Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=-=-=*=-=-=-

Last Time:

"What is the meaning of this?" Came a voice from the shadows. Lifting his head as best he could without waking Sakura up he saw the faint outline of...

"Sasuke.." Naruto whispered, his face turning white and his body shaking.

-=-=-=*=-=-=-

Stepping out of the shadows, Sasuke walked slowly towards Naruto, "I said what its the meaning of this, Naruto." Naruto eye's widened more as he gently moved Sakura's sleeping form off of him before he stood up.

"H-how long have you been there?" Naruto asked looking up at Sasuke and could have sworn his eyes had a red glow to them, seeing him like this in the moon light made him look almost evil.

"Long enough to see you take advantage of Sakura." Sasuke simply replied nodding his head towards Sakura, which pissed off Naruto.

"Me take advantage of her?! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO YOU THINK I AM, SASUKE?! SHE'S THE ONE WHO KISSED ME!" Naruto whispered, the tone in his voice rising, he had his hands balled into shaking fists. He wanted to kill Sasuke right where he stood.

"One that takes advantage of half asleep girls maybe, and from where I was standing it looked like YOU were kissing her." Sasuke said his hands also balled into fists but one fist had a kunai on each finger. Both boys kept a dead lock stare on each other, both taunting each other to them to attack. They held their gaze for a while daring each other to make the first move. More minutes passed, each boy getting angrier with each passing minute.

Finally after another minute, Sasuke lunged forward and struck Naruto's face with the fist that didn't have the kunai on it sending Naruto stumbling backwards a few steps before he returned Sasuke's punch with a punch of his own. As they fought, Kakashi who had been sitting in the tree above saw just about everything that had happened and thought it would be best if he took Sakura home and keep the two fighting boys away from her until she could figure everything that had happened to her.

While the boys were distracted, Kakashi jumped down from the tree not bothering to stop the fight, picked up Sakura's backpack and sleeping bag before the Naruto, who was in a head-lock, noticed him.

"Master Kakashi? What are you doing with Sakura-chan's things?" Naruto asked while Kakashi scooped up Sakura. Sasuke relased Naruto and glared at he taller man, who looked at the two with his visible eye.

"I'm taking her home. I've decided to cancel the rest of the camping trip, but you can still have the week off.. if you stay away from Sakura." Kakashi said as he turned, jumped into the trees, and disappeared. The two boys glared at each other before they went into their tents to wait out the rest of the week

-=-=-=*=-=-=-

A/N: Wheeeeee.. almost 30 reviews! *dances* and.. i got a review where someone said it was stupid and lame XD *laughs at that person* but oh well ^__^;; *hugs all my lovely reviewers* sorry its kinda short and i don't really think this is my best work but oh well! ^___^