Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Should Be Left Alone! ❯ A Snake Like Similarity ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: While the war between Konoha and The Sand and Sound Jouninends three figures are spotted outside the Konoha gates could it be the unforgettable Uchiha Itachi? And Who is the girl with him?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Naruto Characters Only My Own!
Parings: Sasuke/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
What Should Be Left Alone:
:----:Chapter Five: A Snake Like Similarity:----:
Kaiesha and the squad were already making there way back to Konoha since the mission went in there favor. Idate ended up winning the race putting power back to the Wasabi clan, however there were a few unexpected encounters. They ended up being pursued at first by a few shinobi from the village hidden in the rain. They eluded the group chasing them after there boat was set on fire. They swam to shore and that was the last they saw of the four ninja from the rain village. Everyone ended up getting out of that uninjured but reaching land made them see another danger. It was a Jounin from the village hidden in the rain, and it turned out Idate knew the Jounin. Idate told the squad how he used to be a member of the village hidden in the leaves but after being deceived by the ninja from the village hidden in the rain, also known as Aoi, he ran away. Kaiesha had been feeling a really bad vibe and told the group to go on while she dealt with him. Kaiesha and Aoi had a nice talk and that's when Kaiesha realized where she knew him from. Aoi was trying to steal one of the many sacred scrolls from Konoha but was caught and banished from the village. Kaiesha ended up winning the fight against him, but wounded her arm in the process. She soon caught up with the rest of the group to see Idate had won the race. And now we join them back on the trail.
“We're only about an hour away from Konoha,” said Sakura as Naruto sighed. He really wanted to get home, he missed eating ramen and was going to get home and head straight for the Ichiraku ramen hut.
“Well let's hurry then,” said Sasuke as he glanced at Kaiesha. Their serious talk had been interrupted by Sakura and Naruto coming into the room at the inn. The two never did find out about Sasuke and Kaiesha's encounter with Kidoumaru which was good, since Kaiesha and Sasuke didn't want anyone else to get involved. Sasuke still wanted to find out if Kaiesha had a curse mark though.
“Kaiesha-chan?” asked Sakura as Kaiesha looked towards the pink haired girl. “Does your arm…still you know…hurt?” Kaiesha had to laugh at her friend. Aoi had stabbed her right arm with a kunai when she was soaking up the information from when she read his mind. It was a little sore but due to the medicine Sakura had gotten from Tsunade helped a lot.
“Don't worry Sakura I'm fine,” said Kaiesha seeing the village come into view. “We're almost home” Naruto smiled with Sakura however Sasuke kept his normal emotionless expression. Kaiesha needed to talk with her godmother about what Kidoumaru told her about kidnapping Sasuke and she also needed to try and find where the rest of the sound four were staying.
Soon they were finally at the gates of Konoha. Naruto laughed gleefully grabbing Sakura's wrist, making the girl blush and pulled her into the village. Kaiesha just kept scanning every inch of the village to find a clue. Sasuke decided he would go train later in the night. During the trip Naruto had ended up using the Rasengan and Sasuke realized that if he wanted to surpass his friend he would need to train more. “I'm going to train” said Sasuke leaving the group, Kaiesha noticed that Sakura and Naruto had also left and decided to go to HQ and talk with Tsunade.
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T TALK TO HER?!?” Yelled Kaiesha as Shizune sighed. Tsunade was in a meeting with the elders of Konoha and told Shizune that no one was to bother her. Kaiesha took a deep breath and sighed turning to Shizune. “I'm sorry Shizune-san it's just there was something I needed to ask her”
“Perhaps you could ask me?” suggested Shizune as Kaiesha thought for a moment and nodded. Shizune was Tsunade's right hand women so she was bound to know some information.
“During squad sevens mission, we ended up meeting with one of Orochimaru's sound four. I didn't want anyone else to get involved however Sasuke was following me and became part of the battle. Kidoumaru told me that the sound four came to Konoha and were waiting to kidnap him, however I do not know if this is true.” Kaiesha just looked at Shizune who was still processing the information.
“I don't think the sound four are in Konoha,” said Shizune. “We have ANBU members all over the outskirts of the village so they would've been spotted. Anyways don't worry Sasuke will be fine and nothing will happen, if anyone of us senses one of Orochimaru's goons they will die” Shizune then walked away leaving Kaiesha staring at the ground. `You don't understand Shizune, If ANBU hasn't reported any strange behavior…then they're definitely in Konoha' thought Kaiesha as she began to search for the sound four.
:----:
“Say Naruto?” asked Sakura as Naruto took a minute off of eating ramen to look at her. “Back at the hotel room, when Sasuke-kun said Kaiesha-chan was sick, did you buy that?” Naruto just slurped up some noodles and looked at Sakura.
“Not for a second,” said Naruto looking towards the wall. “I think something happened when we left. And for some reason Kaiesha's been scoping out every area of land we walk into”
“You noticed too then,” said Sakura sighing. “She looked like she was waiting for something to pop out and attack us, but nothing ever did. I'm just worried for her…and Sasuke. They both look so stressed” Naruto was going to say something like `How can you tell with Sasuke? His expression never changes' but decided against it and just nodded.
“Well maybe we should confront them tomorrow, since we should get home,” said Naruto as Sakura nodded. `Kaiesha…Sasuke…Please be safe!' Sakura thought before waving goodbye to Naruto and walking back to her house.
:----:
Kaiesha walked into her house and sat down on her bed. Tonton came up to her so she petted the pigs back and then began to concentrate. `All right if I was the sound four where would I stay as not to draw attention to myself?' Kaiesha continued to think. She concentrated so hard she was giving herself a headache when finally she figured out where they were. `Kabuto's old house!' her mind cried as she dashed from her house saying goodbye to Tonton.
During the time when she was staying with Orochimaru, Kaiesha journeyed to Konoha with the sound five and Kabuto. They all managed to sneak into the village with fake ID using the Henge Jutsu, however Kaiesha couldn't remember why theyhad gone to Konoha in the first place. She didn't have time to think right now though since it was starting to get dark and Kaiesha knew that was when the sound four liked to attack.
She dashed through the streets of Konoha ignoring the crazy looks people were giving her. She finally made it to her destination. The house she was standing in front of, once belonged to Kabuto since he was a former ninja of Konoha. It looked deserted, old and ready to be demolished. Kaiesha cautiously stepped into the house. She walked to the second floor and saw the only proof she needed. There were three Sound forehead protectors and a note from Orochimaru. This was all Kaiesha needed, but that's when she realized. `Sasuke!'
:----:
“Kabuto, it's been a week already, where are the four?” asked Orochimaru as Kabuto sighed. He had no idea what was taking them so long. “They better be here within the next two days…with Sasuke…or else” said Orochimaru. His arms were causing him sever pain and he needed Sasuke if he was to get rid of it.
:----:
`More power…more…. If I want to surpass Naruto I need more power. If I want to defeat Itachi…I need more power' thought Sasuke. He had been training ever since they returned to Konoha. He was trying to see if he could use chidori three times instead of two, for once he did this he would be that much stronger, however he was draining his chakra quite quickly. Finally when he could continue no longer he used his remaining chakra to climb the tree. It was a beautiful night outside and looking at the sky from the tree seemed to help Sasuke's stress go down.
“So you're Uchiha Sasuke eh?” said someone unknown to Sasuke as the young genin turned around. There were three people standing in front of him. One was a guy with white hair and two heads, the other was a really fat man and the last was a girl with blazing red hair. “You aren't all that special” Mumbled the guy.
“Who's asking?” replied Sasuke with a smirk coming across his face. He could tell these guys were strong and if he could beat them then he would be strong too.
“We are known as the sound four. We work for Orochimaru-sama and he requested we bring you to the castle,” said Jiroumbo as Tayuya and Sakon nodded.
“And why would I go to a castle with that guy?” asked Sasuke as a smirk appeared on Sakon's face.
“We know you want power…Orochimaru-sama can give you that power. He can make you strong enough to defeat your brother, he can make all your dreams come true” said Tayuya. Sasuke was about to reply but something…or rather someone stopped him.
“Sasuke! Don't believe them,” cried Kaiesha jumping into the tree.
“Do you have to ruin everything?” Jiroumbo asked as Kaiesha smirked and through shuriken at the three which soon turned into nothing but goop. `Just as I thought, they were fakes…which meansthe real ones are here somewhere' thought Kaiesha.
“Sasuke, listen to me get out of here…” started Kaiesha before her neck started to hurt so she grabbed it in pain. Sasuke knelt beside her, his eyes filled with worry.
“It hurts doesn't it princess,” said the voice of the man with two heads.
“Sakon, I should've known. So Orochimaru knows im back in Konoha then doesn't he?” asked Kaiesha standing up even though the pain in her neck hadn't subsided.
“Well you killing off Kidoumaru was a big give away bitch,” said Tayuya. “We're going to avenge his death”
“Sasuke, move your ass and go home,” said Kaiesha as Sakon, Tayuya and Jiroumbo appeared and surrounded them. Kaiesha knew Sasuke was low on chakra, but with her neck hurting like it did she wasn't in good shape either. “Shit!”
“Now, now princess is that anyway for a young lady to talk?” asked Sakon nearing Kaiesha. “How about we sing a song?” Kaiesha's eyes widened as she looked for an escape from the attack but unfortunately she wasn't fast enough. “Do! Re! Mi!” started Sakon as Kaiesha was thrown back against the trunk of the tree with harsh force. She could almost feel her bones ready to crack. “Fa! So!” cried Sakon as Kaiesha felt the force on her ribs and her skull. `I need to break free or else I'm going to be dust' thought Kaiesha.
“Get off of her!” cried Sasuke running towards Sakon.
“Not so fast Sasuke-sama!” said Jiroumbo knocking Sasuke back into a wall. That was it, Sasuke was at his limit meaning only one thing. Pain began to overtake his body as black designs became engraved into his skin.
“La! Ti!...” cried Sakon as Kaiesha prepared for the worst, when he saw what had happened with Sasuke and left Kaiesha who fell or her knees. “Well look at that, your curse mark has activated…you naughty boy” cried Sakon walking towards Sasuke.
“Ya well now that I'm like this you all better run,” said Sasuke charging at Sakon with a kunai. But Sakon just laughed along with Tayuya and Jiroumbo. Sasuke stopped his attack and looked back and forth between the three. “What's so funny?” he asked.
“You're not the only one Orochimaru-sama likes,” said Jiroumbo as the three released their curse seals. Soon they all had black lines engraved on the skin. “Perhaps we should teach you how to respect people” but just as Jiroumbo reached his hands out, his knuckles were cut by a kunai knife.
“Don't lay a finger on him!” cried Kaiesha. Everyone's eyes just grew as they looked at the young girl. `Well what do you know, she evenactivated the fire seal' thought Sakon.
“Kaiesha?” asked Sasuke as Kaiesha ignored him and turned to the four.
“Look at what you made me do,” she said an evil grin coming across her face. “Kage bunshin no jutsu!” She cried. `That's Naruto's attack!' thought Sasuke. Soon three clones were behind each of the three with Kunai's at their necks. “You aren't going to take Sasuke away from me or Konoha” said Kaiesha stabbing the three, which then turned into logs. `Dam it a replacement jutsu' she thought punching the ground. Sasuke knelt beside her as his curse seal retracted leaving his skin normal. Kaiesha's soon followed suit. `Dam I'm weak, I need to sleep' thought Kaiesha as she got up but Sasuke grabbed her wrist.
“Kaiesha?” he said as she gave him a look that said she didn't want to talk about it. Sasuke let go of her wrist and Kaiesha began to walk away, she did however stop once more.
“Sasuke don't listen to them, Orochimaru is nothing but a sleazy ninja,” said Kaiesha tears appearing in her eyes. “Promise me you won't go with them?” Sasuke could only nod dumbly as the konoichi jumped and ran back home. `It's been a long night' thought Sasuke as he jumped from the roof and began to walk home. He walked into the Uchiha mansion only to see a note on the table.
Dear Uchiha-sama
You may totally disregard this if you feel that way however. If you truly want the power to defeat your brother meet the sound four outside Konoha's gates tomorrow at midnight. Orochimaru promises to give you power beyond your wildest dreams. We hope to see you tomorrow!
Sasuke just reread the note three times and sighed. `If I'm to defeat Itachi I need power, soif going to Orochimaru is the only way…so be it!' thought Sasuke as he went to bed. He was going to have to get up early to pack.
:----:
`Dam it my head hurts!' thought Kaiesha who was awoken by Tonton squealing at her. “What the hell is it Tonton!”
“Glad to see your awake,” said Tsunade handing Kaiesha a pill to help with her headache. “Eventful night I presume? I mean it's not everyday a thirteen year old Jounin fights three of the sound four and activates their curse mark”
“How did you…” started Kaiesha before she turned to the pig who was hanging its head. “Tonton!” `Dam it I need to learn not to talk in my sleep!' thought Kaiesha.
“Kaiesha I need you to answer this though, and it's very important that you tell the truth!” said Tsunade as Kaiesha yawned and moved her hands signaling for her godmother to continue. “Who else was there?”
“No one,” said Kaiesha. She was a very good lair. Tsunade just raised an eyebrow and Kaiesha shrugged. “It was just me and the three, they just caught me off guard” Kaiesha said nonchalantly. “Besides you know that Orochimaru can control me because of the curse seal. Even the sound four can cause it to react sometimes”
“Well your bones in your left arm were cracked so I healed them as well,” said Tsunade as Kaiesha nodded. Tsunade just hugged her goddaughter and then left and Kaiesha got up to get dressed.
`I don't understand what this feeling is' thought Kaiesha staring into the mirror. For the last week every time she was around Sasuke she would feel lightheaded and her heart would start to beat way faster than normal. `Is it love?...No I vowed never to love anyone, for love only brings pain with it' Kaiesha finished getting dressed and put her hair into a high ponytail. She sighed and walked out of her house, today Kakashi-sensei returned and all of squad seven was supposed to meet with him briefly before he was sent out on his next s-rank mission. She walked to the training grounds and sat on the stones…she was there early. Soon she saw Naruto and Sakura off in the distance.
“Naruto-kun, Sakura-chan!” she cried. She had started to like Naruto more and more even though she still found it fun to call him dobe. “How are you?”
“Im great!” stated Naruto as Sakura said the same. Kaiesha noticed Sasuke wasn't there yet along with Kakashi-sensei. “Man he's late again. He's probably going to say something like `I got lost on the road of life'” said Naruto in his best Kakashi-like impression.
“Is that really what I sound like?” asked Kakashi appearing on a stone above them. “Good morning to you all. I heard what a great job you have been doing so I just wanted to congratulate you” Everyone just smiled but behind Kaiesha's smile she held worry. “Has anyone seen Sasuke?”
“I'll check to see if he's at home since I need to go by the Uchiha mansion to get to my home anyways,” said Kaiesha making it look she didn't really care.
“All right well good luck in any future missions,” said Kakashi as he left.
“Well I guess I'll see you guys later,” said Kaiesha as she left. Sakura just looked at Naruto who shrugged. `Kaiesha? What's going on with you?'
:----:
Kaiesha ran to Uchiha mansion and saw that there was a packed backpack and Sasuke was still sleeping. `Sorry Sasuke, but I need to understand what's going on in you head, omoi-yomidashi jutsu. What? You're going with them because you want power? Idiot don't you understand what's going on? He's not going to let you live…' Kaiesha had to stop there for Sasuke was waking up.
“Man I'm tired,” said Sasuke getting up and walking into the living room of the mansion. `Watch out Itachi, soon I will have the power to defeat you' Soon the day became night and Sasuke grabbed his bags and walked outside. There was nothing he was going to miss about this village. `But what about Kaiesha, Sakura and Naruto?' thought Sasuke. `They will understand' he thought. This time at night the streets of Konoha were deserted. He was almost to the main gate when a shadowy figure appeared.
“Why?” Kaiesha asked as Sasuke stared. `How did she know?' “Sasuke please don't go!”
“Kaiesha you don't understand,” said Sasuke as he walked past her but she grabbed his wrist.
“No, Sasuke you're the one who doesn't understand. Power? Don't you find it odd that Orochimaru promises you power for nothing in return? I've seen what he does Sasuke, he steals people's bodies. So your soul may be alive but you are not living like how you want” Kaiesha's eyes pooled tears. “I don't want anything to happen to you!”
“Kaiesha…I, well I need the power to defeat Itachi,” said Sasuke pulling his hand from Kaiesha's grip. But she just hugged him.
Sasuke!” By this time Kaiesha couldn't stop herself and the tears rolled down her cheeks. “Please, I need you. I promise you'll be happier here, without you I know I won't be” Sasuke just pushed Kaiesha off of him and started to walk away. “If you leave I'll scream” she said determination evident in her eyes. Suddenly Sasuke wasn't in front of her anymore but behind her.
“Kaiesha, thank you,” he said before pushing her pressure point.
“Sasuke…” she said before she passed out.
Sasuke just placed her on the bench of Konoha and snuck out of the gates. Sure enough the three sound four were waiting for him. “Welcome Sasuke-sama” said Sakon who was smirking and soon where there once stood four people, there was nothing but dust.
:----:
A/N: Dun, Dun, Dun lol please review… oh and since it's taken so long for me to update I made this chapter longer.
Dictionary:
Kuso: Shit/ Damn
Taimu-musubi jutsu: Time stopping jutsu
Omoi-yomidashi jutsu: Mind reading jutsu (bloodline trait)
Kokoro assaiki jutsu: heart crusher jutsu
Sensei: teacher
Sama: meaning Lord/Lady
Genjutsu: Illusion Art
Ninjutsu: Ninja Art
Hokage: highest Ninja Rank
Genin: Junior Ninja
Jounin: Elite ninja
Itadakimasu: Blessing Before Meal
Chakra: Energy which is used in the formation of ninja techniques