Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Desperately ❯ Chapter 8

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'm in the business of misery. Let's take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock. It's a matter of time before we all run out. - Paramore `Misery Business'
Yea, I love this song! Now, I'll start with Sakura's POV again!!
 
 
 
-What should I do?
Be a good sister...listen to your sibling...Just listen..
-How?
Listen to the voices that call...listen..
-But…
It's your fault! You did it! It's your fault!
-What did I do!? I love my sister! What-did-I-DO!?!
You...you let them out...You let the demons out...You..
-How do I stop them? What can I do?
Find their fear...Fear is water...afraid to drown…fear..
-What will that do?
Listen to the voices…Do not let them stop you...Do not!
-Stop me? What..?
They stopped me...I couldn't do it...Don't let them stop you!
-You tried to kill your baby..? Why?
He told me to...Listen to them…Your sibling..
-You want me to drown her? What will that do..?
It will stop them…Just do it..! Follow the voices...Stop it...
-Them? It? What do you mean?
The demons...The ones who will stop you...protect her..
-My big sister is possessed?
Protect the precious…
-Are you sure..?It-
Sshh. Just listen...you can hear her...crying to you..
-What....? My sister? Kushina? Where are you??
Onya...save us…It's here...You let them out
-What should I do...?
Be a good sister...Do not let them stop you...drown her... Give a life to save another…Listen to your sibling...
 
 
Yes, that's what I saw in my daydream. Naruto and Lee were fighting those sound ninja while I watched Sasuke. Who is Kushin and Onya? Who was that lady Onya was talking to? She looked so familiar…
 
“Naruto, watch it!” I yelled as the girl came running to him. He jumped out of her way in time. I sighed in relief. Wait a second! There was purple fog coming from Sasuke's neck. What the hell?
 
“FUZZY BROW!!!” Naruto screamed aloud. I turned back towards them and saw Lee throw up. Damn, why'd I look? The fuzzy back ninja was after me now while Naruto was trying to defend himself against the spiky haired guy. Aw shit.
 
But then he suddenly stopped charging. I felt someone grab my hair. I turned my head as far as the person would let me and it was that longhaired sound bitch. Double shit… “Get the fuck off me bitch!”
 
“Hey Dosu, why don't you kill that Sasuke boy now to entertain her?” She said. Was she trying to fucking piss me off?! Cause I am!
 
“I dare you to try! I beat the shit outta you if you try!” I threatened. Yea right. In my condition, I'd probably start crying if a fly landed on my shoulder. That's right, I'm that weak right now.
 
“Oh really? I don't think so.” The girl said clenching my hair harder. And it hurt even worse because it was in a bun. “Dosu, do the honors.”
 
He walked over but Naruto came flying out of nowhere and tackled him! YAY! The guy knocked Naruto unconscious with one blow and walked back over to Lee. And he and the spiky haired guy started kicking Lee for no reason!
 
Why? Why am I so weak now at all times?! This is usually the time when Naruto or Sasuke saves me, but I don't think that's gonna happen. Wait. Why should I expect help all the time? I don't need protection 24/7! I'm a strong girl…I can take care of myself. I never thought about it but…I was always ok by myself.
 
Of course, I could always use help and appreciate it too. But now, it's my turn to show off! Naruto and Lee say they like me. Thank you but I only have one boy on my mind. Sasuke, please watch me with impressiveness. I want to be strong like you. Like all of you. You're my best teachers. I love you.
 
I pulled out a kunai. “Do you think a stupid knife would work on me?” The girl asked.
 
“It's not for you, genius.” I said with much confidence. I put the kunai to my hair and sliced my bun. Everyone gave me a surprised look. My hair that used to be to my waist was now brushing against my shoulder.
 
“Kin, get her!” The spiky haired guy commanded. I felt her run to me so I did a replacement jutsu.
 
“Shadow clone jutsu!” I yelled flying in the air. Everyone's eyes were on my clone. So they noticed the difference. She had the same clothes as me, but her face was WAY different from mine.
 
Her hair was reddish orange that was spiked all over and it went up to her waist. Her eyes were solid green and her eyelashes were long and full. She also had beauty mark on her left cheek. I grabbed her hand.
 
“Let me introduce you to my new friend, Zakura!!” I yelled. She stuck both her middle fingers at them and we laughed together. It felt good to laugh. We landed on the ground and they stared in astonishment.
 
“What are you looking at, sound bitch?!” Zakura asked. I snickered as the girl fumed at her `nickname'. “Shall we start, Sakura?”
 
“Do the honors.” I said. I planned on ignoring my injuries for now. I have to protect them and prove myself to Sasuke.
 
Zakura charged at Dosu and jumped on his back. She swung her arms around his neck and started choking him. “And my grip will keep getting tighter until you faint from lack of hair. Then, I dismember and decapitate your head. Sounds good?”
 
Wow. That was kinda psycho…Anyways, I jumped over Lee and went for the spiky haired guy. I chomped down on his right arm and had a tight grip on the left. My mom always said my teeth looked like I was a savage beast!
 
“Get off me bitch!” He yelled and started punching my head. I took my teeth from his arm and head butted him.
 
“Shut the fuck up!” I snapped back. I kneed him in his nuts and he screamed like crazy. “Yea, feel the burn!!”
 
I straddled him and started punching him in his face nonstop. Damn, I was on a roll! His hand went up to push me off him, but I bit his hand and kept hitting. “Kin!!!” He yelled.
 
The sound bitch kicked my tender spot in my back and I was sent flying. Blood threatened to come out forcefully, but I spat it out. I saw Dosu fall to the ground. Zakura kicked the sound bitch square in the face and knocked her down. But the spiky guy blew her away with the holes in his hands and she disappeared in smoke.
 
Damn. She came back to me already. I ran back over to Sasuke to guard him. Now what?! I can't fight two of them alone, and Zakura is definitely not coming back out again.
 
Suddenly, I saw Ino and her team jump in front of me. “I-Ino?!”
 
“Losing your touching, eh Sakura?” Ino asked. I smirked at her comment. I probably did deserve that one.
 
“You're here to help? What for?” I asked just out of curiosity.
 
“I can't let you hog all the glory in front of Sasuke. Take care of your team, okay? We'll handle this.” She answered.
 
“How am I hogging the glory in front of Sasuke if he's unconscious?”
 
“…Shut up.”
 
“More pests we have to terminate huh?” Dosu said. Wait what?! How did he get up from that so fast? I thought he lost air! Oh whatever…
 
“W-What are we doing here?! We're gonna get ourselves killed!” Chouji complained. How rude! You're supposed to be saving me dammit!
 
“Since Ino was coming to save her, we couldn't abandon her! Isn't that what real men do?” Shika said. He had Chouji's scarf in his hand so he wouldn't run away. Coward…
 
“Alright! Ino, Shika, Cho! Boar, Deer, Butterfly formation!” Ino yelled.
 
“It's on you Chouji.” Shika said.
 
“Let's see what you got fatso.” Dosu challenged.
 
“Did…did he just call me what I think he called me?” Chouji asked. Oh shit…If forgot about the taboo word. He's mad now!
 
“I said, show me what you got fatso!” Dosu snapped back.
 
“I AM NOT FAT! I'M JUST BIG BONED, THAT'S ALL!!!!” Chouji yelled making the birds fly from the nearby trees. “Expansion Jutsu!!”
 
His arms, legs and head disappeared and he looked like a giant meatball! He started rolling toward the spiky haired guy and boy did he look disturbed.
 
“What kind of jutsu is that?” I muttered to myself. I watched Ino take over Kin's body. And Shika stretched his shadow to Dosu and he was paralyzed. My head turned when I heard `Kin' scream in pain.
 
“You actually thought you could beat us? You're just weak ninja from a second rate village!” Dose said. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.
 
“I'd rather be a second rate village than a backwater country with crappy ass ninja like you! I've never met anyone as stupid as you before- besides Naruto.” I retorted; knowing I hurt his little pride.
 
“Oh yea? How about we finish them off Zaku?” Dosu asked as they both edged towards us. “I've been getting even more impatient with pink over there!”
 
“PINKY?!” I screamed irritated. Why the fuck did he just call me pinky?! Only my bangs are pink, ya fuckin moron!!!
 
“That's pretty tough talk from you guys. And she's right; if we're second rate, you must be third rate then.” A voice from the trees said. I looked up and immediately caught the eyes of Hyuga Neji.
 
“I'd say they're dead last but whatever…” I muttered. I unconsciously rubbed the back of neck, just realizing I was bleeding. How could I forget Zaku was punching me when I bit him? And now I finally felt the sting from my back. Great.
 
“I wonder if you ninja are actually ready to take on the pros? He blew it…” Neji ranted on and muttered the last part. I heard him though. “It seems you used our teammate like a play thing. Nobody can do that and think they can get away with it!”
 
He activated his Byakugan. I have to admit, it took me by surprise! I've never seen it up close before. And I haven't ever seen Hinata use it either…They're so penetrating. He can see right through us!
 
“Enough with the games, Tenten. Be at full power!” Neji commanded. He stopped short and deactivated his Byakugan. I looked at him with a confused face and then everything went kind of blurry.
 
“So what are you going to do about it?!” Zaku challenged.
 
“Actually, it seems the job is going to be done for me.” Neji said closing his eyes. I could tell everyone was thoroughly confused. But then, I felt the scariest chakra rise up from behind me! It felt it even worse than Naruto's chakra when we fought Orochimaru!
 
I turned and saw the purple fog grow thicker. Why do I feel so frightened for?! Everyone else was blurry except for Sasuke. He was perfectly clear in my vision. “S-Sasuke…?”
 
“Sakura…” I heard him murmur my name. I could tell everyone was freaked; even me. “Sakura…who did this to you? Who was it?!”
 
I was too scared to answer. My throat went dry. What was I supposed to say? What's with the marks? My voice was almost inaudible, “Sasuke…what happened to your- your body!?”
 
He looked at his marked hand and I just noticed his Sharingan was activated. “It's nothing to worry about. That's just the power flowing through me. In fact, I've never felt better. He gave this to me as a gift and I finally realized that I am a true avenger. I must get power no matter what.”
 
I wasn't listening. I was just staring at the marks on his body. What was Orochimaru thinking anyway? Now even Sasuke was starting to get blurry. I watched his mouth move, but I didn't hear the words he said. Wait…what was I just doing? Where am I? What…happened?
 
“Sakura, who did this to you?!” Sasuke asked. I barely heard him though. I touched my neck and looked at my hand. Blood. My blood. Am I dead yet? Everything was totally out of focus now. I felt my eyes close and my body swayed to the side but cold hands caughted.
 
I peeked through my lashes and saw a glimpse of Sasuke before closing them again. “Sasuke…”
I felt him cradle me against his chest and my head was at the nape of his neck. I could hear his heart beat fast but I knew he wasn't embarrassed or anything. He couldn't control himself at all.
 
“Who did this?!” I hear him demand; his chest vibrated from his deep voice.
 
“It was me!” That was probably Zaku.
 
Then, everything just started making buzzing noises. I couldn't see anything because it was dark. I couldn't feel anything either. My wounds didn't throb anymore like they did earlier. Speaking of earlier, what happened to Zakura anyway? I was only able to make her a shadow clone and have her fight…I didn't know what she looked like until then. So if that blue girl wasn't here, than who is she?
 
 
 
Hellur peoples! I was typing my story mad slow trying to get it in last Friday and then I was like, “Hey! Why do I have to set a date each time? I can update whenever I feel like it, dammit!!”
So yea. I made this one long and I betchya it left you with a lot of questions! Is it a NaruSaku Or SasuSaku? Who is Zakura? Who is Onya? How does Orochimaru know Zakura? Who was that blue girl anyway?!
 
Even I'm confused with the pairings! But I know the other questions VERY clearly! I just won't answer them because you'll have to read to find out! Yea, I'm evil. And you should read the series Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. It's about vampires and werewolves and romance! The other books are New Moon and Eclipse. I read all 3!! It's good! I'll make story about that after I finish this one…or in between,,,I dunno!
 
SmilezPeepz I outtie!