Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quarterfinals first round: Tai Ji Quan vs. Kung Fu: a lesson to learn in martial arts in history ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 7 Tai Ji Quan vs. Kung Fu: A lesson to learn in martial arts history
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and I don't Dead or Alive but I own DOA 4 the game
 
 
 
 
Naruto was in his apartment playing Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare and he was playing on xbox live he was enjoying himself a lot. He never knew playing with a lot of people from all over the world was so much fun, and right now he was giving one hell of a beating to the competition he was about to break the game record of one hundred kills. He kill another American since he was playing the Russian terrorist he saw that the name of the soldier was mask ninja.
 
“Mask ninja I wonder who he is he didn't wrote anything on his personal profile my name is better ramen lover” Naruto said while wearing his communication head gear
 
Back at Konoha Kakashi drop his controller while he was in shame at his lost.
 
“I don't believe it I was beating by ramen lover what kind of name is that it's the kind of name Naruto would think of nah it couldn't be him he doesn't have an xbox 360 and besides he's on a mission he and Sasuke have advance to the second round”
 
Back with Naruto he continued his rampage on the other players when suddenly he got a message from another player.
 
“What's this a message from….Bloody Mary hum she wants a challenge al right I'll put her on speaker”
 
“Al right Bloody Mary I accept your challenge” Naruto said trough his speaker
 
“Prepare to get annihilated ramen boy” Bloody Mary's deep voice came from Naruto's head speaker
 
“It's ramen lover”
 
“Whatever”
 
He choose his character and the stage and the game begin, he was having problems he couldn't find her he make sure that he was following the radar and he still couldn't find her.
 
“Where are you?”
 
“You are so pathetic and you're supposed to be good you have no idea where I am you are like a rat lost in a maze but I know where you are I can see you ready for the kill” Bloody Mary said
 
(She's kidding she can't see me….can she?)
 
He was shock when he's character got kill
“No way I lost that's it you are going down”
 
“Bring it”
 
“You are a good sniper but I will find you”
 
“You will never find me but go ahead entertain me”
 
Naruto concentrate to try and find Bloody Mary's hiding spot but he got killed over and over again until the time was up and he gasp at the screen results Bloody Mary fifty kills ramen lover cero.
 
“No way I….I lost….it can't be”
 
“Better luck next time loser” Bloody Mary said as she log off
 
“Damn who the hell was she?”
 
In another apartment Christie remove her head set and gave an evil grin
 
“All too easy ramen lover your ass belongs to me”
 
Naruto wasn't going to let some humiliating defeat stop him from playing he was going to give it another try when he heard a knock on the front door.
 
“Coming”
 
He left his room and headed the door
 
“Who is it?”
 
“It's me Naruto”
 
Naruto recognize the voice
 
“Um….Tinachan hi what brings you here how did you know I was living here?”
 
“Your friend Sasuke told me I just came to see how you're doing”
 
“Oh of course yeah thanks for worrying Tinachan but I'm fine” Naruto said nervous remembering what Bass told him that if he ever sees him with Tina he was gonna get it
 
“Can I come in?”
 
“Its al right Tinachan there's no need for you to enter I'm fine thanks for dropping by”
 
Tina sighed she had a pretty good idea what was happening
 
“Naruto did daddy threaten you not to get near me?”
 
Naruto gulp when he heard that he sighed” yeah he did I don't know what to do I want to keep hanging out with you but I really don't want to upset your dad”
 
“Forget about him I don't care what he says come on let me in” Tina said in a sweet tone
 
Naruto sighed again he open the door and let Tina in she was wearing a ocean blue shirt that says woman's champion a pair of jeans and cowboy boots.
 
Tina smile while taking a look at his apartment
 
“You have a nice place Naruto”
 
“Thanks I'm sharing the place with Sasuke he's not here though I don't know where he went”
 
“Its al right so how about if you take me to your room?” she said while winking at him
 
Naruto felt nervous” why do you want me to take you to my room Tinachan?”
 
“Aw don't you want to be kind and let me see it?” she said while giving him the sad puppy dog eyes
 
“Okay but don't do that you look so cute” Naruto said while blushing
 
Tina giggle and they went to his room, when they arrived Tina gasp seeing something familiar in his room.
 
“Naruto I didn't know you had an xbox 360 I have one too”
 
“Really I didn't know you like playing video games Tinachan”
 
“Are you kidding I love playing video games come on let's play” Tina said sounding like a little kid
 
“Wanna play call of duty 4?” Naruto said while giving her a wireless controller
 
“You bet I'm very good in this game so I won't go easy on you” she said with a smirk
 
“We'll see now game on”
 
The two started playing
 
(Wow pretty, nice, smart and loves video games those are good qualities wait a minute good qualities for what?) Naruto thought while blushing he shook his head and return to the game
 
 
Lei Fang woke up with a yawn from her bed she looked around her apartment that she was living until the tournament was over, she took a glance at the nearby window and saw the rays of the sun shinning trough the window she smile it was going to be another beautiful day. She looked at her clock next to her and gasp seeing that it was noon already she sighed because she overslept she was never the kind of person to stay up late at night. She couldn't help it last night she was watching one of Bruce Lee's movies and she really enjoy it watching the legendary master of Jet Kune Do in action reminded her a lot of Jann Lee since Bruce Lee was his idol. She got up from her bed and headed to her bath room to get a nice shower, five minutes later she left the bath room wearing a sleeveless yellow shirt a pair of white shorts and yellow fluffy sandals she headed to the kitchen to eat some lunch since she skip breakfast by accident.
 
After eating lunch she went to the living room to start her daily warm up routine she got into her Tai Ji Quan stance she focus all of her moves as she was in a real fight without breaking concentration. She knew that today was her match with Felipe one of the newcomers of the tournament and she was shivering not from fear but with anticipation she was so eager to fight him like a little kid waiting to open his Christmas presents on a Christmas morning. She knew Felipe was a strong fighter she has seen him fighting in the preliminaries and she was looking forward to fight him, most importantly she knew that Jann Lee was going to watch her fight and that was the main reason she wanted to fight Felipe. As she continued to practice her moves she thought about advancing in the tournament so she could have another fight with Jann Lee and hopefully she will beat him like she did in the third tournament. She giggle at the thought and finish her warm up she went back to her room and change into her red Chinese silk dress she decided to have her hair loose just like the last tournament, she then headed her door and left with one thought in mind.
 
(I won't lose to you Felipe)
 
 
Tokyo Mall
 
 
Sakura was walking while looking at the different shops she decided to take this day to visit the mall and might as well do some window since she didn't have much money. She look at the shops one by one until she saw a small shop that said” Dragon's antique shop” that was enough to get her attention she went to the shop and open the door that has a small bell attach to the door making a soft ringing sound. She smile seeing a lot of interesting antiques they all looked very old she was so caught up looking at the priceless antiques that she didn't saw the owner of shop next to her.
 
“Welcome can I help you?”
 
“Oh no I am just loo….” Sakura didn't finish because she froze when she saw the owner of the shop it was a young man in his early twenties with his brown hair tied on ponytail and beautiful green eyes
 
Sakura's breathing quicken while her heart was beating faster she blush looking at the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on, she was on a daze while her inner self was having a huge nose bleed. She took a long look a him he was wearing a long sleeve dark blue shirt with black pants and brown shoes, he was so gorgeous and elegant she wanted to stare at him forever. She somehow got the same feeling of this man when she first met Ryu Hayabusa there was something about him something mysterious that made her feel so attracted to him, the young man gave her a kind smile.
 
“Welcome to my shop is there something you're interested?”
 
(YEAH I WANT YOU BABY) inner Sakura said while going gaga over him
 
Sakura snap from her daze” um…oh I am just looking that's all thanks for asking I like your shop they are lots of rare items and they all look quite valuable”
 
“Thank you just let me know if you need anything” the owner said before going to the counter
 
(WHAT what are you doing say something to him) inner Sakura said
 
“Actually” she said getting the attention of the young man” I was just wondering if you could give me a small tour of your shop if you don't mind” she said in a sweet tone
 
(YEAH good one you are such a genius) inner Sakura said while giving a thumbs up
 
He smiled again” of course I don't mind please follow me”
 
She followed him as they went to each of the sections of the small shop, he showed her the porcelain collection, ancient Japanese literature, paintings, Chinese works on weapons history and others precious antiques. Sakura was truly enjoying the small tour but most importantly she was enjoying that she was looking at the owner rather than paying attention to the antiques.
 
“So what do you think of my shop?”
 
“Oh it's very nice I really like it, it has many wonderful things”
 
“I'm glad you like it Sakura”
 
She smile when she realize that he has called her by her name and looked at him in suspicion
 
“How do you know my name I haven't even tell you my name yet” she stared at him in a serious matter for she knew this could be a trap and he could be a bandit or worse
 
“I will tell you but you have to keep this a secret al right I trust you anyway okay Sakura?”
 
Sakura nodded not so sure to trust him
 
“It's me Sakura Ryu”
 
Sakura's eyes widened she wanted to make sure is she heard right” Ryu…Ryu who?”
 
“Ryu Hayabusa” he said while giving her a smile
 
Sakura felt her heart beating faster again and her inner self was screaming in joy she was seeing him without his mask and she was quite pleased with his appearance.
 
(OH MY GOD LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO GORGEOUS I KNEW HE SO HOT OUTSIDE OF THAT MASK) inner Sakura said while having a nose bleed
 
“I don't believe it I didn't know you own an antique shop”
 
“Everyone has to have a second occupation and besides the money I own in this job I use it to help my clan”
 
“That's so kind of you Ryu” she said while smiling she then thought about the conversation she had with Sasuke the other day” Ryu there's something I have to tell you”
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“It's about my mission from Konoha you see Naruto, Sasukekun and myself we have a few missions but they don't involve DOATEC”
 
Ryu stood quiet he looked at her with a serious face he didn't know what to tell her
 
“So you are not here to help Hayate stop DOATEC?” Ryu said while looking straight into her jade eyes
 
Sakura shook her head” no we came here to form an alliance with the Mugen Tenshin clan and we also believe that Orochimaru is working together with Donovan”
 
She notice that Ryu's expression soften a little
 
“So you want to make an alliance with Hayate I don't think he will accept he doesn't trust other ninja villages and you're also after Orochimaru I have heard of him he's an S class criminal that left Konoha years ago he's a madman experimenting on humans he's no different than Donovan”
 
“Yes but don't worry Ryu I promised we will help you and Hayate take down DOATEC he must be stop” she said in an honest tone
 
Ryu nodded” al right Sakura I will take your word in trust and to prove you that I trust you” he then headed to the back of the shop he return with a small red box” take this its my symbol of trust towards you”
 
“What is it?” Sakura said curious while eyeing the box
 
Ryu open the box taking a couple of scrolls” this scrolls contain advance healing jutsus from my clan it's yours take it”
 
Sakura gasp” what I can't accept this, its too valuable won't your clan be upset if they find out?”
 
“Its al right Sakura I'm giving them to you because you are a medical ninja and you look like a strong medic ninja I have a feeling you will find those scrolls very useful”
 
Sakura nodded while blushing” thank you Ryu I will take good care of these scrolls and someday I will return them to you that's a promise”
 
“As you wish” Ryu said with a smile
 
“Um….Ryu I was just wondering if it's not too much to ask can you give me a job here I do need money so what do you say I'll do anything you ask me to?”
 
“Well I can give you a job as my assistant so I have no problem at all”
 
“Thank you very much I promise I will work hard”
 
“How about if you start working tomorrow?”
 
“Yes of course thank you Ryu I'll see you later” Sakura said as she took the box of scrolls and left the shop
 
Ryu went to the counter next to cash register when he heard a familiar voice
 
“Master Ryu you are getting very acquainted with that Konoha ninja”
 
Ryu chuckle” does it bother you Ayane?”
 
Ayane appear next to him” no of course not but should we be trusting them they are not your average ninjas”
 
Ryu chuckle in amusement” so I am not the only one getting acquainted with them”
 
Ayane blush a little” no I am not making any friends with them I am however keeping my eye on them and I am more curious to know their intentions”
 
“You are worrying too much you should be focusing on the tournament and DOATEC just like Hayate”
 
“Yes I know but remember master Ryu trust can be destroyed so easily if you have forgotten master Murai?”
 
Ryu glare hard hearing that name made his blood boil the one who he used to consider an ally turn out to be the murder of his clan and the emperor of the Vigor empire he was only interested in using the power of the dark dragon blade to create hell on earth for his own needs.
 
Ayane saw the look in his eyes he was upset al right but she remain calm she turn the other way before looking back at him.
 
“Master Ryu I suggest that you be careful around that kunoichi”
 
“And I suggest you do the same with the Uchiha”
 
She didn't blush nor she look upset she just nodded and vanish
 
Ryu sighed (Sakura I have a feeling that I can trust her completely)
 
 
Back at Naruto's apartment he and Tina were talking after playing all of his games and after Tina gave him one hell of a beating he decided to order some pizza. They eat and began to have a normal conversation Tina told him about her career as a wrestler how she became the woman's champion she told him about her career as a super model follow to her career as an actress and her big movie debut” The Last Battalion” and finally her career as a rock star. Naruto likewise told her about his life as a ninja and some of his missions Tina was amazed of how much he has accomplished, they talk and laugh together. Naruto finally realize that he was with Tina in his room and they were both seated on his bed some dirty thoughts were running around his head, he look at her chest and even with that shirt she was wearing he could see how big her wrack was he shook his head erasing any of those thoughts from his mind he didn't needed any of this.
 
Tina smirk she notice that Naruto was staring at her chest she saw he was blushing, she smirk to herself after all she was in his room and the thought of making out with him was hanging in her mind but then again it wasn't her style at least not yet. She went to one of the boxes of pizza and pick a slice she then notice that Naruto wasn't blushing anymore she notice he had a depressed look on his face.
 
“Naruto what's wrong?” she said worry
 
Naruto sighed” Tinachan if you find out something about me that you don't like I mean something that is not right something…..evil would you still see me as your friend?”
 
Tina saw the seriousness in his eyes she gave him a confuse look
 
“Naruto that depends can you be a little more specific?”
 
“Its al right Tinachan it was just a stupid question”
 
“Naruto you're not making sense at all are you trying o tell me that you have a secret?”
 
Naruto felt a chill crawl up his spine hearing that he imagine what would happen if Tina finds out about the Kyubi she would hate him, the horrible feeling of rejection coming from a person who has become a close friend was such a horrible pain to him he couldn't take it. Tina was worry she saw how depressed Naruto was and maybe she try to do something to cheer him up.
 
“Well Naruto if you're big secret is that you are a big time pervert then I guess I will have to end my friendship with you” Tina said with a smirk
 
Naruto blush” what really you think I'm a pervert?” he said in a nervous tone
 
She smirk” yeah you might be but then again” she got closer to him until her lips were near him” I want you to be perverted with me”
 
Naruto felt like all the blood from his body have gone to his head until he saw Tina laughing.
 
“Oh Naruto I'm just teasing you relax don't die from blood loss”
 
“What you were?” Naruto said as he sighed in disappointment” you almost convince me Tinachan”
 
Tina smirk wile putting her hands on her waist” don't tell me that you are a pervert?”
 
“No of course not” Naruto said in a nervous tone
 
(I have a feeling he's lying but I'll let it slide this time) Tina thought as she gave him a sweet smile” Naruto I hope you have been practicing your kissing?”
 
Naruto gasp when he heard but he's eyes widened when Tina kiss him on the lips and this time he accepted it he deepened the kiss by putting his arms around her waist while she put her arms around his neck. He made his tongue gave entrance to Tina's mouth and she gladly open it mouth letting their tongues dance wildly, Naruto felt like he was in heaven the kiss was so electrifying and sweet that he was ready to die like a happy man. Tina was really enjoying this kiss more than the first one she gave him back at the ship for a minute she forgot about the rest of the world, it wasn't long that both have to break the kiss because of the lack of air.
 
Naruto gasp for air while smirking” how was that Tinachan?”
 
Tina wasn't looking at him she was looking the other way because her whole face was red like a cherry she then look back at him and pray that her blushing was gone for good.
 
“Well Naruto much better you really have learn to kiss when you meet the girl of your dreams she will be very happy that she will have a good kisser for a boyfriend”
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head” thanks Tinachan”
 
“Oh that's right today's Lei Fang's fight is going to be at the Tokyo bridge so how about if we go Naruto?”
 
“Yeah that sounds great let's go”
 
The two left the room and exited the apartment while they began walking Tina was giggling like a school girl in her mind.
 
(That was one hell of a kiss Naruto really knows his stuff but it's just a crush….is it?)
 
She erased that though from her head as she looked at the blond ninja who gave her a smile and she smile back after she blush a little making sure Naruto didn't notice it she continued walking with him towards the location of the next match.
 
 
A few miles from the Tokyo bridge Felipe was walking towards the bridge he was being accompany by Helena she looked back at him noticing his choice of clothing he chose for the fight, he was wearing a green Chinese tunic with the design of a tiger colored gold on the sides of the tunic with black sandals he still had his dark red hair tied in a pony tail but on his forehead he had a yellow headband. She looked at him in worry and then got back at watching the road in front of her when suddenly Felipe made her stop walking by putting his arms on her shoulders.
 
“Okay Helena what's wrong?”
 
“Nothing's wrong Felipe I'm fine” she said in a calm tone
 
“You are looking at me with a face that I am going to die now come on is Lei Fang that tough?”
 
“She is strong for every tournament she participates she trains hard and after one tournament ends she trains harder whether she wins or loses”
 
“Yes you have told me about her she is a genius at the fighting style of Tai Ji Quan I am facing quite a formidable opponent in the first round you also told me she's a good friend of yours”
 
Helena smile” yes she is she is very friendly and sociable so it's hard not to become friends with her”
 
“But that's not all isn't it you something else is bothering is it come on tell me” he said worry while looking into her green eyes
 
Helena looked back at his green eyes” this tournament is making me feel uneasy it's because of that new rule they added”
 
“You mean the one that you can kill your opponent?”
 
Helena nodded while put his hands in hers
 
“Don't worry Helena I won't kill Lei Fang I am not that kind of person”
 
Helena smile” thank you Felipe just don't underestimate her okay?”
 
Felipe took her hand and gave it a soft kiss making her blush
 
“No te preocupes princesa todo saldra bien” he then took her hand and they started walking again
 
Helena sighed as while blushing (I hope you're right I don't want to lose any friends in this tournament I already lost my family)
 
 
Lei Fang was near the Tokyo Bridge walking with anticipation as she was heading to the location of her fight, she didn't notice someone was next to her.
 
“Are you going to your match?”
 
Lei Fang look next to her and was surprised to see Jan Lee wearing a long sleeve white shirt black pants and black boots.
 
She smirked at him” ah are you going to watch my fight?”
 
“I'm always watching all of the fights” he said in a calm tone
 
“Good because I want you to watch closely my fight I will beat him good and soon I will be fighting you again and I will beat you Mr. Dragon”
 
She was expecting that he was going to tell her that she doesn't stand a chance against him but instead she heard nothing from him, she looked at him and he was serious but she could see something in his eyes then she thought if he was worry about her.
 
“Don't underestimated him”
 
Jann Lee continue walking while Lei Fang stood there with a surprise look on her face
 
(Is he worry about me? No it can't be this is Jan Lee were talking about here)
 
She then follow him and this time she was running anxious for her fight knowing that Jan Lee would be watching she smile as she continue running.
 
 
An hour later at the Tokyo Bridge the crowd was already present along with the tv crew Naruto and Tina arrived at the large crowded bridge and they saw Sasuke, Sakura, Helena, Lisa, Tenchi and Hitomi. Naruto went between Sasuke and Sakura follow by Tina.
 
“Hey guys did we miss anything?”
 
“No the match is about to start” Sasuke said
 
“No offense Helena but I am going to cheering for Lei Fang” Lisa said
 
“Its al right Lisa I have nothing if you are going to be cheering for her” Helena said
 
“So who are you going to be cheering for Helena?” Sakura said
 
Helena smile” I will be cheering for both of them I guess”
 
“That's not fair Helena you have to cheer for one person only” Tina said with a smirk
 
“Hey here they come” Naruto said seeing the two fighters facing each other
 
The announcer of the match was checking his match making sure it was time for the fight while Felipe and Lei Fang were facing face to face. Lei Fang gaze at the crowd and spotted Jan Lee she gave a confident smile she was going to show him her strength.
 
“GO LEI FANG” Hitomi shouted
 
“THE FOURTH MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND WILL NOW COMMENCE”
 
Lei Fang got into her Tai Ji Quan stance while Felipe got into his Kung Fu stance
 
“Ready to lose”
 
“Fight me with honor”
 
(Be careful Lei Fang) Jan Lee thought
 
Get ready…..FIGHT
 
Both fighters attack at the same time blocking their attack, Lei Fang use a palm thrust hitting him but he use back flip to avoid landing on the ground. Felipe use a straight punch but Lei Fang use a hold grabbing his whole body and sending him to the ground, he got back to his feet and countered with a low kick that hit her he then used a high kick that hit her hard. She got back up and saw Felipe attack with a high punch she caught his hand and raise it high she then hit him on his stomach with her elbow and she then hit his back with her elbow and she finish it pushing him. The crowds recognize that move as one of Lei Fangs throw combos and they cheered loudly the same with Naruto and the gang. Felipe got back up and reacted to block an palm thrust from Lei Fang he then punch her in her right cheek causing her to spit some blood he took the opportunity that she was still in the effect of the hit and use a middle kick hitting her stomach, he took use another fist but Lei Fang caught his punch and send him back to the ground. She charge at him as soon as he was back on his feet and use a couple palms follow by a high kick she launch another palm but Felipe caught it kicking her chin both were panting in exhaustion.
 
“Felipe you are a tough opponent”
 
“I said the same to you too senorita Lei Fang I expect no less from the Tai Ji Quan genius however I have more stamina to keep fighting and its all thanks to the style of karate that's why its considerate the fundamental of all martial arts”
 
Lei Fang shook her head” you are wrong there Tai Ji Quan is fundamental of all the martial arts it represents balance”
 
“Well looks like you need to double check your history book” he charge at her with a kick with Lei Fang block but he then caught her arm and put her on a headlock
 
“You see Kung Fu was the first martial arts to be learn in Chinese history it was fundamental that's why many try to imitate others created a new martial art by following the path of Kung Fu”
 
Lei Fang gritted her teeth as she broke free from his head lock and use her palms along with kicks while Felipe dodge them and he manage to block her last kick she then counter using her other kick hitting him.
 
“Everything lies within Tai Ji that's why it's fundamental” she said while staring at Felipe who was getting up
 
“And just where you think Tai Ji Quan is from senorita Lei Fang don't worry I will answer the question Tai Ji Quan was an influence by Kung Fu”
 
(It can't be he's lying I learn about history at college and I haven't read a single book that proves his theory)
 
“I will show you now fight senorita Lei Fang”
 
Lei Fang kick use a high kick which Felipe caught it and punch her in the stomach she got on her knees, Felipe threw a punch but Lei Fang dodge it and use a cartwheel Felipe got his by her two kicks. Felipe got back up and saw Lei Fang panting looks like she wasn't going to last long he focus on his opponent he was going to assure winning the match. He charge at her with a kick but she caught his kick and use a palm strike on his chest she use her own combo all of his attack until her last one fail earning a hold oh her left arm he punch her face and use a low kick causing her to fall on the ground. She slowly got up and cough some blood she couldn't believe it but she was reaching her limit while she gaze at Felipe he had a few bruises on his face but he didn't look like he was ready to go down.
 
The crowd was cheering loudly they were witnessing an amazing fight while Jan Lee was watching the fight with a serious expression on his face, the group was amazed at the fight they began cheering and most of them were cheering for Lei Fang.
 
“Wow look at her she look almost beat up and she still fighting with everything she has she must really want to win the prize money” Naruto said
 
“No you're wrong”
 
Everyone look at Helena who was gazing at the match
 
“She doesn't want the prize money in fact she doesn't care if she wins or loses the tournament when Lei Fang enters the tournament she only does it for one purpose she wants respect and acknowledgement from the one person she secretly admires”
 
Naruto, Sakura and Tenchi didn't understood what she was saying but Lisa, Tina and Hitomi got the idea Sasuke smirk.
 
“So that's it she wants him to see her as great fighter”
 
“Do you know the guy she wants to impress Sasuke?” Naruto said
 
“Yeah I do its pretty obvious when you look at it”
 
“Come on who is it?”
 
“Find out on your own Naruto”
 
Naruto growl while the group just chuckle at him they went back to watch the match.
 
Lei Fang was attacking Felipe like a berserker but he was blocking and dodging them he counter with his fist and kicks Lei Fang fell again to the ground and this time she was having problem getting up. She was tire but most of all she was injure her injuries were getting serious for every blow she took she got back up while coughing blood. She gazed at Jan Lee who was still watching the match she was surprise when she saw the look in his eyes they were reflecting something she never thought she will ever get to see he was concern for her. The group was now worry they all knew she couldn't continue fighting she look like she was about to fall for good.
 
“Stop the match she can't go on any longer” Tenchi said
 
“Yeah she looks hurt stop the match” Naruto said
 
“No the match continues until one fighter is standing remember the rules you can kill your opponent” the announcer said
 
The group was shock Tina was upset the same with Hitomi, Lisa and Helena they were very worry for the well being of their friend.
 
“Somebody has to stop the match right now” Sakura said as she was about to go to the match but Sasuke stop her
 
“If you interfere in the match Lei Fang will be disqualified let her fight she wants to win this match even if she fell unconscious”
 
The women knew what Sasuke was talking about they knew very well that Leif Fang had a powerful crush on Jan Lee and she was going to everything in her power to win the match. Jan Lee saw her barely standing up he could see clearly that her injuries were serious he stood watching while he tighten his fist in anger.
 
Felipe was shock seeing the Tai Ji Quan struggling on her feet
 
(If this keeps up I may have to….) he didn't wanted to think about it he didn't wanted to kill no one in the tournament
 
Lei Fang cough up blood again while gazing at Jan Lee
 
(No I can't lose he's watching me I won't lose)
 
She got into her stance trying to focus on her opponent her vision was getting blurry she charge at him with the strength she had left she use a couple of palm strikes but Felipe dodge them she use her palms but fail as Felipe dodge them once again. Felipe stood looking at her he shook his head and gaze at Helena who was almost at the brink of tears he knew she was worry about Lei Fang and he had no choice he needed to win the match he charge at her he was going to finish this once and for all.
 
(I'm sorry Helena please forgive me)
 
He charge with his final attack while the crowd cheers and Naruto and the rest of the competitors were shock and just when Felipe's attack was about to make contact with Lei Fang Jan Lee got in front of her making Felipe stop his attack. Lei Fang saw him getting in the way saving her from Felipe's attack and she couldn't believe it she didn't know how long she could remain standing.
 
Jan Lee looked at the announcer” it's over the match is over” he gave him a very serious stare making the announcer nod nervously
 
“Yes the match is over the winner is Felipe”
 
WINNER
 
“Don't push yourself too hard senorita”
 
Lei Fang fell unconscious while the group went to her side Sakura began to heal her injuries while the group namely Tina, Lisa, Hitomi and Helena were very worry.
 
Felipe sighed in relief while looking at Jan Lee” thanks I'm glad you stop me besides I don't think I was going to kill her I wont do such thing”
 
Sakura smile as the green chakra vanish from her hands” there she's fine now I heal all of the serious injuries but she still hurt I suggest we should take her to a hospital”
 
Just before any of them reacted Jan Lee much to their surprise carry her bridal style and walk off from the group, the group was surprise at his course of action but Tina and Lisa were smirking and Helena was smiling.
 
(Lei Fang it seems you didn't lose the match after all) Helena thought while smiling
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Aw how cute Jan Lee cares for Lei Fang now I will be focusing on Jan Lee/Lei Fang and Naruto/Kasumi in the next chapter as always reviews and comments are welcome flames ARE NOT farewell.
 
Next chapter The heat of battle: The fight is everything
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.