Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain - Ch. 4

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: ^__^ Oh my.. i just couldn't wait to add this bugger in o_o; but.. *huggles all my purdy reviewers and hits 'Helen' on it head with a banana* I'm just so.. so happy with the way the fic is going and all the reviews i've gotten! ^__^ this is by far the best fic i've done so far and all i have to go by is my 4 issues of Shonen Jump and what i find on the net ^__^ *dances and throws cookies and goodies everywhere*

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last time:

Narrowing his eyes, Sasuke pulled out one of his kunai and put Naruto in a head lock keeping the tip kunai on his throat. "Nothing is going on between me and Sakura ok? She's nothing more to me then a team-mate. Just like you." Sasuke hissed as he pushed away Naruto and put away his kunai, turned, and walked away.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When he was far away from the camp, Sasuke took out the same kunai he had threatened Naruto with and threw it angrily at one of the many trees. Why did he feel so different all of a sudden when it came to Sakura? All he saw her as was a team-mate, a valued team-mate, a sexy team-mate.

'Ugh, why do I feel so different now, especially around Sakura.' he asked himself.

Walking over to the tree, Sasuke pulled out the kunai and leaned against the tree. Why did he have to get these feelings now. Why couldn't he ignore these blossoming feelings for Sakura. So many emotions ran through his body and he didn't know how to handle them. Pounding a fist on the tree, a lone tear snaked its way down Sasuke's cheek.

"My my Sasuke.. I never knew you of all people still had any feelings." came a voice from above. Looking up Sasuke found Kakashi sitting in the tree reading his treasured book.

"What the hell do you want?" Sasuke asked as he dried his eyes on his arm before giving the dirty old pervert an evil glare.

"I was only wondering where you had gone off too since the little run in with Sakura.." Kakashi replied with a shrug. Sasuke's eyes widened, 'He saw what happened at the pond?! THE DIRTY BASTARD!' he thought.

"You saw what happened?! You really are a dirty old preverted bastard." Sasuke said. Kakashi only winked his visible eye and tossed Sasuke down a book.

"Here. You might need this." he said. Sasuke looked down and saw that Kakashi had thrown him a special edition of 'Make Out Paradise'. Looking back up he saw that Kakashi had taked the chance to dissappear.


"Great.. what am I suppose to do with this?" Sasuke muttered. Lookin up he saw that it was starting to get dark. Wondering how long he had been out here he headed back to the campsite, only because he was hungry and wanted to talk to Sakura.

When he arrived back at the campsite he saw Sakura talking to Naruto about something that she had read in the magazine, and Kakashi sitting on a branch reading his usual book. Sasuke glanced down at his hand and then looked back up to see Naruto looking at him and Sakura staring at the ground blushing furiously.

"Hey Sasuke. Whats that you got in your hand?" Naruto asked as he cautiously apporached Sasuke, not wanting another kunai at his neck. Looking down he only saw the picture of two people running, but instantly knew what it was. "HOLY SHIT SASUKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT?!" Naruto yelled.

Blushing, Sasuke put a hand over the freaked out boy's mouth. "Shut up." he whispered into the blond's ear, but it was too late. Sakura had raised her head and looked confused.

"What does Sasuke have Naruto?" she asked as Naruto escaped Sasuke's grasp.

"SASUKE HAS A COPY OF 'MAKE OUT PARADISE!" He yelled. Sakura eyes widened and looked at the now red faced Uchiha boy.

"SASUKE! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PERVERT?! APPARENTLY YOU ARE FOR HAVING THAT TRASH WITH YOU!" She yelled, both Naruto and Sasuke covered their ears as Sakura continued to yell at them well into the evening.