Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ when you meet people on myspace ❯ the truth ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAMER:i do not own Naruto

Sasuke walked behind Itachi nodding at all who said hi. Even in his shitty mood he still had to act like the son of the Police chief he was. They walked down the long hallway of tiny offices till they reached the farthest one, knocking on the door when they did. a strong male voice told them to come in and they did closing the door behind them.
"Father i've brought Sasuke with me, i hope that's alright" Itachi said as he sat down on the leather seat.
"Yes, Yes quite alright although i'm not sure if he should be present at this specific moment" he looked at Sasuke and he took it as his cue to leave the room. Sasuke closed the door behind him and watched as people stopped and waved, he waved back but kept to himself replaying the day's events over and over (well at least the ones that involved a certain blond). Sasuke walked towards a familiar office and knocked on the door.
"Hey Asuma you there?"
"Sasuke is that you?" the man opened the door and smiled his cigerate still in his mouth. He patted his back and let him in. "What brings you down to the station?" he asked putting on his bullet-proof vest.
"I came with Itachi..."
"I see. Well i'm sorry to say I have to go, but you can stay here if you want...I'll only be gone for a few minutes" he said strapping his gun on his belt.
"Can i check my mail?" Sasuke asked looking at the computer.asuma smiled and nodded his head.
"Go ahead...it should be on...well duty calls literally" he said as he left.Sasuke didn't have to hear it twice.He quickly logged into his account.
' new message'
"hnn" he clicked the icon and stared at the screen in shock, the last person he suspected was him. "Read this you baka? it's probably to curse me out and tell me he's deleting me..." he said to no one. he leaned back on the chair and grabbed one of the hard candies on Asuma's popping it into his mouth.
He stared at the screen puzzled, should he open it? would that be the right choice? he twisted the though in his brain a few times...what could it really say. "curiosty killed the cat" said Sasuke and he clicked on the link...

first of all let me tel u dat i am not hapy! al dis time i though dat i was talkin 2 som1 cool dat i could be friends with but it ends up bein u!!!

"how did i know it would start like that...?" he thought and then he kept reading.

i figure i should delete u from my friends now and get it over with but no mater how many times i try to hit the godamn buton i cant! i don't now why but i cant!

"what the...? what is he talking about?"

i thought mabey i can't but he can...i dont' think i do want 2 be friends with u but i don't think i don't !! i think dats my problem i hate u but i like u! so u deside wanna be friends or not?

Sasuke stared at the screen and sat there not moving. the hard candy had long since fallen on the floor and rolled under the seat. 'he...he want ME to decide?' he though...he then though what Itachi said.

Loving someone is something no one can explain

"i guess satisfaction really did bring the cat back..." he said and as he ran out the door.

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------
Naruto came out of the shower, dressed only in his boxers and headed down the stairs. the note was short and it wouldn't take Sasuke long to read i,.the guy was always on. What worried him the most was what he would choose. If he did decided to delete him...how would that make him feel? and if he didn't, what did it mean? there was a knock on the door that broke naruto from his trance-like though and he quickly opened it.

"what are you doing here!?"

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------