Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain- Ch. 6

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=-=-=*=-=-=-

Last Time:

Outside of the tent stood an angry Naruto. He was on his way to go try and talk to Sakura when he heard her and his rival talking inside, 'How dare he! I'm suppose to be Sakura-chan's lover! Not that brooding self-centered jerk!' Naruto thought as he sat down and waited for morning. It was going to be a long night.

-=-=-=*=-=-=-

As the night wore on, Naruto kept a steady gaze on the tent where his only love was. Behind him the fire had long since gone out and it had gotten colder. Only the bright moon above gave light until a passing cloud blocked it from time to time. Taking his gaze off of the tent, Naurto took out one of his kunai and started drawing little stick figures of him in the dirt of him beating Sasuke, Sakura swooning, ending it with Sakura marrying him.

Naruto sighed, what did Sakura see in Sasuke anyways? He would never know be cause he was a boy and he wasn't gay. He stared down at the picture, tears forming in his eyes. "Sakura.." he whispered as tears drops fell onto the dirt drawing. Naruto angrily scratched out his drawing and tried his best not to sob and cry but it didn't work. Silent sobs escaped his throat as he brought his knees up to his chest to try and muffle them out as best he could. He felt like he was destined to be alone forever.

A rustle from inside the tent stirred Naruto from his negative thoughts, staying as still and quiet as he could in the cool night air he could faintly see the tent shake as if someone was getting out or just rolling over. A few minutes later Sakura's head popped out of the tent, looked around and then she crawled out of Sasuke's tent.

Standing up Sakura looked around again to make sure no one else was up and silently made her way over to the bushes and didn't notice Naruto sitting on one of the logs near Sasuke's tent. The sound of urinating soon filled the air putting a blush on Naruto's already red cheeks. After she had relived herself, Sakura pulled up her knee highs and walked back towards Sasuke's tent, this time noticing Naruto.

"Naruto? Is that you?" She asked. Naruto hiccuped and muttered a 'yes' as Sakura walked over and sat down beside him, "What are you doing out here?"

"I-i couldn't s-sleep." Naruto lied, 'I was out here crying over you that what.' he thought as he stared at the ground, another hiccup escaping his lips.

"Then why are you crying?" Sakura asked. Naruto froze, but kept his gaze at the ground.

"How'd you know?" He asked knowing it was a stupid question.

"Isn't it obvious? Your hunched over, shaking, and hiccuping. Whats wrong? You can tell me." Sakura said, scooting over to the blond putting an arm over his shoulders.

Naruto debated whether to tell her what he was feeling or to just make up some lie. He opted for the truth no matter how hard it was going to be.

"Well Sakura.." Naruto began. "IwascryingoutherebecauseIreallyreallylikeyouandIknowyouprobablydon'tlikeme butthatbroodingjerkSasukeand uh.. yeah." he said in one breath. Sakura sat there confused.

"Ok.. let me figure out what you just said. You were crying out here because you really really like me and.. YOU LIKE ME?!" Sakura said her voice rising to a high pitched tone at the end. Naruto blushed and nodded. Sakura blinked, her mind was racing with everything that had happened. First she wakes up beside Sasuke-kun, Sasuke-kun sees her naked, Sasuke-kun called her Sakura-kun, Sasuke-kun had a copy of Make Out Paradise, Sasuke-kun kinda confessed his love for her, Sasuke-kun wanted her to stay in his tent again, and now Naruto confesses his love for her. Just thinking about it just about gave her a head-ache.

"Sakura-chan? Hello, earth to Sakura-chan. Are you ok?" Naruto asked kinda bringing Sakura out of the little dazed world she was in.

"Na..ru..to..?" Naruto flinched and prepared himself for any beating he might recive, but he never got any. After a few minutes passed Naruto looked up and saw that he was bump & bruise free and that Sakura was looking at him, her eyes full of dazed passion, sleep, and not to mention she was leaning her face towards his.

"Sa-Sakura-Ch--" was all he got out before Sakura pressed her lips against his, causing him to fall over taking her with him, still embraced in the kiss. But sometime after the fall Sakura had fallen asleep leaving Naruto blushing like mad and with Sakura on top of him. He prayed to the Gods that Kakashi was asleep and not near by, but it wasn't him who found them.

"What is the meaning of this?" Came a voice from the shadows. Lifting his head as best he could without waking Sakura up he saw the faint outline of...

"Sasuke.." Naruto whispered, his face turning white and his body shaking.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A/N: Wheeeee .. i just noticed that i didn't have an 'A/N' for ch 5.. oh well.. probably didn't have much to say anyways.. but what is Sasuke gonna do now that he just caught Naruto and Sakura kissing.. you'll just have to find out.. Oh what fun it is putting characters thru hell!

Jacquie: Jennie! Get back to work *throws banana at me*

Meep! *runs off*