Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=|......................|=-

Last Time: Sasuke turned around and glared at Sakura before walking away. Sakura stood there not knowing wether to go after him and disobey her teacher, or to keep on going. Her heart and Inner Sakura told her to go after him, but her brain told her not to and wait out the days. Sighing, Sakura turned and headed back to her house. It was going to be a long two days.

-=|......................|=-

Dragging her feet down the dusty road, Sakura let her tears fall freely onto her dress not giving a damn if everyone was looking or not. Looking out the corner of her eye, she spotted Naruto who looked as though he was going to call out to her but stopped. Feeling her heart break more, Sakura broke into a sprint the rest of the way.

By the time she got home her tears had dried up and it was getting dark out, but her eyes were still puffy and blood shot. Walking up her steps, Sakura noticed a note that was stuck to the door with a kunai. Sniffling, Sakura ripped off the note and began to read it:

Sakura,

Since I cannot talk to you in person, I have decided to write notes to you instead and this way Kakashi-sensei can't punish me because I am not verbally speaking to you. So I will be leaving notes in your window, unless Kakashi-sensei decided to take then for his own sick pleasure or whatever. If you are going to reply then leave a note in your window and I pick them up. If you plan to stay up and wait for me then I will not show up that night. I have so many things I need cleared and so many questions to ask.

Sasuke.

Fresh tears welled up in her eyes as she crumpled the note before tearing it into confetti and ran into the house making sure to give the door gave a loud slam in her fustration. Running into her room, throwing herself onto her bed, Sakura let out all the emotions and fustrations. After a few minutes of crying into her pillow, she got up, grabbed the same pillow and started swinging breaking her bedside lamp, the picture of Team 7, many porceline figurines, a porceline doll she got when she was young, and finished off by throwing the pillow through the window with a mighty smash never noticing the person outside her window.

"Tsk tsk Sakura, what a temper we have." came a voice from outside her shattered window. Turning around she could make out the blurry figure of Kakashi as he climbed through the shards of glass.

"What do you *hic* want you-you bastard!" she yelled as she threw some random object at him, which he easily advoided. Walking over to Sakura, Kakashi pulled her into a light hug.

"Shhhh.. its okay. Its okay." Kakashi cooed as he gently stroked her hair.

"No! No its not okay. You've just made my life miserable!" Sakura cried as she lighty pounded Kakashi's chest, her voice muffled by the fabric of his vest before she looked up at her teacher, "Why?".

Kakashi looked down at his pink haired student and realize how pretty her emerald eyes were when she cried, how the red brought out the green but at the same time giving her a demented evil look. The way her pink lips were slightly parted as she sobbed and shuddered. Everything at that moment about her was perfect. Bending his head down and pulling down his mask, Kakashi planted a soft kiss on Sakura's lips, "Because I didn't want my Cherry Blossom to get hurt." He replied as he kissed Sakura again.

Confused, Sakura welcomed her teacher's kisses with her own, tears still streaming down her face before she broke the kiss. "Wh-why wou-wouldn't you wan-want me t-to get hur-urt?" She asked as Kakashi gently wiped away a straying tear, she never knew he had such a pretty face save for the head band covering his left eye.

"Because I care too much for you to see you go through all that at such a young age." He simply said, the same finger that had wiped her tear away was now trailing down her cheek. "So soft.." he muttered softy before pulling Sakura into another kiss.

"Well well well.. now we know the real reason why you told us to stay away from Sakura." came a voice from the shadows of a distant corner. Kakashi pulled his head up and looked at the corner where the voice came from. Sasuke emerged from the corner, kunai on each of his fingers and he looked pissed, "You wanted her for yourself." Kakashi's visible eye widened as he tightened his hold on Sakura.

"Taking advantace of little girls are we now? I knew you were perverted, but I never thought THAT perverted." Came another voice from another shadowed corner.

Looking over to where the other voice came from, Kakashi watched as Naruto emereged from the shadows in similar fashion as Sasuke, kunai on each finger.

Sakura stared in horror as she watched the two boys advace towards them, by now she was trembling and very confused at what was going on. "S-sa-sasuke? N-n-naru-naruto?" she studdered as she pulled away from Kakashi and fell backwards onto her bed.

"Stay out of this Sakura. We'll deal with you later." Sasuke said coldly keeping his eyes on his teacher while Naruto stayed put.

"We wouldn't want to 'hurt' you now would we?" Naruto asked glaring at the poor shaken girl. Sakura backed up on her bed to her headboard where she clung to it like a toddler would to its mother's leg.

"Wh-what are y-you going t-to do?" She asked.

"We're going to kill Kakashi." Sasuke simply replied. Sakura tightened her grip on her headboard as Sasuke got into a fighting positioned and taunted his teacher to attack him.

"Are you c-crazy?! H-he'll... he'll kill you b-be-before you could k-k-kill him!" Sakura said but Sasuke paid her a deaf ear and continued doing what he was doing, Naruto still staying in his place.

-=|.......................|=-

A/N: *cackles* Oh my what will happen my pretties? Will Sasuke succeed in killing Kakashi? Will Kakashi kill Sasuke? Will Naruto step in and help? Will Kakashi even fight? All that and more next time! Sorry for the late update.. I've had school and getting up earlier then usual to catch a school bus that goes to the next town's school can take alot outta ya.

Jackee: Your crazy.

Jennie: No.. just loaded on Coca Cola.

Jackee: Same thing.

Jennie: Now sush.. I gots the new October issue of Shonen Jump to read.

Jackee: You gave up going to a fair just to get that?

Jennie: Your damn right I did! ^__^ Plus i get to put my Game Cube on layaway tomorrow!

Jackee: Loner..

Another A/N: While reading Naruto I remembered that Kakashi wore a mask and also remembered that he kissed Sakura and i'm pretty sure kissing fabric isn't fun.. *coughs* ^_^;; Ooops