Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Truly, Desperately ❯ Dead Drop pt1 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nothing really matters. I don't really care what nobody tell me. I'm gonna be here!
It's a matter of extreme importance, my first teenage love affair. Hey boy, you know I really like being with you right? Just hanging out with you is fun. So maybe we can go to first base? Because I feel you. Second base? Want you to feel me too. Third base? Better pump the breaks. Well baby slow down! I gotta go home now. -Teenage Love Affair by Alicia Keys
 
Song of the week!! Guess what? Chicken butt! HAHAHAHA-not. Anyway, I'm bored. Wait here a sec while I get some cookies and milk…
 
…Okay!
… Here's some cool new stories you should read:
Blood and Leaves by Magami
Three again by shadowdemon18 (this shits funny!)
Twins by -Satans_Spawnishly_Daughter-
 
***ZPOV
 
“Sasuke you bitch!” I yelled sitting up from a branch. That stupid bird boy pushed me out of the way while I was fighting Gaara. Only because he wants to fight! Didn't I tell him to go back home?! “You don't have a chance against him!”
 
“Shut up!” He retorted throwing a kunai at Gaara.
 
“Oh, good one bird boy! What will you throw next? Bird seeds?!” I countered jumping next to him. He shoved me to the side and I ran back to shove him too.
 
“I'm the one who's supposed to fight him, not you!” Sasuke stated. I stomped my foot and made the branch shake.
 
“I don't give a rats ass!” I said. Gaara flew up out of nowhere and I tackled him. We were both flying through mid air until he grabbed onto a branch. “Fight me yah stupid demon!”
 
His deformed armed swung at me and I swung back with my nails. It probably looked like we were arm wrestling from a distance. Maybe we were, but it was hard!
 
“Don't act like you aren't one either,” Gaara smirked. I used my other hand to punch him square in the face. He grabbed onto me and we both hit a tree.
 
“At least I can control myself unlike somebody I know!” We were at it again. I made two clones of myself. One grabbed his tail, and the other had his legs. I went straight for his abdomen with my foot. When I kicked him, there was a dent in his sand and my boot torn off my foot.
 
“Dammit, I liked those boots!” I yelled snatching the other one off. I guess I'm fighting bare footed.
 
“You bitch!” Gaara screamed. I turned around too slow when sand was flung in my direction. Oh yea, that hurt! I got smashed against a tree and it held me there.
 
“Do you really think this would work against me?” I asked quietly. I spit on the sand and it became soaked with water. That's my special secret. The sand turned weak and dropped off me into grains of minerals and dirt.
 
“I see raccoon boy doesn't like water.” I stated. Gathering that info just gave me the best idea. But I'll conceal it for later. A time buyer, if you must.
 
“So you know one of my weaknesses, huh?!” Gaara questioned. “I won't let you live!”
 
I narrowly dodged another wave of sand and landed next to Sasuke. I gave him a hard smack on the back and grinned like a fool at him. He looked freaked, probably because of my canines.
 
“Go for it,” I said waving my arm out. “He's all yours…for now.”
 
He smirked at me and ran for Gaara. My hair went back to normal as well as my eyes, skin, hair and teeth. Now it's time for planning.
 
Okay, now that I think about, why the hell did I send Sasuke out there by himself? There's no way in seven hells could he defeat him on his own. Not even with the curse seal! Oh well. I could mold that in my plan.
 
“I'm gonna have to use a lot of water…” I muttered to myself. Water could work, but would it be enough is the question. The water would slow him down but it wouldn't stop him, right? He could always just get some more. I need a way to stop him. Or at least delay him for a while.
 
“Are you afraid of my true form?! Come out wherever you are, Sasuke Uchiha!” I heard Gaara yell from a distance. That means bird boy is hiding somewhere.
 
“I GOT IT!!” I yelled jumping up from my sitting position. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Temari flinch at my enthusiasm. Oh, even better! “Gimme your fan!”
 
I ran over to her and tried to snatch it but she held on in defiance. “No way! I need this to protect myself!”
 
“Do you want to live woman!? ” I retorted suddenly feeling excited and crazy at the same time. She nodded hesitantly and let go.
 
I raced to the top of the tree and opened the fan to three moons. I checked the clouds and wind in the air. It felt heavy, perfect to stir up and make some mist. “Wind Scythe Jutsu!”
 
I used more chakra to chop through the air to have to water vapor get some room. I felt the air get heavier and it started to fog up. So, my cool plan worked! Now I just have to fix some other details.
 
I tossed the fan down to where I thought Temari was and all I heard was a big thunk. “Ow!” I faintly heard Temari complain.
 
“Sorry!” I called back. As I jumped back down, my cloak was almost like a parachute so I landed better than I expected. I saw Sasuke sitting on a tree branch with a giant whole behind him. Ouch.
 
“-You know what that means? It means you're weaker than me!!” Gaara yelled. I raised a brow and rolled my eyes.
 
“What is up with all you bad guys? All talk all the time to all the victims. Shut the fuck up, jeez! We get it!” I said throwing my hands in the air for exasperation.
 
Sasuke looked up, and I saw the curse mark on half his body. Excellent. The mist started appearing more clearly. My veins reappeared, but my skin looked gray. My hair was almost white and my canines were back. If I could guess, my eyes were probably ice blue.
 
“Zakura Shower,” I said calmly (A/N: Zakura is a weeping cherry tree). Pink petals fell from nowhere and the mist turned to water droplets floating in the air. I pointed to Gaara. “Link.”
 
The water droplets made a cage around Gaara and filled up with water and petals. He had to hold his breath. The sand was turning to mush.
 
“CHIDORI!!!” Sasuke screamed. It was bigger than before as he jumped for Gaara. His hand pierced through my cage and hit Gaara. You could hear Gaara's bloodcurdling scream for miles. Sasuke swayed and I pulled him away from the scene. Gaara has been electrocuted. I turned back to normal and the ribbons came out my hair.
 
“Sasuke?” I asked in concern. He still didn't get up. I held him against me almost in a cradle to look at him. The mark was still there and blood was on the side of his mouth.
 
“I got you now!!” I heard a familiar voice protest. I looked up and saw Gaara flying at us with the raccoon like sand back on. Oh crap. Most of my chakra is gone and I can't defend myself, and Sasuke at the same time.
 
There was a flash of orange that kicked him away. “N-Naruto!”
 
“You guys okay?” He asked turning to look at me. I shrugged and looked at Sasuke. Wait, where'd Sakura come from?
 
“What are you guys doing here?!” Sasuke demanded trying to push away from me. But that wasn't happening. I could tell he had no chakra left at all.
 
“Will you stop trying to get up?” I asked holding him tighter against me as I stood. I swung him on my back and turned around. “That's what you get for being a dumb ass and forcing out Chidori!”
 
“Oh no!” I heard Naruto say. I turned and saw Gaara flying at us. Aw shit. I dropped Sasuke before the sand grabbed me. I felt hands grab my ankles and pull me out in time before I was smashed into a tree. It was Sakura!
 
“I love you!!” I exclaimed sarcastically. “But seriously, thanks.”
 
“Whatever.” She mumbled looking away from my gaze. I turned my head to the side innocently.
 
“I didn't do anything did I?” I asked. It's been a few hours since I've seen her so I couldn't have done anything.
 
“Nothing,” Sakura answered. Oh-hoe, so we're just gonna stick with one answers huh? I can play that game too!
 
“Fine.” I retorted jumping back up to grab Sasuke.
*** Sakura POV (time lapse)
 
Uhh…I see a giant frog and a giant sand raccoon with Gaara hanging out of its forehead. I got three words for ya: What the fuck? Naruto and Zakura are fighting Gaara while I'm standing here watching. Sasuke is too, and he won't shut the fuck up with his heavy breathing. At least Pakkun was quiet.
 
Why am I not fighting, you ask? No way in seven hells could I fight a giant raccoon. Especially one made of sand. Maybe Naruto can because he's weird like that…and Zakura too, but not me. Nuh-uh. No way. I didn't think Naruto could pull of a summoning jutsu, let alone any jutsu besides the shadow clone shit. He can barely do that! Heh…
 
“Got your ass kicked Sasuke? Again?” I asked randomly. Hey, I gotta do something to pass the time. This could go on forever and I refuse to die silent! Silence is deadly!!
 
“Shut up!” He grumbled still trying to get up. I held back the urge to roll my eyes. This fool don't know when to give up, huh? Speaking of fool, I guess me and Naruto aren't on good terms anymore. I think I bitched on him more than I usually do. But I'm confused, that's all. I can figure this alone.
 
“Bitch!” I heard Naruto's voice echo. For a second I thought he could read my mind and was replying to me. But I saw he was looking towards Gaara. Phew!
 
“I'm going out there!” I announced jumping to my feet. I can't just stand here and watch! That's a bitch's job! Well I am a bitch but- Oh you know!
 
END Part 1
PREVEW-
 
“He's gone forever, isn't he?” Naruto asked looking up at the sky clouds with rain falling from them.
 
“No,” Zakura answered looking up as well. All eyes were on her, and the rain stopped. The sun peaked through the clouds. “He's still here, watching us, protecting us. He refuses to leave because…his love still remains…right Konahamaru?”
 
“Y-Yeah…” Konahamaru said through sniffles. Zakura picked him up and wiped away his tears.
 
“Of course, he's not here physically. But you can still feel him.” Zakura continued. “See? He stopped the rain. He's says stop crying. Smile!”
 
“A rainbow,” Asuma muttered looking up.
 
“I'm still trying to figure out this life but,” Naruto finally said. “But I think I understand, only a little.”
 
“Nobody figured it out yet. We all struggle together. That's what life is about right? Ups and downs?” Sakura said quietly.
 
“Everybody struggles with life. But we're all stuck together right?” Sasuke added.
 
“Forever and ever,” Kakashi said.
 
“…Does that mean it's the end?” Konohamaru asked.
 
“No way,” Zakura said confidently,
 
 
 
 
“It's only the beginning.”
 
---
 
 
WAZZUP?? This is part 1!! Kinda dramatic right? Yea, I know. Plus, it's short. But the next chapter (part 2) will be longer. I swear to thee. Feedback!
 
Sandragon: I like Gaara psycho too! It adds the flavor, ya know? I can relate with Naruto too! Sakura's being such a biyatch!
 
AnimePrincessInuLover: AT LEAST SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS!!! -ahem- Don't have an aneurism on me. Stop thinking so hard! But now you have to think even harder about what happens next. I'll give you brain damage- Zakura and Naruto battle it out like savages!!- That's all. I'm evil and thou know it!!
 
-Satans_Spawnishly_Daughter-: OMFG, you had a heart attack?! Wow…you must be high. I was high at school today! It's the poptarts man…gotta lay off that shit…
 
LusterBlossom: Okay, Naruto and Sakura were definitely NOT going to kiss. Totally. Eh, I liked Sakura being bitchy too. It reminds me of myself, but I depend on me only! XD!! I guess it is kinda confusing because she thinks she's handling things by herself when she's really using others…Okay, I'm confusing myself…
 
REVIEW!
 
SmilezPeepz I outtie!!