Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Desperately ❯ Chapter 6

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Who's to know if ya soul will fade at all? The one you sold to fool the world. You lost your self-esteem along the way! GOOD GOD-!
Sorry, I just felt like writing my new favorite song to sing, `Fake It' by Seether. I got like over 400+ views and I only have 5 chapters! Thanx!
 
 
 
Yea, I'm just gonna skip the part about he newspaper and the explanation and just go to when they were standing at the gate. Sorry but, I just wanna get down to the drama and action of the story! Hehehe! So, yeah!
 
“The second part of the chunin exam will begin…now!!” Anko's voice echoed through the forest making all the ninja run into the glen. (that sounded so formal…)
 
“Alright man! I'm ready to go all out today! Naruto, Sasuke move it or lose it!!!” Sakura yelled running into the forest leaving the rest of her team chasing after her.
 
“Slow down, Sakura!” Sasuke scolded making her skid to a halt when she heard a bloodcurdling scream reach her ears.
 
“Eh…? Somebody got killed already?! Damn…” Sakura muttered putting her hands on her hips. “This is not some kid game.”
 
“…I gotta pee!” Naruto said running to a bush but Sakura smacked him upside his head.
 
“If you keep going to the bathroom like this you gonna end up shitless!” Sakura shouted making Naruto and Sasuke cover their ears. (that's my quote!) “Use the bushes! I'm a lady. Same goes to you, Sasuke!”
 
“Hn.” Was his only answer. She rolled her eyes at him and pushed Naruto into one of the bushes and turned around. It was about 2 minutes later when he came back zipping up his pants.
 
“Man, I peed a lot! I could spell out my whole name if I wanted!” Naruto said earning another smack from Sakura. This time she hit him a bit harder and then Sasuke punched him into a tree. They both started attacking him all over until he crashed onto the ground.
 
“What the hell is wrong with you two?!” Naruto asked wiping the blood from his mouth. Sakura's eyes twitched as she watched, but she kept herself calm.
 
“Where is the real Naruto, you imposter?! Naruto isn't left handed and he had a cut on his cheek from the proctor! You're worse at transforming than Naruto is!” Sakura said throwing a kunai. He dodged it and transformed back into a different ninja.
 
“So you figured me out huh? Unlucky! Which one of you has the scroll? If you give it to me, I'll spare your lives. So-” The ninja said but Sakura cut him off.
 
“How about this pal? You leave from here quietly and act like this never happened, and I'll spare your life.” Sakura said with venom dripping in her voice. “You'll be eaten by the lion, little kitty.”
 
Instead, he started charging at them. Sasuke did hand signs and jumped into the air, “Fire Element, Phoenix Fire!” The boy dodged each flame and they clashed with their kunai. Sakura chased after the ninja while Sasuke threw his kunai to untie Naruto. She jumped up and grabbed the boy by his ankle, and threw him down to the ground. As she was still falling, he threw a kunai with an explosive tag attached to it. While it exploded, Sasuke caught Sakura in time and they landed safely.
 
The boy appeared behind them with a knife in hand. “How lucky! If you move, you die.” Sasuke smirked at this when a kunai from above came flying down. Naruto jumped from the trees and chased the ninja. Sasuke caught the kunai using chakra in his foot, Sakura still in his arms. He kicked it back towards the ninja who barely dodged and Saskue tackled him, thrusting a kunai into the boy's shoulder. Blood splattered on Sakura's face making her eyes widen and tears blurred her vision.
 
“S-Sasuke…! Why'd you do that?! Especially in front of Sakura!! Idiot, look what you did!!!” Naruto yelled making Sasuke look at her. He didn't notice until Naruto yelled that she was crying hysterically and grabbed his for dear life. The ninja ran away as Sasuke landed on the ground. He ignored Sakura's blubbering while thinking to himself.
 
Of all times I forget about Sakura's condition! Taking this exam was the worst decision she's ever made! How are we supposed to get her to stop crying now?! Sasuke thought staring at Sakura who was still crying.
***
They found a clear spot and sat down trying to figure out what to do about Sakura. Sasuke was still trying to pry her off him but her monster grip said otherwise. Naruto was rubbing her back, which made her quiet down some. Sasuke started talking about a new plan when she only had silent tears and buried her head into his chest.
 
“We're going to use a password. I'll only say it once so listen good!” Sasuke said. “It is a good chance when a large number on enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts even in a quiet place. It is important for ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired, and has his guard down. That's it.”
 
“O-Okay…” Sakura muttered getting off of Sasuke. She wiped her tears away but a bitter smile still settled on her face.
 
“Are you okay, Sakura?” Naruto asked. She nodded as she watched both her teammates stand up. Something suddenly cut Naruto's face, making him look in a different direction. Then a crazy wind blew and made trio separate.
 
Sasuke, who was hiding under a bush, spotted Sakura standing near it. He got up with a kunai to protect himself. “The password.”
 
“…It is a good chance when a large number on enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts even in a quiet place. It is important for ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired, and has his guard down.” She said.
 
“Good.” Sasuke said and turned when he heard Naruto's voice. He appeared from the bushes and asked if they were okay.
 
“Hold up Naruto. Say the password!” Sakura demanded taking out a shuriken. He actually recited it and Sakura sighed in relief. “Good job…not!” She and Sasuke threw their weapons and him, making him fall to the ground.
 
“There's no way that moron would be able to memorize such a long password. You're definitely an imposter!” Sasuke said; Sakura nodding. The fake smirked and licked his lips, transforming back to his real form. Through the smoke revealed the same man from before that had a mini-quarrel with the Anko.
 
“If you knew he was going to forget it, why didn't you use a shorter password?” He asked.
 
“Sasuke and I knew you were underground, listening to everything we said. So he chose a long password, something only he and I could memorize. Naruto couldn't do it to save his life, at least for now.” Sakura answered.
 
“I see now. You never let your guard down even when you cry like a little baby.” The man said making Sakura growl. “It's I can have some real fun. You want our earth scroll since you have a heaven scroll right?”
 
He swallowed the scroll whole making both genin shudder in disgust. He then showed them a realistic illusion of their death, blood splattering everywhere, until it ended with kunai lodged in their forehead. They both fell to ground and Sakura's hair tie just popped, letting he dyed black hair fall to her waist. Sasuke vomited (ewww…) and tried to stand, but he quickly fell back down. “S-Sakura…”
 
His eyes widened as she started laughing to herself and clutching her head. Sasuke thought she had went completely insane at this moment. Tears started falling down her cheeks and she started mumbling to herself about dying and going to Hell. Stuff like that! She stood up slowly and smirked at the man. She said something smart to Sasuke making him scoff. Sasuke took out a kunai as the man moved his hand at blinding speeds. He activated his Sharingan and grabbed Sakura. They jumped into a faraway tree and he took out the kunai he stabbed himself with in his leg.
 
Sakura snatched it from him and made a thin line down her arm. She sighed at the blood trickled down her arm and started drying. Sasuke resisted the urge to roll his eyes and tried to think of a plan. Sakura saw a giant shadow and turned around only to see a giant snake!
 
“S-Sasuke! SNAAAAKE!!!!” She screamed as they both jumped away when it attacked. Sasuke threw many shuriken at it, and the man broke through it. He started going for Sasuke but kunai and shuriken blocked his way. Naruto appeared on a tree branch.
 
“My bad Sasuke. I just can't remember that damned password!” He said trying to be the hero but no one bought it, especially his teammates.
 
“What the hell were you thinking, dammit?! You could've used this opportunity to run away but no! You had to come here trying to act all cool! This is not a game at all! This guy's way above our status so get outta here idiot!!” Sakura yelled.
 
“Hey! You like picking on the weak huh? Now that Uzumaki Naruto is here, I'm gonna beat you down!” Naruto said pointing his finger at the man.
 
Sasuke deactivated his Sharingan and called the man. “I'll give you our scroll. Take it and leave us alone!” He threw the scroll towards him. By this time, Zakura took over and snatched it back. She grabbed Sasuke by the collar and started yelling.
 
“Oi, listen up you brat! Just because we give up the scroll doesn't mean he'll leave us alone! I doubt he'll even spare us, as a matter of fact! But even so, that proves you're just a damned coward and you make your teammates look like a damn shame! The only damn shame I see here is you, ya coward! So fucking pull it together and fight like an Uchiha dammit!! Unless you can't live up to your own name!” She dropped him and put the scroll in her pouch.
 
“You're right. Why just take the scroll, when I can simply kill you and take it for myself?” The man said lifting his sleeve revealing a tattoo. That made Naruto and Zakura charge at him. The man did a summoning technique making a giant snake appear through the smoke. The force from the wind blew them away, sending them to a faraway branch. The snake's tail hit Naruto's branch and he started falling. Zakura jumped and caught him just in time.
 
The fox's chakra took him over and Naruto punched the snake that sent it falling. He kept punching it and surprised everyone. Zakura smirked when she realized what she was witnessing. The man blew a firey smoke thingy sending them both flying. He went straight for Sasuke next. Both Zakura and Naruto blocked the attack!
 
“Are you hurt…scaredy-cat?” They said unsion as they looked up. Naruto's eyes were blood red while Zakura's were an amber gold color.
 
“You still thinking about fighting yet, little brat?!” Zakura asked before she and Naruto were grabbed by the man's long tongue. His lifted his jacket and saw Naruto's seal surface. He did a five-pronged seal and shocked Naruto. Naruto went back to his pools of cerulean and went unconscious. The man threw him and Zakura struggled to throw a kunai but she made it.
 
“Sasuke!! Get over here and help me you idiot!” Zakura yelled. He didn't move and inch. Instead the man put Zakura into his view and smirked.
 
“Found a new body to destroy already, Kage no Zakura?” He asked.
 
“You of all people have no right calling me by my full name. So what do you want now, the Sharingan? I'll guess you couldn't handle Itachi then.” Zakura whispered. “And if it's me you want, you won't get me. No matter how much you tear away at this bodt.” He shrugged and took out a kunai.
 
He began slashing left and right until Zakura grabbed his wrist and his skin began turning into ash. “I'll make you drown in your blood next if I reduce your tongue to ash.” He dropped her to the ground and went over to Sasuke.
 
Your body is weak as hell. I can't move it!
 
Well so-rry! It's not like I can do acrobatics when I get stabbed with kunai!!
 
Aw shut up, ya smartass. How am I supposed to help your precious Sasuke if I can't fucking move?!
 
…Do something dammit!!! Sasuke'll get killed!
 
Why not let him die? He told you to anyway.
 
Okay, now you need to shut up! You better get up and help him!
 
Yea whatever. If I could figure that out I would've been got up!
 
Then `been got up' and help him now!
 
I'm fucking trying!
 
THEN FUCKING TRY HARDER!!!!
 
What's gotten into you?!
 
You.
 
Ha, ha. Very funny. Now stop acting like me so I can concentrate!
 
That's what you should've been doing since the beginning!
 
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
 
Yes sir!
 
Bitch…
 
Aren't I?
 
No, seriously. Be quiet.
 
Yea…okay. My fault.
 
Damn straight!
 
EXCUSE ME?!
 
Hehehehe!
 
Zakura forced herself up with chakra and saw Sasuke getting bit in the neck by the man like he was a vampire! But she was suddenly jabbed in her stomach with three kunai and coughed up blood. The man burnt their heaven scroll and disappeared into the giant tree branch. She kept hearing Sasuke scream but no words could come out over mouth. Sakura switched back and managed to force out his name.
 
“S-Sakura!!!” He screamed and made her flinch at the sound of her name. She crawled over to Sasuke and pulled him into a soft hug. He was still yelling but she ignored it and nuzzled his curse mark. Sasuke's screams started to die down into groans and whimpers. She pulled away from him slowly and watched his eyes glaze over.
 
“I…I didn't mean it…when I told… you to…d-die.” Sasuke whispered clutching his sides. Sakura nodded and went into his face until their noses touched. When he was just on the brink of unconsciousness, they kissed. After, he fell into Sakura's lap. She pulled him off and walked over to Naruto. She then slapped him until his woke up. He tried to help her but she told him to help Sasuke instead. While he carried Sasuke, Sakura tended to her wounds. Her pink shirt was totally ruined, but her netting shirt didn't look so bad.
 
She bandaged her breast so no one could see through her shirt, and of course her wounds. She walked over to her team and saw Sasuke still unconscious. She blushed at the memory of actually kissing him for the first time. It was really her first kiss ever from a boy! Sakura changed his rag every now and then while Naruto kept watch. He gave her his jacket to keep her warm. She warned Naruto in whispers about the 3 enemies hiding somewhere. Sometimes she would cringe in pain so Naruto would walk over and rub her stomach until it stopped hurting.
 
“We'll have to wait until Sasuke wakes up to keep moving.” Sasuke said.
 
“And until you're wounds heal too.” Naruto added.
 
“I hope they do in time. Sasuke should be awake by tomorrow. If not we'll force him awake. Just remember, Naruto. Keep your guard extra sharp when dawn comes. I have a feeling they'll attack by then.” Sakura whispered.
 
“This is gonna be a long night…”
 
 
 
 
 
*Ano… sorry for my late assness! But from now on, I won't be making any cheap chapters! Has anyone heard of the song Go Girl by Pitbull ft. Trina?? It's HOT!! But anyways, see you guys next year! I'm posting the next one on January! But I will give you a mini chapter as a preview! It's gonna be long as fuck I swear!
 
SmilezPeepz I outtie!