Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ Oh no, why ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

'Shadow's Rebirth.

A/N: I finally got my website up. My fics will appear there first before anywhere else. Go to my profile to get the address or just go to

http://www.geocities.com/tearsofshiva/night_vision.html

Thanks. This chapter goes a bit into psychology and philosophy. A bit is based on my personal views. This a major treat before the Treasure Contest and like the last, this chapter will be long In fact, I'm trying to make most future chapters twice as long, so updating will be slightly slower.

Warning: Dark

Chapter 16: Oh no, why.

Outside Croft Penthouse:

"Ms. Croft was very interesting" I said. Amy was still beet red from what happen at the end of the duel. Me, I just got a whole bunch of naughty thoughts. "I don't know what she was pulling." Amy muttered. Shade grinned. "I think Amy has a thing for Ms. Croft." Amy turned redder. I bopped Shade on the head. "That's my girlfriend you're talking about." I grin. "Besides, Amy would tell me if she wanted to experiment. After all I'm her boyfriend/girlfriend" Amy turned even redder, in fact she was radiating a pink glow from her cheeks. "Right Ranma, but just so I know, you wouldn't mind if I bring someone else into our relationship?" Hmmm, me a hot blooded male, mind if my oh so hot girlfriend wants to bring an equally hot girl for some group adult cuddling. Heeeelllll Nnnnnoooo!. "Amy I would understand if you wanted that to happen. I care for you so much, and if you want me to share that with someone else I'll understand" That sounded corny, even to me. Shade gagged, but Amy missed that as she looked lost in thought. Just in case I'm going to pray. Shade rolled his eyes. "You still need to give Tails his egg." Opps. "Come on Amy lets go" I picked her up and one light speed dash later, I'm out of there.

Mile's Lab:

Tails' parents were high paid docters. We met them on the way out. They thanked me for giving their genius son a genius role model. I grinned and told them that their son has a lot of potential. Walking further into the home, I see that each member of their family had a whole section of their massive house to themselves. Amy, Shade and I got to a giant pair of metal doors that marked his lab. Knocking on it. "Tails open up?" A robotic fox with two tails walked out a vent in the door. "Sorry, Tails is busy preparing. How can I, the lovely Kitsune help?"

Amy bent down. "How cute!" The foxes teeth turned pointy as it spat a blob of orange paint at Amy's face as she approached. "Don't call me cute" I resisted the urge to even chuckle. Taking out Tails egg. "Here give this to Tails" The fox nodded and took the egg via wrapping with it's tails and walking back into the hole in the wall. Soon afterward the hole sealed closed. Amy was still glaring at it when it left. "Come on Amy lets get you cleaned up.

Saotome Home:

I sat in the living room with Mom, who was still reading her massive book and chuckling evilly ever so often. I think that fat-ass is going to be in trouble. Amy was using the bathroom to clean the paint off her face. Shade was most likely spying on here. As for me, I'm working on the specs for a copy of the staff that Lara had. Shade gave me all the details about it. Rather than just a magical staff, it's an amalgamation of technology and chi energy. From the looks of it, the maximum length is a good three hundred feet, very impressive. It has a failsafe in it at three hundred feet because after that it looks that it can't draw any more chi without become unstable, therefore unstable.

Hmmm, I can improve this. With a change in the energy manipulation, I can key it to draw off my massive ki reserves and the energy of the Guardian Emerald. "Shade come here, and bring my laptop and building materials!" Shade came in with all the things I asked for, but I noticed that he's a wee bit upset. I must have caught him at a good moment, no matter. Typing in the design and the alterations I made I was about to start building when Amy came back in, thoroughly distracting me from my work. Luckily she was behind my mom.

She was wearing a blanket like a cloak, but than she opened it, giving me a peek. She was still wearing the undershirt, but that and some pink panties, with a cherry sewed on it. I felt my mouth go dry and my palms/ I tugged on my sweater, imagining steam coming out of it. Amy grinned and held up a hand. She waved a finger for me to follow her, before wrapping the blanket back up and walking in the direction of my room. This can wait, I got better things...no I can't finished that train of thought. I excuse myself from the room and the minute I went around the corner I started running.

Later:

Amy was sleeping in my bed when I woke up. We didn't go all the way, but we did a very plesent workout. I got up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I found that I had a very goofy grin that I couldn't quite get rid of. I could be told the world is ending and I'll probably still be smiling. Going back into my bed, Amy rolled over and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped an arm around her and softly kissed her lips causing her to cutely giggle in her sleep and snuggle deeper. I'm not going anywhere for a while, so might as while reading that scroll that Happosai gave me.

Pulling it out my subspace pocket, I noticed for the first time that it was sealed with a necklace that had the character for my name hanging on it, and a word I couldn't recognize. Putting it on, I began to unravel the scroll. The scroll, when fully open, flashed. In it's place was a book. Reading the title. "The Student Guide to the philosophy of Anything Goes, by Happosai" I began to open the book, when I winced. The corner of the book gave me a paper cut bad enough to draw blood.

Sticking my finger in my mouth, I open the book. On the inside cover of the book. The was a bit of blood on it. I watched in amazement as the blood was absorbed by the book and fancy writing started appearing on the inside cover. When it was done, in red ink [This book belongs to the Heir of Happosai, Ranma Saotome. None may open this book but he." His name was in-between two words I couldn't translate. Also by my name was the same character on the necklace. This is serious. I first thought this would be on how to steal panties.

Amy laughed in her sleep, she must be dreaming something funny. I turned to the first page and read the first couple of sentences.

{Chaos is the ultimate power in the universe. It is the source of all creation, all evolution. Chaos is Potential. What people may think that Anything Goes, just takes from other schools, they are wrong, so very wrong. Anything Goes, is not just a martial art school, but a way of life for those who embrace Chaos. The reason why those who practice Anything Goes, the true forms is all the practicners, draw off the energy that created everything Chaos.

Yes Chaos. The power to humble even the very Gods. Some claim that Chaos is evil. Those are people who live an illusion chosen by themselves to help them feel better. Good and evil, those are two simple indefinable fake concepts that change based on one's perception. Perception defines everything around us. In this truth nothing is impossible. Flying to the highest points, swimming to the lowest. One could jump into a volcano and come out without a burn.}

I had to put down the book after that for a while, trying to assimilate everything I just read. It sounds so right, this is a side to Happosai I could never imagine exist. I kept on reading through the book that went deeper into the concept of perception defining everything. Than I got to one section.

The corrupted Saotome and Tendo Schools of Anything Goes

{These schools define NOTHING of what Anything Goes is. Years ago, I saw two students with an amazing potential to become truly great. Two ronin name Soun and Genma. These two desired so much to learn my school. I had tried to teach them the concept, but to my disappointment, I found out much to late that they ignored the teachings and learned only the fighting. It enraged me, what I saw those two began to do to my school, so I began forcing them to learn the concept. That was when they decided to seal me away.

The story spread around is that they got me horribly drunk and with the help of some wards and several priest sealed me in a cave. Honestly, how could two idiots not piss off priest...}

I nodded at this, that story sounds fishy

{What really happened was that they made a deal with a demon to send me to hell for ten years and would stay an extra hundred years had both families joined. This is the main reason behind the pact to unite the families. A part was to join their corrupted schools and live off the blood and sweat of their children}

Those bastards!!!!!!!!! I went directly back to the book to learn more

{Those two, being the idiots they are, sent me to a place of everlasting pleasure, which kind of messed me up, I.E. the panty stealing and groping. It took a while for me to purify my soul. I apologize for the crap I put you through. Back to the story. When I finally purified myself, I sought out the demon itself to find out what the two promised in exchange for it's help. Ranma if you aren't sitting down I think you should. Soun had offered his wife while Genma offered space in your soul. This demon was the creator of the Neko-Ken. You are it's entrance into this world. Every time you fall under the Neko-Ken, it digs deeper into your soul. I was amazed, because originally it was to eat your soul and take your body as a host. But the power of your soul forced it to become dormant. Mrs. Tendo was taken by the demon into it's home in hell. I know for a fact that Soun told his daughters that it was their fault mommy left. Soun also promised the soul of his eldest daughter on her twenty-forth birthday to keep me from interfering without killing Kasumi in the process. Your first task as a Student of Anything Goes is to act on the information given. Your choice, your path.}

The book snapped shut and I sat there for a while staring at the book's cover. I could feel the tears on my face. How could he? "How could he what?" Amy had woken up to my voice and saw my tears. "Ranma what's wrong?" I was still too shocked. "How could he?" I muttered to myself. How could he betray me like that. He first tried to decide my future, but he tried to destroy my soul. I shuddered and felt as Amy hugged me. "Genma, he betrayed me" Amy frowned. "Hasn't he always betrayed you" Yes he has. I nod, "This time it might cost me my soul" Amy's eyes widened in horror "Your soul?" Another shudder ran through me. "The Neko-Ken is a form of demonic possession. Genma knew the whole time what the technique would do, and did it anyway."

I heard something shatter outside. Amy got up, leaving me cold. She was only in her panties and undershirt. She opened the door, to see my mom. A couple of broken mugs were on the floor, with what looks like hot cocoa running on the floor. She froze. "He-he-he what?" She said softly. Kasumi was behind her, her eyes reflecting the same horror. "He tortured me with the Neko-Ken on purpose. He sold my body to a demon" I explained what I read, leaving out the part that Soun was involved in for last.

When I was done, I saw them pale and shaking. "Kasumi, theres something you need to know" And so I told her. Kasumi was so pale that her skin looked like ivory. She was clutching her hands so tightly that tiny streams of blood ran done her fingers, and than it looked like her whole body was boneless. I caught her before she fell. As I took her back to her room. She reached up. "Ranma, make him..." She passed out after that, but I knew what she wanted. Soun had to pay just as much as Genma. When Kasumi was put back into bed, crying in her sleep. I turned to Amy, who was wearing one of my Chinese silk shirts over herself. It stopped at just above her knees. Normally I would have commented on how cute she is, but now things are serious.

"Amy we need to go" She nods. "To the Tendo dojo" I nod "First we knock them out, plus bring Akane and Nabiki, and we got to Chao's shrine. She's the one that can help." I turned to mom and gave her a slip of paper. "Mom, I want you to bring Kasumi here in two hours." She nod and went to her room. Shade was ready too, he had a dangerous glint to his eyes. "Shade you know the deal" I made a call for Chaos to prepare a ceremony of purification that she was telling me about. She and Ryouga were set up already.

When we were done dressing, we went outside. One flick of the wrist, Shade shifted to his dragon form. Me and Amy got on his back and Shade took to the air. It took minutes to get to the Tendo dojo. "SOUN!!!! GENMA!!!! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE!!!!!!!" Shade blasted an energy ball into the sky to further my point. Soun, Genma, Nabiki and the now bald and green Akane stepped out. Genma grinned, stupidly ignoring Shade. "So boy, you finally decided to marry a Tendo!" I couldn't respond, I was still to mad, that didn't stop Amy. "YOU BASTARDS!!" With a circle of rings, Genma and Soun were knocked out.

Amy turned to the scared Tendo sisters. "You will come with us" When Shade lifted those bastards up in the air, that made them act. "WHY SHOULD I FOLLOW A PERVERT!!!" Yelled Akane. Nabiki frowned. "You have to pay me to go" Those idiots. "Girls. You have options. One I knock you out, and drag you along. Two Shade here convinces you to come along, using the most painful method he knows, or three you willingly come. Either way, you're not getting out of this." To prove my point, Shade began charging up one hell of a blast. Needless to say, both Tendos came along willingly.

Hos Shrine:

When we landed, Mom and a very angry Kasumi were waiting for us. Mom had her sword out and Kasumi had her war hammer. I saw Akane drool in awe at it, figures that she has a hammer fetish. Shade not so gently let go off his hold on the two morons. Kasumi immediately hit her father with her war hammer. Chaos and Ryouga were outside waiting as well, both wearing uniforms for the shrine. "Come inside and we can start. Ryo-chan tie those two up"

She handed me a ceremonial garb for the shrine. "You need to wear this" I went off to change just to see Ryouga drag in fat-ass and crybaby. I went into a spare room where Happosai was waiting. "So you've already read the first lesson" He said, I nod "Yeah, some very deep things in there." He nods "Yes, Genma and Soun could have gone so far. Remember what you read about perception." With that he was gone.

I went to the center room where the fire was located. Soun and Genma were looking very scared, as Mom and Kasumi had them a weapon point. Akane was in the fetal ball crying while Nabiki was frozen in horror. I'm sure someone told them what's going on. Amy was frowning while Shade was looking at the two eggs in the fire. Chaos stood up. "This is a ceremony to purify Ranma's soul, I don't know what will happen, but I do know that you have to defeat your inner demon. Ranma sit in front of the fire."

I sat in front of the fire and Chaos started chanting in a language I didn't understand. The fire intensified and pulsed like a heartbeat. I didn't know what was going on, until the ground that I was sitting on turned into a puddle of black liquid that started to drag me down. It felt icy to the touch, but I let it pulled me in.

Time for the Third Person

Everyone watched as Ranma sunk into the ground. Amy prayed for his safety as did his Mom. Kasumi was planning how to punish that man. She no longered considered Soun to be her father. Genma and Soun, realizing that they were busted tried to escape. Nodoka's katana stopped them. Chaos turned to them "We can watch what happens on the fire." After she said that, the fire turned reflective. On the surface, they saw Ranma walking through darkness.

He kept on walking, but they all heard what came next. Several cats with red eyes and large pointy teeth came out of nowhere. Ranma froze, shuddering a bit, but kept on walking foreward. The demon cats decided to pounce on Ranma's back, but the minute they jumped, they were wear blown away with a shout of "Chaotic Destroyer"

Ranma was no running straight as cats started popping out of nowhere, they too were blown away by ki attacks. Amy looked confuse. "I thought he would be frozen scared of him." Chaos nodded. "The ceremony I preformed lessened the fear." Ranma got to a pair of huge wooden doors. He pushed them open and froze. Everyone watching gasped.

The room was the size of a football stadium, but all over the floors, the walls and ceiling were skeletons; many of which still had flesh still attached to the bone. What was worst that each of the skeletons were moaning in agony. Sitting it the center of the room, on a giant throne made of corpses, was a giant figure cloaked in shadows. It looked to be the six of an airplane. It looked to be a humanoid tiger with blood red fur and blue strips. It stood upright like a man. On it's neck was a necklace full of skulls. It could be seen that it had massive fangs, like a saber tooth and huge sharp claws. It's eyes were pools of darkness and wore a robe that looked to be made out of flesh and a simple loin cloth.

"Damn scary" Shade said as he watched, in analysis mode. Ranma gaped at the size of this monster. Kasumi gasped. "Look on the throne" On the huge throne was a cage and in it was a women that looked thirty, wearing rags and looking at nothing with glazed over eyes. She was completely covered in blood, but Kasumi, Nabiki and Akane all recognize the woman, "Mommy?" That came from Nabiki. She didn't really believe what was told her. That her father gave away their mother. She didn't think he would do something so evil, so wrong. That was until she saw her mother, still alive. Not dead, because of her and her sisters that her fat- that man told them so often. Hatred and rage grew in Nabiki as she watched.

Ranma regained himself. "DEMON FACE ME!!!!" The demon which looked like a dormant statue became active. Slits opened all over his body and they opened up to revile hundreds upon hundreds of catlike eyes. The largest one was on the demons forehead right in between the pools of darkness that replaced it's eyes. Each and every eye turned to look at Ranma. The demon grinned, showing even more jagged teeth and began laughing. It was the sound of window's breaking. "Ah my escape from hell" The demon said. Ranma glared at it and powered up his aura. "I came to cancel the promises Genma and Soun made to you"

The demon smirked. "Why should I do that? Sooner or later, I'll escape and take over your body. Why should this NekoTachi, the great cat demon of the lower hells, do what you want?" The demon bent down to stare at Ranma. "You are here, I should just take your body and leave for the mortal realm, but I'll humor you. If somehow you win, I'll give you the true Neko-Ken, let go of my pet and release any other promises that the two morons made. But if you lose, I consume your soul and take over your body" Watching the fire, Nodoka narrowed her eyes. "I think there is something he's hiding."

Ranma stared back at the demon. "I accept" The skulls on the floor disappeared with the throne. The cage Mrs. Tendo was in floated in the air. NekoTachi stood and shrunk from his massive size to about 4 meters. The eyes started blinking as his claws extended and a massive energy surround them. "I have one thing to ask?" Ranma jumped back just in time to miss the blow that would have ripped his chest open."Are you strong enough to face me?" The two meet in an exchange of fist to claw. Ranma ducked under another slash and fired a Chestnut Fist into the demon's torso. "Could you handle my power.?"

The demon caught one of Ranma's fist and tossed him hard enough to impact against the wall. Small fragments of bone and dust drifted to the ground. "Are you worthy?" Ranma launched himself off the wall and hit NekoTachi in the neck with a shooting star kick. All it did was force NekoTachi to turn his head, the demon just flexed his neck and forced Ranma back with his neck muscles. "I desire a fight to end all fights." He charged at Ranma and did a palm strike to his chest. "Give me your all! Your anger! Your fear! Show me the strength of your soul!"

Ranma flew back at the wall, but twisted in the air, ran up the wall and flipped through the air in an impressive show of acrobatics. He landed in time to duck underneath a kick from the demon. Ranma grabbed the demon's foot and did a powerful jump forward, a loud crack was heard when NekoTachi's foot met his head. The guys watching crossed their legs involuntarily. Ranma, still grabbing the leg jumped high into the air, put NekoTachi's body in a hold and slam him into the ceiling. He didn't get away entirely because NekoTachi got a slash on his back, before hitting the ceiling. The impact was enough to cause several skeletons to fall to the floor.

Watching, Ryouga whistled at the damage being done between the two. Shade mutter. "Ranma can kick some ass." Akane was jealous. She could do that as well, she thought before seeing Ranma getting slashed. Genma and Soun where still whimpering from when Ranma did the jump move with NekoTachi's leg. That looked like it hurt like hell. Ranma grinned. "You want my strength, you want my fears, my anger. Take it all, for you will lose. That is how I see it"

NekoTachi wiped some blood off his mouth. "You made me bleed...very good mortal!! SHOW ME MORE" He pounced at Ranma and did a couple of body slams into the ground each hit making a minor crater in the ground. At the last slam, Ranma slammed a hand into the ground and launched both of them into the air, similar to the move Ryouga did when they first fought. While in midair, Ranma and NekoTachi exchanged a series of kicks and punches at the same time, that were so powerful they launched each other in opposite directions.

Ranma rebounded himself from the ceiling while NekoTachi jumped from the floor, both smashing into each other via midair tackle. Again it was so hard that they went in opposite directions. This time towards the wall, Again they bounced off the surfaces back at the other. NekoTachi flew with a flying jump kick. Ranma did to, only he spun, knocked down the demon's foot with his hand and countered with a kick to the jaw. Causing NekoTachi to spun out of control untill he smacked into the ground. His body bounced once before he was back on his feet.

"Impressive, but no matter you will lose. I have never lost" Ranma smirked "I know I will win therefore I will. I will and it will happen. Nothing is impossible" Ranma smirked and jumped high into the air, higher than any have seen him before, rather than going fast it was a slow elegant ascension. Ranma spun and slammed both hands into the ceiling before landing on to the ground. "How nice but what did that achieve?" Ranma grinned and snapped his fingers. The ceiling exploded as rows upon rows of skeletons turned to dust that fell to the floor like a sick parody of snowing. Out the dist, wisps of energy floated through the air and went into Ranma. "You sealed large amounts of energy in those skulls hoping for me not to realize that I'm not drawing enough energy in until it's too late.

NekoTachi clapped. "Very impressive mortal. No matter you will lose." Both jumped back showing how much damage both have took. Ranma was covered with cuts and many of NekoTachi's eyes were swollen shut and many bleeding, but neither looked that hurt. "Very impressive, I've been looking for a good fight" Ranma nodded. "You ain't half bad yourself, I'm done warming up" It could be seen that the cuts were healing really fast. On NekoTachi's body the closed eyes suddenly opened again.

"Warm up!" Many exclaimed, Amy could barely follow the exchange. Ryouga was the only one not surprised. "Shhhh" He's been watching all the techniques being exchange trying to absorb them. Back to the fight, both fighters looked brand new, the only damage being to the clothes. NekoTachi smirked. "Lets kick this up. TIGER CLAW BLAST!" A blast similar to a vacuum blade flew out his palm towards Ranma. Ranma jumped twenty feet in the air and watched as the attack curve a massive tear into the ground and the wall all the way across the field when it impacted. A set of rings formed and Ranma blurred to the ceiling.

His feet hit the ceiling and Ranma stood on the ceiling with his hands outstretched to form the Chaotic Destroyer. He smirked and said, "Lousy Aim! CHAOTIC DESTROYER!" The massive ball of energy was only a quarter of it's usual size, showing how powerful it is. NekoTachi dodged it, but wasn't prepared for when it turned in midair and struck him in the back. Ranma grinned at the resulting explosin. "Homing version"

When it cleared, standing in a huge crater was NekoTachi, looking a bit burned but otherwise fine. "Powerful, but not enough. TIGER CLAW DEATH!!" Hundreds of vacuum blades went in every direction. "DEMON GOD STORM!!" A hurricane of vacuum blades surrounded the still airborne Ranma, blocking each of blades from NekoTachi's attack. A series of golden rings appeared in the air that lead directly to NekoTachi

Amy who had saw the rings said out loud. "What's going on?" Chaos and Ryouga paused, Ranma was going to do something big. "DEMON GOD DESCENSION INTO HELL!" He yelled from within the hurricane. The bottom of the hurricane hit the first rings and the whole thing blurred into motion directly into NekoTachi, it was spinning so fast that the hurricane now resembled a giant moving drill. NekoTachi frowned and braced himself. "Very impressive" The hurricane hit his torso and NekoTachi started pushing into it trying to force it back. Chunks of flesh began flying off his body, some not even in contact with Ranma's attack.

Both fighters were in a struggle. Ranma for keeping the storm up, making more rings and forcing it closer while NekoTachi had to keep his body together and force back the drill. He began talking ."You know your father enjoyed putting you through the Neko-ken. He wanted to do it over and over and over again. Do you know that it was only suppose to done once, but your father did it over and over and over. I heard his laughter at you begging to be let go, and saw his smile when you cried for your mother."

Back at the temple Genma suddenly found that everyone was staring at him in horror. "How could you" Ryouga muttered. Genma rolled his eyes. "That ungrateful boy!! The Neko-Ken is an ultimate art! I figured if it only took once, than more times would improve it. So what he couldn't handle it. He is weak" He was shut up by Ryouga's fist bloodying his mouth, "You'll get yours" Ryouga said menacingly.

NekoTachi continued pushing back on the attack, "What is a matter? I get silence for my information? Did I strike a nerve? HA HA HA!" A series of black and red rings that Amy, Ryouga and Chaos recognized surrounded the whole area except where Mrs. Tendo is. The drill pulsed and changed from gray to black and red. NekoTachi's eyes widened as nine more drills hit him three times as hard each from a different direction. It was now impossible to see which drill Ranma was in. "Demon God Divides and Conquers" Ranma said from everywhere. NekoTachi muttered "Oh Crap" before all of them hit.

Those watching winced as the Demon's body was torn into tiny little pieces, only it's head was intact. NekoTachi's head was pouring blood but the demon began talking. "You've won I got the challenge I wanted, I'm free from this prision, one why or another." The cage holding Mrs. Tendo shattered and she floated gently to the ground. Ranma walked towards her, intent on getting out of here when His danger senses alerted him to something. He turned to see a giant cat made out of energy left NekoTachi's decapitated head. It smiled as it flew at Ranma at high speeds, and as tired as Ranma was he couldn't avoid it. The cat jumped inside Ranma's body and was gone. Ranma's body convulse and he collapsed to the ground before getting up.

"What happened?" He said out loud. He still was injured and tired. He put it back to his mind and went towards the body of Mrs. Tendo. He bent down and lifted her up. "Who...are...you?" She asked, blinking because this is the first time in years that she's seen another human. "Ranma, Ranma Saotome. I'm here to take you home" She smiled. "No-chan's child...thank...you" He began walking to the exit. None of the cats that attacked him earlier where there now. "Soun...betrayed...me...and...my...children" She muttered weakly. Ranma nodded sadly.

The three Tendo daughters cried in joy at seeing their mother alive. Nabiki and Akane were feeling very guilty at some of their past actions towards Ranma and see who he is for real now, so they blushed in embarrassment and lust. Amy seeing the whole fight was in pure lust mode. Seeing her boyfriend fight like that turned her on. He will be gettimg 'rewarded' for his selfless deed, which turned her redder.

Nodoka noticed her best friend is finally coming back. She always found it funny that her suppose death was so sudden. In fact she never was invited to a funeral. Kimiko's parents are going to be so happy. Maybe her youngest daughters could be straightened out from their behavior. Ryouga was amazed, no matter how much he improved Ranma was better, he's going to have to start sparring with him seriously again. Shade turned off his analysis. His partner is gaining strength at a fast pace.

Soun and Genma were scared shitless. The horrible demon that helped them imprisoned the master was gone. Their in trouble, especially that Ranma kill it. What could Ranma do to them. Chaos whistled that was a very impressive display. How much did they know about Shadow?

Soon Ranma emerged from the same ground that same way he left. He handed the now dozing Mrs. Tendo to the very grateful Kasumi who started crying with her sisters as they hugged her.

Ranma began to tip forward only to fall into Amy's arms. Over him in the rather, Happosai nodded, proud of his student before leaping off. Amy hugged Ranma who was resting in her lap when she noticed it. "Ranma there are markings on your face" He looked up, not sleepy but resting. "What" She pulled out a mirror and showed him. On each side of his jaw were two blood red slash marks, and on his forehead was a black crescent moon. The markings looked more like tattoos giving Ranma an exotic appearance.

"They look cute!" Amy said as she kissed around the markings. Ranma smiled. "What are they for though?" He said, mainly to himself. "I don't know." Nodoka smiled at his son. "You did a great thing, son" She turned to Genma and Soun and frowned. "We need to decide what to do with these two monsters." The attention shifted and everyone was now glaring at the two. "Death" Ryouga suggested. Ranma who was resting his head in Amy's lap shook his head. "Not bad enough" Amy grinned evilly, "Castration" Chaos rolled her eyes. "Pointless. They have no balls"

"Decapitation of limbs." Everyone looked at Kasumi, not was not expected to come out her mouth. Nodoka, shook her head. "Too messy" Shade grinned. He went to Ranma's ears and started whispering. When he was done, it started slowly, but soon Ranma broke out in evil laughter. With energy fueled out of vengeance. He got up and went towards Soun and Genma who were begging for forgiveness. Ranma shook his finger before his arms blurred. When he was done, Soun and Genma were on the floor unconscious. Nodoka turned to Ranma, "What did you do to them"

Ranma smirked. "What didn't I do? Ultimate Moxibation Points, Explosive Diarrhea Points, Impotence Points, than I began to personalize. For Genma, the baby food point. His system can only handle three pounds of baby food each meal without making him very ill. Starvation Point, He'll always feel like He'll be starving no matter what he eats. The Silence Point, I sealed his vocal cords, The truth points, I took away his ability to lie, oh and the klutz point, his supremely clumsy. For Soun, the dry tears point, he can't cry, The hard worker point, he can't sit down for more than an hour without causing massive pain this excludes sleep, The shuttering truth points. All he can do when he talks is tell the truth and shutter it and to top it off the cat's tongue point."

Those around whistled, that is a massive amount of damage Ranma just did indirectly. Ranma then kicked Genma in the face breaking his nose. "Bastard" Genma only twitched in unconsciousness. Amy put Ranma's arm over her shoulder to help him stay up. She began walking him towards a chair. "Shade launch these two across the country, make sure they end up in opposite directions. Shade nodded and picked the two up with his mind before flinging them out the nearest open window. Ranma sat down and began to cry. "Finally free of the Neko-ken. That bastard. I hate him" The others nodded in agreement while Amy wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. "He can never do that again." She whispered. Ranma smiled and kissed her.

Read and Review.

A/N How many people can guess what other series I'm going to crossover?