Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ Chao Eggs a coming ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N: Soon the time for the big event arrives. It'll be at least three chapters long and at most seven chapters. I'm leaning towards the latter. Several Segments will be in third person so that it enhances the scene. This chapter is a bit longer than others. Enjoy

Chapter 15: Chao Eggs a coming

Mecha Mecha, Mecha Chao

Come on, make me say wow

I love you Mecha Chao Chao

You are the cat's meow

"So are you saying that all that happened last week? Kuno, sane and going to therapy, Akane's skin turned green? What else happened?" I said getting dressed, today is a big day. I have to get the Mecha Chao out to everyone in the contest, that is going to happen within a week. I made several extra eggs, just in case. In no one else joins then I'll give them to Mom, or Kasumi.

` Shade shook his head. "Nothing else happened. After going dragon on their sorry asses, no one wanted to mess with Amy." I smiled. Shade did look really scary in that form. "Good, I'm lucky winter break starts today, I didn't want to explain why I'm skipping more school to mom. Thank god I'm ahead of the class by several years. "Come on Shade, we need to get going."

Looking out my window I found it to actually being snowing, winter has come in really fast. So I pulled out a parka, black with red fur. Some heavy black slacks with a red turtle neck sweater/ Top it off, a snow hat with giant black flops that covered my ears. For Shade, I gave him a red scarf and a mini sweater mom sewed for him. It even had a picture of his dragon form on it. Walking downstairs, I saw my mom sitting by the fireplace wrapped in blankets and drinking hot cocoa while reading a book.

"Hey mom" Mom looked up and smiled. "You're awake? Great! I would hug you, but I'm quite comfy, and don't want to get up." Mom is a hoot. "Don't bother, what are you reading?" She grins and hold up the book. The Inferno of Dante, very funny "Warm thoughts means warm body, besides I think that I like what would happen to Genma, if this has some basis in truth."

Shade whispered in my ear, "Your mom's weird" I nod, and began walking out. "Son, you got a letter, it has urgent on it" I stopped, "Thanks Mom, see you later" Going to where the held, I found the letter that Mom was talking about. It radiated a light scent of jasmine that made me take more than one whiff. "From Ms. Croft" I read on the letter, noticing that it had a lip stick mark on the corner. Putting it away in subspace with the eggs, I promised to read it later. "Come Shade"

Outside, Nerima was a winter wonder land. Snow covered everywhere. I looked up and activated the rails. Tails seemed to have been festive, because instead of the metal rails, they were solid crystal railings. I shifted and saw the colors shift into a prism of color. "How wonderful" I said out loud. "It is Saotome" I turned and saw Kuno. He wasn't wearing his samurai clothing, not even winter versions. He was wearing a long brown trench coat, a matching scarf and ear muffs. Kuno looked normal. He didn't have the glaze in his eyes that I was accustomed to.`

"What do you want?" I said neutrally, I'm still not going to be that trustful. "I came...to say that I'm sorry" He sighed and it looked like he aged ten years. "I didn't realize that my actions against you, Ms. Tendo and your other form was harassment, worse sexual harassment, attempted murder and worse attempted brainwashing. I was blinded by my delusions. That I could do no wrong, but when I saw your friend Shade their, in his 'bigger form' my life flashed before my eyes, and I didn't like it one bit." Kuno went to his hands and knees and prostrated himself in front of me. "Please forgive me for my dishonor"

This is sad. "Get up Kuno" He stood, awaiting my next words. "As long as you do not return to your old ways, then I shall forgive you" He shook my hand happily and continued on his way, with a skip in his step. He must have really needed my apology. If Kuno could grow up, maybe Akane would...Never happen.

Ten Residence:

Finally getting to Amy's house. I sighed in relief. Amy's house was a couple floors bigger then the Tendo home, but was similarly designed. The only difference is that the dojo in the backyard was huge. Knocking on the door, I waited for a response. Amy's mother opened the door. "Hell Mrs. Ten, is Yoko in?" Amy's mother had dark red hair, but I could see the resemblance between mother and daughter. She looks to be in her late twenties, but I know her age is more in the forties. "Ah, yes Ranma. I'll go get my love sick daughter for her manly boyfriend" Whoa I thought only my mom had that quirk.

She let me in. The inside of the house were covered with dozens upon dozens of weapons. Amy's mom left up the stairs to get Amy, leaving me in the hallway. I duck under the blow from Mr. Ten. "Nice try. I sensed you a mile away" Mr. Ten laughed and rubbed a hand through his white hair. "At least I know my daughter is going to dating someone we approve of." He looked around, "So when are you going to marry her, and teach me the Umisenken as a wedding gift to the family?" He was bopped on the head with two mallets. Mrs. Ten sighed. "Don't mind him. He's just obsessed with that invisibility technique." She grabbed his ear and dragged Mr. Ten away.

I looked at Amy. She was wearing a pink turtle-neck sweater, long flowing white skirt and a white jacket with a matching beanie covering her head. Again she somehow tucked all her hair underneath except her bangs "So, how you doing?" I said giving a small kiss on her lips. Her face was slightly flushed, only adding to her beauty. "I've missed you" I nod "So did I" Time to give her what I've been working on. Pulling out the egg. "Here. On the day of the race, either poor some energy into it, or a drop of blood." She took the egg and it disappeared. "Thanks." Shade floated outside. "To waffy for my blood" He muttered, before he left, he turned to me. "Oh you need to tell her what I mentioned."

She looked at me curiously. "Tell me what?" I need to tell her. "At the race. The Guardian Emeralds won't work but a bit. It's energies will be absorbed by the Chaos Emerald. So Chaos Control would only last from thirty seconds to a minute. Also any other energy attacks that use the energy of the Guardian Emeralds will be weakened." She nodded, "It's okay, I understand" She grinned. "So you headed to the others houses to drop off eggs" I nod. "Also the Sailor Senshi need theirs too"

Amy froze "The Senshi? You met the Senshi?" I blink. "I told everyone this the day after I told them" Amy blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I forgot" I grin and hugged Amy. We stayed like that until she started sniffing. "What smells like jasmine?" I looked down. The letter must have gotten pulled out when I retrieved the egg. "I got a letter from a Ms. Croft. I kept it to read later." She picked it up and frowned at the lipstick. "She seems suspicious, mind If I read it?" I shook my head, and she opened the letter and proceeded to read it.

Dear Mr. Saotome

I have heard of this contest that you are throwing, and would like to compete in it. I don't know if you heard of me, but I'm sort of a famous explorer. I will be in Tokyo at the address provided below. I would like to see you, the stories I've heard were 'interesting'.

Sincerely,

Ms. Lara Croft.

Amy looked up from the letter to me. Years of being around upset females have given me an extra sense about when they are upset and right now my sense is telling me to get the hell away. In a voice that sounded to sweet to be real. "Why Ranma, lets go visit Ms. Croft and ask her what is so interesting." I knew that if I say no, I would be in for some pain. So I sighed. "We have to get the eggs handed out first. Lets hurry"

Victoria Manor:

Rouge's house was up first. I somehow knew that she lived in a castle. I think it fits her better than a manor. A butler let us in. I expected to find her sitting her in a throne like chair sipping some red wine in a room full of paintings of past family. I got the painting part right.

Me and Shade busted a gut when we found her and Knuckles in front of a big screen, playing video games. We interrupted her during a victory dance. "I didn't know nobles knew the electric slide" All of her pale skin turned beet red. Knuckles chuckled. He was wearing some jeans, a long sleeve redish brown button up shirt that had no collar, the usual metal gauntlets and his dreads were tied back into a ponytail. Rouge was wearing a female business like suit that was dark purple almost black, a English bowler hat that had her hair tucked in with purple eye shadow and black lipstick.

Me, Amy and Knuckles laughed a little longer at the Goth girl. "Here guys I'm here to drop off the eggs." I produced two eggs. While Amy's was white, Rouge's was purple and Knuckles was brownish red. I told them how to activate them and left them after playing a couple rounds of Zone of Enders.

Hana's Lovely Bakery:

Sonic lived above a bakery with his mother and father. Mrs. Hana was a sweet woman. In fact I can remember stopping by her bakery in the past before I met any of them. "Hey Ms. Hana, I didn't know Recca was your son" She blinked, "Ranma? How is my favorite customer?" It's true. I didn't trick her out of snacks using my girl form, like other places, when I lived with the Tendos, I even worked part time off and on here. "I'm here to see your son. I didn't know Recca was your son"

She rolled her eyes. "Tell him that. He acts just like his father" I've met Mr. Hana, he's a chief that travels all over the world to pick up the best recipes. "So where is Mr. Hana" She sighed. "Egypt. He's after a sauce so spicy that Cleopatra had it sealed in a pyramid." Walking into Sonic's room, Amy gasped. It looked like a tornado hit it. Clothes were everywhere. The only sign we had of Sonic were two feet sticking out a pile of blankets that must be where his bed up.

His head rose out the pile. "What do ya want" Amy sniffed and wrinkled her nose. "Sonic you are a slob" He stuck his tongue out. "So what? I like it like this" I pulled his blue egg out and tossed it to him. "Her ya go" I saw something move under a corner so I quickly explained what he needed to do and ran out his room. "What was that?" Shade ask. He had also saw the movement. "I didn't see, I hopes it doesn't eat him" Amy rolled her eyes. "If it ate Sonic, the monster would probably get food poisoning.

Hos Shrine of the Sacred Blue Fire:

Chaos lived at a temple, similar to the one I seen at the Hino shrine. Walking it, I saw her in a shrine priest uniform and Ryouga in a priest uniform mediating in front of a fire. It did resemble the one in the Hino shrine, only it was colored a bright blue. "Hey Chaos, Ryouga, what are you doing" Chaos smiled, not losing any concentration. "My families shrine is about healing the mind and soul. In fact the our Sacred Fire of Purity can heals one's soul complete."

Ryouga laughed. "She has been helping me conquer my inner demons." That must be the cause of the change in his aura. "I sense a major problem exist in the core of you soul. It leeches off the light in your heart." I shudder, she's talking about the Neko-Ken. Amy, feeling my distress puts her arm on my shoulder. Ryouga nods knowingly. "Ranma you should come here after the contest. This can really help you. Cha-chan has helped me conquer a lot of my problems, including my directional curse" Wow she help Ryouga, I may have to come here later. "Yeah. Sure. I came to drop something off"

I gave them the eggs and gave them directions. Chaos nodded before taking both hers and Ryouga's eggs and placed them in the fire. I noticed that she didn't get burned. "What did you do that for?" She grins. "I'm just adding some properties. I know as a fact that the eggs could be altered. The very least, it should give them a flame pattern. Look at Shade" Shade grinned and posed. "I'm one and original" Chaos rolled her eyes. "You must have bathed his egg in your aura constantly to have that color pattern" She said ignoring Shade. I grin. "That's a secret" I'm pretty sure from the fragments of my memories, Shade while a egg was held in a container of my blood in addition with my aura. "Later guys"

Cat Cafe:

At the Cat Cafe, luckily Shampoo was out. "Greetings Honored Elder, is Msu Tsu in?" I asked in the Amazon dialect. Cologne grinned. "What ever you and your friends down for Mousse, I thank you. I've always wanted him to lose his obsession with my great-granddaughter. Now he's attracting just as many females as you are Ranma" I grinned, "Yeah right." Amy bopped me on the head. "Behave" I shrug and Cologne grinned. "I've almost mastered the Demon God Storm. Such an advance Technique. Our tribe will be safe from the Musk or Phoenix."

I nod. "You know, I could go to Saffron and Herb and suggest an alliance with the Amazons. The world outside the tribes is getting quite advance and your tribes do need to stick together. I, as a neutral party could act on everyone's interest" Cologne nodded in thought "That would be appreciated. You have earned the respect of all three tribes and your defeats of Herb and Saffron have mellowed them out" That is what all some people need, a good boot in the ass. "The way I see it, that if such a alliance does occur, than all the techniques of the three tribes need to share."

Cologne frowned. "Sacrifices must be made" I grin. "Tell you what, to help the peace talks, I'll give a couple of my created techniques." Cologne cocked an eyebrow. "What other techniques?" I grin. "First their is the revisions of the Soul of Ice, The Souls of the Elements." Cologne looked very interested. "What do these states of mind do" I grin. "At advance stages the Soul of Ice could reach temperatures approaching absolute zero. For the other states, it allows one to control the forces of nature around them tp survive. Mastery of this allows one to live anywhere and survive anything." She nodded, amazed. "I'll talk to you later about them. Mousse just came in"

Mousse was wearing winter versions of his usual white robes. Instead of thick silk, was white fur. "Hey Mousse catch" I tossed the egg and Mousse caught it. I watched as it disappeared in his robes. "What are these?" I grin. "This is the advance Technology needed for the Treasure Contest. These will transfer the images of your track through the ruins. Also after that. You can use them as communication, advance internet access, data storage, audio and video recorders and so much more." I've drawn a crowd explaining the Mecha Chao. I whispered to Shade "Play along" He nods

"Shade here is an advance model. A mixture of technology and organics." Shade floated up in the air, drawing many amazed gasps. "Chao Chao!" He said, using his cute act. Many girls ohhed and awwed, falling in love with his act. "I saw him turn into a big ass dragon at school" A student said. "MechaChao can even evolve with certain conditions. Project Shade was designed for protection and depending on the person, the Chao can change into different shapes. Shade show projection of Dragon mode" Shade grinned and faded as the ghost dragon appeared all over the room. Many gasped in amazement, some even passing their hand through the dragon.

"Shade, end projection" A fact enters my mind. "Currently, Shade has five other froms he could take and as me, the owner works with it, it can assume more shapes." Shade turned back to normal and sat back on my head. "Expect the MechaChao to be for sell around Christmas" Can we say promotion. Those around clap. Mousse grinned. "I plan to have half of my earnings given to the Amazon Nation" Cologne's smile only widen. We leave before Shampoo comes and stirs up trouble.

"So whose next?" Shade ask playing with a snowball in his hand. "We got all in our crowd. Now it's time to go to Juuban and see the Sailor Senshi" I scooped Amy in my arms and prepared for a Light Speed Dash. Amy snuggled into my arms and began to hum Odd to Joy. Very funny. Passing through the first ring. The world blurs into colors.

I grin and shift the rings up into the air, so I'm running onto nothing. "Wow" I heard Amy say. "Can't you do this" She nods. "It's different when your not the one doing it"

Juuban:

We land on top of a building and to my surprise, there they are, all the Sensi fighting a bunch of rabbit demons. "How can that fight in such short shirts in this weather?" Amy asked. I see some shivering but no hypothermia. "Must be the magic." I saw Usagi get rabbit punched by the demon. With a jump I land on the street and set Amy done. "Hey Sailor Scouts! What's up??" The closest one, Saturn, turned to us. I was right that is Hotaru. "Hey Ranma, could you help us?" She did the puppy-dog eyes, "Please"

"Fine fine" I feel lazy. "Shade" Shade grinned. The Guardian Emerald came into my hand shining brightly. The snow around me melted. Again, red eyes opened all over his head as his jaws extended. Last time I was too tired, so I could handle the slight drain. Shade's jaws again expanded to huge proportions. Amy was shocked, Hotaru was jumping in glee for some reason. Shade swallowed the emerald. Before we know it. I'm looking at Dragon Slade. I point at the now terrified rabbit demons. "Shade snack time."

The senshi were frozen in awe as Shade blasted the demon with an energy blast, swooped down and ate them. [Taste like chicken]

"Shade turn back" I said after he was done eating. Shade spat out the emerald back into my hand, thankfully missing any saliva. Again in a few moments. Shade was the ol' Chao him again. "I'm stuffed" At that point a rose smacked against his head. "Now Sailor Moon, defeat the Youma as it's distracted.

I looked up to see a dork in a tux holding a rose. I couldn't help it. I fell to the ground laughing. Amy and Shade joined me. "What a &*^&^ loser" That came from Amy. He turned beat red as most of the Senshi nodded. Usagi defended him "Tuxedo Mask isn't that bad! So what if he comes in late, throws a rose to distract the enemy and give a corny speech before disappearing? He's still um-" She paused, couldn't think of anything. She may have defended him, but as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Tux-boy flushed red and was gone. I heard him mutter, "I'll get them" but put it to the back of my mind. Usagi came up to me. "Hello Ranma! What are you doing here?" I grin. "I have to give you your MechaChao for the contest" Suddenly I'm surrounded by six squealing girls. "A MECHACHAO!" Word has spread fast. Ami walked up. "We have heard about them. They are suppose to be to monitor us during the contest." Minako pointed at Shade. "It's so cute" Usagi and Hotaru gave me puppy dog eyes. "Are you really going to give us one" I grin. "The advance models. Just like Shade here"

The other scouts were confused, well except for Pluto who looked a mess. Michiru asked.. "What is a MechaChao?" Another performance by Shade later, both she and Haruka looked just as excited. I gave them instructions on what to do and watched in surprise as the symbols of the planets appeared on each of the eggs. I was about to hand Setsuna the egg, when I saw how bad she was. Her tan face was somehow pale, her green her frizzy and uncombed. She looked like a mess. "Heya Pluto. Tell you what. You apologize for attacking me and I'll remove most of the things I did to you, the heat thing has to wait though."

Moments later I saw the dignified Setsuna on the floor kowtowing to me. "I'm sooooo sorry!!" It must have been the explosive diarrhea point that done her in. I undid the points I could and wrote a mental note to talk to Cologne about another Phoenix Pill. Amy got autographs from the other Senshi, who were cuddling against their eggs. Even Ami, who seem to me a more intellectual person to me. Must be all the technology. I should introduce her to Tails...maybe.

Between Juuban and Nerima:

"I think that is all the people I needed to get to." Amy pulled out the letter. "What about Ms. Croft?" Oh yeah, her. "Okay lets go over there. Where does she live?" She looked over the address, "It's appears to be a penthouse that's in the rich area of Nerima?" There is a rich area, that hasn't been affected by us? I mean my home is more near the forest areas on the border of Nerima. Lots of privacy. It's spooky. I feel an almost subconscious urge to lower property values as a member of the Nerima Wrecking Crew. All it takes is a couple of ki blast and some breaking points. "Lets just go"

Rich Area of Nerima, Croft Penthouse:

I looked around. This area is very very nice. Top of the line hotels, restaurants and fashion shops. Me, Shade and Amy were at the address mentioned. I rang the doorbell and grin at the Christmas jingle. The door opened to reveal a very old butler. "Mr. Saotome?" I nod. The butler bows. "It's a pleasure to met you. My mistress has been waiting for your arrival." He showed us in. I noticed that there was a lot of silk covering the walls and that there were a bunch of matching pillows on the plush white carpet. The carpet reminded me of a giant bed, thats how soft it felt. On the walls, over the silk was an impressive collection of katanas.

The main thing I noticed was the temperature. It felt like summer in here. So I removed most of the outer layers until I was in just my slacks and a long sleeved black undershirt. Looking at Amy she had taken off the jacket, and the sweater to reveal an pink undershirt that exposed her belly. On her shirt had the slogan 'Spank me, I'm Naughty' with a happy face giving a rasberry. Shade was removed all the extra stuff until he appeared how he does normally.

"Yo' Jebs. Why is it so hot in here?" The bulter turned to Amy and frowned. "Mistress Croft prefers the heat. Now follow me." We entered the next room were I smelled jasmine incense. The room was heavy with the smoke giving an feel of a gypsy. "May I present Ms. Croft" She came in and I gulped.

Ms. Croft was a very beautiful British woman, with long auburn hair, dark tan skin and very top heavy. She came in dress in white loose shorts, that ended above her knee and a just as loose white sleeveless t-shirt that like Amy's, exposed her belly. She sat down at the table and in a voice that screamed sensuality, "Welcome, Mr. Saotome, I've been wanting to talk to you. May I ask who is your friend?"

Before I spoke Amy did, she took my arm and hugged her to me. "I'm his girlfriend, Yoko" She nodded. "Welcome Yoko" I could have sworn I saw her lips twitch. "Please sit down so we can talk Mr. Saotome." I grin. "Call me Ranma. Hearing Mr. Saotome just reminds me of my father." She smiles. I couldn't help but notice her full ruby lips. "Ranma, Wild Horse...Please call me Lara"

We sat down across the table where her butler served some tea. "This is very good" I commented. Lara took a sip. "Its mainly made from Mandrake" I pause, shrug and take another sip. Amy noticed this, "What's with the tea?" I turned to Amy. "Mandrake is a poison in heavy doses." She put down the cup hastily while I took another sip. "The myth around Mandrake is that the root was shaped like a person and when pulled out the ground would shriek. Any who heard the shriek of the Mandrake would drop dead."

Lara chuckled. "I'm impressed Ranma" Amy flushed red and began drinking again. "It has some healing properties in small doses" I pointed out. The minor hesitation I noticed in her fade away. We drink in silence. Shade fallen asleep on my head, or he would most likely attempt to rub up against Lara. "So I assume that you want to participate in this contest." I said concentrating on the Tea. Lara nodded. "If you don't know, I'm an archeologist, going into all dangerous places to receive ancient relics. Many holding great powers. This got me the little nickname as Tomb Raider."

She sighed and looked off into nowhere. "I've been in hundreds of ruins, but lately I need a good challenge. I'm bored. One day I was at my estate watching the television when I turned to a foreign channel and saw the famous Grind Race. I was amazed, but when you mentioned another ruin, that no one's heard off. I grew excited. I'm the best of the best in the circles. I want this challenge." She reached over and grasped my hand. I couldn't help but notice how smooth her skin is.

Amy grabbed her hand and pulled it away, she's pissed. "Look 'Lara' I don't think you have the experience needed to go through this. All you been doing is exploring forgotten places. This is more dangerous then that, besides I think you're too young." Uh Oh. Lara didn't look angry, rather she looked at her hand that was still trapped in Amy's. "What nice skin you have." Amy blinked. "What?" Lara smiled. "Very smooth with the right combination of calluses." Amy let go of her hand. "Besides. Yoko, I'm 18" I'll be eighteen in a couple of months, will Yoko will turn around next year due to having a later birthday.

"Okay so you're old enough, but how do you know that your claims are true?" I've wanted to do this for a while. Placing Shade on the table waking him up. "Shade access Internet, Maximum Decryption abilities, and transfer latest achievements of Lara Croft, aka Tomb Raider." The two women stopped when I said this. Computer code began to flash by his eyes, and by our connection mine too. Seconds later a massive amount of information was accessible in my head. "Whoa, how can you fit into those skin tight shorts?" I didn't want to comment on the shirt that was just as tight. Lara grinned "They just glide around my hips." Must tame imagination, but on a side note get shorts for Amy.

"I'm very impressed. Ms. Croft. Finding the lost city of the druids in South America." They were impressed. "Is that the MechaChao that I heard so much about?" Shade rolled his eyes. "Shade is an advance model, but yes." I wonder how people would react to him being real. "My partner has the best tools around." Amy glared at Lara, running out of things to protest. I don't really see what's wrong. "Okay than Lara, if you wamt to compete, you have to fight me" Lara smirked. "Okay I'll beat you."

Later:

Me and Shade were still on the table drinking tea, the table had been moved from the center of the huge room to the corner. Amy and Lara were standing in the center of the room. Amy had removed her skirt to reveal shorts like Lara's. Lara was holding a metal staff while Amy was bare fisted. I stood, "The fight last to submission, knockout or tie" I held up my hand, and wondered how Lara was going to counter Amy's speed. "Start!" Instantly, I saw rings form around Amy. Amy grinned and stepped into the first one.

She blurred towards Lara, who stood her ground. At the last minute she moved. Amy's fist struck at the staff, were Lara's face was. She has some fast reflexes if she could block that. Lara shifted the staff and struck Amy in the stomach, forcing her back. Amy looked stunned, "How could you counter my speed?" Lara grinned. "I've had to go against rivals for some artifacts. One of them was the famous Gold Digger, her partner was her sister who could move just as fast as you can."

Lara spun the staff around her, making it look like a dance. More rings formed and Amy blurred attacking in every direction. It did no good because Lara blocked each hit with her staff, no matter the angle Amy was attacking from. At made such a image with the smoke drafting around the room and the silk on the walls. Amy stopped rubbing her fist. They were red, most likely from hitting the metal staff. "You can't counter-attack though. I'm too fast for you." Amy charged again, but Lara slammed her staff into the ground, causing the whole room to shake. Amy was tossed forward into the air, and was hit on her back by the staff, knocking her into the ground.

I looked closer at the staff to find characters lining against the staff. Lara twirled it again. "This is one of the staffs of Son Goku, the Monkey King. One of it's powers is to shake the very earth. There are many more. I found it in one of my journeys." Wow. She knows her stuff. "Shade, make analysis of the staff and see if I could make one later" That is a useful weapon. Shade nodded and I could see he went into analysis mode. Amy groaned and got off her feet. "Damn it." I heard her mutter. She got up and grabbed one of the katanas off the wall. "I'm gonna beat you"

She charged, this time not using the Light Speed Dash, hell I wouldn't use it using a bladed weapon. I watched as the fight turned from a high paced fight, to a slow deadly dance that almost looked sensual. They ducked, twirled and jumped as their weapons clashed against each other. Soon the fight was nearing it's conclusion. I can feel it. "Analysis done" I heard Shade say, but I was to busy on the display of fighting in front of me. Both women are so graceful, as I can see the many styles they are using. The fight came to a head when Amy did an elegant front flip to do an powerful overhead strike only to have Lara roll underneath her, turn around and point the staff. "Extend" she whispered before Amy could complete the flip.

Her staff grew and smacked into Amy like a speeding bus, pushing her across the room with the staff at her gut. It wobbled like a noodle, but most likely it can stay straight if needed. Amy crashed into the wall. "Compact" The staff shrunk until it was no bigger than a chopstick, which Lara tied into her hair, making a loose bun. Amy was struggling to get up when Lara walked up to her. "I win" and flicked her in the nose. Amy tipped over and fell on the floor. Lara, kissed her fingers and rested them on Amy's lips "Nighty night"

She turned to me, "If there are no further objections, then I would like to join this contest. I licked my lips, suddenly finding them dry at the display that affected me on so many levels. Shade was howling like a wolf, the semi-conscious Amy was blushing. So I pulled out an egg. "Here ya go"

Read and Review.

A/N This chapter was long, but I felt that I couldn't separate it into shorter chapters. So enjoy.