Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When will god smile on him ❯ Nothing but these good looks ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My name is Uchiha Sasuke and the only thing I have going for me right now in my life is my good looks. Don't think I'm conceited either, because I know that's exactly what all you bastards out there first thought. Let's put this in your mind straight Uchiha Sasuke is Not Fucking Conceited! Moonlit skin, dark eyes, black hair straight in the front and spiked in the back, muscular, about 5'10(I think), so I'm pretty good looking now don't you think. But like I said before my looks are the only thing I have to work with right now because life's a bitch. I'm all fucked up, my brothers all fucked up, hell my whole immediate family is fucked up. Let's start from the beginning.
 
 
*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~*
 
I guess you could say I had a nice family, my mom, dad, and older brother, but if you said that than you would be wrong.
 
My mother was a drug, drunk, bitch, stupid, and a horrible woman. Everything came before her children. I remember her favorite drug was cocaine. If it wasn't bad enough she was a crack head she had the nerve to be and alcoholic. Maybe she was doing drugs when she was pregnant with me and my brother maybe that's why we're both fucked up so bad.
 
Mom would never go to work and my father used to abuse her a lot. I didn't mind too much it happened everyday I was use to it. She used to say “It's because he loves me”, I say it's because you let him because you're a stupid bitch. Mother did every drug in the book from illegal to prescription. She had been taken to the hospital almost 4 times each year because we found her passed out on the kitchen floor with a powder white nose, or she drank to much an threw up until she passed out. I lost count of the times she got her stomach pumped. That's a damn shame.
 
My father was no different. He didn't do drugs but he used to abuse our mother. He almost killed her once but some how my older brother ended up saving her. After that the next thing I knew my brother was fighting my dad and my dad broke his arm. Then he shouted how he wasn't his favorite son anymore and that I was. I could have cared less about that I never liked him. He was a punk only good enough to use his hand to hit a woman and not help her.
 
Dad cheated on her constantly. My brother told and that's how the fight started between them and my brother got his arm broke. In the end he left our mother and went off with this younger hoe he picked up off the corner, I wonder how long that lasted. I was 6 at the time.
 
After that mom sobered up and got a job to support us. For almost a year she stayed away from her old bad habits. Our lives looked like it was actually going to turn out good. But dreams die quick people. She started dating this guy that got her all out and back into drugs and liquor. It was only months later that we found her passed out in her room dead. My mother had OD herself the night before. That's when we moved in with our father.
 
Our lives sunk further into hell that day. We lived there for 3 years without any sleep or what seemed like it. He had a new female in that house everyday and you could hear them having sex in the next room. It was sickening to say the least. When I was about ten and my older brother, Itachi, was 16, one of my dads so called girlfriends took a liking to his looks. The chick wanted to sleep with him and he went right along with it. When dad found out he kicked Itachi out of the house he went to live with our grandparents. I was put for adoption because he thought I might do the same thing.
 
I was adopted very soon because I was young, thank god. I was adopted by this guy named Orochimaru. I soon found I wasn't the only one there. There was three other boys and one girl I thought I might finally be happy. Once again I was wrong; Orochimaru was a sick and sadistic man. It was only my first week there and on a Saturday I got painfully raped. I don't even remember crying it was embarrassing. This kept up for three more years until I finally grew some balls and killed him with the gun he threatened us with on many occasions if we ever told.
 
Then I was in and out of foster homes until my brother found me just a few months later I was relieved. Finally I would be with somebody who understood and could give me a normal life. My life was far from it after moving in with him. Itachi had sex with his girlfriend almost everyday and it was annoying but not as bad. He slept downstairs and I slept upstairs in our apartment house thing. I could barely hear it and it was the best months of my life. Then school started and hell came out.
 
I started so many fights with people it was insane. I really had no idea I was so violent. Then after only a year being there I got jumped. So the next day I skipped school walked up in their classes and beat every single last one of them half to death. Later I was put on the charges of assault and battery of students during school hours. I was sent to Juvie at the age of 14 and that's where I am now for almost 2 years and it's about to be my 16th birthday and I get out today I can't wait.
 
*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*
 
“Uchiha Sasuke report to the counselors office”, a mans voice announced through the speaker on the wall.
 
Sasuke got up with a small devilish smirk on his face. It was his last day in this place. He was tired of sleeping on that hard bed, tired of people watching him bathe, tired of gays checking him out and just tired of it all. He walked in to the office and took a seat across form the counselor. He eagerly awaited on what she had to say about his situation.
 
“Good morning Sasuke, she said. Today's your last day, how do you feel”? She was a blonde haired woman who didn't take shit from smart mouthed kids.
 
Sasuke waited a few seconds to answer her question. He leaned back in that chair to make himself more comfortable. “What type of dumbass question is that Tsunade-sama? Let me ask you something how the hell would you feel if you'd been locked up here for 2 years and now you're finally being set free”? He asked showing no signs of emotion what so ever.
 
“I'll tell you when I retire kid”. She answered sternly. This kid sure could get her blood pressure rising. “Now as for your living arrangements, I've decided that your brother would be the best caretaker for you. It seems you have trouble being with people who try to hard to understand you. Uchiha Itachi is now your legal guardian. As for school I had to pull some tough strings but I got you into high school in your correct grade. You are now a new student at Konoha High, try not to hurt any of the other students”. She finished shuffling some papers around and handing them over to him and a set of keys.
 
“Thanks I guess. Did Itachi move while I was gone”? He asked spinning the keys around in his hands. “Yes he did and he said he was sending some girl to come pick you up because he's going to be at school”. She replied. “Then why the hell did you waste all my precious time telling me something I was going to learn when I got home. I would have just been looking stupid if when she comes to get me”.
 
“Alright I love you and I'll miss you to sweetie”, she said looking down at her fingernails.
 
Sasuke just got up and walked out the room. Once again she had seen through all his bull and caught his real meaning, in truth he was going to miss her but he wasn't going to say it out loud. He was now heading for the front desk where all his old things had been held.
 
“Sasuke Uchiha, I'm here to pick up my things”. He said as he slid him a card with a number on it. Sasuke waited a few minutes until the guy came back out with a black trash bag and handed it to him.
 
“Okay there should be a pair of black pants, and shirt, diamond earring, black and red shoes, and 56 dollars in there for you”.
 
Sasuke checked everything out and it was all there. He went into the lobby and thought he should change before she came. It was just as he thought; he had grown out of these clothes and put back on the ugly gray sweats they had given him. Sauske sat in the lobby for what seemed to be hours but when he checked was only about 25 minutes. Then a minute only passing a girl with blonde hair came in. She talked to the person at the front desk and then Sasuke heard his name being called. He walked over to her and examined her up and down.
 
She was a pretty girl, blond hair, greenish eyes. Wearing a skirt and blue tank top that said I kick ass on it.
 
“Your Sasuke huh, he wasn't lying you sure do look like him. Well then my names Temari nice to finally meet you”. She said giving a slight grin.
 
“Sure whatever, can we hurry up and leave if you have nothing else important to say”. He said looking at the front door, a bit annoyed by all this. He didn't know her so why should he be nice. “Ita-kun said you might be an asshole about this which is why I got you some brand new clothes, they look much better than what you had on now”, she said smiling and waving a bag from some clothing store in front of his face.
 
He reached his hand out for the bag and she handed it over. “I guess you do have important things to say, thanks”. Is all he said before he left to change. He stepped back out wearing a pair of shorts that came below his knees and were a bit baggy but still fit, a pair of white and baby blue Jordans, a light blue long sleeved shirt, and a brand new pair of diamond earrings. Sasuke was quite pleased with his looks although he would have preferred a darker color.
 
It only took her a few minutes to get him home to his new place. She led him to his room number and he opened the door. Sasuke went in first and Temari followed behind.
 
“Itachi, Itachi are you home”, Sasuke yelled out. He almost couldn't wait to see Itachi it had been so long. He believed he'd grown up so much and he wanted his brother to see that and respect him for it. But he wasn't home.
 
“Sasuke he might be upstairs or still at school. She said. While we're waiting why not let me show you your room”. She began walking over to the stairs.
 
“This place has an upstairs”? He asked.
 
“Yeah it sort of a loft slash apartment”, she answered.
 
They walked up to the second level of the place and she showed him his room. Inside it was really empty the only thing that was there was a small bed. But it was really roomy and it looked like someone was working on it. The walls were painted a dark blue and the carpet was the same as the walls. Sasuke thought maybe it would just take more time. He just dropped what little things he had off and followed Temari downstairs. Then he sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Finally in two years he would have some other form of entertainment than studying all the time or talking to people at juvie. Temari took a seat next to him. It was silent for a long time then Temari broke the awkward silence.
 
“Are you hungry Sasuke, I could fix you something to eat”. She asked showing little emotion. “I don't know anything would be fine as long as you can cook”. He replied slouched down in the chair just flicking from channel to channel until he found something to watch. He finally found something to watch it was a movie about vampires and werewolves. While he watched he could smell Temari's cooking from the kitchen. The aroma was so delightful it made is stomach growl out in hunger. About a half hour later the food was done and there was a knock on the door. Sasuke shot up to answer it knowing it was his brother.
 
Sasuke answered the door to not see his brother but a blue man that looked like a shark person.
 
“Who the hell are you”, the blue man asked.
 
“I was just about to ask you the same question fish breath, now what do you want we're busy”, he said glaring at him.
 
“You little bra--
 
He was cut off by Sasuke slamming the door in his face. The door had collided with the mans face and he was now kneeled over on the floor, holding his nose which was now bleeding.
 
“What are you doing down there Kisame. If your gonna jack off do it in your room and wash your hands before you touch anything”, a male with red eye's said pulling out his keys and unlocking the door. He had a slight grin on his face because it was funny.
 
“Who was that Sasuke”? Temari asked fixing him a plate. She had made fried chicken and rice.
 
“It was a fish trying to sell us something so I slammed the door in his face”. He answered smugly.
 
Just then the door opened to revile a tall male with dark hair and red eyes with bags in his hands and the same shark looking character from the door just a few seconds ago.
 
“Hey Itachi, you hungry”. Temari asked taking a bite of her chicken. “Are you freeloading off us again”? Itachi asked walking in and sitting some bags down on the floor. “No I was fixing Sasuke something to eat”, she answered. “Sasuke, hey Sasuke what's wrong you can't talk anymore”, he said chuckling.
 
Sasuke tried real hard not to seem happy and kept his same emotionless face. He walked over to his brother and gave him a hand shake.
 
“Man Sasuke you've gotten big, I mean really big you're about my height now. And you've been working out to look at his muscles, that's good for a 15 year”, he said messing up his hair. “It's nothing to me, I'm just that good”. He said to his brother with confidence. “Now you think you somebody because you came out of juvie lil Sasuke, he teased, nice clothes where'd you get them from”? “Her, what's her name…um….Temari yeah. She brought these up there for me to wear”.
 
“Already! I see Sasuke a pimp, you already got girls buying you stuff”. He gave him a quick low 5. Out of nowhere a chicken bone smacked Itachi in the head, thrown by Temari. Kisame started laughing, which made Sasuke laugh, and finally sent Temari into a fit to. That set the mood for the rest of the night.
 
Itachi introduced Sasuke to some of his friends. Sasuke somewhat apologized for slamming the door in his face and they all had a good time. Eating Temari's food, which surprised Sasuke because she just looked cute and that was about it and enjoying each others company. Later around 10pm Temari left she had to go take an examine tomorrow. Kisame is one of their roommates so he stays there with them, but he just went on to bed. Sasuke stayed downstairs with his brother who was washing the dishes.
 
“You start school tomorrow you should go to bed”. Itachi said rinsing off a plate and putting it up. “I don't have anything to wear”. Sasuke exclaimed trying to get out of going to school. “I knew you might try that so I bought you some while I was out so good night Sasuke”, he said continuing to wash.
 
Sasuke got up from his seat in the kitchen and dragged himself to the bathroom. He threw off all his clothes and left them lying there on the tile floor. He stepped inside and turned on the hot and cold water. In truth he didn't want to go to school he had so many bad memories of that place back in middle school and now it was high school. `Maybe it'll be okay, and if it isn't I'll just play off my natural good looks'. Is what he thought to himself as he let the water from the shower head cover him in a liquid sheet of water.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: If you made it this far thanks for reading this is my first Naruto story so tell me how it's going so far by leaving a review. I tried so hard to capture who Sasuke is but I felt I could have did a better job but I hope you all like it. I'll try and update every other day because schools a bitch. Keep a look out for the next chappie and plz review or I won't have the heart to keep going on with the story. Also I hope you like the life story of Sasuke I made up. Thanx for reading and plz review and don't be lazy.