Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What am I to you? ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kit, go back to Konoha.
No, I have to go get Sasuke.
Don't let that bitch use you. Return to Konoha.
Don't call Sakura that. And I refuse to go back without Sasuke!
Uchiha is not worth it. Even that bitch isn't. Go back home and forget those two.
They are both my friends. I will get Sasuke back for Sakura for her to be happy. And Sasuke won't lose his body to that snake.
Friends? Friends don't leave friends kit, and friends don't hurt friends for personal gain.
What do you know about friends? Don't lecture me with something you don't understand.
Silence followed.
Naruto balled his fists and continued hopping from branch to branch. He couldn't help but somehow agree with the Kyuubi. Sakura was only using him to get Sasuke back. She didn't like him or care about him at all. In fact, he knew she was only using him to get her Sasuke back to her and it didn't matter to her if he died while doing it or not.
He sighed…the Kyuubi was getting to him. Maybe Sakura didn't care about him now, but once Sasuke was back, she might even start to like him. Saving Sasuke from Orochimaru would make Sakura acknowledge him. Who knew how things might turn out from there? He wanted more from Sakura than just friendship, and this mission might win him a passionate, intimate relationship with her.
Naruto stopped in his tracks and sniffed the air deeply, something was off; He could smell blood. What the hell was going on? He spread his senses around for any ki but none was there. Flipping off from the trees and to the ground, he had reached Sound village it seemed.
Sasuke lived here with Orochimaru and Kabuto. Orochimaru was one of the strongest Sannins and he was very good with ninjutsu even using forbidden techniques but the Third Hokage messed his arms up, giving Orochimaru the disadvantage of never being able to perform jutsus ever again. Orochimaru took Sasuke promising him greater powers that would help kill his brother. However, it was a give and take arrangement. Sasuke would receive the power to destroy his brother; Orochimaru would get Sasuke's body. Kabuto was Orochimaru's right hand man; he did all his dirty work for him now.
Naruto looked up at the blue sky and at the gathering dark clouds, strolling over the rocks and perched glass. It was about to rain. He really was not into this. Something bad was going to happen today, he knew it, and his heart beat picked up a fast pace.
That was when someone screamed.
He tensed and ran as fast as he could towards the noise.
His got sick as the blood aroma was now very heavy. He steps hesitated once he placed who the scent belonged to. Sasuke. It was him. But he had a very dark aura around him and his ki was so much more powerful than the last time they met. Sasuke was getting stronger everyday. Naruto swallowed and continued until he saw a body missing a head on the ground. Almost gagging, he opened his mouth, bent so that his hands were on his knees, and threw up.
His hands shook. How could a human be capable of doing this to another? He wiped his mouth and straightened out. How could Sasuke, his teammate, his best friend do this? He shakily walked around the body and followed the bloody trail. Sasuke probably took the head with him, and who knew where.
Was this his friend really? Could he bring him back to Konoha? Wouldn't he be betraying his village just as Sasuke did? Naruto was crying without even knowing it. His tears rolled down his cheeks.
He saw more bodies but this time they were stacked together into a mound. The blood was a lake around the hip of the bodies. His legs gave out that he fell onto his knees. Sasuke. Sasuke, what had he done? This wasn't a normal being that did this. He stared on the crimson painted grass.
Footsteps came towards him and stopped a distance away.
Naruto shut his eyes. “WHY!” he yelled at him.
A head bounced to him and spats of blood splashing on him was his only answer.
Naruto jumped back to his butt, his hands supported his weight resting behind him on the ground. His eyes grew big at seeing his friend.
Sasuke was all black, curse marks were on him, clad in purple, loose pants and a white shirt with a sash tied around his waist.
This wasn't his friend. He wasn't Sasuke. He couldn't be. Naruto watched him walk over.
Sasuke reached him and went on one knee, his hand then found Naruto's blond locks.
“Pretty…”
Naruto remembered why he hadn't wanted to come back here.
Sasuke, his friend, had raped him.
More tears tricked down his face when he met his red eyes. No, look away, but it was too late for Sasuke's doujutsu gave him images of that night, that terrible night.
Naruto screamed and shouted. “STOP!” He panted hard, crying and wailing. “S-sasuke, please s-stop.”
Sasuke only smirked.
Naruto reached out to him and tried to push him away.
Sasuke was stronger; he slapped the hand away and pulled his head closer to his that their foreheads touched.
Naruto's shoulders shook, sobbing loudly.
Sasuke then let him go.
Naruto fell to the ground and curled like a ball.
Sasuke never expected to see another Naruto coming out of Naruto but this one had gold eyes. His long canines bared and wind swirled around him. This chakra doubled Sasuke's. This Naruto seemed to be even stronger than Orochimaru.
--
THUD
Sakura heard a noise out her door. She put down the book she was reading on her sofa. The lights blinked. She sighed. Perhaps, after seeing what was outside her door she would light some candles before the electricity went off completely.
It was raining outside. She went to the door and wrung it open. Yes, not lightly but very heavy and strong. She saw a flood, thick in width, pass her house and continue down to the other homes. Her eyes widened at a figure lying on her veranda.
No, it couldn't be. Naruto did it. She squeaked and jumped in the air. Sasuke was here. She ran to him and knelt down about his head. Her hands went above it and healed him. She frowned when she was done. Shouldn't she feel tired and wasted?
Then she remembered Tsunade's words.
If you heal a dead person, you won't be wasting any energy because the corpse is not feeding off your chakra.”
Her eyes widened.
--
HOURS LATER;
“Where did you find him?” Tsunade asked sitting in a bench beside Naruto's bed. She couldn't believe that she wasn't told about what was going on in Konoha. Naruto had been disappearing for a couple days. Then she also heard, today, that he had been using a clone jutsu if he went away for a year to fool people that he was still in Konoha.
Kakashi crossed his arms and his legs, his orange book lay open on his lap. “He came to my apartment knocking.”
Tsunade rose up.
“When he awakes, call me. I want to talk to him.”
She sauntered to the exit and left. What more was this village hiding from her? She was the Fifth Hokage, dammit, she needed to know everything around her village. Sake right now would do. Her nerves were acting up.
Kakashi narrowed his eyes once the Hokage had left.
“Kyuubi, I know you can hear me. Tell me what the hell is going on with Naruto. He won't tell me even if I asked him, I want to help.”
Naruto just turned away from him facing the wall, deep in slumber.
“Kyuubi don't you ignore me…” Kakashi sighed and rubbed his temples. “Why am I even wasting my time? Fine if you need anything just ask. I will be here anyway.” He resumed reading his book.
Writhes and short breaths, snapped Kakashi out of his engrossment in his activity. He threw the book aside and rushed to his student's side.
“Naruto…”
Naruto kicked and fought for his dear life in his sleep. He was having a nightmare.
“Sasuke stop! I don't want it! Leave me alone! Sasuke, you're my friend, please don't hurt me! Stop! I said stop! I don't want this!”
He jumped back at Kakashi's touch and tumbled on the floor on the other side away from his teacher.
The thrashing ceased when Naruto woke up. His blue eyes stared around with terror filled in them until they rested on Kakashi.
“Naruto-” before Kakashi could finish his sentence, Naruto vanished from sight. What the hell? Something bad happened to him. Sasuke did something to him.
“Oh God,” he bit out and combed his hands through his hair. He couldn't forget the look he saw in Naruto's eyes. They were so empty and filled with fright. What happened to him? What did Sasuke do to him?
So many unanswered questions.