Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Tournament ❯ Quarterfinals first round: Super strenght vs. Lucha :Libre wrestling is not fake ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
 
Chapter 10 Super strength vs. lucha libre: wrestling is not fake
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and Dead or Alive
 
 
 
 
Tokyo mall Dragon's antique shop
 
 
Sakura was dusting the shelves and the antiques in the entire shop they have to be kept clean in order to make a good impression for the customers to see the items. She carefully dusted the weapons in the armory section follow by the herbs and medicines section, this has become her favorite part of the shop since medicine was her specialty she took some time to study them carefully. She continued dusting the shop when she got pass the door to the back of the shop she then heard voices from inside the room, one she recognize as Ryu's since he went there to pick a few things but the second voice she couldn't recognize. She carefully try not to get too close to the door since Ryu will sense her and she didn't wanted to get caught eavesdropping in a personal conversation but she focus some of her chakra to her left ear so she could hear trough the wall instead of the door.
 
“Why are you siding with Konoha?”
 
“Why are you upset Hayate you said it yourself that you don't have anything against them?”
 
“I ask you first Ryu have you forgotten that we are ninjas trust is not so easy to earn especially with another ninja village”
 
“Konoha has always help those in need not just to get pay for doing their missions but to help those who need protection you agree with me Hayate remember the Yondaime?”
 
“That's not the point these ninjas can't be trusted I came here to destroy DOATEC once and for all” he said upset
 
“And as always I will help you what's wrong Hayate something is bothering you?”
 
Hayate made a low growl” it's nothing”
 
“I know that tone in your voice something is bothering you what is it, is it Kasumi?”
 
Hayate tighten his fist in anger, Ryu knew he has hit the nail on the head
 
“She's……she's hanging with one of those leaf ninjas and she seems to be enjoying his company this could be a trap to make her trust him she was always so naïve when she less expected he will betray her”
 
“True she's naïve but like you she can judge people and she can tell if they can be trusted or not and she can take care of herself how many of your assassins has she kill?”
 
“Don't remind me she has become the councils top problem I have done everything I can to stop her but she keeps fighting and not giving up, Ryu can you keep an eye on this Uzumaki Naruto for me?”
 
“I will although Kasumi is the one who's keeping an eye on him, by the way Hayate about Naruto his clothing and his features doesn't he reminds you of someone?”
 
Hayate stare at his companion giving him an obvious look Ryu nodded in agreement
 
(It's very obvious) Ryu thought
 
“One more thing Ryu?” Hayate said as he stared at the door” you should tell your Konoha friend about this since she has been eavesdropping on our conversation”
 
Sakura gasp from outside of the room while Ryu nodded Hayate vanish in a swirl of leaves.
 
Sakura return to the front of the shop and continue her cleaning pretending like nothing happened although it was useless since Ryu already knew she was listening, he came to the front walking to her.
 
“I'm sorry Ryu” she said softly
 
“It's al right you must understand Hayate he has been trough a lot of stress lately DOATEC, Kasumi,(Hitomi)” he said the last thing in his mind” It will be best not to ask him about forming an alliance with him he will surely disagree”
 
Sakura nodded” I understand I'm sorry for eavesdropping I didn't mean it”
 
“I said its fine and besides we are ninjas that's how we gather information and I think you should do the same tonight is your match with La Mariposa”
 
“That's right I don't know anything about her Ryu do you know who she is?”
 
“She's a wrestler she participated in the last tournament she's good that's all I know of her perhaps you will have more luck if you ask Tina she knows about her”
 
“Tina okay I'll go and talk to her thanks Ryu I better get going”
 
“You did a great job keeping the shop clean and Sakura good luck”
 
She smile before leaving” thanks Ryu” she walk out of the door
 
Inner Sakura was giggling (oh that so nice of him he wants me I can tell)
 
(Don't get your hopes up)
 
(Well somebody needs to take a positive pill)
 
(Don't start with me)
 
(Fine sheesh)
 
She ended the argument with her inner self and continued walking heading out to look for Tina.
 
 
Naruto and Tina were eating in a seafood restaurant Tina wanted to show him some of her favorite's dishes although Naruto have at least ate fish when he was camping outside the village when he was on missions. Tina order all of her favorites and while they were waiting for the food to arrive a lot of the people at the restaurant were staring at them, most precise they were staring at Tina since she was very famous some of the people went to her asking for her autograph and she kindly gave them one. The waiter arrived with the food and Naruto was in awe at the delicious sight they were lobster, crab and fried fish sticks Naruto took one of the fish sticks in his mouth and blush while his eyes were shinning meaning it was very good, Tina giggle at his expression she took a fish stick herself.
 
“Oh wow Tinachan this is delicious I never knew seafood could taste so good”
 
“Yeah I know this what heaven taste like, here Naruto taste the crab” she cut the crab and offered a piece to him
 
Naruto eat the piece and smile” wow that's tasty”
 
The two ate the food like a bunch of maniacs in Tina's case she was a maniac for seafood it was her favorite, after they were done with the fish sticks and the crab they devoured the lobster like hungry wolves.
 
“Man I'm stuff that was delicious Tinachan”
 
“I know seafood is the best I'm stuff too”
 
Naruto smile and gasp as he spotted someone” uh oh Tinachan father alert”
 
Tina gasp as she look behind her and saw Bass entering the restaurant she wasn't going to panicked she had a good plan to avoid him.
 
“Al right Naruto it's time for plan A”
 
Naruto nodded he carefully made sure no one was watching and perform a hand seal
 
Bass was walking around the restaurant searching for his daughter he saw her with the blond teen whom he gave a strict warning not to be with her again he was very upset right now he was thinking ways to kill him. He passed an old couple holding hands they were leaving the restaurant he pay no attention to them and continued searching. The old couple left the restaurant and as soon as they were outside they vanish in a cloud of smoke and were replaced by Naruto and Tina.
 
“I love it when you do that it's the best get away solution”
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” I have to avoid your father at any cost or I'm a dead man”
 
“I told you to ignore him he has no right to tell you not to hang with me”
 
Naruto nodded it was true that's when he realized that he was still holding Tina's hand he blush her hand was soft and it felt nice, Tina notice his blushing and she smirk he look cute when he was blushing and she didn't mind holding his hand. Naruto was too embarrassed so he sadly broke from her hold he didn't notice Tina's disappointed look but she shrug it off.
 
“So Naruto want to go to my place I'll show you some of my xbox 360 games?”
 
“Yeah that sounds cool”
 
The two left the restaurant while Bass was still looking for them he finally gave up with a loud growl and left the restaurant which both were already gone. While walking they met up with Sakura who smile at them and decided to tease a little since they were together.
 
“Hey you guys I hope I'm not interrupting anything?” she said with a smirk
 
Naruto looked confuse but Tina got the message and immediately hide her blushing.
 
“Hey Sakurachan Tinachan and I are just hanging out”
 
(Real smooth) Sakura thought sarcastic
 
“So Sakura is there something you want?” Tina said
 
“Well there is something you can help me with Tina I hope I'm not bothering you”
 
Tina smirk” let me guess does have to do with your match tonight?”
 
“Yeah”
 
“Of course I'll help besides I have a pretty good idea what are you going to ask me come on”
 
Sakura nodded and left with Tina and Naruto went to a parking lot and saw Tina's blue Cadillac they got on and the car drove off. After thirty minutes they arrive at her house and boy they were for quite a surprise. Naruto and Sakura were in awe when they saw a huge house it was big enough to hold five houses, the house wasn't Japanese it had a touch of American taste it was colored white with a soft brown added to the sides of the house. The two ninjas were still staring at the house in awe, Naruto stare at Tina then at the house then back at her and so on.
 
“Um……Tinachan is this where you live?” Naruto said in awe
 
Tina smile” you bet this is my temporary house in Japan”
 
“What temporary you mean this isn't your real house?” Sakura said shock
 
“This is my house when I stay in Japan I have other houses in different countries in Europe, South America and Latin America but my real house is in Austin Texas”
 
Both were shock at the revelation
 
(Wow Tinachan is rich) Naruto thought” Tinachan you have a lot of money”
 
Tina giggle” when you are an actress a supermodel a professional wrestler and a rock star I guess you could have a lot of money”
 
(She's a famous celebrity) Sakura thought
 
“Tinachan you're amazing” Naruto said cheery
 
She giggle” well what are we waiting for let's go inside”
 
The two nodded and follow Tina as she open the front door when they enter they were more shock. The house was more beautiful inside than outside it look bigger than outside it was full of very priceless furniture and lots of pictures from her wrestling some pictures, there was an oscar on a small table and with all the pictures there was a golden music disc. Naruto and Sakura were still shock seeing the house it was an impressive sight, Naruto notice one of the pictures Tina was with her father Bass and she was holding a championship belt he smile seeing that she was very happy in the picture.
 
“What is it Naruto?” Tina said as she went next to him
 
“Tinachan you look very happy in this picture” he pointed to the picture
 
“Oh that that was the time I won the women's wrestling championship it was one of the happiest day of my life” she said in a cheery tone
 
Naruto smile” yeah and you're father looks very happy too I guess he really looks after you doesn't he?”
 
She sighed” yes but he goes over the line when I told him that I wanted to be a super model he went berserk he only wanted me to only be a wrestler just like him but I wanted other things in my life”
 
“Yeah you accomplish so many things” Naruto said
 
Tina smile she look at Sakura who was looking at one of the pictures, she was looking at a picture that had Tina with a woman that was wearing a silver flamboyant costume she was also wearing long silver boots with leopard skin designs on the knee sections and finally a silver mask that had the mark of a butterfly.
 
“Tina who is this?” Sakura said pointing to the mask woman in the picture
 
“That's La Mariposa”
 
Sakura gasp” La Mariposa so you do know her?”
 
“Yeah you could say that”
 
“Then I hope it doesn't bother you to tell me about her I mean she's my opponent on tonight's match and I don't know nothing about her I haven't even seen her yet”
 
(You have seen her Sakura) Tina thought with a smirk
 
“Okay Sakura I will tell you about her La Mariposa she's a wrestler like me and a good one too I have fought her before and she's not a pushover her wrestling style is extreme”
 
“What do you mean isn't her wrestling style the same as yours?” Sakura said
 
“No my wrestling style is American La Mariposa style is lucha libre”
 
Sakura and Naruto were confuse
 
“Lucha libre?” Sakura said
 
“Yeah you know it's the Spanish term for Mexican wrestling”
 
“And they are both different?” Naruto said
 
“Yeah they're different in nature well I can't explain it to you but I have a few dvd's about lucha libre I also have a few of the matches from La Mariposa”
 
“Yeah that would be great how about if you show us those videos Tinachan?”
 
“Sure no problem follow me”
 
They follow her to her living room which was large enough to hold a mall parking lot Naruto's eyes widened when he saw the huge LCD sixty inch tv screen with advance home theater system what go his attention was the xbox 360 and the amazing collection of games he felt like he die and went to video game heaven. Tina went to the counter where she holds all of her favorites dvd movies and pick a few of them she inserted the discs in her dvd player.
 
“Sit down you two and enjoy the show I'll make some pop corn”
 
Naruto was like a little kid and got seated in one of her big couch while Sakura unlike Naruto was hiding her excitement. The movie started it was a documentary of the history of lucha libre, Sakura witnessed some of the matches in Mexico she also saw that almost all of the Mexican wrestlers were mask wrestler it was obvious why La Mariposa was also a mask wrestler. Tina came back with a huge bowl of pop corn and offer to the two teens, Naruto was the first to dig in on the pop corn while Sakura was still paying attention to the documentary. After the documentary was over Sakura had one thought in mind these guys were nuts, Tina then put the other dvd which was some of the matches of La Mariposa Sakura was really impressed at her moves she was a tough opponent.
 
(Tina was right she's no pushover) Sakura thought
 
“She's really something” Naruto said
 
“Yup she is she was so close in beating me and winning the women's championship” Tina said remembering her match with her
 
“Wow you beat her Tinachan”
 
“Of course there is a reason why I'm the women's champion”
 
Sakura got up from the couch” thank you for showing me this Tina I really appreciate it, well I better get going I let you lovebirds have some time alone” she smirk at the last part
 
Naruto blush while Tina giggle
 
“Bye guys and thanks again Tina” she said as she left the house
 
“So Naruto how about we play some games?”
 
Naruto gave his fox grin” Tinachan you read my mind let's do it”
 
“Of course you don't stand a chance against me” Tina said with a smirk
 
“We'll see about that I won't lose to you”
 
“Then don't swing it bring it”
 
The two started and Naruto choose to play Call of Duty 4 Tina just roll her eyes looks like he hasn't learn the beating she gave him she only shook her head as she grab her wireless controller.
 
(Time to teach him another lesson)
 
 
Sakura was walking the streets she was thinking about her match with La Mariposa and she was worry, she knew she could take her on but she didn't wanted to hurt her too much or worst kill her. In the past three years her super strength increased even more than Tsunade herself she didn't wanted to kill anyone in the tournament so she was against the rule of the tournament to kill the opponent. She got the idea to decrease the level of her charkra cutting her strength in half but she wonder would that be enough to not her kill her opponent, she finally stop walking when she reach a bridge she saw the cherry blossoms tree. She felt so relax and gaze at the trees at least she will forget about her match tonight for a few minutes, she was so relax she didn't notice someone standing next to her.
 
“It's beautiful isn't it?”
 
Sakura look next to her and saw Lisa wearing a red blouse a pair of jeans and red high heels.
 
“You mean the cherry blossoms tree?”
 
“Yeah aren't they beautiful this is the season when they began to bloom”
 
“Yeah they are very beautiful”
 
“I wish I have your hair Sakura color like the cherry blossoms and the name of the cherry blossoms”
 
“Why thank you Lisa”
 
“That wasn't a compliment” she said with a smirk
 
Sakura blink” hey wait a minute are you making fun of my hair” she got a little upset
 
Lisa laugh” I'm just kidding Sakura don't take it too seriously”
 
Sakura laugh” well next time tell me if it's a joke or an insult”
 
“No problem”
 
“So Lisa why are you here I thought you were with Tenchi?”
 
“I got tire of him and dump him”
 
“What?” she said puzzle
 
She laughed again” that was a joke Sakura I told him to go to the wrestling arena and wait for me there tonight”
 
“Oh you're going to watch my match”
 
“Yeah it's a match I'm looking forward to I just hope you can win you know La Mariposa is tough”
 
“Yeah Tina already told me”
 
“Oh so she has already fill you in on everything about her?” Lisa said in a anticipated tone
 
“Not everything I don't know who she is under the mask”
 
“Really” she smirk (Tina didn't told her this makes things more interesting)
 
“But don't worry I won't disappoint you I will beat her”
 
“I hope so you will need lots of luck to beat her she's a pro”
 
“Yeah well I'm pretty strong myself”
 
“Sometimes strength just isn't enough keep that in mind”
 
“Yeah thanks for the tip Lisa” Sakura said smiling
 
“Good luck Sakura I'll be rooting for you” she said while leaving
 
“Don't worry I will show La Mariposa how strong I am” Sakura said to Lisa while she was leaving
 
Lisa smirk while walking
 
(I'm counting on it Sakura give me a good match)
 
 
Night fell and Naruto was still in Tina's house he had so much fun with her they have played video games for hours in those games were the Call of Duty series, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Guitar Hero 4 which that Naruto lost on all of those games. After he got a humiliating defeat by Tina told him about her movie The Last Battalion and he wanted to see it so she had a copy of it and he saw the movie he was very impress. They were watching television Tina looked at him and she grin at the idea that occur her she slowly went close to him until she was close enough to his ear to whisper.
 
“Naruto how about we go to my room and make out?”
 
Naruto's head turn red until it resemble a cheery while Tina was laughing
 
“Calm down Naruto I was just teasing”
 
“Oh” he said disappointed
 
She raised an eyebrow” don't tell me you wanted to make out with me” she smirk
 
Naruto blush “I…..I…I….mean……n……no” ;
 
Tina laugh again” sorry for teasing you but its so fun to do it” she then check her watch” hey Naruto its almost time for the match let's go to the wrestling arena”
 
“Yeah I can't wait to see Sakurachan's match”
 
They left the house and into her Cadillac heading to the wrestling arena.
 
 
Later at the WWA wrestling arena
 
The entire arena was jam pack it was sold out the people were cheering for the fighters while others were just cheering for the fun of it. In the crowd was Tenchi sitting in one of the front row seats and a few blocks away from them was Naruto, Sasuke, Tina and Hitomi they cheer as they saw Sakura entering the arena she enter the ring wearing her ninja uniform.
 
“Go Sakurasan” Hitomi cheer
 
“Yeah you can do it beat her” Naruto said he then look at Sasuke who was just watching he was never the type to cheer” hey Sasuke where were you, you left so early in the morning”
 
Naruto was more confuse when he saw the Uchiha's cheeks red.
 
“What's wrong?”
 
“It's nothing let's just enjoy the match”
 
Naruto nodded as he went back to the see the match
 
Suddenly the crowd was cheering loudly as they heard some tropical music playing they knew who the music belong to, they saw her entering the arena wearing her flamboyant costume and her butterfly mask she ran to the ring and did a back flip landing safely next to Sakura who was impress.
 
(Now that's what I call making an entrance)
 
La Mariposa got on the top rope and join the crowd in the cheering they went wild she went down and look at the pink hair kunoichi the crowd started chanting La Mariposa's name.
 
“Do you hear that they know who is going to win this match” La Mariposa said
 
“Then I guess I should give them one hell of a show and quite a surprise like beating you” Sakura said while putting her black gloves
 
“I hope you give me a good work out Sakura”
 
Sakura gasp” how do you know my name?”
 
“Enough chattering let's do it”
 
The announcer went to the ring
 
“The seventh match of the first round will now begin”
 
“I'm ready when you are”
 
“Let's start the rhythm”
 
Get ready…..FIGHT
 
Sakura charge at her raising a fist La Mariposa ran to the ropes and body slam Sakura the crowd cheer. Sakura was about to get up but La Mariposa open her legs and tie them with her own she turn her the other way and she started making pressure on her legs. The crowd was cheering as they were seeing La Mariposa doing the figure four on Sakura, while the pink hair kunoichi was not having a good day because she has learn one important thing about the figure four.
 
(IT HURTS LIKE HELL)
 
She try hard to stop her and she manage to push her off with her own legs, Sakura felt her legs in pain it was giving her some difficulty to get back up her eyes widened in terror when she saw La Mariposa getting on top of the third rope she had a pretty good idea what she had in her mind.
 
(Oh hell no not gonna happen)
 
La Mariposa jump from the third rope but Sakura move out of the way and La Mariposa hit the concrete floor of the ring which was painful, Sakura finally got back up and she was going to raise some hell to a certain wrestler she grab her and did a power bomb on her she then run trough the ropes and did a leg drop on her. Naruto, Sasuke, Tina and Hitomi were cheering for Sakura while most of the crowd were cheering for La Mariposa, Sakura grab her again and raise her high in the air she was using another wrestling move but La Mariposa broke free from and kick her follow by a power bomb. Sakura was dizzy she saw La Mariposa walking on the ropes with perfect balance she was impress with her ability to walk in the ropes without falling, but it was bad for her as La Mariposa jump from the ropes and body slam her. La Mariposa took Sakura again but she hit her in the stomach and grab her as she was going to use a tombstone pile driver on her, La Mariposa broke free but Sakura saw it coming and slam her with arm sending her to the ground. La Mariposa got back up and felt like needing a break she went outside the ring her eyes widened in shock as she saw Sakura running trough the ropes and jump from the ring and gave her one hell of a body slam.
 
The crowd cheers louder while Tina was shock she never knew someone who could outmatch La Mariposa like that.
 
(Look like Lisa just meet her match)
 
Both women were tire and hurt as they were laying on the hard floor, Sakura recover and grab La Mariposa she send her back to the ring, she wanted to do something ever since she saw the documentary on lucha libre she went on top of the third rope and jump hoping to hit her but La Mariposa move out of the way in the last second and Sakura hit the ring floor looks like nobody was home that time. La Mariposa slowly got back up she wanted to finis this so she went to Sakura and once again she open her legs as she made the submission technique the figure four, Sakura cry in pain feeling her legs like they were being rip apart she scream louder but she didn't said the words I give up. La Mariposa was having a hard time trying to keep the submission hold Sakura was being very stubborn, Sakura then launch her fist at one of her legs causing her to scream in pain and let go of her hold. She grab her but La Mariposa punch her stomach she took the opportunity and did another power bomb on her, she then went out of the ring and she had something in mind for the pink hair kunoichi.
 
(This is going to be fun)
 
She reach under the ring and pick a steel chair it wasn't her style but it was going to be fun after all the chair was a fake and it wasn't going to hurt to her victim it was a way for doing it for just show. She picked the steel chair and went back to the ring while Sakura was back at her feet.
 
“Okay Sakura now I'm going to hit you on your head with a steel chair”
 
(WHAT)
 
La Mariposa raise the chair and hit Sakura on her big forehead sending her to the ground, the crowd cheer louder while Naruto and the others were shock.
 
“NO SAKURACHAN”
 
“This doesn't look good” Sasuke said
 
“Poor Sakurasan” Hitomi said
 
“Don't worry guys she's fine La Mariposa did that as an act the chair is fake trust me” Tina said while giving them a wink
 
“So wrestling is fake” Sasuke said
 
“Sometimes” Tina said with a smirk
 
Back at the ring Lisa was staring at Sakura with a smirk
 
(That would do it) she then gasp (wait a minute this is real steel oh shit this is a real steel chair OH NO SAKURA)
 
La Mariposa went to her to see if she was al right
 
“Sakura are you okay?” she said worry
 
BAM
 
Sakura punch La Mariposa on her face cracking her mask a little, Sakura got back up and she was piss.
 
“YOU JUST HIT ME IN MY FOREHEAD WITH A STEEL CHAIR HOW THE HELL I'M GOING TO BE LOOK I HAVE A HUGE LUMP ON MY FOREHEAD BECAUSE OF YOU”
 
She grab her was about to punch her face again when she saw that her mask fell off she gasp seeing the woman behind the mask.
 
“Lisa it's you”
 
Tenchi gasp (no way Lisa is La Mariposa)
 
Lisa gave her a weak smile” hey Sakura how you doing I'm having a great match and you?”
 
Sakura smirk” I'm having a great match too but now its time to finish this”
 
She then use a low kick causing her to fall to the ground she pick her up and started climbing the ropes, Lisa eyes widened in shock she had a good idea what Sakura had in mind and she pray it was not true. Tina's eyes widened looks like her best friend is going to be beaten after all. The crowd was cheering and this time they were all chanting Sakura's name. Sakura was now at the third rope carrying a freak out Lisa.
 
“Sakura what are you doing?”
 
“Was it look like I'm doing in fact this is a new wrestling move I invented” Sakura said with a big grin
 
She put Lisa like in a power bomb position
 
(CHA ITS PAYBACK TIME) inner Sakura shouted
 
“HERE IT IS MY NEW MOVE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM BOMB”
 
She jump from the third rope and did a power bomb Lisa hit the floor hard and she was out, the announcer went to check up on her.
 
“It's over the winner of the match is Sakura”
 
WINNER
 
“You can't bring down this cherry blossom”
 
The group went to the ring Sakura was already healing Lisa's wounds Tenchi went to her side she was still out and Sakura grew worry for her.
 
(I hope I didn't over did it)
 
“Sakurachan are you okay?”
 
“Yeah I'll live”
 
“That's a nasty lump you got there” Sasuke said
 
“I know but it will go soon I hope” Sakura said while touching the lump
 
“You were awesome Sakurasan” Hitomi said
 
“Lisa wake up” Tenchin said checking her
 
“She'll be al right I heal her wounds” Sakura said
 
Lisa open her eyes” hey Tenchi”
 
He smile while embracing her” I was so worry why didn't you told me you were La Mariposa?”
 
“You didn't ask” she said with a smirk
 
“I'm glad you're okay Lisa and I'm sorry about the power bomb it was kind of extreme” Sakura said
 
“Are you kidding that power bomb was awesome anyway I'm the one who should apologize for hitting you with that steel chair I told the guys of the crew to put some funny chairs under the ring looks like they forgot”
 
“Thanks for the match Lisa”
 
“No thank you Sakura”
 
“Well Lisa looks like you got beaten badly” Tina said while giving her a slight tug in the arm
 
“Yeah but it was a great fight so Tina watch out for her just in case you have to fight her in the second round”
 
“Yeah I know”
 
The crowd continued to cheer for Sakura while she was feeling a little embarrassed and her inner self was shouting I rule. High above the arena the super ninja Hayabusa was watching the match since it started and he smile that Sakura won he then vanish. In another part of the arena Kasumi has also witness the match and she was happy that Sakura won, she was happier that Naruto was there of course her smile immediately faded when she saw Naruto with Tina. She saw how close she was with him and how they were laughing together and really enjoying each other company she suddenly felt this sudden feeling in her heart she knew what it was called jealousy she didn't wanted stay any longer and she vanish in a swirl of cherry blossoms.
 
Later the group left the arena Tenchi and Lisa already left before them and before they go any further they were startle by the sound of wind in a gust came a ninja follow by Ayane, the leaf ninjas gasp they knew who he was the leader of the Mugen Tenshin clan.
 
“Hayate”
 
 
 
To be continued
 
 
 
Yay my first cliffhanger and hopefully it won't be the last I'm so evil anyway what would happen now that they are face to face with Hayate find out on the next chapter, coming soon chapter 51 of moon shinobi farewell.
 
Next chapter: A friendly collision: fight me with everything you had