Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain

By Marshmallow Scurrie.

.-=-=-=*=-=-=-.

Last Time:

"I'm taking her home. I've decided to cancel the rest of the camping trip, but you can still have the week off.. if you stay away from Sakura." Kakashi said as he turned, jumped into the trees, and disappeared. The two boys glared at each other before they went into their tents to wait out the rest of the week.

.-=-=-=*=-=-=-.

When Kakashi arrived at the Haruno house, he checked to see if her parents were either asleep or away. When he found that no one was in the house, Kakashi walked around the house looking for an open window and found that Sakura's bedroom window was the only one opened.

Carefully stepping into the window, Kakashi looked around the room and to his surprise found it not as girly as he thought it would be. Of course there was a picture of Sasuke here and there but that was nothing unusual for many of the girls in the village.

After he laid Sakura down on her bed, Kakashi quickly scribbled a note, kissed her forehead before he headed over to her dresser and started going through her undies. He knew it was wrong but just couldn't resist the temptation of going through a woman's undie drawer. After he was finished, he quickly stuffed a pair of Sakura's undies into his pouch and made his exit.

.-=-=-=*=-=-=-.

Morning came and when Sakura woke up she was surprised to find herself in her own bed instead of Sasuke's tent. "I wonder how I got back here.." she thought aloud before she found Kakashi's note on her nightstand.

.-=-=Sakura-chan,

I brought you home, decided to cancel the rest of the 'camping trip', but you can still have the rest of the week off. You must stay away from Sasuke and Naruto for the remainder of the week.

---Kakashi=-=-.

Sakura sat there, she wasn't allowed to be around Sasuke or Naruto, well she didn't really care about Naruto, but not being able to be around Sasuke was going to drive her crazy! Dragging herself away from the bed, Sakura staggered over to her bathroom where she had a shower and what not.

After her nice warm shower, Sakura clad only in a towel, walked over to her closet, picked out a nice light pink summer dress and didn't even noticed that someone was outside her window.

After getting dressed, Sakura wandered into the kitchen to fix herself a quick breakfast, knowing that her parents weren't home she could cook whatever she wanted. Fixing herself some bacon and pancakes, Sakura sat down to her solitary breakfast to think about what she was going to do for the next two days.

When she finished her breakfast, Sakura decided to take a walk and if she happened to see Sasuke or Naruto then there was no harm in doing that right? Grabbing her house keys, Sakura bounded out the door and into the streets hoping to catch a glimpse of Sasuke along the way.

Sakura had been walking for almost two hours and never saw Sasuke or Naruto and her hopes of seeing them grew thin. As she continued walking down the street, her eyes on the ground and didn't see the person she was about to bump into until..

"Hey.. watch where you going." said the person as he walked away from Sakura.

"Oh! I'm so sorry." Sakura said as she looked up, turned around and was about to give the guy a peice of her mind when she realized who is was. "Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke turned around and glared at Sakura before walking away. Sakura stood there not knowing wether to go after him and disobey her teacher, or to keep on going. Her heart and Inner Sakura told her to go after him, but her brain told her not to and wait out the days. Sighing, Sakura turned and headed back to her house. It was going to be a long two days.

.-=-=-=*=-=-=-.

A/N: Wheeeee poor Sakura.. Oh! and a note to the 'flamers' who only read chs 1 or 2.. READ THE FRICKIN STORY BEOFRE YOU FLAME.. o_o;; there.. i'm happy.

Jacquie: You perv.. you made Kakashi-sama a panty raider! or is it panty sniffer

MS: I won't get into that >>;; blame the Come Come Paradise books for that.. *shifty eyes*

Jacquie: Still! *whaps the back of my head* Whats he gonna do with them anyways..

MS: *grins* Noooothing.. *giggles*

Jacquie: He's gonna hide them on Sasuke and Naruto isn't he?

MS: O_O;; SHHHHHHHHHHT! *smacks Jacquie*

Jacquie: Owww... T_T