Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What Should Be Left Alone! ❯ One Sound, Two Sound, Three Sound, Four ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: While the war between Konoha and The Sand and Sound Jouninends three figures are spotted outside the Konoha gates could it be the unforgettable Uchiha Itachi? And Who is the girl with him?
Disclaimer: I do Not Own the Naruto Characters Only My Own!
Parings: Sasuke/OC
Warnings: Not Much just a little violence
What Should Be Left Alone:
:----:Chapter Six: One Sound, Two Sound, Three Sound, Four:----:
Both the air of Konoha and Sasuke's heart were ice cold as he left with the sound four. Kaiesha bolted upright and noticed she wasn't in her warm and cozy bed with Tonton but instead she was outside on a bench near the Hokage's headquarters. “What the hell happened? Why am I out here?” she said out loud before memories of the night before flooded into her mind. `That's right Sasuke left with the sound four…Dam it!' she thought before turning to run into the building but instead she collided with the flesh of one of her godmothers' right hand shinobi.
 
“Kaiesha-sama?” he asked as Kaiesha bolted past him. `I wonder what that was about' he thought but continued on with his work. Kaiesha ran past everyone including Shizune. She barged right into the head office to see her godmother sleeping with her nose in a book. `Tsunade-sama please wake up' she thought and right on cue Tsunade's eyes fluttered open.
 
“Tsunade-sama how many Jounin and chunin are left in Konoha right now?” asked Kaiesha as she sighed. She had realized that because of the shortage of Shinobi the likelihood of there being any chunin or Jounin level shinobi left in the village was rather low.
 
“None at the moment, why do you ask?” said Tsunade raising an eyebrow at her goddaughter who was obviously disturbed greatly by something. Kaiesha just looked out the window at the gate from which Sasuke departed. “Kaiesha?”
 
“Please gather all the left over chunin and genin,” said Kaiesha who knew she was needed to state the reason. “One of our comrades has run away…the one known as Sasuke Uchiha” Tsunade almost winced at the tone of Kaiesha's voice, but she also knew of the curse mark and Orochimaru's plans with the young Uchiha. “Please tell them to meet me by the main gate in two hours…or else I go alone!” and with that Kaiesha disappeared. Tsunade called on Shizune who then summoned Shikamaru Nara, he was the only rookie from the chunin exams to actually become a chunin.
 
“So then Uchiha Sasuke has run away?” asked Shikamaru as Tsunade sighed and nodded. Man there has been a lot of sighing in her office today. “How troublesome…so I have an hour to prepare a team and meet a girl by the main gates. And this girl is going to lead us to Sasuke?”
 
“Yes that's right,” replied Tsunade as Shikamaru started to leave. “Shikamaru you will be the leader of the squad, and I request you bring Naruto along” Shikamaru could only nod and then left to pick up his squad. By the time he was done searching for the right genin he had conjured up a few shinobi and they were, Uzumaki Naruto, Akamichi Chouji, Neji Hyuuga, Inuzuka Kiba and his dog Akamaru, and of course himself, Nara Shikamaru.
 
:----:
 
“Sasuke…why did you go?” Kaiesha asked herself twirling the kunai between her fingers. She couldn't help feel that it was part her fault in the fist place. If she had stopped the sound four then maybe Sasuke would've stayed. `No I can't blame myself right now, Orochimaru is the one to blame…and I'm sorry friends, but maybe now I might have to act like a Jounin and not hold back like before' She thought clenching her fists, however her thoughts were interrupted when the familiar girly voice began to speak.
 
“Kaiesha-chan! Kaiesha-chan!” cried Sakura as she ran towards the other kunoichi. Kaiesha just looked at her and almost instantly Sakura could tell something was wrong. “Kaiesha-chan have you by any chance seen Sasuke-kun? I wanted to give him some sweets but he wasn't home and I thought maybe…” said Sakura as Kaiesha through the kunai into the tree.
 
“Sasuke is…gone,” said Kaiesha who explained the whole story to Sakura, and by the end Sakura was crying a river. Kaiesha was starting to get tired of listening to her whine when she was saved as she saw her squad heading towards her. `Hmmmm Shikamaru, Naruto, Kiba, Neji and Chouji, nice choices, however this may be a tougher battle then they think'
 
“So Shikamaru why did Sasuke leave?” asked Naruto. I mean sure Sasuke may have been his greatest rival, but he was also his greatest friend. Naruto never did receive an answer to his question as they arrived at the front gates where Kaiesha and surprisingly Sakura were waiting.
 
“This is the squad going after Sasuke I presume?” asked Kaiesha as Shikamaru nodded.
 
“Huh Kaiesha? You're the one leading us to Sasuke?” asked Naruto as Sakura turned to look at the emotionless girl.
 
“I suggest we create a plan of attack because if we don't leave these gates soon then we will never catch them,” said Kaiesha as Shikamaru nodded and put his brain to work.
 
“Now I'm not going to say I was good friends with Uchiha, however he is a fellow shinobi of Konoha therefore I cannot idly sit by and hope for his return, so let us go and retrieve our fellow comrade,” said Shikamaru as Naruto sensed Sakura's worry.
 
“Sakura everything will be fine,” said Naruto as Lee came and stood by Sakura. “Between me and Kaiesha we'll make sure Sasuke gets home, I promise you!” said Naruto giving Sakura a thumbs up which brought a smile to her face.
 
“Let's get going,” said Kaiesha as everyone soon set off. Kaiesha could tell they were still quite close and knew they would be able to catch them with the help of Akamaru's nose and Neji's Byakkugan. She was running near the back with Kiba, Chouji and Naruto when finally Naruto asked the question which had been bugging him.
 
“Say Kaiesha-chan why is it that Shikamaru is the leader of the squad when you're an elite ninja,” asked Naruto as Kaiesha shrugged and continued to run. However the truth was, she knew exactly why her godmother didn't make her the squad leader. `The reason im not squad leader is no body is supposed to know of my chakra strength and jutsu's, but also the fact that im more attached to this mission then any other shinobi here.'
 
“Neji how far is the target from here?” asked Shikamaru. `Byakkugan!' Neji said to himself as he began to scope out the area. Finally his technique found them and they were all sleeping and there was also a huge crate with them, and there was no doubt that Sasuke was the one inside the crate. “How many threats are there?” asked Shikamaru who stopped on a branch as did everyone else.
 
“There's only three, but they don't look all that powerful, plus Sasuke is inside a sealed crate for an unknown reason,” replied Neji as Kaiesha's eyes widened. `No already?' “They're approximately 1000 meters away.
 
“Listen to me,” said Kaiesha as she noticed the strings tied to the leaves. “They know we're here, however I have a plan”
 
“But that's impossible how can they know that we're here, I mean we're still far away from them,” said Naruto as Kiba smacked him on the head.
 
“Just shut-up and listen to her,” growled Kiba as Naruto nodded and Kaiesha proceeded to tell everyone the plan.
 
:----:
 
“They stopped,” said Jiroumbo who noticed the strings had stopped moving. They all looked around but couldn't sense any chakra. “Perhaps they've just eluded our traps”
 
“That's impossible there's only one person on this planet who knows our traps and… Well, well, well this may turn out to be very interesting,” said Sakon as Tayuya also smiled.
 
“So do we wait for them to attack or not?” asked Tayuya as Sakon looked towards the trees.
 
“If I know our princess she's probably figured out that we've been tracking them, and they're here for that Uchiha boy, so let's let them think they have the upper hand. And remember let's not underestimate them, understood?” Tayuya and Jiroumbo just nodded and pretended they were back asleep. And soon Jiroumbo could feel the chakra of three ninjas. `They're here' thought the four who were still giving off the illusion that they were sleeping.
 
“All right Naruto let's go,” said Shikamaru as Naruto nodded. “Kagemane no Jutsu” said Shikamaru as he took control of the sound four's shadows. But in using this it also caused the sound four to come out of there sleeping spell. “Naruto go now!”
 
“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” cried Naruto as six clones of himself appeared and Shikamaru cancelled his shadow possession jutsu. Naruto's clones ran towards the three members of the sound four causing there attention to be drawn away from Sasuke. Since they were distracted it was Kiba's turn as he ran in and grabbed the crate, running towards Neji who was waiting beside Shikamaru.
 
“Fools,” cried Sakon as the three destroyed the shadow clones. Sakon ended up punching Kiba before he made it to Neji and grabbed the crate that held Sasuke. “Didn't your parents teach you not to steal”
 
“You're one to talk,” said Naruto who began to charge at them. “Why did you take Sasuke anyway!”
 
“Oh he came willingly, didn't he princess,” said Sakon. “Oh don't play shy, I know you're here” However much Kaiesha may not have wanted to reveal herself she did. She was sick of playing the sound fours game. “Ah so she finally reveals herself, what a miracle that is”
 
“Sakon, you and Tayuya take the Uchiha brat and keep going, we don't want to keep Orochimaru-sama waiting, I'll take care of these pests,” said Jiroumbo as Tayuya picked up the crate.
 
“As you wish fat-ass,” said Tayuya as she and Sakon headed into the forest. Jiroumbo just smirked as he watched his comrades run towards the border of the sound village.
 
“Now lets play shall we,” said Jiroumbo as he stuck his hands into the ground causing a huge boulder of dirt to engulf all of the Konoha ninja. `Tsk, Tsk Jiroumbo, you truly are a dumbass' thought Kaiesha who could feel herself beginning to get weak. “This boulder will absorb all your chakra and will eventually cause you all to perish”
 
“I can feel the chakra being sucked from my body,” said Chouji as he pulled out a bag of chips.
 
“What are you doing now is not the time to be eating,” cried Kiba as Neji scoped out the dirt with his Byakkugan.
 
“The dirt has chakra flowing through it which means we will not be able to get out of here,” said Neji. “We will need to stop his chakra flow before we are all sucked dry. So Chouji is smart to eat since it will help with his energy level” Soon Naruto, Kiba and Akamaru became worried. Kaiesha could tell that everyone else was worried as well but were a lot better at concealing there fear. `Man and here I thought Konoha ninjas were smart, looks like I'll have to get rid of this problem by myself before everyone's chakra is gone' thought Kaiesha as she formed the hand seals for her Taimu-musubi jutsu. Soon everyone was frozen including Jiroumbo. `Concentrate the chakra!' she thought as she destroyed the dirt boulder and carried everyone outside. She could feel her chakra telling her to end the jutsu so she did.
 
“What the hell, how did we get out here?” asked Kiba as Akamaru barked questionably. Everyone turned to Kaiesha who just shrugged and then the squad turned to Jiroumbo who looked super angry.
 
“So it seems you still remember my weakness huh princess,” said Jiroumbo as Kaiesha smirked, then replied with a smug look across her face.
 
“Only a fool uses the same jutsu on me more than once,” said Kaiesha who was about to attack her former comrade but Chouji stopped her.
 
“You guys need to catch up to Sasuke,” said Chouji as everyone's eyes widended. “I can handle this guy now that I know his weakness” Everyone just nodded and began to head after the other two of the sound four. `Chouji please don't use the red pill' thought Shikamaru as Kaiesha looked back thoughtfully towards her comrade. `I have faith in you Chouji' she thought.
 
Chouji's battle with Jiroumbo was an amazing one at that. The Akamichi clan of Konoha has three different food pills, they are the spinach pill, the curry pill, and the red pepper pill. These pills may give Chouji the energy boost he needed to defeat Jiroumbo but the stress they cause on the body was amazing. He ended up beating Jiroumbo but also passed out from the pain and damage the pills did to his body. `Shikamaru…I'm…sorry…' were Chouji's last thoughts before he passed out.
 
“Do you think Chouji's ok?” asked Naruto who was running in the front with Kaiesha. Kaiesha could only nod and hope that her faith in Chouji's strength was enough for him to beat Jiroumbo. But she had a feeling he had won since the throbbing of her curse seal had died down slightly.
 
“Sakon they've caught up,” said Tayuya as a Kunai skimmed her shoulder.
 
“Hand over Uchiha,” said Neji as Kaiesha sweat dropped. `Unfortunately that isn't going to work' she thought.
 
“Tayuya you keep going, I'll take care of these idiots,” said Sakon as Tayuya nodded and continued on with Sasuke.
 
“You bastard give us back Sasuke!” cried Naruto who went to stab Sakon but suddenly a leg came out of Sakon's stomach and kicked Naruto in the ribs.
 
“Naruto-san!” cried Kaiesha as she turned to Sakon. “So you made Ukon wake up a see?”
 
“What the hell just happened?” asked Naruto who stood up though his ribs were quite sore.
 
“Sakon has a brother living within him called Ukon, there both pretty strong,” said Kaiesha as Sakon smirked.
 
“Kaiesha, you Shikamaru and Naruto go after the red haired girl, me and Neji will take on this guy or guys I guess,” said Kiba as Neji nodded and Akamaru barked in agreement.
 
“All right, make sure you catch up with us understood,” said Shikamaru as they nodded and he Kaiesha and Naruto headed after Tayuya.
 
Kiba and Neji had quite the time tying to defeat Sakon and Ukon. Ukon separated himself from Sakon and fought Neji causing the shinobi to end up with a huge hole in his chest, which in turn caused him to pass out. Kiba ended up having to stab himself due to Sakon's jutsu in which he mingled his cells within Kiba's. However Sakon separated himself from Kiba leaving Kiba with large wounds. Akamaru tried to attack Sakon but the dog was thrown against the tree and Sakon smirked hearing the dogs bones crack. Kiba thought he was done for, but soon Kankouro, a ninja from the village hidden in the sand came to the rescue. Kiba knew the ninja from the chunin exams and was grateful for his help, however he couldn't show it since he passed out. Kankouro then went and destroyed Ukon carrying both Neji and Kiba back to the allied village of Konoha.
 
Tayuya had continued to run but could feel the Konoha members chakra close behind her. She was preparing for a fight when a man with a pale complexion and red dots on his face appeared and took the crate with Uchiha and continued running. Tayuya didn't question him, but she was wondering how he was able to move so well even though he was slowly dying. “Come on bitch and fight me, I don't have all day” `Sakon and Ukon were defeated!' thought Kaiesha as the pain in her curse mark subsided greatly.
 
“Tayuya what have I told you about your language, what would your parents say?” asked Kaiesha as Shikamaru stood forward.
 
“This is obviously my fight,” he said. “No matter how troublesome it may be. However it seems that Kaiesha and Naruto are the ones meant to save Uchiha. Good luck” said Shikamaru as the two nodded and ran off.
 
Shikamaru was doing very well with fighting Tayuya even when she pulled out her flute and summoned her monsters. However Shikamaru thought he trapped her with his shadow possession jutsu but she fought it off when she released level two of the curse seal. Tayuya almost ended up causing Shikamaru's demise until a huge gust of wind came. It was Temari of the sand village. Shikamaru also knew her from the chunin exams since she was one of his opponents. Together they ended up defeating Tayuya and leaving Sasuke to Kaiesha and Naruto, Shikamaru left with Temari to go and check on his other teammates.
 
Kaiesha and Naruto continued to chase after Sasuke when Kaiesha felt the familiarity of the chakra she was chasing. `No it couldn't be him…could it?' thought Kaiesha, however her thoughts were justified when she and Naruto entered a field where a man was waiting with Sasuke's crate. “K-K-Kimimaru-kun?” asked Kaiesha in disbelief as Naruto looked back and fourth between the two. But there reunion was interrupted when Sasuke's crate began to glow black and soon Sasuke burst from it. He looked almost the exact same in appearance except his left eye resembled Orochimaru's. He turned around to smirk at the two Konoha ninjas before he ran off into the trees.
 
“Naruto, go after Sasuke, this fight is all mine!” said Kaiesha as Naruto stared at her like she was a crazy kunoichi. “What the hell are you waiting for, get your ass moving!” Naruto didn't waste anymore time and began to run after Sasuke.
 
“Well Kaiesha-sama it seems that fate has brought us together for the last time,” said Kimimaru hardening the bone in his shoulder then pulling it out to use it as a sword. “It's a shame our friendship can't last, however this is how I must repay Orochimaru-sama”
 
“Kimimaru-kun please stop!” pleaded Kaiesha she wanted to avoid a fight as much as possible. “Someone who is so sick that death is what comes next should not be fighting” Kimimaru noticed the pain that was in Kaiesha's eyes but it was his duty to make sure that Uchiha Sasuke got to his master, even if it meant killing the only thing important to him. Kimimaru charged at Kaiesha who just stood there waiting to get hit when that familiar Konoha friendly voice popped in.
 
“Konoha Senpuu!” cried Rock Lee staving off Kimimaru's attack. “Kaiesha-chan are you alright?” he asked with concern Kaiesha just nodded and looked towards the forest. “Please go with Naruto-san and bring back Sasuke-kun. We're counting on you!” Kaiesha just nodded and took off after Naruto.
 
Rock Lee's taijutsu was a big help in fighting with Kimimaru. He also turned out to be a drunken fist user. Knowing it was the last battle he would be having before his death Kimimaru used all his powers when fighting Lee. Lee was starting to loose when his `friend' from the chunin exams Gaara of the desert showed up and helped him fight off Kimimaru. In the end it took all of their combined chakra to defeat the bone user. `Return home safely with Sasuke, Naruto and Kaiesha-chan!' thought Rock Lee as he and Gaara began to the journey back to Konoha.
 
:----:
 
“Ahhhhh my poor Lee,” cried Gai as Tsunade and Kakashi stood in the hospital room where Lee was supposed to be waiting for them. “Why would he leave?”
 
“He probably went with the squad that was to bring back Uchiha Sasuke,” said Tsunade as Kakashi awaited details since he was a little confused. So the fifth explained the details of the mission and who all was involved.
 
“I see, well I guess I will see you soon,” said Kakashi who used the Kuchiyose no Jutsu to summon Pakkun his dog partner. “All I can hope is that we reach them in time!” And with that Kakashi set off searching for his students leaving Tsunade with the still crying Gai.
 
:----:
 
Kaiesha truly wanted to help Naruto out, but she knew that this was his fight, and his fight alone. Kaiesha had shown up and Naruto had ended up transforming into the Kyuubi and Sasuke was at level one with the curse seal. They were now running and attacking each other on the water and it looked like Naruto was having a tough time against Sasuke. Sasuke being fed up with Naruto used the Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu as Kaiesha's eyes grew wide. Where Naruto once stood on the water was nothing but a calm glass like surface. “Serves the Dobe right!” said Sasuke as two hands shot up and grabbed Sasuke's ankles. Naruto used his Kage Bunshin no jutsu under the water to form a chain and ended up smashing Sasuke into the cliff. Naruto grinned as he emerged from the water. But as the dust settled Kaiesha was shocked to see Sasuke's second level of the curse seal form.
 
The battle seemed to drag on between the two for even longer, when finally they both brought out there ultimate attacks, the chidori and the Rasengan. A huge light engulfed the lake causing Kaiesha to close her eyes. However when she reopened them she saw the victor of the fight, it was Sasuke. She saw him smirk and run away but she ran in front of him. “Sasuke!” she cried standing in front of him her voice carrying a chilling tone.
 
“Get out of my way,” said Sasuke as Kaiesha shook her head.
 
“This is not something I can just let go on,” said Kaiesha as Sasuke took a fighting stance. “You can try and fight me, but know this…you will loose” Kaiesha growled.
 
:----:
 
A/N: woah man this is the longest chapter ive ever written in my whole entire life lol but neways please review
 
Dictionary:
Kuso: Shit/ Damn
Taimu-musubi jutsu: Time stopping jutsu
Omoi-yomidashi jutsu: Mind reading jutsu (bloodline trait)
Kokoro assaiki jutsu: heart crusher jutsu
Sensei: teacher
Sama: meaning Lord/Lady
Genjutsu: Illusion Art
Ninjutsu: Ninja Art
Hokage: highest Ninja Rank
Genin: Junior Ninja
Jounin: Elite ninja
Itadakimasu: Blessing Before Meal
Chakra: Energy which is used in the formation of ninja techniques
Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Summoning Jutsu
Kagemane no Jutsu: Shadow Possession Jutsu
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Konoha Senpuu: Leaf Whirlwind
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu: Grand Fire Ball Jutsu