Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ PenPen in Love? ❯ The Wedding ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

AN: Hello!

A warning, a spoonful of swearing, a dollop of major OOC, a drop of violence and pinch of romance!

Disclaimer: I don't own it

She looked down at PenPen love in her eyes.

"We are getting married," she paused. "Today."

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gendo screamed.

"Holy shit!" Shinji exclaimed.

"God almighty!" Asuka gasped.

"Fuck!" Misato said, eyes wide.

The Eva smiled. "Oh I can't wait, I am wearing a ivory armor dress with ruffles, a pearl embroided bodice with a gold satin sash, the skirt is scattered with 1000 diamonds and is made out of Chinese silk which is patterned with `ittle PenPen's to show my true love!

"And PenPen is wearing a dashing gray morning suit with a light yellow shirt and pearl gray vest and a charcoal jacket and trousers and his pink tie is patterned with `ittle eva's out love for me!" Unit-1 sighed gazing off dreamily.
"And then there are the bridesmaids who are wearing a silk light pink dress with lace made in Poland and underneath cream petticoats designed after French peasants,

"The maid-of-honor is wearing a dress similar to the bridesmaids except a darker pink.
"And the best man and is wearing similar suits to PenPen except for the jacket and trousers being light gray,

"Also the ushers are wearing nearly the same as the best man except the jacket and trousers are a lighter gray,

"The flower girls are wearing a pink and yellow satin and lace dresses and the ring boys are wearing cute little white suits with a pink vest and a silk yellow tie!"

Everyone looked at the Eva in shock.

"Well that sound's nice," Misato hesitantly said her face a mass of confusion.

"Who are the guests, anyway? I haven't seen any of and where is the wedding going to be held? And who is going to conduct the ceremony? And who is mad enough to do it?" Asuka asked with her usual tact and grace.

"Oh, well I know this is all late minute but Asuka could you be one of the bridesmaids along with Maya and Unit-2?" Unit-1 asked.

"Um, well… I don't… how… Unit-2… Fine I will do it," Asuka answered.

"Misato could be the maid-of-honor and Kaji could you be the best man? Yes? Yes? Oh thank you so much!" Unit-1 gleefully shouted bouncing on her toes.

"Rei, could be one of the flower girls along with PenPen's niece PenPenny. You will? Thanks!" Unit-1 cried out.

"The usher's are Shinji and Hyuugu and PenPen's cousin PenPola, so will you do it? Will you? Will you? You will? Oh what a wonderful day this is!" Unit-1 clapped her hands with joy.

"The ring boy's are PenPen's nephew PenPiggy and the other ring boy is Gendo!" She finished off brightly a smile over taking her face.

There was an eerie silence.

Until all hell broke loose.

Ah, cliffhanger's you got to love them.

Evil laughter.

Oh I know that this did not have a lot of humor in it but it has a heap of plot development and that was needed for the next chapter.

The Next Chapter!

What is the hell that shall break loose?

How will they react?

And a surprise guest!

All in the next chapter!