Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Another Typical Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Two: Another Typical Day
It's a nice start for a certain red-headed lady. The sun is shining brightly. The sky is of course blue. And right now she's walking with a certain brown haired boy at her left side. The two are heading to school. Walking silently.
Stupid Cupid: Perfect!… hihihi…
After some minutes. The two finally arrived. They continue to walk inside the building and finally reach the room of Class 2-A in the high school department. They both entered. Only few students are inside. The red-headed lady sat in her chair. The boy did the same thing. Then after seconds or a minute, another girl entered the room and approach the red head.
Hikari: Hi Asuka! How's life?
Asuka: Just fine.. Thank God I'm still breathing… yah know.. inhale.. exhale..
Hikari: very funny.. ha-ha-ha-…
Asuka: Your no fun. You? Same question..
Hikari: Never better. This day seems to be so perfect.
Asuka: really? And why?
Hikari: you wanna know?
Asuka: of course! Except if it's non-sense.
Hikari: Acxtually it's about Touji.
Asuka: ohhhh… it's not a non-sense.. it's a curse..
Hikari: Asuka! You still wanna hear my story?
Asuka: fine! Continue..
Hikari: Well, I was walking silently when someone run towards me. That someone did hit me. We both fell in the ground. He's over me and I'm under him. I had my both eyes close. When I opened it I was so shocked to found out that, that someone who bumped me and is over me is Touji Suzuhara!…
Asuka: ohhh… what a bad luck..
Hikari: your so mean! Actually I'm too lucky this morning. Hehe. Then I also noticed that our lips are only inches apart! Oh my gosh!
Asuka: sssooooo… I don't care!
Hikari: Shut up! Did yah know that I nearly had my first kiss! And with Touji! Oh God! Oh God!
Asuka: then…
Hikari: then he stood up and helped me to stand as well. He apologized and we both walk towards school. Awww… one of my unforgettable moments… how I wish…
Asuka (cut Hikari): he kissed you..
Hikari: Uh-huh… uh-huh…
Asuka: and have sex with him..
Hikari: Asuka! Someone might hear you!
Asuka: and marry you..
Hikari: Shut up!
Asuka: and be the mother of his children..
Hikari: hey! That's too much! A first kiss is just perfectly fine..
Asuka: your insane!
Hikari: am not!… can't you see that Touji and I make such a cute couple…
Asuka: ewwee.. yuck!
Hikari: Hey! He's not that bad…
Asuka: for you.. but for me, he's worst..
Hikari: Don't say that! You don't know him at all..! and.. your not treating him well, that's why, that's the way he acts towards you..
Asuka: so what?.. I don't care! If he want to act that way then act that way!
Hikari: Whatever.. just try to be nice to him.. even for once.. by the way, you look so gloomy? What's with you?
Asuka: Nothing.. I'm fine.
Hikari: I'm your best friend! Your suppose to tell me every single thing that is happening to you and the way your feeling..
Asuka: I do! Your not my mother Hikari..
Hikari: Fine! But still.. tell me your problems.. so, what's your problem now?
Asuka: it's about Shinji..
Hikari: so what's about him?
Asuka: I don't know how to act towards him..
Hikari: what?.. why?.. you know, you have to be kind to him. After all he's you classmate, co-pilot, and especially roommate. You breathe the same air that he breathe. Live with him in the same house. And etc.. etc.. etc.. and, he's kind and kinda cute.. and don't disagree! I know you find him cute somehow!
Asuka: fine! He's cute! But.. there are these things that he do that just simply pisses me off..
Hikari: what things?
Asuka: for example, he knows that I love eva coz it's my life. I can't live without it. I did everything I can just to pilot eva but sometimes he keeps on beating my score! He is always getting all the attention! Grrr…… he's this and that and everything! And he keeps on saying sorry and that he is innocent coz he didn't mean to beat me or get the attention of every one!
Hikari: maybe he is…
Asuka: but.. there are times when he's showing me he's other side..
Hikari: he had..?
Asuka: Uh-Huh.. You can fall for him when he's showing that side. That side is not the meek and baka one. That side is strong and yet so typically good natured. Just like when he rescued me from the volcano from our last mission. That day, he really rescued me even if he now that he could die. But! After that.. tsk! Back to normal… how I wish……
Hikari: he kissed you that day…
Asuka (lost in thoughts or day dreaming): uh-huh…
Hikari: had sex with you..
Asuka: oh yeah!
Hikari: Marry you…
Asuka: definitely!
Hikari: and be the mother of his children, til death do the two of you apart..
Asuka: Perfect!
Hikari: Oh my! So… Asuka is really in love and with Shinji…
Asuka: WHAT WAS THAT! ME! In looooove?……… NO WAY!
Hikari: but yah told me---
Asuka: What!
Hikari: Nothing.. (to herself..) afraid to admit it.. but it slipped right through her mouth..
The conversation ended when the sensei entered the room. Other students including Hikari went back to their own sits. Hikari started to do the daily routine, rise, bow, sit and another boring day at school started.