Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain - Ch. 2

By Marshmallow Scurrie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last time:

Sasuke crawled under the sleeping bag, laid beside Sakura and fell into a dream about killing Itachi.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura awoke slowly, letting her eyes adjust to the morning light. The rain outside had stopped and the only sound she heard was the sound of someone breathing beside her. Rubbing her eyes, Sakura rolled over onto her side and found herself face to face with a sleeping Sasuke. A blush slowly appeared on her cheeks, normally she would have started screaming and beat the hell out of anyone who dare scare her like that.

'So maybe last night wasn't a dream.' she thought as she slowly got up, but an arm pulled her back down . By now Sakura looked like a tomato, not to mention she was practically ontop of Sasuke who had now woken up.

"Morning Sakura. Sleep well?" He asked, Sakura nodded, normally he wouldn't have even said that but something was different about him. He looked happy instead of his normal broding self, but Sakura kept her guard up as she pulled away from Sasuke even though her inner Sakura wanted to stay.

"I..I should be going. Before Master Kakashi wonders where I went." She said quickly as she scrambled out of the tent and into the cool morning air, only to be confronted by a very angry Naruto and confused Kakashi.

"Uh... Good morning?" Sakura said as she fixed her clothes, knowing that she was going to get an earful from her team-mate. Which did happen.

"SAKURA-CHAN! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" Naurto yelled, "I THOUGHT YOU HAD BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Sakura narrowed her eyes and quickly smacked the back of Naruto head.

"I'll tell you why I was in there.." Sakura started to say before Sasuke emerged from his tent.

"She was in my tent because she couldn't set her own tent up, it was raining, and I didn't see any of you bothering to help her." Sasuke said. Naruto lowered his head and Kakashi just stood there. Sakura looked over at Sasuke.

'I wonder what's come over him.' Sakura thought as she watched Sasuke dissappear into the woods, Kakashi jump onto a treebranch to read Make Out Paradise, and Naruto sulk away into his tent. Now that, that's over Sakura went over to the heap of material that was her tent, fished out her backpack and pulled out some clothes.

Looking around Sakura walked into the woods looking for a secluded place where she could dress in private. After walking for about 10 minutes Sakura came across a small clearing with a pond that nearly covered the clearing. Thinking she was alone, Sakura stripped off all of her clothing and walked slowly into the clear, cool, iviting water.

~*~*~

Sasuke walked around not really caring where he was going, all he could think about was Sakura. Until last night he couldn't stop thinking about her, the way her mouth opened slighly while she slept, the way she blushed when she woke up next to him, alot more things went through his mind along with that. What had surprised him the most was the way Kakashi acted when she exited the tent, he acted as if he had planned it but noticed that there was a glint of dissapointment, like he wanted to bring Sakura into his tent. He could just imagine what Kakashi would like to do to Sakura and he wasn't let that pervert touch her no matter what he had to do.

Lost in thought, Sasuke walked into the clearing where Sakura was and never even noticed her until a loud peircing scream brought him back into reality.

"SASUKE-KUN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Well.. that should be alil longer then the first.. and i also failed to mention that there will be alot of OOC ^__^ anyways enjoy! *runs off*