Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quarterfinals first round: The strenght of the Uchiha don't underestimate the drunken master ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Chapter 6 The strength of the Uchiha don't underestimated the drunken master
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Dead or Alive seriously I don't
 
Authors Notes: I want to say that I had this chapter ready to upload on May 4 I had exactly ten pages of the chapter but my computer was being a real bitch and somehow deleted the whole chapter I had to write it all over again I was very pissed so sorry.
 
 
 
Hitomi dodge another punch from Ein she counter with her own fist but Ein use a hold on her punching her in the stomach, she got back to her feet and dodge the incoming punches and kicks from him she used a low kick making him fall to the ground. He got back and use a high kick but she use a hold on him kicking his other leg making him lose his balance she then did a couple of kicks follow by a flying kick which made contact and he fell to the ground. Hitomi stood her ground looking at Ein who got back up and he was ready to fight again he charge at her launching a powerful fist but she use a hold she caught his fist and counter with her fist sending him to the ground.
 
Ein got back up and this time he made an honorable bow while Hitomi bow too he went to her with a gentle smile that made her blush and her heart melt like butter.
 
“Well done Hitomi you have become so strong your father must be very proud of you” he then took her hands in his making her blush even more” and you have become so beautiful” he closed his eyes ready to kiss her
 
Hitomi felt so happy her heart was skipping beats and she didn't wasted time she closed her eyes and poke her lips ready to claim his lips this what she wanted to do in her entire life.
 
(Yes Ein kiss me)
 
THUD
 
Hitomi felt from her bed she got up and notice that she was in the apartment room that she rented while she was competing in the tournament she sighed in disappointment.
 
“If it was too good to be true it has to be a dream”
 
She went to take a shower and she ate breakfast, she then got dressed in her usual cloths
 
(What should I do my match isn't for a while I guess I could take a ride on my bike)
 
She then took her bike and left the apartment
 
 
Sasuke and Sakura were taking a walk in the streets of Tokyo they were wearing casual cloths since they decided to only wear their ninja cloths when they were going to fight their matches. Sasuke was wearing his black leather jacket with jeans and his black combat boots while Sakura was wearing a white sleeveless blouse with a brown skirt above her knees and white sneakers. Sasuke took a glance at her he was still curious about her secret, he knew that it has to be the fact that she met someone that she like so he decided to ask her once and for all.
 
“Sakura tell me about the guy that you like?”
 
Sakura stop walking and blush” what are you talking about I don't like no one” she said in a nervous tone
 
“Come on Sakura who are you trying to fool it's obvious that you like someone just tell me I promise I won't tell Naruto”
 
Sakura sighed in defeat” al right I will tell you yes I did met someone on that day and….I have a crush on him” she blush
 
“So who's the guy?”
 
“It's Ryu Hayabusa”
 
Sasuke's eyes widened” you're kidding the Ryu Hayabusa the leader of the Hayabusa clan the super ninja”
 
Sakura nodded while blushing” yeah it's him it just happened he came to me on that day, well I might as well tell you about what he told me he thinks that we enter the tournament to help Hayate put an end to DOATEC and I promised him that we were going to help Hayate”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped” I can't believe you told him that the missions comes first we can't just go and attack DOATEC while we have important missions to fulfill and you kept bugging me and Naruto to only focus on the missions”
 
“Yeah I know but I couldn't say no besides what Donovan and DOATEC is doing is wrong and it's our duty as Konoha ninjas to stop him”
 
“What a load of crap you're doing this because of Ryu”
 
WHAM
 
Sakura hit him on the head leaving a huge bump, she left leaving the Uchiha on the ground he got back up and follow the pink hair teen.
 
“Come on Sakura I was just kidding don't get upset”
 
“Make another comment like that and next time I will beat the crap out of you”
 
Sasuke sweat dropped (what happened to the annoying fan girl who kept bugging me all the time?)
 
“So where's Naruto anyway?” Sakura said
 
“He told me he was going to the hospital to visit Zack I guess he feels sorry for him for using that jutsu on him”
 
“Well that's good the least he could do is apologize to him”
 
“Nevertheless he fought a good fight I can't wait for mine to start” Sasuke said eager
 
“That's right today is your match with that drunken guy what's his name again?”
 
“It's Brad Wong”
 
“Right well anyway Sasukekun don't underestimated him drunk fighters are very unpredictable I just hope he's not as strong as Lee is when he's drunk?”
 
Sasuke shiver at the memory he remember a year ago he made Rock Lee drink a whole bottle of sake in order to have a sparring match with him and it was no walk in the park. The fight was everything he expected intense and very unpredictable, the good news were that indeed he won the match but with a few injuries the kind of injuries that it took Sakura two hours to heal. He flinch a little he could still feel the injuries from that fight it was very worth it, he then thought about Brad and focus at the upcoming match with the drunken master.
 
(Brad can't be as strong as a drunken Lee but it doesn't matter I will be ready for him I won't underestimated him)
 
 
Tokyo Hospital
 
 
Naruto was walking the halls of the hospital until he reached the reception desk and went to the nurse.
 
“Hi is Zack here?”
 
“Zack oh you mean the fighter let's see………yes he's here he's in room 108 just go straight trough this hall and took a left turn you will reach the room in no time”
 
“Thank you”
 
Naruto follow the nurse instructions and went straight in the hall until he reach two passage he took the left side and continue walking it didn't took long for him to find the room. He politely knocked on the door and heard a come in from inside the room, when he enter he saw Zack lie on the bed with a small bandage on the right side of his head he also notice that he wasn't alone. Standing next to Zack was a young woman who seems to be in her early twenties with brown skin short white hair and blue eyes wearing a black long sleeve blouse with a pair of jeans and black high heels. The two looked at their visitor and Zack wasn't happy but it was the young woman who went to him looking very upset.
 
“You, you did this to my Zack”
 
“What do you mean why is he even here he only got a nose bleed?” Naruto said puzzle
 
A vein pop on the back of Zack's head” just a nose bleed what about this?” he show Naruto the bandage on the right side of his head” I hit the ground hard because of that nose bleed I had to get my head stitch and it's all because of you”
 
“Hey no offense Zack but it's a fighting tournament you can't expect not get hurt competing” Naruto said with a smirk
 
Zack cross his arms” so why are you here don't tell me is to gloat at me for your win?”
 
“No Zack I came here to check on you when I found out you were taken to the hospital I got worry because I thought you didn't got any serious injury”
 
Both Zack and Niki looked at him surprised
 
“Why would you get worry?” ask as curious Zack
 
“Come on Zack I always respect my opponents and I treat them like they were my companions so yes I respect you”
 
“Oh how nice thanks for worrying about my Zack” the woman said with a smile
 
“You're Zack?”
 
“Naruto let me introduce you to my girlfriend Niki”
 
“It's so nice to meet you Naruto” Niki said with a polite bow
 
“Nice to meet you too”
 
“Thanks for worrying about me Naruto”
 
“No problem Zack I'm just glad that you're al right”
 
“What are you going to now Zack you lost the tournament so where are you going to get the money to raise your island again?” Niki said
 
Zack sighed” I don't know the tournament was the only solution in my mind to win the money what am I going to do now?”
 
Naruto blink” wait a minute so it's true that you own an island?”
 
“Yes my island was paradise I was so looking toward to host the third beach volleyball tournament” Zack said with tears in his eyes
 
“A beach volleyball tournament?” Naruto said puzzle
 
“Yes you see when I first bought and build my island I invited all of the girls from the Dead or Alive tournament they competed in the beach volleyball tournament”
 
Naruto had wide eyes” a beach volleyball tournament so does that mean they were all wearing……” he paused as he began to blush
 
Zack gave a grin” yes they were all wearing swimsuits”
 
Naruto blush deeper while having a nose bleed he immediately thought of Tina and Kasumi wearing tight swimsuits showing their amazing bodies, Niki sweat dropped while Zack had a big grin on his face.
 
(Looks like I'm not the only pervert here)
 
Naruto calm down” so what happened to your island?”
 
Zack sighed” well the my island a big problem it had a volcano and worse of all it was active all of the sudden it erupted and my island sink into the bottom of the ocean”
 
“That's too bad” Naruto said with sadness
 
“Things got better for me because me and my girl Niki found an ancient treasure in Egypt that belong to a pharaoh we took all of it and with it I bought the most advance technology ever I got this huge spaceship equipped with a powerful gravity ray I use it and my island went back to the surface and that's when I host the second volleyball tournament”
 
“But wait you say your island sink so why do you need money now?”
 
Zack sighed again” because it sank again I made sure the volcano didn't erupted this time so cover it with a large boulder but out of nowhere this meteor hit the boulder destroying it in the process and bam the volcano erupted again and my island sank into the bottom of the ocean again”
 
Naruto sweat dropped (wow now that's what I called bad luck)” so that's why you need the prize money”
 
“Yeah I need it to raise my island again but now that I lost I won't be able to get the money” he made a fake sob
 
“What are we going to do now?” Niki said while sighing
 
Naruto saw the down expressions in their faces” don't worry I'll win the prize money I will help you get your island back”
 
Both Zack and Niki looked at him in surprise
 
“You will win the money for me” Zack said shock
 
“Yeah I will win the tournament but I can only give you half of the prize money there's someone else I want to help out” Naruto said while thinking about Eliot since Sasuke told him about him
 
Zack gave a thoughtful look” hum half I guess half is good it's enough to help us raise my island what do you think Niki?”
 
“Yeah I agree after all he's been very generous to offer us some of the prize money”
 
“Al right Naruto you have a deal but you have to win the tournament and that's not a walk in the park the opponents are strong you know that right?”
 
“Yeah I know and don't worry I will win the tournament it's a promise and I never back down on my word its my ninja way, of course there is something you could do for me Zack”
 
“I'm all ears”
 
“Well if I give you half of the money and you are successful in bringing your island back um…..could you….” Naruto pause as he began to blush
 
Zack grin” I already know what you want Naruto you want to come to my island and witness the volleyball tournament and the babe watch”
 
Naruto blush again while trying to hide his nose bleed and right now he was only thinking about two ladies a certain blond wrestler and an orange hair kunoichi.
 
“Yeah I want to go”
 
“Well I have a rule that men are not allowed on my island, but if you win the tournament and the prize money then I will make an exception and let you come to my island”
 
(YES) Naruto shouted in his mind” al right you have a deal Zack well I better go bye Zack bye Niki” he left the room happy
 
(Kasumichan and Tinachan wearing bikinis a dream come true I have more reasons to win the tournament now)
 
“Al right Niki hand me the remote it's time to see Baywatch man those girls are so fine”
 
Niki took the tv remote and hit Zack on the head
 
“Ouch girlfriend what did you do that for?”
 
“You know exactly why I did it you're just like Naruto a pervert”
 
“Come on baby I'm not a pervert I just like women that's all but more importantly” he took Niki into his arms” I like you even more”
 
Niki smile as they share a soft kiss
 
(Well he might be a pervert but he's my pervert)
 
 
Outside of the hospital Naruto was walking in the streets thinking about the beach volleyball tournament he kept thinking about Tina and Kasumi wearing swimsuits making him have endless nose bleeds. He suddenly remembered what happened back at the crash club when Kasumi read his palm and she found out about the Kyubi even if she didn't know the whole story about it. He hated his curse so much the curse of being a jinchurikki a curse that he has been struggling his entire life always fearing rejection hatred fear. He was more afraid of what would Kasumi's reaction be if she finds out the truth about him and he also thought of Tina's reaction, he couldn't handle their reaction they will hate him and they would no longer accepted him as their friend just thinking about it made him cry.
 
He completely let those horrible thoughts out of his mind as he continued walking the street, he then heard a motorcycle engine near him when he looked next to him he gasp in terror. Bass Armstrong was on his bike wearing his biker outfit he took off his sun glasses and he was glaring daggers at the blond making him tremble in fear. Things got worse for Naruto when he saw that Bass got off his bike and approach him with a killer intent, Naruto gulp as he saw the large man stand in front of him with a serious look on his face.
 
“You stay away from Tina”
 
Naruto try to remain calm” I don't want to sound rude but she's old enough to choose who to hang with and who not to hang with because…..” he didn't finish because Bass punch the wall behind him leaving a huge hole
 
“I didn't ask for your opinion you stay away from her or else” he approach Naruto closer meeting his gaze” if I ever see you again with her you will face severe consequences are we clear?”
 
“Crystal” Naruto said immediately
 
Bass left and got back into his bike leaving a pale Naruto behind
 
(Man he has issues)
 
 
In another of town Sasuke and Sakura were walking and they stop as soon as they saw an elegant restaurant, both could smell the wonderful smell of the food making their stomachs go on rampage since they haven't eaten yet. The two took their wallets and sighed when they realize they didn't have enough money to eat.
 
“I forgot I spend most of my money on that professional medical kit they were selling back at the village I really needed one” Sakura said while sighing” what about you Sasukekun?”
 
“The same goes with me I spend most of my money on shurikens and kunais we should probably check with Naruto if he has money (but somehow I highly doubt it)”
 
“It's going to take us a while to find him and I'm hungry” Sakura said
 
“Find me for what?”
 
They turn around and saw Naruto with a puzzle look
 
“Great timing Naruto we are hungry and we want to eat in that nice restaurant so how about you show us how much money you have?” Sakura said with shinny eyes
 
Naruto sweat dropped” well I am hungry too but” he took his toad wallet and open it, it was completely empty” I don't have any money left”
 
Sakura sighed sadly” not you too let me guess you spend it all on ramen right?”
 
“No he didn't” Sasuke said upset
 
“What do you mean?” Sakura said
 
“He had money when we came here until I saw him entering a gaming shop and bought an xbox 360 an additional wireless controller and ten games isn't that right Naruto?”
 
Naruto sighed” hey you can't blame okay I'm bore since I already won the first round I have nothing better to do”
 
Sasuke shook his head while Sakura was about to blow she glare at her blond companion.
 
“Let me get this straight Naruto I spend money on a medical kit Sasukekun spend his money on ninja weapons and YOU spend it all on a gaming system and games” she then started strangling him” AH NARUTO YOU ARE SO IMMATURE YOU ARE EIGHTEEN YEARS OLD STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE KID”
 
“Calm down Sakura” Sasuke said
 
“NO I WONT CALM DOWN BECAUSE OF HIM I AM GOING TO STARVE” she continued her strangling causing a scene by now all of the people passing by were giving them looks
 
Sasuke felt embarrassed
 
“I hope I am not interrupting anything?”
 
Sakura stop her strangling making Naruto fall to the ground both Sasuke and Sakura saw Hitomi next to them she was on her bicycle.
 
“Oh hi Hitomi” Sakura said returning to her normal self
 
“I'm glad you interrupted Hitomi one more second and Sakura would have kill Naruto” Sasuke said while looking at Naruto who was getting up and catching his breath
 
“What's wrong you guys look” Hitomi didn't finish because she was interrupted by three loud stomach growls she sweat dropped” looks like you guys are hungry”
 
“Does it show that much?” Sasuke said
 
“We don't have money to eat” Sakura said while glaring at Naruto
 
Hitomi smile” hey don't worry how about I cook you guys some food I'm a great cook you know”
 
“Really oh Hitomisan you are so nice” Naruto said he took a glance at Sakura” you're nicer than Sakurachan”
 
“WHAT WAS THAT” Sakura shouted while glaring at him Naruto was acting like he didn't said nothing
 
“You don't have to Hitomi” Sasuke said sounding polite
 
“No it's al right I don't mind at all I'm glad I am going to cook for you guys so let's go to my apartment” she got off her bike
 
The trio walked off with Hitomi to her apartment while ignoring the growling from their stomachs. It only took the group fifteen minutes to arrived at Hitomi's apartment, when they enter they saw how pretty it look they were all kind of girly decorations and nice furniture.
 
“You guys wait here a little I'm going to change” Hitomi said as she enter her room
 
The ninjas did what she told them and got seated in the seats of the kitchen a couple of minutes later Hitomi arrived wearing a white shirt that said “cooking is fun” black shorts and a pair of light blue sandals.
 
“So what do you guys want to eat?” Hitomi said in a eager tone
 
“RAMEN” Naruto shouted cherry while Sasuke and Sakura sweat dropped
 
“Well frankly I'm so hungry I don't care what I eat so I guess I'll go with ramen” Sakura said
 
“The same goes with me” Sasuke reply
 
Hitomi nodded” al right ramen it is”
 
After she said those words the three ninjas stood in awe at what they were witnessing Hitomi started using some of her karate moves as she prepare to boil the noodles she then chop the onions and the other vegetables at high speed she also prepare the pork making sure it was well done. Forty minutes its all that took for Hitomi to cook the ramen and for a moment the three forgot that they were very hungry, Hitomi the three bowls of ramen follow by the chopsticks.
 
“Well dig in” Hitomi said cheery
 
The three were still in awe at the way Hitomi cook
 
“Wow” Sakura said
 
“Yeah karate cooking it was very impressive they way you practiced your skills by cooking” Sasuke said
 
“I'll say kicking ass in the kitchen with Hitomi” Naruto said
 
Naruto's comment made Hitomi laugh
 
“Well what are you guys waiting for eat up while it's still hot”
 
That was enough to revive the memory that they were starving they gladly took their chopsticks and began to eat Naruto felt like he was in heaven tasting the ramen Hitomi was there was no word to describe it for Naruto he devour the ramen like there was no tomorrow. Sasuke admitted that the ramen was very good he continued eating, the same with Sakura she was concentrated in eating and nothing more. While she was eating she notice a picture in one of her tables it show three people wearing white karate uniforms one was Hitomi the second was an older man with spiky white hair blue eyes and a white mustache and the third person she gasp because she recognize him since she met him back at the DOA dome where the matches were announced it was a young man with short brown hair and brown eyes.
 
(No way that's Hayate) Sakura thought shock she eat from her bowl before looking back at Hitomi” um….Hitomi who are those people in that picture?” she pointed to the picture
 
Hitomi smile when she saw the picture” that was the day I graduate from karate class the man on the left is my father he's the owner of the dojo and the man in the middle he's…..” Hitomi pause while she sighed
 
Naruto finish his bowl and looked at the picture” hey what's wrong Hitomisan?”
 
Hitomi shook her head” I'm fine Naruto”
 
“He's someone especial isn't he?” Sakura said
 
Hitomi's cheek's blush a little” yes you could said that”
 
“Well I'm off” Sasuke said” I'm going back to the apartment and change for my match” he got up from his seat
 
“What Sasukekun you're leaving already but you're match is at 5 o' clock and its still 2:30 pm” Sakura said
 
“I know but I want to warm up before the match begins thanks for the food Hitomi” he bow before heading to the door and left
 
“Sasuke is very eager to fight that means he won't hold back” Naruto said with a grin” I'll be worry if I was his opponent”
 
Sakura looked at Hitomi and saw the sadness in her eyes she was staring at the picture
 
“Wanna talk about it Hitomi it might feel you better?” Sakura said
 
Naruto turn his attention to Hitomi
 
“I guess I haven't told anyone about it okay, I already told you about my father and the dojo he's the best karate teacher in Europe we live in Berlin Germany back then I was still a student in training I wasn't very good in learning I was always training hard and pushing myself to the limit even if I haven't improve at all my father loves training in the wilderness so one day when he was in the forest he found him”
 
“Him?” Naruto said in puzzle
 
Hitomi nodded” yes he found a young man lying unconscious he check up on him and he was still alive my father thought he must have escape from somewhere because he was only wearing short pants” she blush a little thinking about it” anyway my father is very kind hearted so he took him to our home when he wake up he had no memory of his past he didn't know who he was or who were his family his friends nothing, since he didn't know his name my father gave him a temporary name until he recovers his memory Ein” Hitomi smile while looking back at the picture and focus on Ein
 
(I get it now Hayate escape from DOATEC that's why he must have ended up in that forest in Germany and he obviously lost his memory in the process) Sakura thought
 
“Those times when Ein was in our home those were the most wonderful times I cherish them forever Ein and I we became good friends my father decided to teach him karate so he became his student but he was very impressed with him because he only master karate in two months what it took me months to learn Ein learn it in weeks my father said that he must have been a powerful fighter to be able to master karate in such a short time, after he master karate he volunteer to teach me and during those times he became someone close to me someone precious”
 
“You fell in love with him” Sakura said with a slight smirk
 
Hitomi blush” yeah I did we were always hanging out and we enjoy each others company but one day he left he told me he wanted to find out who he was and I let him go one day I ask my father that I wanted to participate in the Dead or Alive tournament he told me he will let me go unless I beat him and I did so I went to participate in the tournament, I was very lucky I met him but something was wrong with him he was different he somehow didn't recognize he called me by my name but he look like he didn't remember me and also he was wearing some kind of ninja armor”
 
“I guess he got his memory back by then” Sakura said
 
“Yeah he did I try to convince him to come back to the dojo with me but he didn't answer me it was like he was ignoring me I felt hurt, things turn bad for me one day my father got sick and the dojo was running out of money we need money to keep it running I thought if I find Ein he might help me by taking over as the dojo's teacher but since he got his memory back I don't think he will agree to come”
 
“What about you you're a good fighter can't you take over for him?” Sakura said
 
“I guess I could but I'm not as good as Ein and besides I want him back at the dojo I missed him so much” Hitomi started sobbing
 
Sakura gave her a conforming hug while Naruto was quiet the whole time letting all the information Hitomi told him, by now Sakura broke the hug with Hitomi.
 
“Feeling better?”
 
“Yeah thanks Sakurasan”
 
“I WON'T ALLOW IT” Naruto shouted
 
Sakura and Hitomi looked at Naruto
 
“Hitomisan I will convince Hayate to visit the dojo and help you with the dojo I promised you” Naruto said while giving her a thumbs up
 
Sakura smile” don't worry Hitomi when Naruto makes a promise he always fulfill it”
 
Hitomi dry her tears and smile” thank you Narutosan I really appreciate it”
 
Naruto gave her his fox grin” hey no problem I appreciate that you cook such a delicious ramen so I will help you with your problem”
 
“Thanks Narutosan”
 
“So how about we go to Sasukekun's match?”
 
“Yeah I want to see it um…where is it anyway?” Naruto said puzzle
 
Sakura sweat dropped” it's in front of the Tokyo temple shrine”
 
“Oh then let's go there hey Hitomisan want to come with us?”
 
“I guess I could watch it on the television but it will be even better if I see it live count me in” Hitomi said cheery
 
“Al right then let's go” Naruto said
 
The trio left Hitomi's apartment heading to Sasuke's destination match
 
 
Sasuke was dress in his ninja uniform he was jumping from one building to another at high speed he was on his way to the Tokyo temple where his match with Brad Wong will take place. He grin he was looking forward to fight in the tournament and this match was the beginning to reach the top and the chance he was dying for a chance to fight Jann Lee and Ryu Hayabusa. He knew both of them were pretty strong but knowing that Ryu was stronger than Jann Lee made him even more after all he wasn't called the super ninja for nothing. As he continue jumping and running he got the feeling he was being follow he smirk recognizing his pursuer he stop running and looked in front of him.
 
“Are you coming to watch my match with Brad Ayane?”
 
Ayane appeared in front of him with a calm look on her face while Sasuke was just smirking.
 
“Well are you going to watch my match?”
 
“Yes I want to see how strong the last of the Uchiha clan is” she said her eyes only focusing on Sasuke's onyx eyes
 
“I won't disappoint you and pretty soon I will advance I'll be one step closer to fight Ryu and beat him”
 
Ayane snorted” you don't stand a chance against master Ryu”
 
Sasuke chuckle” we'll see”
 
He suddenly vanish and appeared behind her shocking her she turn to look at him she gasp seeing that the Uchiha has activated his sharingan he gave her a confident smile.
 
“I will win my match without using my sharingan my taijutsu skills are enough to take my opponent down”
 
Ayane stood quiet not knowing what to say she saw that Sasuke has deactivated his sharingan.
 
Sasuke gave her a friendly smile” I'll be waiting for you” he then run leaving a flushed Ayane behind
 
(Damn him who the hell does he thinks he is I admit that he's strong but not strong enough to take down master Ryu) Ayane thought as she didn't have a clue that her cheeks were blushing she then vanish following the Uchiha
 
 
A few miles from the temple Brad was lying on a wall he was taking a nap as usual not worrying about a thing or even knowing that today was his match with Sasuke, that is until Eliot along with Kokoro went next to him he went to the sleeping Brad and started shaking him off from his trip to dreamland.
 
“Brad wake up you're going to be late for your match with Sasuke come on get up” Eliot said
 
“Yeah yeah I'm coming I was having such a nice dream I have endless supply of Genra thanks for waking me up Eliot” Brad said while taking a sip from his bottle
 
Kokoro sweat dropped (he will never change)
 
Eliot sighed” Brad if you don't arrived on your match on time you will be disqualified let's go”
 
“Yeah yeah I heard you the first time honestly you sound more like my mother than my friend” Brad said while walking off
 
Eliot sighed while he took Kokoro's hand since they are officially acouple and followed the drunken master Kokoro went to whisper in his ear.
 
“Eliot do you think Brad can win against Sasuke?” she whisper making sure Brad didn't heard her
 
Eliot whisper back” in truth I don't think so when I fought Sasuke back at the ship he was holding back on me and he could have beaten me let's just wish Brad good luck on his match because he is going to need it”
 
Kokoro nodded and continue walking as they were heading to the temple.
 
 
A few hours later Naruto, Sakura and Hitomi arrived at the Tokyo temple they saw the large crowd waiting in anticipation for the match to begin they saw Sasuke standing in the front of the temple and next to him was Brad they sweat dropped as he was lying on the ground. In the middle of the two fighters stood a member of the tournament committee ready to start the match, Sasuke looked at the top of the tall temple he could see Ayane was watching he somehow was glad that she came to see his match.
 
“GO SASUKEKUN” Sakura shouted cheering him
 
“YEAH GO SASUKE BEAT HIM GOOD” Naruto shouted
 
“AL RIGHT THE THIRD MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND WILL NOW BEGIN” the announcer shouted
 
“Show me your strength Brad”
 
Brad just got up and took his drunken stance
 
(This should be interesting) Ayane thought
 
Get ready…..FIGHT
 
Sasuke charge at Brad who got on the ground and started kicking him making him fall to the ground he got back up and threw a punch but he was surprised as Brad got back to the ground and his feet grab his feet pushing him to the ground. He curse as Brad got back up he use an uppercut which Sasuke dodge he use a quick fist only to be caught by the drunken master and threw him to the ground. The crowd was cheering for both fighters Naruto, Sakura and Hitomi were cheering for Sasuke while back at the top of the temple Ayane had a satisfactory grin on her face.
 
(Looks like I was wrong of him being strong after all he's having trouble fighting Brad) Ayane thought as she realize that she wasn't alone she looked next to her and gasp seeing Hayate who seem to be only focusing on the match
 
“Master Hayate” she said as she went back to watch the match” so you're interested in seeing the skills of this Konoha ninja?”
 
Hayate didn't answer her he only focus on the match more importantly watching Sasuke
 
Back at the fight Sasuke was not happy most of his attacks were being counter by Brad and he was starting to get frustrated.
 
(Damn this is déjà vu all over again) Sasuke thought remembering his match with a drunken Rock Lee
 
He saw Brad throwing a kick he dodge it but he was now seeing Brad showing his back he gasp seeing that Brad was throwing punches without looking at him he dodge them and was able to use a hold on him kicking him on the back of his head. He stood quiet seeing that Brad was lying on the ground this could be a trap so he kept his distance from him, until he got up and went back to him throwing punches and kicks he caught Sasuke off guard one punch hit him on the face while one of the kicks hit him in the stomach. Sasuke took a jump back while groaning in pain he needed some kind of strategy to beat him other wise he will be beaten and he didn't wanted that not just because a lot of people are watching but because a certain kunoichi was watching him.
 
(Damn all of his moves are unpredictable if I activate my sharingan it will be a lot easier but there's no fun in doing that and besides I told Ayane I will beat him without the sharingan okay the only way to beat him is to studies his moves carefully)
 
Sasuke grin in satisfaction as he knew what to do now Brad was ready to attack again he threw a high kick but Sasuke dodge and jump back a few feet away from him, Brad charge towards him with a head butt and he dodge yet again he took another step back. The crowd were now getting confuse at the display the Uchiha was making while Hitomi was as confuse ad the crow she looked at the two teens who were still watching the match with high interest.
 
Naruto Sakura what's going on he's only dodging and running he's not fighting at all?”
 
“Just watch Hitomisan Sasuke knows what he's doing” Naruto said confident
 
“Sasukekun will win Hitomi” Sakura said
 
Hitomi nodded seeing the high confidence that both of Sasuke's friends had in him she continue to watch the match.
 
Back at the top of the temple Ayane sighed at the course of action that the Uchiha took
 
“Looks like he finally lost it running won't get you anywhere he's like a mouse trying to hide from a cat”
 
“Not quite”
 
Ayane looked at Hayate puzzle
 
“Look closely Ayane he may look like he's just trying to get away from he's opponent but in truth he's only studying his moves he's trying to memorize every move he's making to which he might come up with a strategy to beat him”
 
Ayane's eyes widened” can he really do that?”
 
“Yes and from it looks like it seems he might win this fight after all he's opponent is completely unaware of his intentions”
 
After a while of dodging and running Sasuke took a back flip and landed a few feet away from Brad he smirk.
 
(His moves are randomly there is no special order to follow he just attacks randomly rather than head on well its time to finally make my move)
 
Brad ran to him and landed a straight punch he was surprised when Sasuke caught his fist he kick him on his chest sending him to the ground. Brad got back and use a couple of punches while facing his back Sasuke dodge every one of them and use a thrown on him grabbing by his back and threw him hard on the ground, Brad continue to attack him but all of his attacks were futile as the Uchiha dodge all of them and he counter with throw. The crowd were cheering loudly for Sasuke while Naruto and Sakura were also cheering Hitomi was in awe watching Sasuke fight.
 
“Amazing Sasukesan is dodging all of his attacks but how?”
 
“It's because he was studying his moves earlier Hitomi” Sakura said
 
“And now he has memorize every single move so he can anticipate his attacks Sasuke has this match won” Naruto said while smirking (and he didn't use the sharingan)
 
Ayane was shock as she watched Sasuke dodging and countering all of Brad's moves
 
“Impossible one minute he was running and dodging and now he's dodging and attacking and Brad attacks aren't even hitting him”
 
“Its as I told you Ayane he has analyze all of his moves so he knows how to dodge them it seems the winner of the match was already determined before it even started” Hayate said while watching the match
 
Ayane's eyes widened” impossible he memorize all of his moves every single move in his fighting style that's not possible nobody can't do that in such a short amount of time”
 
Hayate nodded in agreement (he's very exceptional Konoha has sent their best to participate in the tournament but I doubt the tournament is the reason they have come just what is their true purpose?)
 
The match continued and the people cheer louder, Sasuke was now beating Brad like a bad habit and he had about enough he knew all of his moves and how to counter them there was no reason to continue the match any longer.
 
(Time to finish this) Sasuke thought
 
He charge at a dizzy Brad and kick him upward sending him high in the air he vanish and appeared in front of him he kick him three times follow by a powerful kick that brought him back to the ground.
 
“LION COMBO”
 
The crowd was silent as they saw the unconscious Brad the announcer went to check up on him.
 
“He's down the winner of the match its Sasuke”
 
The crowd cheered for Sasuke while Naruto, Sakura and Hitomi went to him.
 
WINNER
 
“It's over and I didn't even broke a sweat”
 
“Al right Sasuke that's was one hell of a match” Naruto said cheery while giving him a friendly punch on his shoulder
 
“Yes Sasukesan you fought well it was very impressive” Hitomi said
 
“Congratulations Sasukekun” Sakura said
 
Sasuke just smile he then saw the badly beaten Brad on the ground and looked at Sakura
 
“Sakura heal Brad I hope I didn't overdo it?”
 
Sakura nodded as she went to the unconscious man and started using her healing jutsu her hands glowing with green chakra it only took a few minutes for his wounds to heal.
 
“There he will be fine now”
 
Eliot and Kokoro arrived and they immediately went to Brad's side
 
“Hey what happened is the match already over?” Eliot said
 
“Yup pretty much where you guys anyway?” Sasuke said
 
Both Eliot and Kokoro blush while Sasuke smirk
 
“Don't say a word I have a pretty good idea”
 
“What?” said a confused Naruto” what were they doing?”
 
Sakura sighed” after all these years you are still as dense as ever”
 
“Hey Sakurachan did you heal Brad because he's still unconscious” Naruto said while pointing to the drunken master
 
“Yeah I did”
 
Eliot went next to him and sweat dropped” he's fine al right he's just sleeping”
 
The group sweat dropped
 
“You got to be kidding me I beat him and he decides to take a nap what kind of fighter is he?” Sasuke said while sweat dropping
 
Kokoro sighed” yeah that's Brad for you”
 
“Oh well at least he's fine that was an awesome match this tournament is going to be the best ever” Hitomi said cherry” hey guys how about we celebrate with some of my cooking?”
 
“YEAH I want some of your cooking Hitomisan” Naruto said cheery
 
“Al right let's go” Hitomi said
 
The group left while the crowd continued to cheer for the victor of the match Sasuke gaze at the top of the temple with a smirk.
 
(I hope you enjoy the match Ayane that was a taste of my strength)
 
At the top of the temple Ayane was in awe and impressed by the Uchiha's display of power in his match today she couldn't help but smile as she watch Sasuke leave.
 
(So that's the strength of the last of the Uchiha clan but was that his true strength? Maybe he has a chance against master Ryu after all who knows?)
 
Hayate was quiet ever since the match ended he was only focusing on one person only and it wasn't Sasuke, he was gazing at Hitomi he gave a small smile when he saw her smiling and cheering she was being her usual self somehow he was missing her but he let the thought vanish from his mind.
 
“Let's go Ayane”
 
Ayane nodded and they both vanish
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Hey how was that so far Naruto, Eliot and Sasuke are the ones advancing to the second round who will be the next fighter advancing to the second round find out in the next chapter as always send your comments and reviews NO FLAMES thank you and farewell.
 
Next chapter: Tai Ji Quan vs. Kung Fu: a lesson to learn in martial arts history