Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ My Pain, My Sorrow... ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N: Those of you that say I'm bashing Akane to much get their wish as, I'm not going to write about her that much anymore. Also others have told me about other characters to cross over with, and I'm considering doing it. Oh and vote for those who you think Ranma should end up with.

Amy?

Senshi?

Other Crossover Character?

Old Fiances?

Multiple girls?

Chapter. 12: My Pain, My Sorrow...

I left the shrine, leaving the Senshi to their thoughts. So much fun is coming up. I'll tell the others when I get back to Nerima, but for now, since I skipped school and don't have Shade to cause extra trouble. I get some time to reflect. Why did I tell them that I was still in a relationship with Amy, she basically dumped me because she is so scared of how I'll be when I remember everything. Not that I can blame her, I did try to kill them all when I came out of hibernation. I hope we get back together, but even if we don't I thank her for restoring my faith in the other gender, oh and fixing my curse.

Lost in my thoughts, I almost didn't catch the soft cry that came out the alleyway. Turning around I go into the alley, and see a couple of bullies surrounding a person. Most likely a girl from the sound of the crying. "What are you boys doing here?" The boys turned around. "OH SNAPS, ITS RANMA SAOTOME!!! RUN" I blinked and watched as several boys, some with wet pants run away, from the mere sight of me. I didn't know, my reputation reached this far. No matter at least I don't have to kick the crap out of them.

Turning to the person that I save, I saw a student, maybe between 15 and 16 hiding in the corner. She had short purple hair that was dark enough to be mistaken for black. The top of her uniform was ripped, those boys were, I don't even want to think about it. "Hey are you okay" She looked at me to reveal that her eyes were also violet, but she reminded me of someone. "Thank you" Taking off my Chinese silk shirt, leaving me in a black muscle shirt. I handed it to her, "Here you go" She smiled gratefully after buttoning the shirt. It was so large on her small frame that it went to her knees and only the bottom of the skirt peeked out the bottom of the shirt. She even had to roll the sleeves just enough to hide her hands. "Thank you Mister" I cocked an eyebrow. Someone didn't know me?

"So why were those idiots picking on you?" The girl frowned. "Because I'm a freak" Okay, way to depressive. "Okay what makes you so freaky?" She seemed to sink into herself. "I can heal people, the first time I did it, all my school mates thought me to be a demon." Idiots. "Come on, follow me" She blinked in confusion. "Where are we going?" I grin, "Ice cream, I think I deserve to treat myself to some for saving a damsel in distress, I'll treat you too" She agreed. "Hey what's your name anyway?" She smiled, "Hotaru, Hotaru Tomoe" I shook her hand, "Ranma, Saotome Ranma.

Later, we were in the ice cream parlor, Hotaru was the subject of many jealous glares. Hey this may sound vain, but I'm a hunk, especially now that I'm showing off my muscles. "So Hotaru, about the healing ability" She paused in her eating, suddenly showing fear. Poor girl she must have had a hard life. "If those losers, think that such a great ability makes you a demon, all that makes them are ignorant assholes who don't deserve your company."

The smile she graced me with showed me that I made the right choice. "Besides want to see something cool?" She nods. I hold out my hand and summon a ball of my ki for all those in the ice cream palor to see. Many of them recognize who I was as my little performance in the rain made it on the news, spreading my fame and the popularity of the Mobian Corp. The ball was colored the black with red swirls that is my Ki signature. I looked around to see many of the people wearing similar uniforms that Hotaru was. Speaking out loud, "I have special abilities just like you do Hotaru and that doesn't make me a monster. Anyone should see that you have a very special gift. I just feel sorry for those who are ignorant and jealous enough for them to try and hurt you." Hotaru blushed and tried to duck into the booth.

Reabsorbing the Ki, I grin as several girls came closer, and apologized to Hotaru for their treatment of her. I could feel that they are being sincere because after they apologize, they just left, rather than use Hotaru to talk to me. Hotaru, she is very familiar to me. Especially with her healing ability. "Thank you Ranma" She said. I grinned, "I got nothing to do, so lets hang out. How about you show me around town"

Juuban, I found was just as weird as Nerima, but instead of high powered Martial Artist, they have Youma and the Senshi. Hotaru had brought me to an arcade to meet her other friends, so we played games as Hotaru called them. I was surprised to see the Senshi, all except Setsuna, who I figure to be stuck on a toilet right now. They greeted Hotaru, does that mean she is one of them? They haven't seen me, so it's time to have some fun. Oh how I love the advance Umisenken.

"Hey guys I would like you to meet my new friend" Hotaru said, pointing to where I am, only I'm invisible. "Where is your friend?" Usagi said looking around the spot I'm at. I quickly sink behind them, "I could of sworn he was here" Minako and Makoto grinned, "So our Hotaru has a boyfriend now?" She shook her head. "No, we're just friends" Haruka and Michiru smiled. "Maybe our little Hotaru took after us. "Haruka-Papa!" Papa? Best left questions unasked. As they joked with Hotaru, I found my chance, "Boo!" I got the pleasure of all but Hotaru jumping into the air.

"Hello, we meet again." I said suavely. I get the pleasure of making all the other Senshi blush. "Ranma what are you doing here?" Usagi said. "I figured I'll visit Juuban in person and see if it's as weird as Nerima, but I haven't seen any Youma, or 'Senshi' in person" I grin, time for advertising. Raising my voice so those nearby can hear me, "Did you know, that the Sailor Senshi is going to join the contest next month" Those nearby gasp. Those that here are going to spread it all over the city, therefore increasing the price of tickets. I can sell.

Hotaru is dumbfounded. "What?" I grin, "The Sailor Senshi have demanded the right to try and posses the Chaos Emerald that is the prize. So I thought I'll come to Juuban and see if any of them are any good enough to do this contest. After all, they'll be going up against death traps and members of the legendary Nerima Wrecking Crew." Hmm I should invite Herb to participate and maybe Saffron if he is fully grown. I see a trip to China is in order.

A student came in yelling. "A Youma is outside attacking!" I grin, "What luck I see that the Senshi are going to go into action." The girls around me are nervous. It's too crowded in the arcade now and they can't get away to transform. "Where are the Senshi? They usually show up as soon as the Youma appears" Hotaru gets nervous, she must be a Senshi too. Haruka grinned evilly as she turned towards me "Ranma time to prove if your reputation is true. A mere Youma shouldn't be any problem?"

Her question sparked a response. "The Ranma Saotome is in here???" Another person cheered, "He'll defeat the Youma" The Senshi grinned at me, Rei gloated "Go and defeat it, that is if you're good enough" I rolled my eyes. "Time to show you why I'm the best" I jumped into the air, flip into the air on the ceiling and using a minor light speed dash ran along the ceiling upside down and out the window. To see the Youma.

I looked at it and laughed. It was sooooooo and I mean sooooo stupid looking. How could a teddy bear shaped monster hurt me? Oh if I stay still long enough it'll hug me to death? For Pete's sake it was the actual size of the plushy toy. My mind was quickly changed when it spoke. It put one paw to it's mouth, widened it's eyes, making them shine in the process and said. "I wuv you!!! Can you giwve me a hug?"

EVIL!!! IT MUST DIE! TOO CUTE!!! MUST RESIST URGE TO KILL MYSELF. "CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!" Those around watched as the evil demon from the lowest pits of hell was blasted into tiny pieces of cotton. My eyes widened as the pieces started to crawl towards each other. That evil thing is going to come back together. "CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!! CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!! CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!! CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!! CHAOTIC DESTROYERS!!!!! CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!!!!"

When I was done there was a giant crater, and a whole bunch of dust. "HIRYU SHOTEN HA!!!" I blew all the dust making sure the hurricane was strong enough to spread the dust to the four corners of the country. It'll be a billion years before that horrible demon would reform. The crowd cheered as I walked back in. They parted to let me through to find the Senshi dumbfounded. Minako spoke first "Geeze, wasn't that overkill? It was just a cute little teddy bear, I just wanted to hug him and wuv him-"

I interrupted her, with another Chaotic Destroyer floating over my head. "Has that Youma affected you? If so you must be purified or destroyed." To make my point the Chaotic Destroyer expanded in size. Minako quickly shook her hands in the warding position. "I'm purified, I'm purified." The Chaotic Destroyer faded away. "Good. When it comes to things like that, there are no such thing as overkill" That thing will give me nightmares for years. Even worse then the time, I accidentally walked in on fat-ass as he was bathing...eww.

Two of the Senshi were acting different from surprised. Rei was pale and Ami was typing into a mini computer, looking annoyed. "What's with you two" Rei shuddered. "Such vast amounts of life energy. It is beyond anything I ever felt." I left her alone, because she was overwhelmed, so I went to Amy, "So what about you?" She looked up confused. "It's weird, the only energy detected was Pluto's magic, I still don't know how you could draw off of it, but it was only a trickle and that is what my computer recorded, I estimated the damage done, and it is more powerful than one of our strongest attacks yet the readings are on the bottom of the graph. I don't get it"

I laugh, "Your computer can't detect ki, because it is the representative of a person's life energy and you need to be aware of your own life energy to be aware of others. That is why your friend is overwhelmed. My energies are nothing like she has ever seen." Ami nods as she types this in her computer. Leaving Ami to her business, I turn to Haruka who is slightly dazed, "So, am I good enough?" She didn't respond, neither did her partner. I look around and see that no one is paying attention to us. I get to tease her now

I grin and back into the nearby shadows, then shift to my girl form. I sneak behind Haruka and wrap my arms around her, making sure to press my chest into her back and whisper in her ear, "I asked if that was good enough? Why aren't you listening to me anymore? I thought you liked me Haru-chan?" I grin as she preforms the full body blush, I let her go and she turns, "Ah Ra-ra-ranma! When did you turn" She was beat red, and was panting away. Michiru was smirking too, but she too had a light blush on her elegant face.

I pouted, "Oh and I thought you like me as a girl" I sigh, "Such a shame" I snap my fingers just for image sake and shift back to male. "Opportunity lost, no biggy" I pouted to add extra sting, "And I was willing to experiment" By the blushes of all the others especially the giant pout on Haruka's face, I could barely resist laughing. "Got to go girls. I'll be back to give you the specs for the contest, bye all!" The girls waved, including a confused Hotaru.

As I was walking back to Nerima, a water balloon hit my head. Soaking wet and not so nice anymore I look up to see Sonic on top of the roof of a nearby building smirking at me. "Got cha Ranma. I thought Mr. Martial Artist is suppose to be aware of his surrounds." I glared at Sonic and mutter under my breath. "Stupid Blue Hedgehog" While I was thinking evil thoughts. Sonic took the chance to hit me with another water ballon. "Gotcha again" He'll pay, "SSOONNNICCC" I ran up the side of the building Sonic was on, only to find him gone. "Over here slowpoke!" He was across the street, the rails were obviously activated by him.

"I'll get you!!" I jumped across the street aiming a kick at Sonic's head. He ducked and tapped my back. "Tag" that word started the district wide game of tag. After tagging me, Sonic jumped onto a rail and skidded of into the distance. I jumped onto a nearby rail and caught up to him half a mile later, With a forward flip I landed both feet on his head. "Tag" I said before using his head as a spring board to jump off the rail onto the crowded streets below. Twisting, turning, jumping and ducking I ran through the crowd while behind me I can hear Sonic just plowing through them, he was always impulsive.

"STOP YOU FOWL BLUE HAIRED DEMON!" I heard Kuno say before he was launched into the distance. "I see you, Ranma!" I glance back, to see Sonic right behind me, time to up the game. "Can't catch me!" I said as I began jumping from car to car. Sonic jumped onto the rails above, but I didn't pay it any attention. I realize my mistake when he landed right where I was about to land from one of my jumps.

How could I forget the speed boost! I twisted while in midair to change my destination, but I was already to close. Sonic whacked me on the back of my head, "Taaaggg" He mocked before running off using the light speed dash. So he decided to up the game to I can do that. Using the Umisenken, I've become invisible and using a moment of concentration, I have a line of large red and black rings the lined the sides of buildings. I jumped into the first one and proceeded to run along the side of the buildings. All I had to do was keep on making rings until Sonic stopped the Light Speed Dash. I saw him stop in front of Knuckles

"Hey Sonic, who you're running from?" I saw as he grins. "Ranma, we're just playing a nice little game of tag" Knuckles grinned, "So that is why I just heard explosions in the distance." I got off the pole where I was spying on them. I simply walked up to Sonic and slapped him in the back of the head, "Tag, I guess someone didn't tell you I can turn invisible" I jumped onto a nearby rail and laughed when Sonic started swiping at the air.

"No fair!!!" he yelled. "This is Tag, but I like the hide and seek version myself. I guess you lose" Sonic give the finger even though I was behind him. He turned towards Knuckles and poked him. "I guess we need more players than. Tag" Sonic proceeded to run off into the distance. Knuckles made no move to act. Sonic was about twenty feet away when Knuckles acted. He grinned and slammed a fist into the ground. The whole area shook as if hit by a bomb. Sonic stumbled and fell off his feet. Whoa. Knuckles is strong. He did that without building up power. He walked over to Sonic, who by now was covered with rubble and flicked him in the nose. "Tag, dumbass"

Knuckles's gloves shifted. Rather than shaped like claws, the fingers where now long and pointy. Knuckles in a blur of motion was gone and in his place was a very deep hole. By the time Sonic dug himself out the rubble, we were joined by Amy. Looking around she sighed. "Geeze Sonic, who you piss off now" Sonic grinned while picking rocks out of his hair. "Just playing a friendly game with Ranma and Knuckles" Amy smiled, "What you're playing?"

Sonic leaned closer and whispered, "You really want to know" Amy was nodding her head frantically. Sonic gestured for her to come closer. "TAAGGG!!!" He yelled pushing Amy, she fell into a nearby fountain and Sonic jumped down the hole Knuckles made. I got too distracted by how the water made Amy look so I accidentally let go of the Umisenken. Amy shook her self off, looked around and saw me. "Oh" She smiled and waved me to come closer, Damn it why did she have to wear white??? "You wouldn't mind if I tag you"

Shaking myself out of Amy induced fantasies. "If we were dating, but since we are just friends, bye-bye!!!!" I jumped to a nearby rail and started grinding. Looking behind me, I saw Amy was following me. "COME BACK HERE!!!!" She yelled. I jumped and stuck out my tongue "Can't catch me!!!" Amy grinned evilly and flashed me. Oh my. I didn't see where I was running when I landed and ran right into a metal wall making a body shaped dent. "Ouch" I muttered as I slid down the wall, before falling onto my back.`

Amy bent down and kissed my forehead. "Nice to know I still affect you that way, oh and by the way, tag!" She ran off laughing as I tried to get my bearings. "Man aren't you a sucker" I heard Rouge say. I looked around to see the gothic girl sitting at the cafe I usually go to drinking a cup of coffee. "I mean seriously, just because you see some flesh, you go all crazy." Whatever. Pointing behind her. "HEY ISN'T THAT KNUCKLES, BUTT NAKED!!!" In a flash Rouge was holding a camera, taking pictures in that direction, "Where is he??? Where is he"

I flicked her in the back of the head. "Hypocrite. Oh and Tag, you're it" I jumped on a rail to grinded away. About two minutes later, I heard a growl above me, and saw Rouge gliding in my direction, no she's flying. There were transparent purple energy wings that connected from the waist to her hands, "Oh shit" I muttered as she began dive bombing me at ridiculous speeds. I was forced to jump off the rails and take to roof hoping when she started dropping grenades at the spots I was at. "Your aim sucks!!!" Then she tosses another grenade, this time I sped towards her to catch, with the intentions of throwing it back at her.

My plan was put off course when the grenade she threw exploded before I could catch it and instead of an explosion, it was gas. Caught by surprise I forgot to hold my breath. As I approached the darkness I heard "Bad aim, my left butt cheek". I woke up, looking at a nearby clock, half and hour has gone by. I saw a note was taped onto my chest. Opening it, it said. "Tag,-Rouge. P.S.: Nice Try. P.P.S: Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Great how far away did everyone else escape to? Going on the nearest rail, I looked for a target, about ten minutes later, I found one.

"Hey Tails" Tails looked up from the ice-cream he was consuming. "Hey Ranma, What's up" I grin. "Just playing a little game, you wanna play?" Tails licked his ice-cream, looking so innocent "What game are you playing?" Perfect. I rush at Tails only to freeze with my hand inches from him. "Yeah right, do you guys think I'm dumb?" Oh holy crap. Tails was still licking his cone, but in his other hand was the biggest damn gun I've ever seen and knowing Tails, it could have the power of a nuke. It was pointed right at my face. "Why don't you older kids set a good example and be mature?" He's still not looking at me, but his ice cream. "When I look up, I want you gone, so I can enjoy myself. Next time, don't even bother trying unless I'm playing that stupid game of Tag" I gulp and use the light speed dash to get the hell away. That kid can be damn scary sometimes.

I was about to start looking for someone else, when I heard a scream in the distance, one of pure horror/ I recognize that voice, It's AMY!! "SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!" She screamed, but I was already rushing over there. When I got to the source of the scream, it was an alley. Amy was on the floor, clutching her stomach, a thin trail a blood ran down out her lip. She had a massive bruise on her cheek. Her assaliant was still talking to her as he didn't see me yet. I couldn't see him either because he was in the shadows. "You never thought I'll be back you little slut. I'm going to take what's rightfully mine. And like last time, hero boy won't be coming" I look further to see an unconscious Sonic, he was bleeding from the back of his head. He must have caught them by surprise. "Maybe I should play with you right here"

Amy whimpered and I suddenly remember a conversation me and her had, about what changed her. This is the bastard that hurt her, oh he is going to pay. "Someone help me" She whispered. I was about to step out when he did first. I couldn't believe it, "Taro?"

Read and Review