Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ Threat ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N Thanks for reading, I may be bashing Akane a bit. Sorry I just don't like her. Sorry it sucks to be her. She will most likely remain bald and have a lot of facial hair until I deem it so.

Chapter. 11: Threat

"You are a threat. Because of you, all my work, all my suffering goes for nothing!" My attacker yelled at me. "Because of you, chaos will rule in the future! So in the name of order you must die" I sighed, how many crazy people do I have to meet? "So let me get this straight, because of the things I am doing, I am a threat to the ruling of order in the future" I rolled, my eyes. "Listen, I don't know whether, you are drunk, crazy or a very bad case of PMS, I had a bad day, so I'm going to go home, have a nice day miss"

"I will kill you, you have to die, I will get you." I stopped and let the Chaotic Destroyer get closer. "Better have tried and failed." She was foaming at the mouth. I would have ignored her had Shade not fallen off my head. "You monster." He backed up and lost his lunch. Now I'm worried. Shade can get pretty disgusting when he's cussing. "Ranma wait. I'm picking up her thoughts" Of course! Shade was telekinetic, I must of forgotten he was telepathic. "MURDERER!!!!" I blinked, Shade is pissed. I grabbed him, keeping him from attacking. "Shade what's wrong?" He shuddered. "So many have died because of her, and she plans to kill more. Billions killed because of her. All for a future where the few thousand survivors of mankind are mindless zombies. She helped killed free will."

I turned to my attacker, "Now I understand, you know that I will prevent this if I ever found out, so you tried to kill me before I do. Now I am going to stop this future from ever happening. No matter what you do, you know the energies of the Chaos Emeralds are the strongest source of power." She paled, proving me right. "You can't stop me now, and there will be no chance once I get even one of them." I walked up until my face was inches from hers. "Chaos will not let it self be sealed away, murderer." Chaos Control is about to run out. "Let me add a reminder for you to remember"

I reabsorbed the energies of the Chaotic Destroyer. I turned towards my attacker and my hands blured. "Ultimate Weakness Moxibation Point. Cat's Tongue Point, and a little special something of my own, Good day" I grabbed Shade and used the Light Speed Dash to get a good distance on her as I let go of Chaos Control. Shade asked "What did you do to that ^%&%^&?" I grinned and waited. "IIII'LLLLL KKKKKIIIIILLLLLL YYYYYYYOOOOOUUUU" That came from the distance. "Explosive Diarrhea Point." Shade winced. "That must have hurt, good"

I figured the only good point of that encounter was the new attack I learned and the new energy source to draw off of. Finally arriving home, I saw Tails and Kasumi both at computers writing the central A. I for the MechaChao. "Ah Ranma, come here and help finish up load the program." Kasumi asked, Tails whispered in my ear, "Use Chaos Control" I nod and whisper, "Chaos Control" The room froze and I took Tails spot at one computer. Using another Revision of the Chestnut Fist to type in the needed data. I finished before the time limit ran out.

Shade looked at the monitor, "You forgot the Ascension Protocols" I blinked, "What?" Shade sighed "I wish you would remember everything. Hold on, type exactly what I transfer into your head" I blinked as the new data came into my head and out my fingers. As I was typing, I asked, "What are the Ascension Protocols?" Shade pointed at the data, "The Ascension Protocols allow a MechaChao, when under the right conditions, evolve it self into a real Chao, most of the times, it depends on it's partners personality and a massive energy source" I nod in understanding, "So Shade did you come to life because of the Ascension Protocols" He grins, puts one finger to his mouth, "Now that's a secret."

When I finally released Chaos Control, Kasumi gasped and Tails grinned, "Oh my! Ranma I didn't know you knew computers!" I grin, "What can I say, I'm a jack of all trades. Kasumi, can you make us a snack for us" She nods and leaves the room. Tails started to look over the data I typed in, "Ranma what is this section of the data for, It's not in any of the blueprints. " I saw Shade shake his head, so mimicking him "Now that's a secret." Tails rolls his eyes, "Whatever"

I think I should warn the others about my assailant, "Tails some dangerous people are going to be after us" He blinks, "What?" I nod, "Because the energy we tap is chaos energy, those that are representative of order will want our destruction, because chaos is stronger than order" Tails groaned, "More enemies! Great, what do they look like?" I told him and was treated to the sight of Tails getting a nosebleed. "Are you serious? How can someone fight in something like that" I shrugged, "Must be used as a distraction method"

Shade wasn't drooling like he usually does. He must really hate them. "Tails tell the others about this threat. While they may not be as powerful, they still can cause some damage" Tails nodded as Kasumi came back in with snacks while we discussed the MechaChao's systems. I can't wait to see the Ascension Protocols put into effect. Shade remembers everything, that we went through. All I have to do is catch up. Something about Shade is on the edge of my memory. I need to remember, because it could save my life, one day. If I can't remember it, Shade can't tell me.

I woke to the buzzing of my alarm, again. Only this time Shade was the one to destroy it with a mini-mallet. Yawning I got up and prepared for school. "Shade, I have a girl whose offering her panties to you" Again, like previous days he hoped out of somewhere in my room, pouted and took his spot on my head. Walking outside, I enjoyed the nice clear day, but I'm bored. Time to cause some trouble. Shifting to my girl form, I start to mess with lonely guys or business men on their way to work. A couple of winks and I have the pleasure of seeing idiots walk into poles.

I pause, right there in front of me, was the person that attacked me. She looked normal, but the small facial twitch alerted me to how utterly pissed off she is. She glances at me, disregards my presence and continued on her way. I grin, she must not know of my girl side. "Shade go home and tell mom I had to skip school today, I'm going to follow her." I whispered. Shade nodded and was soon gone. I turned into the nearest alleyway and invoked the advance version of the Umisenken.

Jumping from roof top to roof top, with a sleath that would make any ninja jealous, I followed my target. She walked uncomfortably out of Nerima, into Juuban with many stops at the bath room. I have to say she is quite the cusser. Often times, she refers to some insane torture that ironically I've already been through by the fat-ass. Soon she arrives at a shrine. She is hiding the pain of the moxibation points pretty well. Looking at the sign. I find this to be the Hino Shrine.

I heard of this place. Suppose to be a miko here that can receive visions of the future by pumping her ki into a fire that has been lit for millennia. Sensing her stop at one spot. I go the branch that overlooks a window to a common area of the shrine. Oh look they left the window open, they make this too easy. Slipping in and sticking to the walls I see who my target has contact. They are girls, most between one and three years of my age.

My target had snuck up behind a whiny blond with ponytails that have buns shaped like meatballs. "I'm right here" Answering the blonde's question of where she was. The distracted blond squealed and jumped into the air in fright. The rest just rolled their eyes or giggled. "SETSUNA!! STOP DOING THAT!!!" So that's her name, sounds inherently bitchy. Setsuna smirked "Sorry Usagi, force of habit"

Usagi quickly became ditzy again. "Its okay" She turned to what the girl with long black hair. I can sense some minor ki abilities. She ranks a little below Akane. "Rei, let me borrow your manga!" Rei just growled at her, "Usagi we have to find out what Setsuna called us here for!" Usagi just grabbed one anyway. Rei grabbed her, "HEY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!! STOP STEALING MY MANGA AND PAY ATTENTION" Usagi did a good impression of Soun. "WAAAHHHH! REI HATES ME!!!"

It took half a hour to calm her down. Setsuna sat in a chair next to a short hair blond and a long haired aqua, who was cuddling close together, even necking. Oh my lesbians. "As I was saying before I was interrupted-" She trailed off, and Usagi blushed in embarrassment. "There is another threat to Crystal Tokyo" So that is what they call their whole lets kill most of mankind and enslave the remaining survivors.

The cheerful attitude quickly died as everyone became serious. Another, girl one with short blue hair that looks like Akane spoke up, I think she was called Ami, "I thought after the whole Sailor Galaxia incident, we don't have anymore threats since Usagi sealed away Chaos" Setsuna shook her head. "I'm sorry but something, that I thought was just an urban legend, turned out to be true. The Chaos Emeralds"

"The Chaos Emeralds?" They all said. I got the feeling that none of them liked that phrase. The other blond, Minako asked "What are the Chaos Emeralds?" Setsuna sighed. "Back in the Silver Millennium, there was a rumor of a power, a thousand times more powerful than the Silver Crystal and predates the Silver Millennium by a thousand years was rumored to exist. Seven Emeralds that could offer power infinite to those that could use the chaos energies." The others listening paled. Ami spoke up "On the Mercury Computer, I read up on the urban legends stored in the archive. They were eventually disproved, because there was never a energy detected, nor did the Time Gate found them, became a silly legend"

I laughed mentally. The Chaos Emeralds can't be detected unless they want to be detected. "That what I and the Queen thought so we just disregarded it as some stupid rumor that was use to weaken the Silver Crystal's influence." The brunette, Makoto spoke, "So what is the problem. The crystal isn't real, right?" Setsuna sighed. "Did you guys here of the new race in Nerima that occurred recently?" They nodded, Usagi frowned "I wanted tickets to that, but the people at school that went said it was really amazing." Ami nodded, "The Mobian Corp introduced such advance Technology, that everyone wants in on the secret company that sprang out of nowhere. "

Minako pulled a poster of me, Mousse and Ryouga, "I have a poster of three of the racers. They are so dreamy," Makoto sighed dreamingly "They remind me of my Sempei" The others rolled their eyes. I had to keep from laughing at them. "The C.E.O and winner of the race, Ranma Saotome announced at the end of the world that the next race will have a prize, One of the seven Chaos Emeralds. I went to the Time Gates to see if this is true and got nothing"

"What do you mean nothing?" The short haired blond, Haruka asked, "The Time Gates couldn't detach nothing on Ranma Saotome, his life, his presence or his future. Anything that could directly lead to him, Mother, Father, friends any chain to find his history cannot be detached by the Time Gates. Than I realized. He is a nexus" I'm a nexus? Cool. She got several blank looks. "What do you mean?" Rei asked. Setsuna sighed, "You know of the butterfly effect?"

Minako grinned, "Oh it's when you use butterfly jewelry on clothes!" She was ignored. Ami spoke, "The butterfly effect is the theory that when a butterfly flaps his wings on one side of the world because of that, on the other side of the world a storm starts. Setsuna is saying that every choice that this Ranma makes directly influences the future." Setsuna smiled "She is right. Every action he takes sets thousands of different paths. So he could destroy the world if he sneezed the wrong way." The girls paled and I finally realized who these people where. So they are the famed Sailor Senshi. Interesting, but I only count eight where is the ninth Senshi? "So what about Crystal Tokyo?" Usagi asked, oddly serious.

Setsuna blushed through her dark tan skin, "Yesterday I made a mistake" The others gaped at her, "You...made... a...mistake?" Setsuna's blush only deepened. "I confronted him yesterday, to try and wipe him out. As my duty as Sailor Pluto all Nexus are to be killed" Haruka stiffened, "I just remember. You are talking about Ranma Saotome, of the Anything Goes School of Martial Arts. That Ranma Saotome, who defeated dragons, demons and even kill a God!!! That Ranma Saotome, the best Martial Artist in Japan and quite possibly the world???" I have a reputation, cool'

Setsuna began to speak but was interrupted by Usagi, who was still serious. "Was he evil?" Setsuna avoided her gaze. "Is he evil?" She repeated, with more strength. Haruka answered her, "Hell no! He is a martial arts God, who is one of the most honorable man out there. He defends the weak" I like her, she's cool with me. "It seems to me that Ms. I-like-girls-has a thing for Ranma" Makoto said. Haruka blushed as did the person in her lap, Michiru. "He is the only man out there worth it." Michiru grinned, "Also the rumor that he can change genders doesn't help either?" She blushed deeper. Must think of Amy, not cheat on her and have naughty fun with lesbians.

The others laughed, but Usagi, who wasn't joining in. Instead she glared at Setsuna. "You attack an innocent man, no you attacked a hero. So tell us what happened" It was said calmly but damn, she sounded scary, Setsuna flinched, but continued. "It was raining and he was alone. So I attacked him. He simply dodged my Dead Scream attacks, than taunted me. I was so excited to get rid of the threat so easily, I've underestimated him." Haruka interrupted her. "She got her ass kicked" She was glared at, and Setsuna continued. "He started taunting me and I increase the power in an effort to hit him. My time magic would be useful against any opponent. He than..."

"Finish" Usagi commanded, "He tapped the magic of Pluto and made an attack a thousand times more powerful that my dead scream." The girls gasped. So I was tapping magic of a planet, cool. "He what!!" They yelled. "He tapped my magic and made an attack call the Chaotic Destroyer. I was shocked so I couldn't teleport in time." Teleportation? That must be how she was shooting from everywhere. "Before it hit me, he did this other attack, that froze time"

"He was tapping your power right?" Ami asked, "No, I can't stop time without killing myself. He did it so easily and stopped even the rain. He froze everything but my face, so we could talk." Usagi sighed, "So what you talk about?" Setsuna sighed. "I called him a threat to Crystal Tokyo and threatened to kill him. He just laughed at that, and I figured he would have walked away had his partner read my mind. He didn't like what our goal would achieve and made plans to stop Crystal Tokyo from forming. He also did something else to me as he left"

They gasped, "No he didn't rape you, did he?" Usagi asked, Setuna shook her head. "He used a series of pressure points that made me as weak as a baby, an weakness to hot water and-" She mumbled the last part. To bad someone heard her, "Explosive Diarrhea! HA HA HA HA" Minako was on the floor laughing and the rest of the Senshi there joined her. Setsuna was beet red now, it must be to have that problem. Maybe I should do it to Fat-ass, no to good for him

"So if Ranma wanted to prevent Crystal Tokyo, could he do it?" Michiru asked, Setsuna nodded, "He could do it. With or without the Chaos Emerald, he could do it. If he gets the Emerald, than it will be easier. After he left, I head straight towards the Time Gates and because Ranma became involved, our future is unable to be seen, and the few glimpses I did see, broke into billions of different timelines. Almost all of them had no Crystal Tokyo"

Usagi sighed. "You've messed up, first no matter what, no more attacking innocents." Setsuna nodded, "I know, I think if we got you the Chaos Emerald we could cement Crystal Tokyo, we won't really have anymore trouble, if we manage to get all seven." They think that they could harness the power of chaos? Those fools. Ami clapped her hands. "Then the best choice is to get the Chaos Emerald as soon as possible. Why wait a month when we have the best scrying devices out there?

Each of the Senshi perked out, the one called Michiru, took out a pen like object. "Neptune Star Power Makeup!" I was treated to the sight of a naked woman doing one hell of a dance. When she was done, she was wearing something out of a perverts wet dream. She took out a mirror. "Show us the location of the Chaos Emerald" The mirror pulsed once, twice, three times and cracked. "Stop it, or it will break," Setsuna said. Michiru or Sailor Neptune powered down. "I guess we can't scry for it with my mirror how about the sacred fire?"

The Senshi walked out the room and I followed them until they got to the center of the shrine. Rei left and came back with a shrine priestess uniform on. I still can't believe they haven't detached my presence, but then again my advancement of the Umisenken is nearly undetectable. I still wonder how mom found me. Paying attention to Rei I saw the ki flow out her body into the fire. "OH SACRED FIRE, SHOW ME THE LOCATION OF THE CHAOS EMERALD!!!!" Nothing happened. Like I said the Chaos Emerald won't be detected like that, but I saw how she contacted the fire, I think I should tell them something. As they started to leave. I started to pump ki directly into the Sacred Fire. "LOOK REI SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!" Usagi yelled. This is too easy.

With a little prodding the fire turned black with a red core, "Look! In the center of the fire!" Ami gasped. For in the center was a reflection of me sitting in the lotus position like I was floating in the fire. Broadcasting my voice "You are in the presence of Ranma Saotome and I will tell you now, there is no point in trying to search for the Chaos Emeralds. They are undetectable and only I know the locations." The others gasped. Again this is way to easy. Usagi stood closer to the fire. "How are you doing this?" The me in the fire grins like I direct. "Doing what? Talking to you through the Sacred Fire, Usagi or should I say Senshi?"

Their jaws dropped, "You know who we really are?" I wink "I can read your minds" I point to Haruka and Michiru, "The rumors about me turning into a girl are true, Haruka and Michiru" I said shifting the image into my girl form. "But I'm in a relationship, but I'm flattered for wanting me in a threesome" Faking telepathy is easy, if you know the right things. Haruka and Michiru turned beat red. "Usagi you want to know if I want to destroy Crystal Tokyo, if it isn't changed from how it is now I will. I will not let you Senshi condemn billions to death, killing the planet and destroying free will." Usagi backed up as if slapped

"What? We save the world in Crystal Tokyo" I shake my head. Rei getting pissed, "Hey get out of the Sacred Fire!" I grin internally time for another trick. The me in the fire stood up and walked out the fire, turning the Sacred Fire back to it's original way while the black and red fire surrounded the me that was walking. Upping the image a bit the back of the fire formed two flaming wings, "Happy?" I made my illusion point to Setsuna.

" I read her mind. A threat comes in the later years and instead of letting other heroes fight it, after you lose, you all decided to freeze the whole planet as a resort rather than giving the other heroes, the ones that could stop it a chance. You killed billions of people, destroyed many environments and killed many species all in the name of pride. The governments are destroyed in the thousand years the earth was a frozen husk and when the Senshi reawakened. Usagi took over and they let her, because they had no other choice. So Sailor Moon takes away the chaos and free will, calling it purifying and there we have Crystal Tokyo , the dead empire"

The Senshi looked pale and a couple lost there lunch. Setuna, pale spoke up, "If we had the power of the Chaos Emeralds we could change everything, so why don't you give it to us. "No can do. You see next month we have a contest to get the Chaos Emerald, it goes to whoever gets to it first" Usagi stood up "Then the Senshi will join this contest." Hmmm "You could but I don't have to let you" Rei stood up "You couldn't stop us. The minute the location is revealed, we'll be there" Whatever, "Oh really Chaos Control"

They all froze including the Sacred Fire. I only left their faces unfroze. "I could freeze you in time until the contest is over. So apologize for being so threatening." Eventually she apologize and I turned off Chaos Control. Usagi bowed. "I apologize for the actions of my Senshi, if we can not have the Chaos Emerald, please allow us to compete" Might as well "I tell you the place is now picnic. There are numerous death traps in there, as well as monsters and even robots. Do you still want to compete, knowing that some of you may die? All the other participates are aware of this fact."

Usagi nodded. Why not. "Okay then you can compete, but no eliminating competition." I start to lower the amount of power in the illusion. "Oh you should know one thing." Usagi blinked in confusion. "What?" I should tell them "I will tell you this, but if you tell anyone, and I mean anyone the whole world learns who the Senshi are." Usagi nods. "Okay then, whoever gets the Chaos Emerald gets the treasure that comes with it, about 90 billion yen worth" I cut power to the image and leave the girls, who have all have fainted with shock. That should stir things up. Maybe one of them will get greedy for the power and money. Maybe I should leak out that the Senshi are real to Happosai. I just love causing some Chaos.

Read and Review