Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Watching With Me ❯ Looking at the Present ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Watching With Me
By: Nicha
Date: 8/27/06
 
 
A Naruto fandom
 
 
Rated: uhm… M for blood and stuff? (Maybe language? Wah… I need help…)
 
 
Notes: this is my first fanfiction… please review nicely, as I have done for many of you! And LOTS of people are OC.
 
 
Pairings: so far… eventual NaruSasu
 
 
Disclaimer: Now… why would I be writing fanfiction if I owned Naruto?


Prologue: Looking at the Present
 
 
A tang of blood, a metallic taste. The ground was stained dark and red with innocent blood. This scene was of an acquired taste, you did not have to like it while others basked in it. A young woman stepped across the field, walking over carcasses, not noticing the slight movement in the shadows. The silvery moonlight cast an eerie shine over her pale face, her eyes glowed lavender. Blood stained her skin and streaked down from her mouth. She tilted her head up to the moon.
 
 
A young man peeked from the shadows, his mask hiding jet black eyes and a scowl. A shuriken positioned and ready at his side.
 
 
"Be careful, Sasuke," a green eyed girl said through her headpiece, "stay within the shadows and don't make any sudden movements."
 
 
"Hn." he crept closer and wrinkled his nose in disgust as the smell of rotting flesh surrounded him. He took aim and…
 
 
"Oh, and who's this?"
 
 
He spun around. The girl dropped from her perch. Her light eyes followed every movement he made, and she licked her lips. His hand tightened.
 
 
"It's common courtesy to give your own name first," he replied, "meaning; I don't have to tell you anything!"
 
 
"Don't teach me mannerisms!" she snapped, two swords appeared at her sides, "But for the record- I'm Hyuuga Hinata."
 
 
Sasuke unsheathed his katana, his eyes narrowed behind his ANBU mask. A leer played on Hinata's lips. "Hn." He growled, and his eyes changed from two dark eyes to two dark, garnet ones.
 
 
'BAKYUGAN!'
 
 
*
 
 
The two figures faced each other, both slightly out of breath.
 
 
"GO DIE ALREADY!" yelled Hinata. Sasuke took that moment to quickly change swords. His katana changed into a red wakizashi, an intricate design of thorns entwined the blade. He lunged forward,
 
 
Hinata's eyes widened and she dodged the attack. 'That was close!' she smirked, "You'll never get me up there, but anyway, I'll be seeing you later."
 
 
'WHAT?!' Sasuke's eyes widened.
 
 
"I have all the time in the world, but what is your name, Uchiha?" she waved, "See ya!"
 
 
"DAMN!"
 
 


 
OKAY! Prologue done! Review if you liked(so I can continue)and tell me what you think!
 
 
- Nicha