Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To See Again ❯ Ceremony Time ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: He is announced the Ruler of Hell and all goes well with his initiation and ceremony. Who is Heaven's new ruler and who are those people she has with her? They're all familiar to Sasuke and his council. Who could they be? What happens when they meet each other face to face?
Thoughts
Sasuke/Sakura Inner Self
Chapter 5:Ceremony Time
Sasuke sat back down on his bed, after the three left. “What do you want to talk about?” Sasuke asked Akujin, who came and sat down next to him. “You really.” Akujin replied and Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Me?” “Yeah, are you ready for this? I mean to be King of Hell. Do you want to continue or do you want to wait a bit before you become king? I mean I don't care. I just don't want you to do something, you'll regret.” Akujin told him. Sasuke thought for a minute before speaking.
“Would I be able to see Sakura if I don't become King right away?” Akujin frowned at the question and shook his head. “Than let's get going, my ceremony is going to take place soon.” Sasuke said and stood up, walking towards the door. “If that's what you want. Let's go.” Akujin said, following him. They walked out the door and went to the first floor of the castle. The ceremony was going to take place in the throne room. It was a huge place. The ceiling was about one hundred feet above their heads, and the width of the room could fit about twenty five thousand people at most since there was about three floors to the room.
Everything in it was black and red. The throne that sat all the way in the front of the room had flames going around it and looked the same as his cuirass but it was a chair. Flags with blood red flames waved throughout the room. Weather they were hanging down or pinned to the wall. The room was filled with demons and angels alike.
Most were separated for most hated each other but some were talking to each other, interacting. Sasuke smirked when he saw this. It looked like he wasn't the only one who didn't like the rule that separated the two. Maybe he would be able to pull it off. After all he had a plan in his mind on how to get Sakura back.
“Go and stand next to the throne.” Akujin ordered and Sasuke obeyed, going to stand next to it. Akujin whistled, very loudly, which surprisingly was loud enough for everyone to hear. The room went quiet as everyone looked at the devil. “The ceremony is to begin, now.” He announced and left the room. Everyone remained quiet as the sound of a trumpet entered their ears, about five minutes later.
Soldiers with black flags that had blood red flames on them walked in; a path was cleared to let them enter. Akki entered with an unknown demoness (Sp?) holding his arm and Kimen entered also with an unknown demoness. Well they were unknown to Sasuke, he didn't know if anyone else knew them.
Actually he was surprised when they didn't enter with their mates but than he remembered what was said before.
Flashback
Oh, ok. But how is it an angel can mate with a demon?” They all looked at each other and shrugged. “You really aren't suppose to. Our relationships are hidden. Nobody knows of them.” Akki said to him.
End Flashback
Angels and demons weren't to mate, so they had taken demoness to the ceremony instead so they wouldn't get into trouble. They stopped before they reached the throne, Akki stood on the right side while Kimen stood on the left, both with their escorts. The trumpets stopped and the two double doors that lead you into the throne room, opened, flowed by Akujin who was in black armor with a blood red flame in the front of it.
A black spiked crown with blood red rubies, dark blue sapphires, and deep green emeralds decorated it. Flames were present on the bottom. They were both red and blue. He walked to the throne and sat down on it. Sasuke just stood there waiting until he was suppose to move.
“My people,” Akujin began, “We are here today to celebrate the rise of a new King. He has more than proved himself capable of taking the throne; for he completed the mission I had given him without hesitation. Even I would have hesitated if I were told to do what he did. I will not name what it was though, for there are Angels in the room and it would not be good for them to hear. The young man is Uchiha Sasuke.” Several gasps were heard throughout the room. Why? Sasuke had no idea.
“Yes, THE Sasuke Uchiha, the brother of Itachi. He is our new King. You will treat him like you treated me. With respect. If you do not, I will personally see to it that you suffer for all eternity. He already has his own council picked out, so I will introduce them now. Their names are Hyuuga Neji, Nara Shikamaru, and Uzumaki Naruto.” The trio appeared in the middle of the doorway of the double doors.
They walked towards the throne stopping before the King and bowed before taking a side of the throne. Naruto stood next to Sasuke on the right while the other two stood on the left. “You shall also treat them with respect, if not the same threat stands. Now for the crowning of the new King. Uchiha, Sasuke please step forward.” Akujin announced and Sasuke stepped forward, in front of the throne, kneeling down on one of his knees.
Akujin stood up, off the throne and took a step closer to Sasuke as he removed the crown from his head. “Uchiha Sasuke, you have proven yourself to be worthy enough to take the throne. I now resign from the position and give it over to you. I wish you the best of luck, my boy.” Akujin said before placing the crown on Sasuke's head.
It glowed black for a moment before returning back to normal. It was a bit different though. It had the Uchiha symbol on it, in blue and silver with just blue flames on the bottom. The sapphires turned to a dark blue, the rubies changed to take the brightness of the Sharigan and the emeralds were more of a jade color now.
Akujin than took out a sword from behind his back. He told Sasuke to open his hands so he did. Akujin placed it in his hands. He motioned Sasuke to unsheathe it and he obeyed. The sword had a dark blue hilt, a black sheath, and a black blade. The hilt had the Uchiha symbol on it in black and silver, surrounded by a black flame while the blade had it in blue and silver with a blue flame. Sasuke sheathed it after looking at it.
Akujin moved away from the throne to stand next to Naruto who was grinning at Sasuke. After attaching the sword to his hip by placing it in-between his body and the sash Sasuke sat down on the throne and him, his friends and the throne glowed black. The throne stayed black but now it had blue flames and the Uchiha symbol in blue and silver on it. The flags around also changed to have the Uchiha symbol on them in blue and silver with blue flames going around it.
Sasuke's appearance changed a bit, though. He had full blood red eyes now with tints of gold and onyx. Two white horns appeared on his forehead, his fingernails turned to claws and his teeth grew permanent fangs. Naruto, Neji and Shikamaru were the same but had different eye colors. Naruto had a dark blue color mixed in with red, Neji had a light red with a bit of white, and Shikamaru had a reddish, black eyes.
After an awkward moment of silence the crowd cheered, well the demons, the angels looked like they could care less. “On to the party.” Akujin announced to everyone once they simmered down. The room immediately filled with voices like it was before they Sasuke and Akujin had gotten there. Sasuke stood and looked over to his friends. Naruto was still grinning at him, Neji was smirking and Shikamaru had a lazy smile on his face.
“Congrats, Sasuke-teme, you rule Hell now.” Naruto said to him and slapped him on the back. Sasuke smirked at him. Neji nodded to him acknowledging him as the King. Sasuke just nodded back. “Congrats.” Shikamaru told him and he nodded to him.
“What do you want to do now?” Sasuke asked. “Enjoy the party man, I mean in is for you. I know I am. See ya.” Naruto said and wandered off, getting lost in the crowd. “Idiot. He better not do anything unfaithful to Hinata.” Neji mumbled. “What?” Sasuke asked him and Neji looked at him. “Hinata is his girlfriend.” “I know bit you saw the girls?” Sasuke asked him, and Neji shook his head. “We though you had them here with you.” Shikamaru said to him.
“No, I don't. Akujin and Tenshi said I wasn't able to see Sakura because she was an angel and their forbidden to be together. I haven't seen her since I left earth.” Sasuke told them. “You mean we can't see them anymore?” Neji asked him and he nodded. “How troublesome.” Shikamaru said with sadness in his voice and eyes. “That is bullshit.” Neji said, angrily, his fist clenched tightly.
“I know. That's what I said. Oh and don't curse anymore because it hurts the angel when they hear curses, or does something like that to them.” Sasuke told them. “I don't really give a shit, I want to see the girls.” Neji said to him, his anger rising. “I know, I do too. Just calm down. We'll just have to figure out a way to, ok?” Sasuke said and they nodded.
Neji calmed down a bit knowing they were going to figure out a way to see the girls. “Good, now let's go enjoy the party.” Sasuke said and walked off like Naruto had. “Well, see you later Neji, I'm going off.” Shikamaru said and left Neji. “Damn this.” Neji said before he too walked off.
(A/N: End of chapter 5. So Sasuke is now the King of Hell. What will happen now? How are the three going to see the girls again? You'll see if you continue to read and review. Remember the more reviews the faster I update. So review. I give my thanks to all who did already and as for those who didn't please do so. Btw, the next chapter you'll see some old friends of the guys. (Hint, Hint) If you want guess who they might be. Thank you.)