Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ WallFlowers Love ❯ Gossip ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wallflower’s Love Chapter 2: Gossip

Hinata yawned as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes softly and sat up and looked out of the window and winced slightly as light came into here eyes, But she smiled as she saw it was a bright sunny day outside.

“Maybe today won’t be so bad after all.” Hinata thought as she got ready for the day. Once she was about to leave for school she saw Naruto waiting for her. Hinata ran over to him.

“Good morning Naruto-kun.”

“Good morning Hinata.”

“Why did you come to meet me?”

“Cause I wanted to walk with you together.”

Naruto and Hinata continued to walked to school but as soon as they reached the school grounds they saw groups and groups of people slyly trying to look their way before turning back to their group and whispering some more.

Sakura and Ino ran towards them grabbing them by there arms and walking towards the roof. Once they were on top of the roof they saw all of there friends waiting for them.

That when Sakura turned to look at him with a serious expression.

“Naruto, Hinata are you guys dating?” Sakura asked, causing Naruto and Hinata to blush. “No were not dating.” Naruto said. “Aww that sucks you guys would be such a cute couple.” Ino and Sakura chimed.

Hinata was blushing furiously while fiddling with her fingers,. “Oh yeah guys don’t forget that I’m throwing a welcome back party for Naruto.” Sasuke said as everyone on the roof cheered.