Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Meet Stupid Cupid ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter One: Meet Stupid Cupid
Voice 1: What! Another mission!
Voice2: Uh-huh…
Voice 1: But why?…
Voice2: Coz I want to! Just don't complain okay!
Voice 1: but I thought it's my vacation! I only finished one yesterday…
Voice 2: but you failed remember?..
Voice 1: I do? Of course not! I completed it.. it ended well..
Voice 2: when did you completed a mission! And finished it well? Huh? Tell me… actually that mission yesterday.. it didn't ended well Stupid Cupid..
Stupid Cupid: neh… Yesterday? it did! The two is happy now right?
Voice 2: actually the girl is happy but the boy is not.
Stupid Cupid: awww… what happened? I only did what you told me to do…
Voice 2: No! I didn't tell you to match him to that girl.
Stupid Cupid: You didn't told me what name! That's why I don't know to whom should I match him.
Voice 2: but I do told you to match him to the right one..
Stupid Cupid: the girl seemed to like him..
Voice 2: How about the boy and the other girl?
Stupid Cupid: The other girl?
Voice 2: Uh-Huh… did yah even try to match the two of them?.. hmm?
Stupid Cupid: but… no… coz they seem to hate each other..
Voice 2: don't yah remember the famous saying.. “The more you hate, the more you love..”
Stupid Cupid: Oh! Sorry… I forgot that saying.. and I think, it'll be hard for the both of them to get together..
Voice 2: and why?
Stupid Cupid: because they hated each other! And they argue all the time..
Voice 2: at least you have to try.. but you didn't.
Stupid Cupid: what now? do I have to finish that mission? Is that girl the right one?
Voice 2: no.. yah don't have to continue that mission. You have a new one. And! You better finish it in a good way.
Stupid Cupid: who will continue that mission?
Voice 2: Serene Cupid will.
Stupid Cupid: ohh… okay… just don't make the new mission too hard for me okay?
Voice 2: every mission you've made is hard for you. Why do yah have to be so stupid like your name!
Stupid Cupid: aww… that's so mean! I don't know.. I'm only doing my job…
Voice 2: yeah.. yeah.. just do your best this time..
Stupid Cupid: So… What's the next mission?…
Voice 2: yah have to match this girl to the right one okay! The right one, so be careful…
Stupid Cupid: then? I'm done?… after that.. can I have my vacation?
Voice 2: of course! But… remember, be careful now okay? She's not the only one that your going to match.. and I'll give you a guide this time for what you have to do..
Stupid Cupid: alright!… so.. who's the girl?
Voice 2: she's……