Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ How cliche Kittens ❯ Audrey ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Audrey Hansen was a very happy-go-lucky kind of girl. Cute things made her happy. Being as such, when she had thought to adopt a kitten she thought it was the most brilliant plan in the world. Now, as she laid on her stomach, her blue eyes shone with excitement as she rubbed the blonde kittens little belly.

“Blonde… That’s an awfully weird color for a kitty isn’t it?” The short-haired brunette giggled.

Audrey was often teased for the way she acted. Everyone who knew her claimed she acted to childish for a nineteen year old. They were probably right. In truth, Audrey was incredibly innocent. She had never even kissed a boy, yet. She had insisted to Gina and Evelynn that everything about her would remain pure until she met the exact ‘right one.’ Gina had rubbed her head, and Evelynn had rolled her eyes and smiled. They knew her, and childish or not, they accepted her and loved her.

Currently, the brunette live in an apartment above the bakery where she worked. She had started working there when she was sixteen, and had moved into the apartment when she was eighteen. Her parents were both all business, and so hadn’t cared much when she moved out. The bakery owners adored her, and had promised the bakery to Audrey when they retired. She had been perfectly accepting of this, and was going to collage for a business degree so she could run the bakery herself. After all, besides cute things, she loved to bake sweet things as well.

“Oh, kitty, we should probably get you something to eat!” Audrey exclaimed. “You must be hungry.”

She quickly searched through the bags of cat supplies she had brought, and pulled out a double dish(one side for food, the other for water), and pulled out a can of ‘Fancy feast.’ She had insisted to herself while buying everything that her little cat would have the best of everything. After filling both sides of the dish, she set it down, and smiled as the little blonde kitten sniffed the food.

-Deidara’s P.O.V-

The girl is sweet, he thought. Watching as she searched through the bags, and filled the dish up with cat food and water. After she set it down he sniffed the food, unsure. It didn’t smell that great, but he would probably have to get used to it until he was human again. He lapped up the food tentatively, and wrinkled his nose. If he weren’t hungry right now, he’d ignore it. Swallowing, he quickly devoured the food, and started lapping at the water to get the taste out of his mouth.

“Awh, you must have been really hungry!” The girl cooed at him.

He looked up at her. She was sitting on her knees next to him, and gently stroking his fur. He had to admit, she was cute. She had bright blue eyes, a thin figure, and choppy, light brown hair that stopped at her shoulders. He nuzzled her face into the palm of her hand and… Purred? She giggled and picked him up, petting him.

“We have to think of a name for you!” She cooed again. She had a soft voice, almost child like. He wondered how old she was. She was rather tall for a girl. He figured maybe 5’7”.

“Hm,” she hummed to herself. “With blond fur, and blue eyes… I think I’ll name you Dash!”

The girl giggled again and nuzzled him. Deidara was a bit put-off by the name, but purred nonetheless. At least he would be taken care of, until he was human again.

-(1)-

Er, LittleRedAuthor decided to make-up heights for the akatsuki boys. Itachi will be 6’ even. Deidara will be around 5’11”, and Sasori will be 5’9”.