Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ How cliche Kittens ❯ Reasons ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Evelynn plopped down on the couch between Sasori and Itachi. They had, apparently got tired of standing.

”Well,” The read-headed woman started, rather dramatically. “We decided to let you stay.”

Just then, Deidara came storming into the living room. It seemed that Evelynn made him bite his lip when she hit him, and he was currently bleeding. Audrey jumped behind Gina, and Evelynn looked at the blonde, irritated he had interrupted her.

“What the hell was that for, un?!”

“For eavesdropping.” Evelynn replied bluntly.

“What did you do to him?” Itachi turned to her.

“I punched him.”

“You punched a ninja?”

“I don’t suppose he was expecting it.”

“Hn.”

“Anyways!” Evelynn jumped up. “We decided to let you stay. So, the girls and I are going to the store to grab you guys an outfit each. So just stay here, and don’t break anything.”

With that statement Evelynn grabbed her keys, marched past Deidara, and out the door. Gina sighed and looked at the men in the room.

“Sorry about that. She’s kind of…”

“Yeah we guessed.” Sasori cut her off. He was smirking, as if he was amused by this whole situation. Gina wouldn’t doubt it if he was. She just shook her head, and she and Audrey went out the door after Evelynn. Since, by now, she was shouting at them to hurry up.

-Girls P.O.V.-

Evelynn was taking her time driving, listening to Gina explain who the three guys were, what they did for a living, and basically anything else she could remember about their world. She was currently explaining how Deidara had been forced to join Akatsuki

“Awh, poor Deidara!” Audrey cooed. Evelynn looked at her incredulously.

“Weren’t you just crying, because you were terrified he was going to rape you or something?”

“Well, now that I know he’s not going to, he’s not so bad. Actually he’s kind of cute.” Audrey giggled. Gina shook her head. Sometimes that girl confused Gina and Evelynn to hell and back.

“So what sizes are do you think are?” Evelynn inquired. Gina shrugged.

“Who cares? We can just buy them one outfit now, and take them shopping Friday out at the mall.”

“Aye, I guess so.”

“I wonder if Deidara has a girlfriend?” Audrey asked dreamily. Evelynn smacked her on the back of the head.  (Shinatina comment: More McGee slaps <3)

-Akatsuki’s P.O.V.-

“Just wait until I get my hands on that bitch, un! Deidara snapped. His lip finally stopped bleeding, and he was sulking on the couch.

“Oh, get over it, brat. You’ve had worse injuries than that.” Sasori muttered. He was currently flipping through movies Evelynn owned. Some looked rather interesting.

“We need to find a way back to our world.” Itachi reminded them. He was on the couch with Deidara.

“Why go back anyways, hm?” Deidara asked. The other two looked at him like he lost his mind. “What? It’s not like any of us were happy there, yeah.”

They couldn’t deny that. Itachi just before he was sent on the mission with Sasori and Deidara, had learned that Sasuke had died. Apparently, he had killed Orochimaru, but Kabuto had struck him at just the right time. The damned snake. So really, Itachi had nothing to stay for in their world.

Deidara had never been happy. In fact, his art was the only thing that brought him joy. Being a bomber for hire had been the high light of his life, and the Akatsuki had taken that away from him. Aside from Hidan since he was the newest, and the youngest member. He often got the dirty jobs. There was no happiness for Deidara. Not with the Akatsuki, anyways. So why should he go back?

Sasori hadn’t been the same since he fought his own grandmother, Lady Chiyo. He had come out victorious in his fight against her and the pink-haired shinobi. In reality, if the pink-hair girl, what was her name again? Sakura hadn’t retreated when he had struck Chiyo down, then he probably would have turned them both into puppets. Hollow, emotionless puppets. Sasori hadn’t been happy since he found out Chiyo lied about his parents death. Though he was angry with her, he couldn’t deny that she was still blood. He still cared, as much as he tried to convince himself otherwise. Killing her, is own grandmother, had truly broken him. So, Sasori could agree. What reason did they have to go back?

The men were so lost in their own thoughts, they didn’t her the door open.

-Normal P.O.V.-

Evelynn threw the bag containing Itachi’s clothes at Itachi. The Uchiha snapped out of his daze, and grabbed it before it could hit him. Evelynn just grinned while he glared, and tossed the other two their clothes.

“These are just temporary, until we can do some legit shopping.” Evelynn explained as they got dressed.

Deidara and Sasori got plain, dark-wash grey jeans, and Itachi got a pair of black jeans. The girls, taking into consideration the boys’ style, got them plain white tank-tops, and each got a jacket. Sasori got a red jacket with white scorpions on the back. Deidara got a blue jacket with explosions on all over it, and Itachi received a black jacket with white crows all over it. All in all the girls were impressed with their choices.

“Well, I suppose we all should be going, it’s getting late.” Gina stated. Looking at her watch. It was one in the morning. “Scratch that, it’s early actually really early.”

Evelynn yawned and nodded. Gina and Itachi said their goodbyes. A few minutes later, after many promises to not ‘make her impure’ Deidara and Audrey left. The night air was chilly, and Deidara threw his jacket over Audrey’s shoulders. She blushed, and Evelynn smiled at the two while raising an eyebrow. They were cut together. Sorta. Closing the door she turned to Sasori, who was relaxing on the couch.

“I’ll get you a pillow and blanket.”

“Thanks.”

Ah, this is going to be interesting, isn’t it? Evelynn thought.