Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ How cliche Kittens ❯ Sasori and Evelynn ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The next morning Evelynn was awakened by someone shaking her gently. This did not make her happy. As discovered, she is definitely not a morning person. She shooed away whoever was trying to wake her, and rolled over, pulling the blanket over her head. Only to groan, because she felt the bed shift. Whoever it was had now decided to sit on her bed.

‘I’m going to kill them,’ she thought. ‘Nice and fucking slowly.’

“Wake up.” Sasori’s voice floated to her ears. Ah, that was right. Some ninja from another world had got themselves turned into kittens, and now one of them was living “I know you’re awake. I heard you.”

“Fuck off.” Ah, that beautiful vocabulary again. Suddenly Evelynn found herself, unceremoniously, dumped on the floor. She growled and jumped up. “What the hell?!”

“I did tell you to get up.” Sasori drawled, a bored look on his face.

Evelynn glared and tackled him. She straddled his waist, and pinned is arms down on either side of him.

“What time is it any damn way?!” She snapped, glowering down at him. He looked at he annoyed.

“About seven in the morning, why?”

“You bastard! I’ll kill you!” Evelynn raised an arm to strike him, and in a second she was pinned under him.

“What was that?” He cocked his head to the side. Taunting her.

“Get off me.” She snapped again.

“No.” She tried to knee him in his groin, but he simply shifted so his legs pinned her down.

“Get. Off.”

“No.”

“Why the fuck not?!”

“You’re annoying me.”

“As if that’s an excuse!” Once again, she struggled to get up, but he kept her pinned.

“I’ll let you up, if you make me something to eat.”

“Like hell, I don’t cook.”

“Then buy something.”

"Do I look like I’m made out of money?”

“I’m not letting you up,” he smirked down at her. She could feel her face growing hot. No. No fucking way was she going to blush while being pinned under this guy.

“Off!”

“Buy something to eat then.”

“You can starve for all I care. You woke me up at seven in the fucking morning!” They had a glaring contest, and she finally caved. “Fine. Get off me, I’ll go buy you some damn breakfast.”

The puppet master smirked again, and let her up. He offered her a hand, but she swatted it away. Then, she dove for her bed only to be caught by his arm, and slung her over his shoulder. He marched into the kitchen, and to the door. Evelynn struggling the whole time.

“If you don’t let me go, so help me god I’ll…!”

”You’ll what?” He dropped her on her butt in front of the door. “In case you forgot, I’m a ninja.”

“I don’t give a damn.” Another glaring contest. He held out her keys.

Letting out another growl, she snatched them, and stood up. Sighing, she threw open the door and marched to the car. With him following?!

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” The red-headed woman snapped, glaring at him.

“Along for the ride,” he replied in a bored tone.

“Like hell. Get back in the apartment!”

“No.”

“I’m going to kick your ass…”

“I’d like to see you try.”

“UGH! Fine, whatever!”

She slid into the drivers seat and slammed the door. As she stared the car, she looked at him.

“Well.”

“How do I get in…?” She stared at him, bewildered.

“Open the fucking door.”

“How?” He hissed. She sighed, and leaned over, opening the door.

He slid into the passenger seat, and as he closed the door he felt a glare resting on him.

“Keep glaring like that, your face might get stuck.”

“You’re an asshole.”

“Heh.”

“Evelynn drove to Burger King and ordered them each a croissant sandwich. Sasori seemed unsure of it at first, but eventually he gulped down the whole thing. Evelynn ate hers a little more slowly, and almost seemed agitated at how fast he ate his. As she drove back home all she could think about was getting some coffee started. On second thought, she also wondered how Audrey and Gina were handling things.

‘Heh, probably better than I am.’ She thought, indignantly.

It was in that morning Sasori learned that Evelynn was not a morning person.

‘Heh, too bad,’ he thought to himself with a smirk