Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Desperately ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What's up? If I didn't write a disclaimer, here it is.
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto!
There, happy? Just in case ya'll felt like flaggin me, you can't!!! HAHAHA! Anyways, does anyone watch Venus Versus Virus?? It's a good show! You should watch it!! On with the story…
 
 
 
“Hey, you with the attitude!” Someone called out to the trio walking to the exam room. “Hold on!”
 
They turned around and saw the boy Lee standing in the upper galleries peering down at them.
 
“Oh look, it's…” Zakura said forgetting his name already. “Uh…”
 
“What do you want?” Sasuke asked turning around.
 
“Want to fight?” Lee said with a serious look on his face. He jumped down and pointed a finger towards him. “My name is Rock, Lee. And I know you are Uchiha, Sasuke. I challenge you!”
 
“You wanna fight Sasuke, knowing his clan?! Are you that smart?” Zakura said with sarcasm in every word. She and Naruto burst out laughing.
 
“Sakura, I love you!” Lee suddenly said making her run behind Sasuke.
 
“You can beat the shit out of him now…!” She said pretending she was scared. “Save me, dammit!!”
 
“You're an angel!” Lee said blowing a kiss towards her, “Mwah!”
 
She stepped out of the way but he sent more to her. Zakura lost it and threw a kunai at him making him stop. “Either I kick your ass or Sasuke does, cause either way is fine by me!!!”
 
Why do they always wanna fight Sasuke?! It's always SASUKE!!!! Naruto thought to himself holding a fist up. “Dammit…”
 
“You want to know more about my clan, I'll teach you the hard way.” Sasuke threatened giving his signature glare. Lee got into his fighting stance waiting for an attack.
 
“Hold on a sec! Gimme five minutes and I'll get `im!” Naruto said getting even more pissed.
 
“Try it.” Sasuke said not caring.
 
“I don't want to fight you. Only Uchiha!” Lee said.
 
“Oh yea?! Well, Sasuke can't compare to me at all!” Naruto yelled charging towards Lee.
 
He jumped and tried to throw a punch, but Lee just quickly pushed his hand down like it was nothing. Naruto looked surprised for a second until he balanced on his hands. He spun around a swung his foot at him, but Lee dodged that as well. Lee gave him a sidekick into the wall and Naruto fell unconscious.
 
“At least he fights better than his face looks,” Zakura said backing away from Sasuke. “He's all yours, champ.”
 
“This might be fun. I accept.” Sasuke said getting into his own fighting stance.
 
“Just hurry it up. We gotta go by 3 o'clock and I don't know how long it'll take to register!” Zakura warned as he ran towards Lee. “He's not even listening…”
 
Sasuke kept throwing kicks and punches but they wouldn't land at all. Lee disappeared and was in the air about to kick him. “Leaf Hurricane!”
 
He dodged it but Lee gave him another kick. Sasuke put his hand up to block it but Lee put his hand up to make…signs?! His eyes widened but he got kicked in the face!
 
“Ooh…right in the kisser!” Zakura muttered trying not to laugh. “This guy's…good.”
 
Sasuke landed right on his back and slowly got up. He looked confused and tried to figure out what had just happened. “Hmph…I've been wanting to test it anyway…”
 
“…Oh my shit.” Zakura said, “You got the Sharingan!” So, he might even be able to get stronger than Kakashi since it's his own bloodline…
 
Sasuke charged at Lee once more but he got kicked sending him right into the air! “My techniques aren't ninjutsu or genjutsu!!” Lee said.
 
Naruto finally woke up and saw Lee and Sasuke in the midst of a battle. “Whoa!”
 
Sasuke got punched right in the gut and he cringed in pain backing away. ((A/N that rhymed!!XD))
 
“I am using strictly taijutsu. Hand to hand combat.” Lee explained. As they continued their fight, Zakura walked over Naruto.
 
“You missed out, buddy. Sasuke's getting his Uchiha ass kicked!!” She said sitting next to him. “That's a damn shame.”
 
“Sasuke…it getting a beat down?!” Naruto said surprised. “But, but how??”
 
“This guy uses taijutsu. And he's fast as hell, too. Sasuke just can't keep-Holy shit, look up there!! It's the Dancing Leaf Shadow! ” She pointed in the air where Sasuke and Lee were floating?!
 
“S-Sasuke!!” Naruto yelled looking up.
 
All of a sudden, Lee stopped. They were floating in a mid air when he noticed a kunai holding his bandage against the wall.
 
“Lee, what do you think you're doing?!” Everyone's heads turned when they saw a ninja turtle. Lol…
 
“Oh shit, it's a mutant ninja turtle!” Zakura said standing up. “And it's raining Sasuke!”
 
As he was falling Zakura slowly walked towards the direction where he would land. He fell right in front of her feet causing her to take one step back. She turned around and saw the turtle practically yelling at Lee. And then some dude appeared on it's back!
 
“Really now! You guys are a perfect example for the flames of youth!” The guy yelled making some weird pose.
 
“Holy…” Naruto began.
 
“Shit!!!!” Zakuar finished her eyes wide. She smirked when she saw Sasuke make the same wide-eyed face. “Eh…? So you do make an occasional face once in a while.”
 
“Shut up,” Sasuke said turning away.
 
“Whoa! This guy's eyebrows look ALIVE!” Naruto yelled getting the attention of Lee.
 
“Stop insulting Gai-sensei, you!!” Lee yelled back shaking his fist.
 
“Oh, shut up! What do expect with all these freaks popping up outta no where?! Especially you of all people!” Zakura said pointing an accusing finger.
 
“What did you-” Lee said but his sensei told him to stop. “Yes sir.”
 
But then he got punched in the face too!! “You idiot!!!!”
 
“What the hell?!” Sasuke muttered as Lee flew to the ground.
 
Gai walked up to him and bent down. “Lee….You are…You're….”
 
“Sensei!” Lee exclaimed looking at him.
 
“Lee!”
 
“Sensei…I-”
 
“It's fine Lee. Don't say anything more!”
 
“Sensei!” Lee said hugging him.
 
“Where'd the sunset, tides and rocks come from? This is one retarded scenery change!” Zakura said sweat dropping. “Why the fuck are the crying?! Even the turtle is crying!”
 
“Doesn't that make ya feel all warm inside?” Naruto asked pointing at them.
 
“I need a barf bag….” Zakura said making her eye twitch. “Why am I in this anime?? Oh no…another scenery change!!”
 
“Run towards the sunset in 100 hundred laps!” Gai said pointing at the `sun'.
 
“Right, sensei!!” Lee exclaimed again.
 
“I can't do this anymore…” Zakura muttered letting Sakura take over. “Tell me about it!”
 
Gai said some words to Lee before turning towards Team 7. “So, how's Kakashi?”
 
“You know him?” Sasuke asked.
 
“Do I know him? I'd say were…eternal rivals!” Gai said with a sparkle in his teeth. Then he just disappeared!
 
“What the?” Sasuke said surprised.
 
“I'd say the score is 50 wins, 49 losses. I'm way stronger than Kakashi is!” Gai said standing right behind them.
 
This guy…he's probably lying with the score. And if they're rivals, they'd be equally matched so ha! Poor Sasuke, he looks kinda disturbed…Haha! Sakura thought looking intensely at Sasuke.
 
“Sorry about Lee. It won't happen again. Later, Lee!” Gai said disappearing in a puff of smoke.
 
“I'll say one more thing, Sasuke. I only came here to test my skills.” Lee said. “And I lied before. The strongest genin in Konoha is on my team. I'm here to fight him and you are definitely one of my targets.”
 
“Well, I guess the hot shot Uchiha clan ain't so special nowadays.” Naruto said almost…smug?
 
“Amen!” Sakura chimed after he said that.
 
“…Shut up. Next time I'll beat him.” Sasuke said turning away.
 
“Yeah…You'll just get your ass kicked next time anyway.” Naruto said with a know it all voice.
 
“Hallelujah!!” Sakura yelled sounding like a preacher.
 
“You saw his hands didn't you? Fuzzy brows must have trained a lot, dusk to dawn;more than you. That's all I meant.” Naruto muttered the last sentence.
 
“Don't worry `bout it pal,” Sakura said slinging an arm around Sasuke's neck. “It's more fun that way, right?'
 
“Sounds interesting…these chuunin exams!” Sasuke said clenching his fist.
 
“Well, duh!” Naruto and Sakura said in unison.
 
“Let's go, already!!” Sasuke said taking the lead.
 
“Oh yeah!!!!!” Sakura yelled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey, sorry it's shorter than the others! I'm planning on making the next chapter really long because of the first exam! And sorry for the lateness again! But for now I'll either be uploading on Fridays or Saturdays; my free days.
Thanks for reading and I love you!
 
SmilezPeepz I outtie!