Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dedication- I dedicate this ch. to my bestest friend in whole damn universe.. LINDSAY! ^__^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last Time:

"SASUKE! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF PERVERT?! APPARENTLY YOU ARE FOR HAVING THAT TRASH WITH YOU!" She yelled, both Naruto and Sasuke covered their ears as Sakura continued to yell at them well into the evening.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Sakura was done yelling at the pair, Naruto sulked off to nurse the lumps he got when Sakura beat him for no reason leaving Sasuke to go into his tent and Sakura to go into her tent. Kakashi didn't do a thing, except read his book.

Inside her tent Sakura vented out her anger on an unsuspecting pillow. Why did Sasuke have to be so different now, and why did he have one of Kakashi's books. Deciding that now was the best time to ask such questions, Sakura opened her tent, looked around and saw that the coast was clear. Crawling out she silently made her way over to Sasuke's tent and gave it a gentle kick.

"Hn?" came a reply from inside.

"Sasuke? Its me, Sakura. Uh.. can I talk to you?" Sakura asked. A minute passed before the flaps of Sasuke's tent opened. Crawling inside Sakura found that the Make Out Paradise book had about five kunais stabbed into it and that Sasuke looked like hell, considering what he had been through that day. His hair was messed up and it looked like he was crying. Guilt ran though Sakura as she scooted closer to Sasuke, gave the poor boy a hug and was alittle surprised when Sasuke hugged her back.

"Sakura.. I'm really and truely sorry for what happened today. I didn't know that you were in that clearing, let along naked. And that book Kakashi gave me.. I dunno why he gave it to me." Sasuke said, looking into Sakura's emerald eyes, "I hope that you--" he started to say but was cut off when Sakura kissed him. It startled him at first but soon he was responding back too her kisses.

After kissing for countless minutes that seemed like eternity to the pair, Sakura broke the kiss with a deep blush forming on her cheeks, "Oh my.. Sasuke.. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." she said glancing down at the gound.

"Sakura.." Sasuke said as he wrapped his arms about the blushing pink haired girl and rested his head on her shoulder, "Thank you."

Sakura turned her head and looked at Sasuke, "For what Sasuke?" she said looking into his eyes as best she could.

"For showing me that I'm not just a heartless person. That I still have feelings that I thought had died out since my parent's murder." He said giving Sakura another hug, "I love you." he whispered into her ear which made Sakura blush even more.

'Did he just say he loved me?![OH YEAH! *inner Sakura dances*]' She thought as a small smile appeared on her lips, "I love you too, Sasuke."

They stayed like that just sitting there in each others arms. minutes seemed like hours and hours seemed like forever before Sakura glanced at Sasuke's clock. It was almost eleven and she needed to get back to her tent.

"Sasuke?" Sakura asked.

"Hn?" was all Sasuke said, lifting his head up.

"I really need to get back to my tent." Sakura said as she released Sasuke and started heading out. A part of her didn't really want to go, but the other part didn't want to be yelled at by Naruto either. Just as she was about to open the flaps a hand grabbed her ankle. Looking back she saw Sasuke looking at her.

"Sakura.. will.. will you stay with me again?" he asked, a pleading look in his eyes. Sakura's heart melted, how could she say no?

"Okay Sasuke.. I'll stay with you." she said as she crawled back over to her lover.

Outside of the tent stood an angry Naruto. He was on his way to go try and talk to Sakura when he heard her and his rival talking inside, 'How dare he! I'm suppose to be Sakura-chan's lover! Not that brooding self-centered jerk!' Naruto thought as he sat down and waited for morning. It was going to be a long night.