Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quaterfinals first round: The heat of battle the fight is everything ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Chapter 8 The heat of battle: the fight is everything
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Dead or Alive
 
 
 
 
Lei Fang enter her apartment with a confuse look on her face, after spending two days in the hospital she was finally release the doctors said that her injuries were all healed not to mention that her friends from the tournament told her about Sakura healing her serious wounds so she was thankful that she help her. Now normally she will be upset for losing her match against Felipe and she lost in the first round no less when in previous tournaments she has advance to the semifinals. The main reason that would made her upset was that she lost the match while Jan Lee was watching, by losing she has brought shame upon herself expecting to earn his respect she has done the opposite. But she wasn't upset at all for losing she was confuse and yet happy for two reasons, first just when Felipe was going to deliver the finishing blow Jan Lee saved her again and the second it has to do what happen in the hospital two days ago she somehow blush at the memory.
 
(Flashback to Tokyo hospital two days ago)
 
Lei Fang was laying in a bed in one of the hospitals rooms she was being visited by Naruto, Tina, Lisa, Tenchi, Sasuke, Sakura, Helena and Felipe. They were all trying to cheer her up for losing the match but she was fine and not upset after seeing Jan Lee saving her before she went unconscious. Felipe has apologized to her over five times and she told him that it was al right they were competing in a fighting tournament so there was nothing to worry about. They were still talking that is until Jan Lee enter the room the group went silent after they saw him Helena then said that it was better if they leave them alone so they left the room. As soon as the group left the room it was like time stood still a long silence fell upon the room, she looked at him and once again she saw the same concern reflected in his eyes she still couldn't believe it was he really that worry about her she didn't know the answer to that question however she was going to find out.
 
Before she spoke Jan Lee beat her in speaking
 
“How you feeling?” his voice sounded normal
 
“I'm fine now Sakura healed my injuries the doctors told me I shouldn't try to fight for a few days but that's al right since I lost the match there's no need for me to fight” she told him while giving him a fake smile
 
Jan Lee nodded deep inside he felt relief to know that she was going to be al right he then saw tears were forming on Lei Fang's brown eyes.
 
“I'm sorry Jan Lee I won't be fighting you much less beat you on the fight since I lost already I failed I wasn't strong enough” she was holding back her tears but it was futile they fall from her cheeks she tighten the sheets of the bed while she made a soft sob
 
“You fought a great battle he was a tough opponent don't feel bad about it” he said and gave her a rare smile
 
Her eyes widened in shock she thought she heard wrong or that she was dreaming was this really Jan Lee standing in front of her the man who has become the second Bruce Lee a legend was he trying to make her fee better she once again look at him.
 
“What did you say?”
 
“You fought great there's no need to feel bad about losing when you lose a match you learn from your defeat and you dedicate yourself to train and make yourself stronger remember we learn for every defeat that's why fighting is always a challenge you fight and win and if you lose you become stronger it's a challenge that will never end”
 
“Like you?” she said with a smirk
 
“Yes that's why I always enjoy fighting you meet so many fighters some are weaker than me some are even stronger you win to face those opponents and when the time comes to face them I will fight with everything no holding back” he close his fight thinking about two ninjas a certain mask ninja and a certain Uchiha
 
“But you never hold back” she said while giggling
 
Jan Lee chuckle while nodding
 
Lei Fang dry her tears and she was feeling better now at least he wasn't as shame of her after all she looked to the floor before looking back at him there was a question she's been dying to ask him for a long time now and this was the perfect chance to ask him.
 
“Jan Lee do….you think I'm a worthy opponent?” she said in a nervous and anticipated tone
 
He was surprise at first but he then gave her that rare smile of his something she thought he never would actually do since she has always seen him so serious all the time.
 
“Yes you are a very worthy opponent in fact I have truly enjoy fighting you in the previous tournaments especially the one when you beat me after that I double time my training until I became even stronger than last time so I will be ready to fight you again”
 
That was it the answer she was looking for he has finally acknowledge her and she was so happy that he enjoy fighting her she didn't know why but she felt her cheeks heating up and she couldn't believe she was blushing she hope Jan Lee didn't notice it.
 
She smile at him” thank you, you don't know how much it means for me to hear that from you all of my hard training has been paid off I'm glad you feel that way Jan Lee”
 
Jan Lee look surprise” is that why you have trained so hard?”
 
She blush hard (I can't believe I said that) “ I mean I wanted to get strong so I could defend myself that's all” she looked back at him to see him smirking
 
“I see then I guess if that's the case I wanted to ask you when you leave the hospital I wanted to ask you to this Chinese restaurant downtown but maybe I should reconsider?”
 
Lei Fang was shock (is he…..asking me out……ON A DATE)” I….of course I accept” she was more shock at what she just said
 
“Then I'll see you there at noon” he said while waking out of the room
 
Lei Fang was still shock was she dreaming she didn't know how it happened but it did the one and only Jan Lee has just ask her out and she agree that shock her even more, but deep inside she felt so happy she has always considered the fighter her inspiration and the chance to get to know him better she couldn't turn down the offer. She felt her cheeks blushing again and she felt the feeling of having butterflies in her stomach anticipation fell upon her and she couldn't wait till she finally leaves the hospital.
 
(I can't believe I'm going on a date with him)
 
(End of flashback)
 
She sighed happily as she went to take a shower and get ready to her date with the dragon
 
(I guess good things comes to you if you are patient enough)
 
 
Kasumi was sitting in a table of her apartment she has been working non stop to try to figure out what was the connection between Naruto and the monster she saw when she was seeing his past. She couldn't help it she was worry for the blond ninja she has try using her tarot cards and her crystal ball but she couldn't see the connection it was frustrating her, she thought that the only way to find out was to ask him but she hold that thought. She remember his reaction when she told him about the monster he became so depressed his expression reflected pain, sorrow and loneliness, she sighed should she be worrying so much about him she has only known him for a couple of weeks but she feels like she knows him for a long time she was happy that she met him he was such a good person. Then there was the fact that he promise her to save her from her fate as an exiled ninja she smile at the thought to be free from treason and execution to be a free ninja once again.
 
She finally give up in using her fortune telling gears and change her long white shirt to a pink blouse a pair of short and pink sneakers she pick her favorite yellow ribbon tying her long orange hair to a single braid she left her apartment locking the door she left the apartment and into the streets.
 
(I must find Narutosan)
 
She walk to the crowded streets and started running she didn't know where to start searching she turn to every corner, after an hour of endless running she finally gave up Tokyo was too big of a city to find one single person. She then notice where she stop her running she was standing in the middle of a lot of restaurants, she saw a ramen shop and she gasp seeing a familiar blond teen leaving wearing an orange sweater, jeans and white sneakers. She knew it was Naruto when she saw the whiskers on his cheeks you don't meet someone with whiskers everyday unless it's a cat, she went to follow him and finally ask him what she wants to know.
 
Naruto was happy he just ate a ramen from a place that might rivals Ichiraku's but he didn't wanted to admit that it tasted better than Ichiraku's so he just sighed happily and continue walking towards his apartment. After a few minutes he felt it a few hidden presences following him he knew that he's pursuers were definitely ninjas he could sense them from the roof of the building he didn't know who they were so he play it calm and continue walking. He went to an alley which he was glad that it was a dead end alley he could take care of his followers without getting attention from the people or risk getting them hurt.
 
He took a couple of kunais from the pockets of his sweater” al right however you guys are come on out I don't feel like fighting today”
 
He got his answer when the ninjas jump from the building and land in front of him, Naruto was surprised to see a couple of mask ninjas wearing familiar uniforms their headbands was what caught his attention the symbol of two stones.
 
“You are ninjas from stone village” Naruto said in a calm tone
 
“Not just ninjas were Jounins from stone village we are the most skillful ninjas in our village” one stone ninja said
 
Naruto got a bad feeling about this” so what does stone ninjas want with me?”
 
“We came for you Uzumaki Naruto we are going to kill you” another stone ninja said
 
“After we learn who you REALLY are you must die now”
 
(So they know the truth I have no choice then I have to kill them) Naruto thought as he took a fighting stance he then sense that there was another presence at the top of the building (must be another stone ninja waiting to ambush me) he took his attention back to the three in front of him
 
“DIE DEMON” one stone ninja shouted while forming a hand seal the other two took shurikens ready to throw them at their target
 
They stone ninjas never saw it coming before they realize it they were laying in the ground dead they were laying in a pool of blood from their own, Naruto stare at them watching them die one of them was still alive but he didn't have enough time.
 
“So it's true then that jutsu you just did it's his” he said as he finally die
 
Naruto look to the top of the building
 
“I KNOW YOU'RE THERE COME ON OUT” he throwed a kunai at the top of the building
 
The person dodge it and made a back flip jumping from the building Naruto prepare to throw his other kunais when gasp at the person standing in front of him it was a beautiful petit teen with orange hair tied in a braid.
 
Naruto's eyes widened” Kasumichan you have been following me too?”
 
Kasumi didn't answer him she went towards him and looked at the dead bodies of the stone ninjas she then looked back at him with sorrow in her eyes.
 
“Narutosan you are being hunted down like me too” she said in a soft voice
 
“Well I am not an exiled ninja but this will explain me why they were after me” he said as he notice a familiar black book near the body of a stone ninja
 
He pick it up and open it” figures it's a bingo book and I am in the number one spot of most dangerous ninja class S approach with extreme caution kill on sight and report to the Tsuchikage if spotted” he also saw more information about him information that he was the container of the Kyubi and his eyes widened when he saw the infromation that he was the son of the Yondaime Hokage
 
(So this is how they found out about my heritage stone must have obviously been keeping tabs on Konoha that must be why they got this information and added to the their bingo books damn it I knew it wasn't going to be long before they find out great my life as a ninja just got better now that stone knows the truth it won't be long before the other enemy countries from my father finds out and send their assassins after me damn I love my life)
 
He sighed while flipping the pages from the bingo book and spotted someone familiar (well what do you know Deidara they should erase him from the list since he's dead maybe they should send the money to Sasuke since he was the one that made him blow himself up)
 
He flipped couple of pages and stop once he saw another familiar person” hey Kasumichan you're here too”
 
Kasumi went next to him to look at her information in the bingo book
 
“I'm a class A ninja wanted for treason of the Mugen Tenshin clan wanted dead or alive prize money $ 1,000,000 ryou last spotted New Zack island”
 
(Looks like stone has been keeping tabs on her too and it seems they only know of her whereabouts when she was on Zack's island so she's safe from stone…for now) Naruto thought
Kasumi shook sadly her head” so it's not just my brother's clan the only one's after me”
 
Naruto put his arms around her shoulders” Kasumichan this sort of thing always happen when you are a ninja when you become too famous they put a prize on your head and put your information on a bingo book it's like being a famous celebrity in the ninja world”
 
Kasumi laugh at his comment” yeah I guess you could said it like that Narutosan so what's the prize money on you Narutosan?”
 
Naruto turn pale” Kasumichan don't tell me you want to kill me?”
 
Kasumi laugh harder” no silly of course not I wont do such thing I'm just curious since you're on a high rank”
 
“I don't know you might be pretending to be innocent and when I less expected my head is missing” he said while sweat dropping
 
Kasumi giggle she decided to play along” Narutosan do I look like someone who would kill you?” she gave him a very cute and innocent look while her brown eyes were shining
 
Naruto blush seeing how cute she look” no I guess you don't look like the type”
 
She giggle again while she went to her usual self” so Narutosan what are you going to do now?”
 
“Well first I am going to keep this bingo book it might come in handy in further missions and second I am going to get rib of the bodies they might have already send a message to their village about me being in Tokyo if it turns to be true I may have to leave Tokyo and forget about the tournament”
 
“Narutosan you are strong I know you can take them” Kasumi said trying to cheer him up
 
“I know but I am not worry about me I'm worry about the people I don't want any of them to get hurt because of me”
 
(Narutosan is thinking about others instead of himself he does values others lives before his own) Kasumi thought happy
 
“Stand back Kasumichan I am going to blow the bodies” he took a couple of explosive kunais
 
Kasumi nodded and she jump out of the alley while Naruto threw the explosive kunais causing a large explosion he left the alley and look both sides making sure there wasn't anyone looking.
 
“Well that takes care of that”
 
“Narutosan want to take a walk with me?” Kasumi said while blushing a little
 
He smile” of course no problem”
 
They started walking Naruto then blush finally noticing Kasumi's clothing he stare at her long slender legs her shorts made her look sexy and attractive and finally looking at her blouse he saw her nice cleavage, they weren't as big as Tina's but they were nice.
 
He had a small nose bleed and he immediately clean it making sure Kasumi didn't saw him (wow Kasumichan is so beautiful and she has a nice body damn I'm thinking like the perverted hermit) he stop his thinking and continued walking hopefully he will forget about his hormones
 
Once they were out of sight near the alley where some of the smoke from the explosion were still a little visible Hayate was staring at them once he saw that Naruto was with his sister he felt angry and the only thing that came to his mind was to kill the blond ninja he then vanish.
 
 
Lei Fang walk trough the streets wearing an elegant white Chinese silk dress with yellow flowers designs she had her hair tied into her Chinese braids and she was wearing red lipstick along with white high heels. She was nervous and happy at the same time she was having a date with a man whom she has consider her inspiration to train and become stronger the mere thought of it made her so happy. She finally arrives at the restaurant she felt the butterflies invading her stomach again as she walks to the entrance she froze as she saw him standing near the doorway. Jan Lee was wearing a tuxedo he was so handsome his sight made her heart skip a few beats, as soon as he saw her he gave her a smile and open the door to the restaurant like a gentlemen she accepted and enter he follow her after. They were greeted by one of the waiters and he showed them to their table, he gave them the menus before leaving Lei Fang took the menu and started checking about what to eat while Jan Lee was staring at her.
 
“I'll guess I will try the Lo Mei with shrimp” she said while checking the menu she then noticed Jan Lee staring at her” what's wrong?”
 
“It's nothing I will eat the same too” he then called the nearest waiter” two Lo Mei with shrimp please”
 
The waiter nodded and left leaving the silent couple behind Lei Fang didn't like the silence she wanted to ask him so many things so it's better to take the opportunity of the moment.
 
“Thank you Jan Lee for inviting me to lunch I really appreciate it”
 
“It's the least I could do to award you for the great fight you fought”
 
(So this is his way for saying thank you for the great fight I wonder what would have been if I won the fight?) she thought while giggling
 
“There's something I've been wanting to ask you?” Jan Lee said
 
“What is it?”
 
“Who taught you Tai Ji Quan?”
 
She smiled since he was curious to know about her training” my grandfather did he's the best Tai Ji Quan fighter there is it only took me two years to master it grandfather was very impress with my progress”
 
“I see so that's why you became so strong”
 
“Of course I didn't wanted to be a fighter in the first place”
 
That got Jan Lee's attention
 
“You weren't interested in being a fighter its kind of hard for me to believe it”
 
“I am interested in studying medicine that's why I am at college it's a lot of work but I like it”
 
“You want to be a doctor I understand but why are you competing in the tournament instead of studying?” his voice sounded in anticipation
 
She forced a small blush” you remember when you saved me from those thugs a few years ago right?”
 
He nodded while she calm a little
 
“Well ever since you save me I realize it weren't for you to save me on that day I would have been rape, kill or even both I also realize how weak I was if I was stronger I would have taken care of them so I train until I was strong enough to fight you, all this time I wanted you to notice me and treat me as an equal”
 
“So all this time you have been entering the tournament just so I could notice you and respect you is that the reason for your training?” he said surprised while deep inside he was happy
 
She nodded while smiling” yes and now I'm glad that you acknowledge me as a great fighter”
 
“No I acknowledge you more than just a fighter but as a dear friend” he gave her a genuine smile
 
Lei Fang felt her heart skipping a beat while she blush once again the butterflies were flying in her stomach she stood quiet not knowing what to say. She was so relief when she saw the waiter coming to their table with the food he put their plates on the table along with the chopsticks, he bow to the two before leaving they pick up their chopsticks and started eating. The two were eating in silence until Lei Fang took the opportunity to ask him another question she been wanted to tell him.
 
“So Jan Lee how did you learn Jet Kune Do?”
 
Jan Lee eat another bunch of noodles after swallowing them his expression fell which she notice.
 
“Its al right you don't have to tell me if you don't want to”
 
“No I will tell you I have no problem with it, I never knew my parents so I was an orphan from the beginning the orphanage where I was raise was very poor they didn't have the proper food to serve so we have to eat what they gave us it was worse to die of hunger however I was too hungry even after eating the stuff they gave us which I don't consider it as food so every night I sneak out from the orphanage and went to the streets in search of food for me and the rest of the children I spend hours walking in the streets of Hong Kong when I went to places where they serve food I have no choice but to steal they were times the people were cruel remember I saw a couple of guys stuffing their faces with lots of food and one of them offer me a ball of rice when I got closer to him he push me to the ground and threw the ball of rice he squash it in front of my face I felt horrible and I was so hungry my life got better when an old woman adopted me I was very happy my life was getting better she was a very kind woman and I have considered her as my mother she show me to her movie collection and that's when I saw him the one and only master of martial arts in action Bruce Lee when I first saw him the only thought running in my mind was I wanted to be like him as I grew and went to school I decided to know everything about Jet Kune Do so I study the art and learn it I train days weeks months and years to learn every move there was to learn and master when I realize I was ready I went to the Dead or Alive tournament to test my strength”
 
Lei Fang was shock she just heard how hard and painful Jan Lee's life was she never thought he had such a hard life.
 
“I'm sorry you ask me to tell you how I learn to fight and instead I told you my life story”
 
“No its al right I'm glad you told me about your life you have been trough a lot and you really are an amazing person you learn Jet Kune Do on your own without the need of a sensei”
 
“I did have a sensei” Jan Lee said with pride” his name was Bruce Lee”
 
Lei Fang smirk” that doesn't count you saw him fighting in a movie he didn't train you to fight”
 
“No he inspire me to fight”
 
She giggle as she continue to eat her Lo Mei Jan Lee follow soon they eat again in silence but both of them were very happy, after they finish eating they left the restaurant walking together. They were laughing while having an ordinary conversation but they were quite aware that they were being follow by a couple of street thugs, once they took another turn in the corner they meet more street thugs some had weapons like chains and pocket knifes.
 
“Can we help you?” Jan Lee said in a calm tone
 
“Yeah you can help us if you give us all of your money”
 
“Yeah wearing fancy dresses means that you guys are loaded” another street thug said
 
“Sorry but I am not going to give you guys any money so get lost” Lei Fang said
 
“Big mistake” one of them said spinning a chain
 
“Shall we then?” Jan Lee said as he look at Lei Fang
 
She smirk as she got into her Tai Ji Quan stance and Jan Lee in his Jet Kune Do stance
 
Before the thugs were going to attack them they started falling to the ground as they were been beating by the two fighters Jan Lee punch and kick three thugs at the same time whil Lei Fang slam another one with her shoulder. In less than five minutes the gangs of street thugs were beaten the two started dusting their cloths off since they got dirt while they were fighting.
 
“Thanks for the fight” Jan Lee said to one of the unconscious thugs
 
“I guess it was a good warm up” Lei Fang said with a giggle
 
Jan Lee chuckle as he look at her” how about if I walk you to your apartment?”
 
“Yes thanks”
 
The two walk off from the beat up thugs
 
“Are you going to watch my match with Tenchi tonight?”
 
She smile” of course I wont miss a great fight and you better not lose”
 
“It won't be so easy I study his moves when he was fighting in the preliminaries his Tae Won Do is very advance and his moves are fast it might rival my speed”
 
“He can't be that fast don't lose your confidence like I already told you don't you dare lose its already bad for me that I lose in the first round I don't want you to experience the same thing okay?” she smiled at him
 
“Yes I will fight no holding back”
 
“As usual” she said while giggling” Jan Lee thanks for tonight I really enjoy it”
 
He nodded with a small smile as they continued walking one thing they both knew from tonight they both enjoy their date and it was going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship or something more.
 
 
At Tokyo park Naruto and Kasumi were seated on a bench before they came to the park they went to an ice cream shop, Naruto order a chocolate milkshake while Kasumi order a strawberry milkshake. They were now sitting on the bench enjoying their milkshake Kasumi didn't know why she was blushing every time she took a sip from her milkshake she gaze at the blond and then look away blushing of course she make sure he didn't notice her. The same thing was happening with Naruto every time he takes a sip from his milkshake he didn't look at Kasumi but at her cleavage he immediately look away and pray he didn't have a nose bleed he curse in his mind for being train by a pervert and he admitted that some of the toad sanin's perverted traits were rub on him.
 
Kasumi took another sip on her milkshake she gaze at him with a concern look in her eyes she really wanted to know what was his connection to the monster she saw it made her so worry that she couldn't sleep at night. She saw that he finish his milkshake he looked back at her curious seeing that she was looking at him.
 
“What is it Kasumichan?”
 
“Narutosan I'm sorry but I must know please tell me about that monster”
 
Naruto was surprised but his expression fell” Kasumichan is that why you ask me to walk with you?”
 
“Yes but please Narutosan I'm worry about you that monster I saw I felt his evil it was horrifying”
 
Naruto sighed (well might as well tell her she will fear me when she learns the truth)” al right Kasumichan I will tell you it all happened at my village Konoha eighteen years ago the village was attack by the nine tail fox demon Kyubi it was destroying everything in its path until the Yondaime Hokage face him he was the strongest ninja in the village but even him was no match for the Kyubi so he perform a forbidden jutsu he sacrifice his life in order to seal the Kyubi and he sealed it inside the body of a newborn child”
 
Kasumi's eyes widened she knew where this was going” Narutosan it's……you?”
 
He nodded sadly while touching his stomach” that's right Kasumichan I have the Kyubi sealed inside of me I am a demon vessel”
 
“You are a jinchurkki I can't believe it”
 
“There you know the truth about me because of my curse I was hated by the village they every once in a while I was beaten by them nobody accepted me, but that change I meet people who became precious to me my friends” he said while trying not to cry he didn't dare to look at Kasumi he had a good feeling she was going to reject him and she has become such a close friend to him
 
(He's just like Ayane) Kasumi thought remembering her half sister's past how she was cast aside by the village
 
She went in front of him and put her arms on his shoulder he looked back at her surprise she gave him a warm smile.
 
“Narutosan you might be a jinchurikki but that doesn't mean you are a monster and what matters the most is this” she put her hand on his heart” your heart is important who you are that's the only thing that matters”
 
What happen next caught Kasumi by surprise Naruto gave her a bone crushing hug making her blush he sob a little but he was so happy that she didn't rejected him.
 
He broke the hug while giving her a big smile” thank you Kasumichan you don't know how much this means to me”
 
“Don't ever change Narutosan”
 
“Never I'm going to be me forever that's a promise”
 
“Want to get another milkshake Narutosan?”
 
“You bet let's go”
 
They got up from the bench and walk off heading to the ice cream shop they realize they were being watch by a couple of shadows. Naruto was well aware of their presence he gaze at Kasumi who nodded she was aware too he curse in his mind he thought that it could be more stone ninjas from before. They took a short detour to head to the ice cream store in an alley suddenly they were stab by a dozen shurikens and kunais their bodies fell to the ground. The attackers come forward they were mask ninjas wearing black uniforms one of them check the bodies but they vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
He growl” shadow clones find them now”
 
The ninjas nodded before heading out in a blink of an eye three ninjas were killed the last ninjas gasp in shock before he saw Kasumi charging at him she did a back flip and she grab his neck with her legs she then drop him hard on the ground. She picked him up while she took a kunai from her shorts she pointed at his neck.
 
“Forgive me” she said softly as she sliced his throat with the kunai
 
Naruto check the bodies of the ninjas” wait a minute they are not stone ninjas who are they?”
 
Kasumi hang her head knowing who they were she saw the familiar symbol on the back of the ninjas uniform” these ninjas are from the Mugen Tenshin clan my brother send them to kill me”
 
“I'm sorry Kasumichan” he put a hand on her shoulder
 
“Its al right I have gotten used to this for a long time now there's nothing to be sorry” she said before breaking into sobs
 
Naruto took the young kunoichi in his arms it was the only thing he could do to make her feel better she bury her head in his chest and she sob louder. Naruto hold her tighter seeing her like this made his heart ache with pain he didn't like seeing her so sad he has always like seeing her happy he growl in his mind knowing the person responsible for this.
 
(Damn you Hayate I won't forgive you)
 
After a few minutes he broke the embrace he dry her tears while giving her a big smile
 
“Come on Kasumichan smile okay as long as I'm here I wont let them harm you and besides the way you kill that ninja it looks like you don't need my help but I'm still going to help you anyway”
 
She smile with her cheeks blushing” thank you Narutosan”
 
“Now how about we go get our milkshakes?”
 
She smile and nodded she couldn't resist to drink another strawberry milkshake, Naruto smile and they left the alley heading to the ice cream shop Kasumi took a quick glance at him she smile while she was ignoring some strange feelings in her heart.
 
(I am so glad I met you Narutosan you are a jinchurikki but a ninja with a heart of gold)
 
 
Tenchi was walking to the destination of his match he was wearing his Tae Won Do uniform he has been training a lot for this match. He knew that this was going to be the toughest fight he ever had his opponent was none other than the dragon Jan Lee, he has seen him fighting in the past tournaments and he was a strong fighter he had everything from skills, stamina, speed and strength. He headed to his destination with confidence he was going to fight with everything he had believing he was going to triumph over Jan Lee, Lisa was next to him and she could tell he was eager to fight or maybe he was nervous she smirks deciding to break the silence.
 
“So Tenchi are you scare that you're facing Jan Lee?”
 
Tenchi chuckle” I guess I should be but I'm not I'm more anxious than scare he's a strong fighter so it will be a match to remember”
 
“Well I'm glad that you're not trembling in fear just remember this” she said as she stop walking and got closer to him making him blush” no matter whether you win or lose the match you will still be my man” she then gave him a soft kiss on his lips shocking him
 
She broke the kiss while smiling at Tenchi's expression he was in a daze while his whole face was red like a tomato.
 
She giggle” come on stop daydreaming and let's go to the Tokyo tower that's where your match is right?”
 
Tenchi snap from his daze as he looked back at her” y…y…yeah it is let's go”
 
Lisa giggle again as she took Tenchi's hand and they both continue walking.
 
 
The Tokyo tower was pack with people as they were eagerly awaiting the upcoming match most of them were making bets on who will win and most of those bets were on Jan Lee's favor. The cameras were already rolling and some of the competitors were present to witness the fight, among them were Sasuke, Lisa, Eliot, Kokoro, Lei Fang. Naruto and Kasumi were also present since they were close to the Tokyo tower they decided to watch the fight. The crowd cheer as they saw the two fighters stood face to face (AN Jan Lee is wearing costume number 1 from DOA 4), the announcer was between the two fighters.
 
“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE FIFTH MATCH OF THE FIRST ROUND WILL NOW BEGIN”
 
“Shall we begin then?”
 
“It's time to fight”
 
Get ready…..FIGHT
 
Both fighters charge with a high kick which they collided at the same time, Jan Lee was quick as he counter with a punch follow by a kick Tenchi block the punch but was hit by the kick he got back up and his eyes widened as he saw Jan Lee doing a flying kick he move out of the way and dodge the kick. Tenchi took the chance that Jan Lee let his guard down with that flying kick he threw a couple of kicks hitting his back, Jan Lee trun around and charge with middle punch he gasp when Tenchi caught it and did a kick hitting his stomach and his chin. Jan Lee got back into his stance and took his time to make his move the Tae Won Do master was as strong as he thought his speed was equal to his and therefore this was one opponent not to underestimate. Tenchi charge with a double kick but Jan Lee caught the his left leg and did a low kick sending him to the ground, he got back to his feet and Jan Lee threw a high punch he block it he counter with a high kick but Jan Lee threw a high kick colliding with Tenchis' kick.
 
(Amazing they both look like they are in the same level) thought a shock Lei Fang
 
(Impressive Jan Lee and Tenchi are both quick this match looks like it's going to be a long one) Sasuke thought with a smirk
 
“Wow Jan Lee has gotten stronger since the last tournament” Kokoro said
 
Eliot nodded” yeah I wouldn't want to be in Tenchi's shoes right about now”
 
“Come on Tenchi you can do it” Lisa cheer
 
“You can do it Jan Lee” Lei Fang cheer
 
“Wow this match is so cool” Naruto said in awe
 
Kasumi giggle as she watched the match but in truth she was focusing more on Naruto than the match itself.
 
The crowd cheer louder as they watch the two fighters fight while most of them were raising their betting tickets high in the air. Both fighters were throwing punches and kicks only to be block or dodge they were going at it for an hour and it seems that they were getting exhausted. Jan Lee was cover in sweat he panted as he watch the Tae Won Do master panting too, he smirk in satisfaction this is what it was all about to fight with everything you had and meet a strong opponent that keep up with him Tenchi was as quick as him so this match wasn't going to be win so easily. He look at Tenchi he was exhausted too but he saw the spark burning in his eyes it was the spark of battle meaning that Tenchi was just like him a person who enjoys fighting more than anything he chuckle this was a match he was never going to forget.
 
(It seems this fight will be won by stamina rather than strength) Jan Lee thought
 
Tenchi ran to him throwing a middle kick he caught it and counter with a kick he then use another kick hitting his face, Jan Lee use his punches and Tenchi block them and he use a triple kick while he dodge them. The crowd was in awe seeing two great fighters giving everything they had in the fight while the group was in awe witnessing a great fight. Tenchi was enjoying the fight a lot he knew Jan Lee was strong he knew his skill would be tested against him, although he has was reaching his limit he could see that Jan Lee was almost at the limit of exhaustion it wouldn't be long before one of them will fall. Tenchi and Jan Lee threw a high kick they both got hit and landed on the ground they crowd watch with anticipation seeing the two fighters slowly getting up they knew that it was time to finish the fight only one will win.
 
(It's time to finish this) Jan Lee thought
 
(One attack will determine the winner) Tenchi thought
 
The crowd continued to watch and cheer for their favorite fighter, the two fighters ran at each other they did a flying kick, the attacks collided with one another and the the two landed on the ground. The crowd waited to see who was the winner they saw Jan Lee and Tenchi getting up, Jan Lee took his fighting stance proving that he could still fight Tenchi took his fighting stance but then he collapse on the ground. The group went to him especially Lisa she was worry a lot the announcer went to Tenchis's side.
 
“Tenchi can't go on the winner of the match is Jan Lee”
 
WINNER
 
“Thank you for the great fight”
 
“Tenchi are you okay?” Lisa said worry
 
Tenchi open his eyes slowly he smile seeing the woman of his dreams” hey Lisa I lost”
 
“Hey don't worry remember what I told you, you are still my man” she gave a peek on his cheek
 
“That was one hell of a fight” Naruto said
 
Sasuke nodded while staring at Jan Lee ( He's not just strong but he can endure which means that he can fight for over three hours straight and not collapse from exhaustion I'm impressed Jan Lee)
 
Lei Fang giggle as she went next to Jan Lee” congratulations”
 
He chuckle as he look at Tenchi who was being carry by Lisa
 
He offered his hand” Tenchi thank you for the fight I hope we fight again”
 
Tenchi chuckle as he took his hand in a handshake” hold that thought I don't think I ever want you fight you again”
 
He chuckle again and look at Sasuke” I hope we get to fight in the next round?”
 
Sasuke smirk” the same goes with me and against me you won't be winning by stamina”
 
He nodded before leaving with Lei Fang following him
 
“We'll see you later Sasuke” Eliot said as he left with Kokoro
 
“Narutosan want to have another milkshake?” Kasumi said while trying to hide her blushing
 
“Yeah you bet let's go, bye Sasuke” Naruto said as he left with Kasumi
 
Sasuke saw that Tenchi was still being carried by Lisa
 
“You must be hurt Tenchi I'll help you to the hospital since Sakura is working at her new job”
 
“Oh you think I can't feel my legs you know hitting Jan Lee is like hitting a hard brick wall damn that guy is strong” Tenchi said while chuckling
 
Sasuke help Lisa carry the hurt Tenchi and left the Tokyo tower
 
“Sasuke word of advice if you fight Jan Lee hit him as hard as you can?”
 
“Thanks for the advice I will keep it in mind” Sasuke said while chuckling
 
Outside of the Tokyo tower Naruto and Kasumi were walking to the ice cream shop Naruto gave her a big smile and she smile back, she like spending time with him and now she was developing some feelings for the blond. She didn't knew what were these feelings but she had good idea what it was she then remember when she read his palm seeing that his love line was divided in two different paths she was now wondering something that was getting her attention.
 
(I wonder am I one of the two people who will love Narutosan a lot can it really be?) she look back at him and smile
 
(Well there's only one way to find out)
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Well I am going to take a break from this story so I can update moon shimobi and taming two hearts but don't worry I will be back to update this story farewell.
 
Next chapter: Mercenary vs. Assassin: my venom is stronger than yours
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.