Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Desperately ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What's crackin' playa? Not. Anyways, last chappie was mad kewl wasn't it? Even though the stabbing with the pencil was kinda…weird. I don't even think a dab from a pencil can make you bleed anyway! But it's anime so…anything can happen! On with the damn thing…
 
 
 
“Well, since we're gonna be here for a while…” Sakura muttered swinging her feet on the desk and leaning back in her seat. “Nap time!”
 
She turned her head slightly and saw Naruto with a blank answer sheet. She looked to the other side and saw Gaara's paper with at least six answers. Sakura rolled her eyes at this. Why couldn't Naruto think of some cool way to cheat?
 
“I will now give the tenth question!!” Ibiki informed the pack of ninja still left.
 
Took him so damn long. The hell is this tenth question anyway?! Sakura thought to herself. She put her legs down and stared at her pencil ready to use it.
 
“But before that, there's something else I have to say…” The proctor announced. “There is one more rule I haven't said yet.”
 
“WHAT?! More fucking rules? Just give us the damn question!!” Sakura yelled. But then, the back door opened and Kankuro stepped in with that same ninja.
 
“How fortunate. Looks like your puppet show won't be at waste.” Ibiki said smirking. Kankuro narrowed his eyes in surprise. “Sit down.”
 
“I will now explain the rule. It is…a hopeless rule. First, you will choose if you want to except or reject the tenth question. If you choose not to take it, you're points will be reduced to zero. In other words-”
 
“We fail along with our teammates. Oh, joy.” Sakura said sarcastically. The room fell silent.
 
“And this is the other rule. If you choose to take it and get it wrong, you will lose the opportunity to take this exam again!”
 
“What kind of bull is that?! There are a whole bunch of people here who took this exam more than once!” Kiba said standing and pointing an accusing finger. Ibiki started laughing evilly.
 
“It's not your luck this year. This year, I make the rules If you are not confident to take it this year, you can leave and come back next year. For those who stay and get wrong, you can't.”
 
“Aw fuck.” Sakura mumbled putting her head on the table and covered her arms around it. She heard many people get up and leave and some others cursing to themselves. The peeked at Naruto and saw him struggling for an answer.
 
Why isn't he raising his hand?! His dreams of being Hokage will be crushed. He should just try again next year, I don't mind! Naruto you stubborn fool! Please raise your-
 
Naruto turned around and looked at her with eyes saying `Please raise your hand!”. He was telling her to give up? She gave a defiant glare and crossed her arms. There's no way she'd give this up! He furrowed his eyebrows and cerulean eyes started to water. Sakura was taken back. He was going to cry…for her?! She shook her head. No matter what, she wouldn't. He turned back around.
 
“There's no way I'm giving this up.” Sakura said to herself. “Not even for you.” Zakura took over again.
 
Naruto's hand was shaking but he was putting it in the air! Zakura noticed this and growled lightly. He was going to give up so easily?! She had to stop him before he did something stupid.
 
“There ain't no fucking way…I'm gonna give up just because of some stupid question!!!!!” Zakura yelled grabbing the attention of everyone, especially Naruto. She stood up and started yelling again. “Fuck you, bitch!! I ain't putting my hand down no matter what you say to me!! All hell can break through and I'll still answer that question!! And who cares if I get it wrong?! I'll become the strongest even if I'm still a genin anyway!! So hah, bitches!!!”
 
“I will ask once more. You sure you want to choose it?” Ibiki asked,
 
“Hell yea.” Zakura said sitting down. “Bring. It. On.”
 
Everyone else refused to raise their hands. They looked determined and ready to answer whatever question Ibiki had in mind. Naruto smiled slightly and put his hand down after a while. There was no way he'd quit after he heard that speech!
 
“For the first exam, everyone left…” Ibiki started. “Has passed!”
 
“What about the tenth question?!” Naruto asked rather annoyed.
 
“There was no tenth question!” Ibiki said smiling.
 
“Wait a second! Then why did we have to suffer the other nine questions?! That was a total waste of our time!” Temari yelled.
 
“No they weren't. This was a test of intelligence gathering skills. I gave out all those rules, almost forcing you the cheat; which was the point. The ones who have left us earlier on don't have what it takes to be a chunin. The first test of the chunin exam is over.”
 
“Something's coming.” Zakura said sitting up straight. Something crashed through the window and a giant banner appeared blocking Ibiki. Then some woman stood up and started yelling.
 
“This is no time to relax, people! I am the second proctor for the exam, Mitarashi Anko!!! For those of you who have passed the test, FOLLOW ME!!!!”
 
“Who the fuck would wanna follow a dumbass like you?” Zakura said making people snicker in the room.
 
“Can't you sense the atmosphere?” Ibiki said peeking over the banner. Anko blushed in embarrassment.
 
“78 left? You let 26 teams pass?! This test must've been too soft this year!” She said.
 
“These students are actually very excellent this year, Anko.”
 
“Oh well…the next exam, I'll cut them all down by half. Or less! I'm so excited just thinking about it. I will explain the details tomorrow. We are going to be at a different meeting point, so ask your sensei about the place and time. Dismissed!” Anko exclaimed.
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
“What is this place?” Naruto asked looking at the high trees and gates.
 
“This is where the second exam will take place. It is called…the Forest of Death! “ Anko explained.
 
“Sounds fun. We should come hang out here more often!” Sakura muttered.
 
“Shut up, Sakura!” Sasuke scolded.
 
“Shut up, Sakura!” Sakura mocked in a high-pitched voice. Then, some moving rock appeared out of now where. “What the fuck?”
 
The rock started chasing Naruto back and forth until he turned around and caught it moving.
 
“Hey, Konohamau! What the hell are you doing here?!” Naruto said pointing his finger at the fake rock. The rock exploded and colored smoke rose in the air.
 
“I'm the sexiest kunoichi of the team, Moegi!”
 
“I'm an ace in and math and love dividing numbers, Udon!”
 
“And I'm the villages future Hokage and best ninja ever, Konohamaru!”
 
“The three of us make, the Konohamaru Squad!”
 
“So…what are you three doing here anyway?” Sakura asked stepping up to the group.
 
“Big sis!” They said in unison.
 
“Big…sis? Who told you to call me that?!” Sakura said confused.
 
“But you're superior to us, big sis! We look up to you, too!” Moegi said.
 
“I have no time to play with you guys! I'm about to take the next part of the chunin exam!” Naruto exclaimed.
 
“We're not here to play, idiot! We came here on a story. We were asked to an exclusive story about the contenders for the chunin exam in our school newspaper!” Konohamaru explained.
 
“Hey, what are you guys doing?! “ Anko asked walking up to the group.
 
“The little guys wanna do an exclusive about the exam for their newspaper.” Sakura said.
 
“Oh, yea! Lord Hokage mentioned something like that to me earlier. We're going to have a 10 minute break! If you are asked any questions, cooperate and answer them!” Anko declared.
 
“Aw…I can feel the lies coming on already!” Sakura muttered hitting Sasuke's back. “Are you gonna brag about your talents, Sasuke?”
 
“Shut up.” Was all he said.
 
“Is that all your vocabulary extends to? For your own sake, start reading the dictionary!” Sakura said patting his head like a dog.
 
“Stop doing that!!”
 
“Eh? So you can say more than shut up! I'm proud!”
 
“Shut up!”
 
“I spoke too soon, then.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, please forgive my lateness and shortness! The next chapter is gonna be mad long because of the Orochimaru thing and stuff so, bear with me! I had a hard time making it short because I had so much to say!
I'll have the next on up by next Friday this time! So, yea! Can somebody seriously tell me what the hell is on Dosu's back? Plz review, and I love ya'll who do!
 
SmilezPeepz I outtie!