Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When will god smile on him ❯ First day of school: its a bitch ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I had the dream last night after my bath. I've had it ever since the first week I entered Juvie. In the stone room and the 4 walls start to close in on me. The closer they get the less I can breath, the more I show the emotion of fear the faster it closes. That's when I close my heart to all feelings; they make you seem more vulnerable. It's like my feelings set me up for failure. I have emotions but then again I don't. It's like I can feel them but there's no way in hell I'm going to show them.
 
*~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~*
 
It was 5:46am and was about time for Sasuke to wake up. But he didn't need to be woken from a somewhat peaceful slumber. The four walls dream woke him up. Now he was just looking up blankly at the ceiling think nothing. But now he knew why his brother had made such a fuss about him being as big as he got. His feet almost went off the edge of the bed that was in his empty room.
 
`High school. It won't be bad I guess. Okay that's enough dreaming for one day. I'm hungry maybe I should make us something to eat. Now by us do I mean Itachi and me or Itachi, Kisame, and me? I guess I should it'd be a good way to apologize to old scaly. Funny me apologize to him or anyone at that seems ridiculous. Useless thoughts I should just get up', he thought to himself.
 
He turned himself around in the bed, covers still covering half his body. He put his arms on his unexposed thighs and stared blankly at the ground. He then lifted his body up from the bed and walked lifelessly to his door. He opened the door up slowly and entered something like a small hallway and started towards the bathroom.
 
Sasuke entered the bathroom and turned on the light. `Damn, I'm ugly in the morning'. He thought looking at himself in the mirror. He kinda wished he was back in juvie there was no mirrors so you didn't have to worry about your appearance. But now that he was in the real world he had to keep them up. `The real world sucks'. He thought taking down his pants to use the toilet. After he flushed the toilet and washed his hands he headed downstairs to the kitchen.
 
He opened the refrigerator and stuck his head inside to see what they had. There was a tone of food in there now all he had to do is pick and chose. Sasuke grabbed some milk, butter and eggs and closed the door. Then he searched around the cabinets for a bowl, a few pieces of bread and some cinnamon. Then he found a skillet and put it on the stove. He was going to cook French toast. One of his foster mothers taught him how to make it.
 
Sasuke quickly broke the eggs open and dropped them one by one into the bowl and then he poured the milk in. After that he dumped a lot of cinnamon in it until it was a caramel like brown. He then turned the stove on and put a spoon full of butter in the skillet. He took his few slices of bread and gently places them in the bowl and flipped each one from side to side before placing them in the skillet filled with now melted butter.
 
After about 20 minutes he had made 6 pieces of French toast for everyone in the house. He was just hoping Temari didn't pop by or somebody wouldn't be eating, Kisame wouldn't be eating to be exact. He got a cup filled with orange juice, a plate, some syrup and a fork and knife. Then he began to eat silently by himself at the counter sitting atop a tall wooden stool. It was pleasant to eat in silence instead of with a bunch a chattering people like in juvie. That was just another reason why he wishes to never go back. But he knew he was contradicting himself in some small way. Later after getting done eating he went upstairs to get ready for school.
 
He took a bath, washed his hair, brushed his teeth, did his hair, dried off and put some lotion on. He then wrapped a towel around his waist to go downstairs and retrieve the bag that had all his things for the first day of school in it. He went in the front room and grabbed the bags. As he walked back he peered through the door leading to the kitchen to his brother and friend eating the breakfast he had prepared. Sasuke didn't too much care, he just thought it would be rude not to make them something to eat since he was staying with them and didn't really have to pay for anything. But he remembered he had to go to school so he raced back up the stairs to his empty room and put his clothes on.
 
He was now wearing a black army fatigue shirt, a pair of baggy pants that still fit with a skull head design on the back, a pair of black army fatigue Nikes, and a black army fatigue printed jacket with a skull printed on the hood. He neglected his earrings today for the simple fact he took them off and couldn't find them. Soon after he got dressed he looked at the clock and it was 7:05am still way too early for him to be at school he thought so he went upstairs. He saw two doors next to each other, he guess one was Itachi's and the other one must be Kisame's. Instead of just knocking he shouted his brother's name. A call to come in came from the left door, so he entered it.
 
“Temari came by”? Itachi asked. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and another draped over his shoulders.
 
“No she didn't”. Sasuke replied a bit skeptical. “Then who fixed breakfast this morning”? His brother asked looking in the mirror and running grease through his hair. “I did”, he answered. “Who taught you to cook Sasuke”? “One of my foster moms did just in case they moved me and the person in the house wouldn't feed me”, he answered taking a seat on Itachi's bed. It was really big and comfortable.
 
“Do me a favor alright Sasuke”. Itachi said looking at Sasuke's reflection in the mirror. “I need you to go down the street and get my clothes from the dry cleaners. The ticket is on the night stand and everything is paid for so just go up there and get it. Don't worry about being late for school either you don't have to be there until 7:30 so that gives you enough time to walk up there”.
 
Sasuke didn't say anything he just nodded his head a yes, took the ticket off the nightstand and pushed it in his pocket. He opened up the door that leads out of their loft. He walked down the hallway and turned the corner just in time to almost catch a door in his face. But instead he instinctively pushed the door back harder than he wanted to and knocked a poor girl on the ground.
 
She had the most unnatural looking pink hair. She wore a black jean skirt with green leg-ins, a half jacket that matched the skirt, a green shirt with black designs on it, and a green and black pair of Nikes. The girl got up to her feet facing away from Sasuke. She dusted herself off and turned her heel to him.
 
“YOU IDIOT WATCH WHERE YOUR-- She couldn't bring herself to finish the rest of her sentence. Because one look to long at the raven haired teen left her speechless. There was an awkward silence between him and the obvious star dazed girl. He broke it by talking.
 
“Look I'm real sorry, I hope your alright”, he said as he brushed pass her. He didn't want to leave her just standing there but he did make a promise to his brother. Well more of a forced promise but he still intended on keeping it. His little adventure took him no longer than 15 minutes to finish. When he walked into the loft he saw Itachi sitting there on the couch changing the channels. So he just sat his clothes on an empty chair.
 
“Ready to go”. His brother asked rising from his seat on the couch.
 
Sasuke didn't say a word. It was quite obvious that he wanted to stay home all day. Not go to school the day after he got out of juvie. But he gave a nod that was satisfying enough for his brother.
 
“Look I can understand that you don't want to school but you have to deal with it. Plus I got you a present. So if you don't stop acting like a little punk right now you won't get it”. Itachi reached in his pocket and pull out something thin with gold wrapping on it and a big decorative bow in the front.
 
Sasuke thought this was bit overkill for something so little but took it from his hand anyways. He carefully unwrapped it knowing whatever was inside it was very fragile. The flashy gold paper had concealed a brand new dark blue Razor. This surprised the hell out of him.
 
“So you had enough money to buy me a cell phone but you didn't have any time to get me a bed room set”. He said showing little interest in the phone. But he quickly shoved it in his pocket as he spoke so that Itachi wouldn't just take it back.
 
“Then you can give it back and I can return it to get my money back”. Itachi said holding his hand out as if asking for the phone. “I asked why I didn't have a bed room set. I never said I didn't like the phone”, he quickly rebutted. They ended the conversation there and went on to the car. Sasuke had never seen his brother's car. But when he saw Itachi's red Lexus he wasn't surprised. His brother always had a thing for anything that matches his intimidating crimson eyes.
 
The ride in the car wasn't long but it seemed that way because they hadn't talked. Both brothers just sat in the car enjoying the music on the radio. Before Sasuke got out the car Itachi handed him a red and navy blue book bag that had everything he would need for his first day. Itachi asked if he wanted him to come in the school with him. Sasuke just shot him a `Hell No' look and kept walking towards the door.
 
When he got there, he couldn't believe he was actually in school. It was so big. The walls looked freshly painted and the floor was so shiny you could see your own reflection. The whole place smelled like cleaning products. He thought maybe it was because they tried to clean up at the last minute. As thoughts flew in and out his head like birds through trees he did remember that he was supposed to go to the office and get his schedule.
 
It took him awhile but he finally found the front office. Surprising part is that the office wasn't in the front you had to turn about 5 times to get to the actual office. He entered to find a blonde girl with long hair standing at the front desk reading a magazine. She looked his age so he really couldn't understand why she was in the office.
 
“Excuse me, my name is Uchiha Sasuke and I'm new here so if you could just give me my schedule so I can go to class”, he said standing directly in front of her. The girl didn't look up one time from the magazine. Then with one hand she skillfully grabbed a clipboard from up under the desk and handed it to him, without once ever looking up.
 
“Are you even listenin--
 
“Sign here”. She said pointing to office sign in sheet.
 
He didn't say a word, which was very unusual for him. Instead he just gave her a vicious stare and signed the stupid sheet. Then he turned it around to face her. She read the name off the sheet and went into a file cabinet. She pulled a folder out and walked back to the desk and opened it up. The girl flipped around, added and took out papers before finally looking up at him and giving him the folder.
 
“Took you long enough”, he said griming the blond. “Oh, I'm sorry. Do you need some help finding your class”. The blond teen said finally finding a little interest in him. “Yeah, alright”, he answered. The girl quickly closed her magazine and jumped over the desk, landing right next to him. Quickly she locked his arm around hers and started for the hallway.
 
“Your names pronounced Sasuke right”. She asked. “Yeah”, he answered a bit annoyed by her presence. He hated her already. First she was rude to him, not like he is the on to talk, and now she was pushing all up on him. Somehow those “natural good looks” he relied on so much weren't doing him any good. It's like it attracted groupies. Now his only wish was that he looked like Kisame. Well maybe not that ugly but you get the point.
 
“My name is Yamanaka Ino”. She said staring into Sasuke's onyx eyes.
 
“Is my class coming up anytime soon”? He asked. Sasuke couldn't wait to be away from this crazy chick. Every second she opened her mouth it pissed him off. He was hoping she got to the class quick because he was about ready to rip his arm out of her grasp and run like hell.
 
“Oh here it is. You have Iruka-sensi first hour. Well have fun”. She walked away and gently blew a kiss to him. Sasuke pretended to grab it to be nice, the second she was gone he pretended to throw it down and stump it to death. Soon the imagination moment was over and he entered the classroom.
 
It was very loud but as soon as he stepped in the noise subsided and all eye's fell on him. Only a few seconds passed and the room stopped being silent and became very noisy once again. Sasuke looked around the room. He saw guys playing in the back, and girls pointing at him and laughing. God how he knew he would hate this school especially the girls, who couldn't take their eyes off him.
 
“You must be the new student, Uchiha Sasuke correct”, Iruka asked. He said nothing and just nodded his head. “All of you quite down”, he screamed at the class. They all stopped and turned to his direction. “We have a new student and I need someone to give him the notes we took today and yesterday”.
 
To all the boys surprise every single last girl in the class raised her hand. It was the weirdest thing any of the boys in the room had ever saw. It was wild, they were all shouting and yelling `I'll do it sensei', `I always copy my notes and have great hand writing please, and he can sit by me and copy'. Iruka searched around the room of hands. “Sakura let Sasuke sit by you and copy your notes since you have the only free desk”, he said. The room was suddenly filled with `awws' as the raven haired teen approached a familiar pink haired girl.
 
“That isn't fair, why does Sakura get him”. A girl whined. “Stop complaining groupie, you can't all be as special as me”, Sakura stated proudly. “You got that right, a boy with spiky brown hair added, we can't all dye our hair freakish colors and expect to be normal like you”. The class echoed in laughter. “Can you all shut up and get your work done”, the teacher roared. The laughter soon became low snickers and giggles.
 
“So your names Sasuke huh! Sorry we were never formally introduced this morning, I'm Haruno Sakura. Sorry about this morning I was being a klutz and fell it wasn't your fault”. She said trying not to look at him so much. It was obvious to him that she was lying because it was his fault, but he didn't care too much and changed the subject. He pulled out a notebook and a pen from his book bag. “Do you have the notes”, he asked emotionlessly. Sakura at that moment snapped back into reality. She moved her coffee off of her notebook and flipped it open to her notes. Sasuke than began to write like fire. He had speed and good handwriting, Sakura was amazed.
 
“Hey Sakura”, a voice boomed from across the room. “Oh no here he comes”. She said to herself. She put her head down on the desk and covers it with her hands.
 
“Sakura did you get your stuff back from that loft this morning”? An unusually perky blond boy asked. “Yes Naruto, now can you go I'm have a conversation with Sasuke”. She answered annoyed. “Yeah okay, but let me have some of your coffee”. He picked it up and brought it to his lips and took a sip. “Okay Naruto that's enough, now give it back before you drink it all”. She said reaching out to grab her cup from him. But the goofy blond kept drinking. Sakura grabbed hold of the cup and pushed it further up his mouth. Naruto choked on the hot coffee that now burned his throat and dropped it all over Sakura's notebook. Some managed to make it one Sasuke's hand.
 
“What the hell's your problem”. Sasuke lashed out at Naruto. “It was a accident you jerk so calm down”. Naruto spat back. “Shut up Naruto and leave Sasuke alone. It's clear that this was all your fault”. Sakura interrupted. “Don't try and defend that guy Sakura you don't even know him”, Naruto stated. “I don't need her to defend me you idiot and this is your fault”, he said. “So what that doesn't give you a right to be a asshole”, Naruto added. “Damn it all, why the hell do I have to get stuck with a clueless moron to argue with”, Sasuke said annoyed. “That's it you and me right now”, Naruto blurted out balling up his fist. “Now you wanna say something smart. Alright blondy let's go”, Sasuke agreed cracking his knuckles.
 
“Both of you sit down and shut up or I'll send you both to the principal's office”. Iruka shouted. He couldn't let their arguing go on any longer it was boring him. The boys gave a menacing glare at each other and sat down in their seats. But this wasn't over far from it.
 
Sasuke vs. Naruto act one, second hour
 
“The answer is 7 loser”, Sasuke shouted.
“No it's 14 you jerk”, Naruto rebutted.
“7”!
“14”!
“7”!
“14”!
“Mr. Uchiha is correct”, the teacher stated.
SU 1 NU 0
 
Act two, third hour
 
“One on One. Uchiha and Uzumaki your up”. The teacher stated. “First to make a 3 point shot wins”.
“You do the honors first since your gonna lose bastard”, Naruto said grinning.
“You watch loser”. Sasuke shot and missed.
“My turn”. Naruto shot and hit it the first time.
“Naruto Uzumaki wins”.
SU 1 NU 1
 
Last scene of the chapter Act three, forth hour
 
“I'm giving you a project on an ancient civilization any of your choice. I'll also be giving out the groups and no you can't change. Lets start. Hinata and Kiba, Ino and Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke~~~continues to read off names
 
~~~~~~~finishes reading off name~~~~~~~
 
“Today is Wednesday and the project is due Monday good luck.”
 
“No I'm not working with that guy”, Naruto and Sasuke said simultaneously.
 
 
A/N: That was a lot and I'm sorry my update is so late my computer wasn't working but now it's up. Poor Sasuke he has to put up with loud mouth Naruto. This is pretty long so if I bored you I'm sorry. I really hope I didn't though. Also the little coffee incident really happened to me. There was this new guy and my friend was trying to talk to him and I stole her coffee and drank it all fast and it was to hot so I ended up dropping it and it spilled all over the desk and some got him. We're really good friends now though and the guy kinda does look like Sasuke. But anyways thanks for reading and I hope you'll review. Bye bye for now.