Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ My Pleasure, My Joy.... ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N: This is dark chapter for death gore and angst.

Please keep on voting who Ranma should end up with

I got a lot of ideas from playing the Prince of Persia (PS2) and watching Slayers. Thanks for reading

Chapter 13: My Pleasure, My Joy....

"Taro?" I couldn't believe it. I always thought he was sorta okay, if a bit vengeful, but come on his name is Pantyhose! "Fem-boy, stay out of this. This doesn't concern you. Just me, the slut and hero boy here." Amy still didn't notice my arrival, her eyes were glazed over as she stared up into the sky. It reminded me of a living doll, I hated that look. "Look Taro, this is wrong. Just walk away"

He sneered at me, "What would you know Fem-boy!! They have the power I want, and I'm willing to do anything for it. Isn't that the whole point to your school, do anything it takes to get the power to defeat your opponent." I stepped back trying to keep calm, but it's so hard. "I warning you Taro, don't do this. First you attack my friends, and than you insult the my school of Martial arts. Prove to me that you aren't the monster they say you are"

He smirked as he began to approach them again "So you know them, you don't know that they are freaks of nature. They have a power I want and I'm going to get it." Damn it. "The girl told me things about what happened to her in her memories" Taro laughed gleefully. "Oh yes, I remember another me. A me that was all powerful, even the ol' pervert wouldn't be able to match that me. I remember that it was a special gem that gave me that power and I remember that they have those gems that I want." He had an insane look on his face. "So what if I had a little fun in the process" My God.

Taro licked his lips. "She was tasty. I especially enjoyed the screams." He raised his hand which revealed to be covered with blood and licked his fingers. "Mmmm, just like I remember" That is enough. I stepped forward and brought forth my aura. "That is enough Pantyhose. Step away from them, now!!" He growled at me, "That isn't my name, that was never my name! You may have helped me in the past, but I swear, if you ever call me that again, I'll kill you"

He began stepping away from Ami, losing himself in rage. "Then what do you call yourself, Pantyhose" He growled as his battle aura came up, it was gray. "Remember my name, Reaper, it'll be what you answer to the question of who killed you" With that he charged and punched at me. I blocked, but the punch threw me out the alley, across the street and into the building across the street. I scared many people visiting the bank.

It didn't really hurt, but Taro shouldn't be that strong while in his human form. I jumped out and ran across the street at top speed, surprising Taro with a punch to the jaw that sent him into the wall. "You're stronger and faster than the last time we met." I grin. "Of course, Pantyhose" He glared at me. "MY NAME IS REAPER" He screamed as we met in an exchange of punches, kicks and throws.

"You got stronger, but you never improved your skill" I said as I threw him into a wall. The wall collapsed into rubble. As he got up, he glared even stronger. "Amy couldn't beat me. After I'm done with you and her, maybe I should visit your mother, I've heard you've been staying with her. I wonder how she tastes" He gone to far. I amped up the fight, I no longer held back to try and test out my opponent, he made this personal. I punched him in the chest hard enough I heard several ribs breaking.

Taro, shakily got to his feet. "Oh did I hit a nerve, Fem-boy" He looked undamaged to me. "You know, before remembering, this would have put me out the fight, but not now" He stretched and the sound of several bones popping back into the place. "Do you know why they called me Reaper, was because of how I would kill whoever I was after. Because in the end, death would come for all. I can hit everywhere, none can hide from me" He stretched out his hand and gray energy pooled in his hand, I never seen Taro use a ki attack, so I'm going to be careful

The ki energy in his hand extended and turned into a sharp energy scythe. He wielded it with both hands. "I'm going to kill you" He said as he charged forward. I ducked under the initial swing and watched as he cut through the wall, like a hot knife through butter. He really wants to kill me. I can't like this happen. "Take this!! Chaotic Destroyer!!!" The large ball of energy slammed into Taro's scythe and dissipated. "HA! YOU CALL THAT AN ATTACK!! TAKE THIS SOUL REAPER!!" He spun in a circle and bladed shaped sickles went in every direction.

I start to dodge when I realize. He is going to hit Sonic and Amy. No choice. "CHAOS CONTROL" Taro's eyes widened just as time stopped. His attack froze in midair. Taking Amy and Sonic in my arms I use the light speed dash all the way to my home. I placed Sonic and Amy in rooms in my house, left a note for Mom and than proceeded all the way back to Taro, I need to stop him now. "Perfect Chaotic Destroyer" What I discovered about my new attack that people don't realize that the bigger the attack the weaker it actually is. The perfect form of the Chaotic Destroyer is the size of a jawbreaker. The only downside is I don't have the control needed to unfreeze it during Chaos Control.

I turned off Chaos Control as I launched the Perfect Chaotic Destroyer. Taro laughed. "That puny attack! Ha" He soon realized his error as each of the energy sickles he launched was sucked into the attack, like a black hole. In fact, a funnel formed around it and things not attached to the ground was sucked into it. What I have fired. The time magic of Sailor Pluto mixed with my ki and the energy of the Guardian Emerald must have caused some effect. It appears thought that I'm not being sucked.

"This isn't funny" Taro yelled trying to run, but the suction kept him in place. "No, it isn't Pantyhose." Taro turned beet red with rage. "I'll defeat your attack!!" He stopped running and charged the attack. He slashed at the attack with his scythe and I think that we were both unprepared for what happened. The Perfect Chaotic Destroyer stopped moving when it came into contact of the gray energy of the scythe, it even stopped sucking in everything, then it happened.

The scythe itself was pulled in. Taro let go of it with one hand, "HEY LET GO" I figured all he had to do was stop fueling it with energy, but I think the attack won't let him. He started to pull with one hand at the scythe. "I don't think you should do that." Taro yelled at me with hate. "LET GO NOW!!!" He flared his aura which turned out to be a mistake.

I finally get why the colors of the Chaotic Destroyer are always turning in a perfect spiral. At minor levels, it simply adds the energy of other sources to it, which is why it expands as it strikes, but the perfect form acts like an advance version of the Hiryu Shoten Ha. It absorbs all energy it encounters, so it'll can backlash. Taro is screwed.

I watched as Taro flared his aura and see how the attack backlashes. The Chaotic Destroyer not only absorb the scythe but the arm holding at. I need to control this. Taro screams as he arm is absorbed up to the shoulder. I can't do this. I start to reabsorb the energy, but something freaky happens. A huge dragon ghost came out the attack and roared, at me! Only it's torso up was seen, but that was one damn scary ghost dragon. It looked like a Chinese dragon only with black scales with red characters written in Japanese inscribed on me. It had numerous rows of teeth and six sets of wings. It had claws that looked like diamond and was big as hell. It's torso looked bigger than an airplane.

I tried to absorb the energy again and the dragon glared at me. One portion of the Japanese glowed and I couldn't believe it. "SHADE???" The dragon nodded and as the glow for Shade's name faded as others started to glow. [He attack you, he dies] I can't let someone die like this. "Shade, is a monster but he doesn't deserve to die" Shade's eyes turned golden and flared and a rush of images entered my head. Oh my God. These are Taro's memories past and present.

I stumbled back and lost my lunch. I spoke in a whisper. "How could you...to so many people." More images hit entered my head, but instead of those of brutally killing men, women and children but these were worst. "Oh...no...little girls." Tears escaped my eyes as I was subjected to these images. "Shade make it stop, please stop it" Shade stopped but it was too late, those memories are forever in me. A collapsed to my knees and began to cry. "You monster..." I looked up to see the ghostly form of dragon Shade glowing. [Let me]

Two simple words, that were glowing brighter than everything around her. I knew exactly what those words meant. Shade wants him dead. With the Chaotic Destroyer basically a black hole, I'll be condemning him to an eternity to nothingness. I wouldn't call it darkness because darkness is just the absence of light. It will be nothing. "Shade I-I-can't" Taro grinned. "I knew it you didn't have the balls to kill me" Shade growls and another flash I see his current thoughts off what he'll do to my mother, Amy, all of my friends and family if he escapes.

I have to do this. He must die. "Do it Shade" The ghostly dragon smiled as the Chaotic Destroyer pulsed. I watched as Shade roared and rushed towards Taro. He simply past through his body, but the real damage was caused by the Chaotic Destroyer. I couldn't turn away, couldn't close my eyes, all I can do is watch as Taro's body was ripped apart before being sucked into the attack. First his skin, then his muscles, than his organs. Throughout the whole process the screams wouldn't stop. I wonder how he could scream when he no longer possessed a voice box or tongue. Soon the attack finished leave nothing, not even a bone. There was nothing there that, would hint Taro would be there.

The Chaotic Destroyer faded away, but in it's leaving I could see the full body of Shade. He was bigger than an 747 and had a tail that was covered with red blades. I stared at him and he stared at me. That was when the characters started glowing. I read it, stopped read it again and again and again. I can't believe it. [You knew the Chaotic Destroyer in the past. The perfect form was a sealed attack, the attack does suck away everything in a black hole to an eternity of nothingness, but the true horror is that when something sentient is sucked in, it is wiped from existence. It can wipe out anything from existence. Man, Demon or God. Only those who have encountered the target within an hour of the target being consumed by the Chaotic Destroyer will remember said person. For all purpose. Pantyhose Taro a.k.a. Reaper never existed.]

Never existed. Never existed. I not only killed someone, I've wiped out his whole life. Taro was never born. Happosai never dipped him in the cursed springs. He never came to Nerima. I look at my arm and saw as I scar I got from Taro fade away. It was the time he came back to Nerima with the addition of tentacles to his cursed form. I remember the pain from the wound, but I just saw the scar fade away. I watched as the scenery that Taro destroyed reassembled itself. Walls were put back together and craters in the ground faded away, replaced by unbroken cement.

There was nothing her to suggest Taro was here. I ran to the nearby alley where the fight started. I watched in horror as the bloodstains from Amy and Sonic floated up into the air and flew off into the distance, most likely to the owners of the blood. I turn back to see the dragon fade away with a sad expression. I walked to a nearby bench and sat down waiting for Shade to arrive

The chao arrived. "You knew, didn't you?" It wasn't a question but rather a statement. He nodded sadly, "I knew that Chaotic Destroyer in the perfect form was sealed. I didn't know you would figure out how it worked so fast." The tears won't stop. "It was too was easy to make bigger, and I notice that at first when its first form it's so weak, until about point two seconds later when it draws off the surroundings."

Shade laughed bitterly. "You were always smart."

This really sucks, I can't stop crying, even if Taro was a monster, no one deserves that. "Why did you show up, and why did you look like that?" Shade frowned, "Back when you first used the Perfect Chaotic Destroyer, you gave me a warning system to make sure you weren't using it against someone who doesn't deserve a fate like that" Oh and since Taro was a horrific bastard, Shade couldn't interfere. "What about the dragon form?" Shade smirked. "That is one of my true forms."

Whoa, true forms? Egad, "Wow, you sure were damn big and scary, quit the difference from the shrimp I see right now" In an instance I was looking at the ghost dragon again. "Okay, Okay, I get the point" Shade turned back, "You betta' show some respect." I try to smile, but I can't. "So how come you weren't solid?" Shade shook his head, "Remember unless it happens, you remember or you figure part of it out, I can't tell you" I sighed. "I'm to distracted right now anyway,"

As I stood, Shade jumped onto my head. "Are you okay?" he asked. I shake my head. "No, I won't be for a while" I held a hand to my chest. "It really hurts right here. I saw Amy on the ground, so afraid that she was trapped in her own version of hell. I saw her stare at everything through glazed over eyes, and I thought her soul left her body. I wanted Taro dead, but not like this."

I had nothing to say after that, and the both of us would continued walking in silence had not he spoken. "I never did like that kid." I looked up to see Happosai sitting on the fence. "How long have you been watching" Happosai grinned. "I've been hear sense I heard that girl scream" Oh "So you know what I did" He nods. "I have been watching, how things progressed. You ending the pact, between schools. Finally leaving that idiot pupil of mine and growing up some."

This is weird, "What do you want?" Happosai took a puff of his pipe. "I think it's time I taught you the real Anything Goes" What??? "Eh? What do you mean the real Anything Goes" Happosai smirked, "I taught those two idiots the half-ass version. Of my school. Would you think I would live such a powerful art in there hands to corrupt like that. They broke apart what I gave them into two different schools, leaving so much out."

What I learned was an incomplete version of Anything Goes? Out of all the schools I fought against the Saotome school is the strongest. How powerful is the complete version. "My God!" Happosai nodded. "Thankfully you are so smart, that you picked up the Tendo version, so I can expand on it. So will you accept, Ranma, will you become better?"

This sounds to good to be true, "Why now?" Happosai smiled, "I need an heir, an apprentice. I want to make sure I pass all I know to one who can improve it. You will not only be my heir, or my apprentice, but my assistant."

Assistant, that sounds so familiar. I stared at Happosai and for the first time, I realize, what I see is a mask. "You are not as it seems. Who are you, Happosai?" He grins. "Now I know that the you that I saw was mask. If that mask was the real you, you would never have asked that. As to your question, now I am Happosai. Grandmaster of Anything Goes school of martial arts. To some I am just that skilled pervert or that ol' man. In the future I don't know who I'll be" I'm missing something. What he said was a clue. "What where you back then?"

Happosai's smile increased. "It'll be a waste of time to tell you, because" He put his hand on his chest. "in here, you already know." I do know I just can't tell myself right now. "Okay than I will accept" Happosai tossed a scroll into my hands and disappeared in thin air. His voice came from anywhere. "Read that scroll and come looking for me for the next lesson, my heir, my apprentice, my assistant"

I clutched the scroll and stored it via hidden weapons. I need to get home. The sun had set during my talk with Happosai. I soon got to my home where my Mom was talking to an uninjured Sonic. "Ranma, you saved us" He said gratefully. "Yeah I did, where is Amy" My Mom sighed. "She is in your room, she seems to want to talk to you" I nod, setting Shade on the couch. "You know I have to do this alone" He nods and floats away toward the kitchen. I proceeded to my room next.

When I entered my room, I saw Amy lying on my bed staring into the ceiling. "Ranma" She says softly. I sat down on the side of the bed facing her. "Amy" Her eyes were puffy, she's been crying, "Are you okay" She shuddered. "I never thought he would ever come back. I wasn't expecting it. I was hiding from you in the tag game and next thing I knew I was on the ground in an alley and Sonic was unconscious." I placed my hand on her shoulder and she covered it with her own. "He-he-he was going to..." She couldn't say it. "I know Ami, I was surprised it was him. You see I knew him before you guys should up. He was always a little vengeance obsessed, but I never imagine he was so bad."

She rose off the bed to stare at me. "Please tell me you didn't let him go!!! He is a monster!!!" She stopped speaking after that, must have been the expression on my face. "I know, Shade showed me his mind." My body shuddered by itself, "So many horrors that he done. So many needless deaths so many people he tortured or raped. I had no choice" Amy looked at me, before lying back down. "So you killed him" I shook my head.

"I did so much worse. I used a sealed attack, I wiped him from existence. I condemned him to be surrounded by nothingness forever. His presence has been wiped away. No one remembers him except those he encountered within an hour of what I did to him. Besides those people, he never existed, and you know what? I enjoyed doing it to him, I feel bad, not for sending him to a worse place in hell, no I feel bad because I enjoyed it!!!!"

The tears have come back. "I'm worse than he is! He done evil things but what I did is so much worse, and you know what, I would do it again if someone like that existed. I would do it again and wouldn't feel any shame." Amy put her hand on my face. "You did that for me, didn't you" I nod, not trusting my words, "I'm sorry you had to go through that for me" She reached up and wiped away the tears.

I looked down at her and she had a sad smile on her face, then her face widened in surprise and she reached up and hugged me. "Ranma don't you realize what you done?" I shake my head, "You wiped him from existence. You destroyed every evidence that he was here. That means the people he killed have been brought back to life, because their deaths would have been evidence of him existing. Likewise the trauma of his tortures and rapes, they never happened"

It felt like every bone in my body disappeared, and I fell on the bed next to Amy. It never happened, all those memories never happened. Those whose lives and innocence has been taken was restored. I start to cry again this time from joy. As I cried, I felt two arms wrap around me, Amy. She put her lips to my ear, "I'm sorry" and she leaned forward and kissed my cheek, "I should have trusted and known that no matter what you remember, you will still be you" She leaned more and kissed the corners of my mouth. "Please, forgive me for hurting you like that."

I let her push me, so my back is on the bed and she sat on my torso and leaned down. Her hair was framing my head like a curtain. I could only see Amy and that is exactly what I want to see. "Can you let me back in your heart?" I looked at Amy, she was crying, but had a smile on her face. I think its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I lifted up and kissed her softly on the lips, leaned to her ear and whisper. "You never left it" The smile she gave me was golden. "I missed this" She said, "So did I" With that we fell into a comfortable silence. I grinned and she saw it, "What's so funny?" My smile only got wider, you do realize that you're it" She laughed as she hit me with a nearby pillow

Read and Review