Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain - Ch. 3

By Marshmallow Scurrie

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Time:

Lost in thought, Sasuke walked into the clearing where Sakura was and never even noticed her until a loud peircing scream brought him back into reality.

"SASUKE-KUN! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sasuke looked at the naked, half submerged Sakura infront of him. A blush apeared on his cheeks, something inside him told him to turn away and apologize but for some reason he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "S-sakura.." was all he could say as he slowly apporached the pond.

As Sasuke approach the pond Sakura quickly waded into some weeds to cover her nude form. Sure she had sensed him earlier but never thought he'd actually stumble onto the clearing. Looking up she could see that he was just as red as she was and possibly redder. "Sasuke.." she began calmly,"What are you doing here? AND WILL YOU STOP LOOKING AT ME?!" she yelled, Sasuke turned even redder and looked away.

"S-s-so-sorry S-s-sakura... I-i-i didn't k-k-know that you.. that you was here." he replied turning his back to her. Sakura took this as a chance to get out and get dressed incase he decided to turn around again. Coverng her chest as best she could with her arms, Sakura quickly waded out of the pond and just when she thought it was safe..

"Sakura, listen I'm sor- Oh geez!" Sasuke started as he turned around only to catch a fully nude, wet Sakura just coming out of the water and all he did was stand there and let his eyes trail down her wet body.

Sakura stared in horror at Sasuke as his eyes trailed every part of her body and a part of her was beginning to wonder if this really was Sasuke or if it was Master Kakashi in disguise. Letting her anger get the best of her, Sakura opened her arms, exposing her chest to the gawking boy."THERE! HAPPY NOW YOU PERVERTED SON OF A BITCH?!" she yelled, stalking over to where her clothes were, leaving Sasuke to take in what had just occured while she got dressed. Normally if he had walked in on a naked girl he would have apologized and left, but something about Sakura just wouldn't let him do that. "Sorry Sakura-kun." was all he said before he ran into the woods.

Sakura's ears perked up,'Wait a min... did Sasuke just call me Sakura-kun?[Yep.. he did]OH YEAH!' she thought as she did a small silent victory dance. Tightening up her headband, Sakura picked up her dirty clothes and walked back to the campsite muttering and cursing all the way.

By the time she got back to the campsite, she had calmed down enough so Naruto or Kakashi wouldn't ask her why she was so mad.Looking around she saw that her tent has be put up and that Naruto was boiling water for a bowl of ramen, but Kakashi or Sasuke were no where to be seen. "Where's Master Kakashi and Sasuke?" Sakura asked as she took a seat beside the blond haired boy.

"Kakashi is off probably doing God knows what, and Sasuke said he had some thinking to do." he replied as he poked the fire, "Mind telling me the real reason why you were in Sasuke's tent last night?" Sakura blushed when Naruto mentioned Sasuke's name.

Sakura sighed, "To tell you the truth Naruto.. I'm not sure myself how I got in there. All I remember is giving up on pitching my tent, crawling into my sleeping bag, falling asleep, and then waking up beside him." she said running a hand through her hair, "But I'm thankful that he did what he did though. Who knows.. I could have gotten sick or something." she smiled and looked over at her team-mate but saw that he had turned his attention to his bowl of ramen. Rolling her eyes, Sakura stood up and headed into her tent to read the new teen magazine she had bought the day before the camping trip and didn't notice that Sasuke had returned.

As Sasuke approached the campsite he noticed that Sakura wasn't there and saw Naruto happily slurping away at his ramen. He had hoped to find Sakura alone so that he could have talked about what had happened earlier. Sighing, Sasuke sat down beside Naruto where Sakura had been sitting only minutes before and stared at the ground.

Looking over, Naruto noticed that Sasuke was different, his eyes looked more sad and confused then full of revenge and hate as they normally were. "Hey buddy.. whasamatta?" Naruto asked as he finished up the last of his ramen. Sasuke looked over at his team-mate, "I.. its nothing.. Where's Sakura?" he asked looking back at the ground, he was so into thought about her he couldn't even sense her nearby. Naruto was surprised, normally Sasuke wouldn't give a rat's ass where any of his team-members were, especially Sakura.

"I dunno.. she was here not too long ago. Probably went for a walk or something. Why?" he asked. Sasuke kept his gaze at the ground.

"Just wondering." he replied his cheeks turning red. Naruto noticed this and felt his heart break. Was Sakura and Sasuke a secret couple? Would he still have a chance with her? Swallowing the forming lump in his throat.

"So whats going on between you and Sakura?" Naruto asked. Sasuke eyes widened. Was it that obvious that he liked Sakura?

"Nothing is going on between me and Sakura. Why do you keep asking?" he replied the blush on his cheeks growing redder.

"Because your attitude has changed and your blushing." Naruto simply said giving Sasuke a smug smirk.

Narrowing his eyes, Sasuke pulled out one of his kunai and put Naruto in a head lock keeping the tip kunai on his throat. "Nothing is going on between me and Sakura ok? She's nothing more to me then a team-mate. Just like you." Sasuke hissed as he pushed away Naruto and put away his kunai, turned, and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Wheeeeee.. ^_^ only 3 chaps so far and 8.. no wait.. 9 reviews! *huggles all who reviewed* Thanks ^__^ *dances off* Oh yeah... flames are still welcomed.. they make me laugh ^__^;;

Talking Marshmallow: She's easily amused...