Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ WallFlowers Love ❯ Surprise! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Wallflower’s love Chapter 3:Surprise!

“Hinata, you have to go shopping with us.” Ino commented Hinata looked over at her confused. “Why?” Hinata asked. “Because your going to Sasuke’s party right,” Sakura asked, Hinata nodded her head. “So we need new outfits.” Ino said happily.

“But I already have something to wear.” Hinata told them as she struggled to break free of her two friend’s grips. Ino and Sakura began to carry Hinata out of the school grounds. Naruto waved goodbye to the girls as they left the classroom.

“Naruto, were going to Ichimaru’s Shop do you want to come?” Kiba asked Naruto. “Heck Yeah.” Naruto said getting up and ran over to Kiba and they left with the other guys heading to Ichimaru‘s.

Hinata was finally able to walk on her own once Sakura and Ino knew that she could not run away from them. They all got inside of Sakura’s car and they headed for the mall.

“Hey Hinata, How did you meet Naruto?” Ino asked. “I don’t think Naruto remembers this but we meet once a children when he saved once again from being bullied.” Hinata told them.

“So your saying he save d you from being bullied before and then this time when you reunited he saw you being bullied again.” Sakura asked looking at Hinata through her front mirror.

“Yeah.” Hinata whispered.

“Hinata you told us you would tell of if anyone bulling you at school.” Ino said. “I’m sorry it was the first time it happened until you guys stood up for me.” Hinata murmured. Sakura and Ino sighed but gave Hinata a smile.

“You better tell us next time though.” Ino said sternly.

Naruto, Kiba, Shino, Sasuke, Chouji and Shikamaru all sat at the bench eating their ramen. “So Naruto have you noticed?” Kiba asked. Naruto looked at him confused.

“Noticed what?” Naruto asked. Shikamaru and Sasuke let out a heavy sigh knowing how the friend was a complete blonde when it came to dating. “So you yet to notice that Hinata has feeling for you?” Shino asked. Naruto looked at Shino shocked.

“Wait what!” Naruto yelled falling out of his seat. “Hinata likes you Dobe.” Sasuke grunted. “Do you like her Naruto cause you can’t be leading her on.” Chouji said as he went back to eating.

Naruto got back onto his chair and finished his Ramen once they were all done they all headed home. Naruto started to wonder what were his feeling towards Hinata really were.

He started to think he loved spending time with her and loved to see her happy and hated to see when she was sad or when she was being bullied. Naruto knew these feeling meant that he actually liked Hinata.

Naruto sighed as he was going to confront Hinata about it tomorrow.