Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Vanilla Rain ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Vanilla Rain

By Marshmallow Scurrie

-=|.....................|=-

Last time: "Wh-what are y-you going t-to do?" She asked.

"We're going to kill Kakashi." Sasuke simply replied. Sakura tightened her grip on her headboard as Sasuke got into a fighting positioned and taunted his teacher to attack him.

"Are you c-crazy?! H-he'll... he'll kill you b-be-before you could k-k-kill him!" Sakura said but Sasuke paid her a deaf ear and continued doing what he was doing, Naruto still staying in his place.

-=|.....................|=-

Kakashi looked Sasuke in the eyes as the younger boy taunted him to attack him first, not since the time where they had to snatch a bell from his belt has Kakashi seen Sasuke like this, "Sasuke I do not wish to fight with you. It is useless to fight over a silly thing." he said.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes more, "A silly thing? A SILLY THING?! THIS IS SAKURA'S HEART WE'RE FIGHTING FOR AND YOU JUST CALL IT FUCKING 'SILLY THING'?! You really are a bastard." he said as he took his eyes off of Kakashi for a brief second to look at Sakura, which was a big mistake because the next thing he knew Sakura was screaming and he was on the other side of the room, blood dripping from his nose, mouth and his stomach felt like someone had hit him with a sledge hammer. Naruto just stood there smirking, casually glancing over at the fallen Uchiha.

"Never let your guard down, not even for a second Sasuke, you of all people should know that by now." Kakashi said as he pulled his mask back up and disappeared through the window as Sasuke struggled to get up, but the pain quickly overcame him with each try.

Gathering up what little courage she had, Sakura got off her bed and ran over to help Sasuke who pushed her away in return.

"Get.. ugh.. away from me." he said, his voice hoasre and cold. Sakura backed away and looked at Naruto who looked at her with disgust, but his eyes held pity and sadness in the blue orbs.

"Sasuke.. please.. let me help you, your-your bleeding and in pain." Sakura pleaded but Sasuke turned his head and attempted to get up again but failed. Sakura reached a hand out to push away some of Sasuke's hair only to have a hand grab her wrist before she could touch a hair.

"Don't... touch... me..." Sasuke said, tightening his grip on Sakura's wrist as a wave of pain washed over his body and he could see Sakura flinching each time he tightened his grip. Releasing his grip on Sakura's wrist, Sasuke fell over onto his side curled up in a fetal position groaning.

Rubbing her wrist, Sakura motioned for Naruto to come over, but he was already walking over to where Sasuke and Sakura were, bent over, scooped Sasuke out, looked at Sakura one last time, and headed out the window.

Sakura watched as Naruto jumped out the window with an injured Sasuke, a new batch of tears welling up in her eyes. Her life was now a living hell to her and she couldn't bear to know that she was also putting Naruto and Sasuke, the two guys she loved most in the world, thought hell too. Standing up, Sakura cleaned up her room and the broken glass, but kept one long sharp shard so she could end her and the other's suffering. Walking into her bathroom, undressed, Sakura filled up her bathtub, added some bubbles, salts, and sprinkled cherry blossoms from her mother's tree that was outside her window onto the bubbles before stepping into the tub ready and slowly ran the glass shard across one wrist wincing at the pain before doing the same to the other one and then waited.

As they neared Sasuke's house, both boys couldn't shake off the feeling that something terrible was happening. By now Sasuke was well enough to walk on his own, stopped and turned in the direction of Sakura's house.

"Can you sense that?" Sasuke asked.

"Yeah.. what do you think-" Naruto started to say before he saw Sasuke running halfway down the road back to Sakura's house, "HEY! WAIT FOR ME!" he yelled as he followed suit.

When Sasuke arrived back at the Haruno house, he jumped up the steps and kicked down the door and ran into everyroom before he caught the scent of cherry blossoms and strawberries coming from the door at the end of the hall.

Running towards the door he saw water mixed with blood and cherry blossoms ceaping out from underneith door, frantically Sasuke tried the door know but it was locked so he began to bang up against it.

When that didn't work, Sasuke remembered that it lead into Sakura's room. Sasuke ran into Sakura's room and then into the bathroom where he found Sakura lying in bloodied water, paler then he had ever seen her, but still awake.

"S..sa...suke.." Sakura muttered as she looked up at him tears streaming down her pale cheeks, smiling weakly before going under the water.

"SAKURA!" Sasuke yelled as he ran over to her, pulled her out of the tub, ran into her bedroom, and place her nude body on the bed tearing a peice of his shirt to stop the bleeding just as Naruto arrived at the scene. After that was done he place his head on her chest and found that she had a faint heart beat.

"What happened?!" Naruto asked panting and leaning against the door, but Sasuke paid not attention to him, instead he placed a sheet over her nude body and scooped her limp body into his arms before dashing out the door with Naruto frantically trying to keep up.

When Sasuke arrived at the hospital Sakura's heartbeat was slowly fading, frantically Sasuke broke the pure glass door but made sure that Sakura didn't get injured more. "Hey! I need a doctor!" Sasuke said as he ran up to the check-in station where a nurse chewing gum was talking on the phone.

"Oh yeah.. I told her that her shirt would clash with her skirt... Hold on a minute Doris. Yes? May I help you?" said the nurse, Sasuke now gone from worried to pissed off worried, Naruto ran through the broken window as the nurse put down the phone.

"My friend here tried to commit suicide and she's failing fast. SO CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME GODDAM FUCKING DOCTOR?!" He yelled, the nurse's eyes widened as she told her friend she'd call her back and paged any availible doctor who immediately rushed down the hall, took Sakura, placed her on a stretcher, and wheeled her off down the hall.

Sasuke and Naruto were about to follow when a nurse insturcted them to wait in the waiting room. Deciding that it was best not to argue, both boys followed the nurse to the nearest waiting room where they sat.. and waited.

-=|...................|=-

A/N: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm silly and loaded with sugar! w00t plus I met a boy today ^__^ and i'ma gonna get him..... *poses* oh yes i am..

Jackee: That you do.

Jennie: Shuush.. o.o;