Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ WallFlowers Love ❯ Chapter 1: Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wallflower’s Love Chapter 1: Arrival

Naruto waited in the office waiting to get his schedule. The day came back with his schedule at hand. “Here you go.” The woman said, handing Naruto his schedule.

“Thank you, Shizune.” Naruto said, before walking out of the office. Naruto scanned hid schedule to see he had English first period. He flipped the page to look at the map. He then proceeded to look for his class. Change Scene

A girl with long purple hair wearing a black long shirt with a pair of white jeans on. She opened her locker and pulled out her English book when her locked was slammed shut witched caused her to jump slightly.

“Hey Hinata.” A girl with fiery red hair said mockingly.

“Hello Karin-chan.” Hinata murmured, hesitantly looking at Karin. Karin glared at Hinata furiously.

“I saw you hanging around that Man Whore Sakura and that Blonde Dodo Ino!”

“I had a project th-”

“No excuses, and look at me when I’m talking to you.” Hinata looked up at her slowly.

“I don’t want you going anywhere near those two understand.”

“But I have to-” Hinata started to explain to Karin that she was not trying to hang out with Sakura and Ino she only have to do a project with them but Karin caused her to stop as she raised her hand to hit her. Hinata closed her eyes waiting for the hit that never came. Hinata looked up at her hesitantly to see that a blonde male hold Karin wrist in a vice gripe.

“What where you just planning on doing?” The blonde asked Karin ominously he was obvious furious that what was about to take place there.

“It is none of your concern, I’ll deal with you later Hinata.” Karin shaking Naruto hold on her wrist off and proceeded to walk away.

“Thank you for saving me, I’m Hinata Hyuuga.” Hinata said introducing herself. “It no problem and I’m Naruto Uzumaki.” The blonde replied. ‘Naruto Uzumaki.’ Hinata thought as she remembered the name as from when she was saved by this boy as a child once again when she was being bullied. Naruto started looking at his schedule sheepishly. “Do you need some help?” Hinata asked. Naruto swiftly looked over to her and nodded his head.

“Let me see your schedule.” Hinata commented as Naruto handed her his schedule. Hinata quickly scanned the schedule to see that he had all the same class with each other.

“Come on we have all the same class together.” Naruto sighed with relief.

“Good I thought I might be stuck in a room full of strangers but I glad I at least know one person.” Hinata blushed at his statement and quickly started making her way to their first class. Time Skip After school

Naruto and Hinata left the classroom and headed home at the same time. As they were reaching the front gate Hinata and Naruto spotted Karin and Her two lackeys waiting for Hinata. Hinata sighed as he was about to go confront them when Naruto griped her hand tightly and made a break for it out of the school gates.

Once they were a Safe distance away from the School Naruto let go of Hinata’s hand. They both panted loudly before regaining there breath just to start laughing about how they looked. “Come on I’ll walk you home.” Naruto said, Hinata nodded her head and began to lead them to her house. Once they reached the gate Naruto gaped at how big the place was.

“Enormous.”

“It is pretty big, Huh?”

“Big is not the right word.”

“Your right, See you tomorrow Naruto-kun.” Hinata said waving goodbye to Naruto as she left him at the front gate. Naruto smiled to himself and began walking home.