Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ There's always an Angel for someone: Childhood! ❯ Prologue: (The begining) ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:
A long time ago, after the war of the heartless, the town Radiant Garden had seemed peaceful again. And like he promise, Cloud had returned and Aerith was happy. Soon later, as time passed, Cloud had asked for Aerith's hand in marriage. Aerith happily accepted him. And though, Tifa had a hard time accepting this, that Cloud had preferred Aerith instead of her. Cloud had a talk with Tifa, to show that he still cares fro her as a friend. Tifa had accepted it, but then, days before the wedding, she had disappeared.
No one ever saw her again in Radiant Garden...
Months had passed by, as it was still peaceful in Radiant Garden, events had happened. Leon had reunited with Rinoa and the towns Restoration Committee had soon grown out of Merlin's house and the Castle had become its location. Plus with Tron to help, they will be able to use the computer to locate trouble in the town, upgrade the security system, also...
They had also found a way to use the computer as a portal, so they could travel to worlds. Thus, they were able to reunite with Sora and the others, and got to know Riku and Kairi.
But also, still after these months, Cloud still worried about where Tifa could have gone. He also tried to suggest using the portal to try to find her, but the group knew it would be too risky because the program was still new to them and that they wouldn't know where Tifa would be. So, Cloud had no hope of finding Tifa anymore…
Aerith had felt sorry for Cloud and wanted to find a way to make it up to him. One day, she was walking where the Great Maw used to be, but now is a beautiful valley, she was sitting alone when she heard some weird sounds. It sounded like baby cries! She started to head toward where the cries were coming from, and as she came across a lake, she saw 2 baby-like baskets. She looked down into the baskets. One was by the lake and the other one was in a rose bed. She was at awe when she stared down at the two beautiful baby twin girls. One had blue eyes and the other had red.
Aerith had decided to take the babies home with her. She thought that taking care of children, would actually help Cloud and give him something to be responsible for. When she had gotten home, Aerith had explained what happened and begged Cloud to them to keep the babies. Cloud wasn't sure at first, cause then he had pointed out that on the babies' foreheads were 2 different marks. But Aerith didn't care. She loved children and would hope one day to have some of her own. Sighing in defeat, Cloud had taken into the idea and they kept the babies.
Aerith stared down and the red head baby, staring at her blue eyes. She decided to name her “Angel”.
As she looked at the blue haired baby, she had decided to name here “Annabell.”
But as the years passed by, little did they suspect, Cloud was right. By the time the girls were six years old, dangerous events had happened throughout town. Some citizen would proclaim that both girls had “emotional problems.”
Angel was wondering around the city, and as she stumbled to a group of boys playing ball. As she asked them to play with the other boys in whatever ball game they were playing, one of the boys said no, then another boy started teasing her about how she looked. Then they started to teased her and started bullying her, but soon, as she started to get sad, and up to the point when she couldn't take it anymore, water had emerged form under her and spread out towards the kids and grasped them by the legs, and soon, the water turned to ice as she got mad. The boys was crying and some of them begged to stop, but Angel did not considered them, especially thinking they would treat her cruel again after throwing all kinds of stuff at her. And soon, smiling, she had crushed them with the ice.
Annabell had wanted to get some ice cream as she went shopping in the town. She wanted to buy a bucket full of sea-salt ice cream. The guy said she needed 2000 munny for the ice cream, but she said she had 3000. And as she paid, she never received change or the ice cream she wanted. Turned out that the guy was just using that stand as a scam to get money. Annabell was angry and as she continued to do so and cried tears, fire had soon surrounded her as it soon dropped down to the floor and soon had grabbed the guy who scammed her into a magma sphere. As he screamed in agony, she soon, crushed him with the magma, as his body was soon nothing but ash.
As both of these events occurred, citizens saw what happened and immediately started panicking, calling the girls `monsters' and `demons'. As the girls got home, Cloud was ready for a surprise attack time to kill the girls, but as he was about to, Aerith had stood in front of them. She said that she didn't blame the girls and that it wasn't their fault they had gotten upset and that they were only little. Aerith didn't care about anything else but her family. She didn't want any harm toward her children. Cloud still had doubts thought, about the girls, but had promised that he would help.
Soon, 2 days later, a dark sky took place over Radiant Garden and soon, appearing in their home, Sephiroth had returned. Cloud had to get his family out. But only Aerith stayed behind. She said to keep her children safe. She asked Cloud to promise that no matter what happened, he would protect Angel and Annabell. Thus, he promised her, everyone made out of the house and Cloud turned himself and the girls away as Sephiroth slowly killed Aerith right in front of their eyes.
Later, inside the “restoration committee” tower, Cloud had to find a way to keep his promise towards Aerith, but also to find a way to get rid of Sephiroth once and for all. Because after hearing Aerith's last words, Sephiroth would be sure to target the girls. He soon thought that the girls would be able to get rid of them, but still, the girls were still not able to control most of there powers. But soon, Merlin had come up with a solution. There was another world he thought of. A world of ninja training. Cloud had agreed that the girls must leave, as well as the rest of the committee.
The girls did questioned why did they have to leave, but Cloud had to tell them the truth, since there was no point of hiding it. The girls sadly agreed, even though they didn't want to be apart from Cloud. Cloud had took the girls words to heart and soon hugged them both so they would know that no matter what happens, Cloud would still loved them.
The girls were soon transported to a village called the “Hidden Mist Village.” And before they left, they had an assignment to find a woman named “Mikuni” to help them with there training. Plus, Sora would come later in the years to help them with there magic.
The girls were not to return until they were strong enough to defeat Sephiroth. The fate of Radiant Garden rest in the girls' hands…