Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Now, Mett Match Maker ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Three: Now, Meet Match Maker
Asuka/Shinji/Misato Residence..
Asuka: Tadaima!
Shinji: I think Misato is not yet home.
Asuka: Ohh.. I'll go now to my room.
Shinji: Okay. I'll just call you if dinner's ready.
With that Asuka proceeded to her room while Shinji did the same to change his clothes and after that cook dinner.
Inside Asuka's room..
Asuka is now wearing an ordinary shirt and short. Right ow she's lying on her bed, lost in thoughts when suddenly..
Voice: Hello there..
Asuka (shocked): Hey! Who's that!
Voice: hihihi..
Asuka (slightly angry): Is that you Shinji! Show yourself you pervert!
Voice: No! Of course I'm not Shinji!
Asuka: Then, who are----
Asuka cut herself and was too shock to see a small being flying in front of her.
Stupid Cupid: Hi..
Asuka: Whaaa—Whaaattt are you! Whaaa--- Whaaatt are youu doing inside my room! How did yah get here! Oh my! Are you a ghost or something! Go away! For God's sake! Leave me alone!
Stupid Cupid: What! Me! A ghost?… I think I'm the `something' but not a ghost for sure.. hihihi…
Then cupid started to approach Asuka.
Asuka (backing away): Hey! Hey! Hey! Don't come near me or I'll shout!
Stupid Cupid: Actually your already shouting right now.. I think your over reacting..
Asuka: Am not! Go away!
While Asuka is busy having a conversation with Stupid Cupid, Shinji already finished cooking their dinner and is now making his way towards Asuka's room to call her.
Shinji outside Asuka's room..
Shinji (knocking): Asuka.. Dinner's ready..
Asuka noticed that someone is knocking. She hurriedly got up from her bed and opened the door.
Asuka: Shinji! (hugs Shinji)
Shinji: Whaaa--- Whaaa--- Why? (slightly nervous and blushing) I-I-is there a problemmm A-a-asuka?
Asuka: Help me! There is someone who entered my room! He is so small like a child but he's flying!
Shinji: Flying! (scanning the room) but there's no one inside Asuka.
Asuka (turned her head): Where did he go?
Asuka suddenly noticed that she is still hugging Shinji with both her arms around the boy's neck. She is now looking directly at his face. His blushing and he seems to be so nervous. She also noticed that Shinji started to hug her back with both his arms resting around her waist which slightly pisses her off. She started to open her mouth to protest when someone appeared behind Shinji..
Stupid Cupid: Bah! Hello again gorgeous!
Asuka (shocked): What the--!
Then…
she…
simply…
fainted…
Asuka opened her eyes to find herself inside her room still lying on her bed.
Asuka: (sigh) Thank God.. It's only a dream…
Stupid Cupid: Actually it's not…
Asuka: What the--! Who really are you and what do you need from me!
Stupid Cupid: Hey! Calm down! I'm not going to hurt or bite you….. unless you want me to…k
Asuka: Yuck! Who would! Even a dog won't bite you!
Stupid Cupid: Ouch! That hurts you know… by the way… I am a cupid…
Asuka: A cupid!
Stupid Cupid: Yup! That's right! My name is Stupid Cupid…
Asuka: Whooaaww.. Your name fits you well..
Stupid Cupid: Another ouch again! your so mean!
Asuka: What-ever! By the way! What do you really need from me! You scared the shit out of me! Yah know.. I've never seen a cupid before!
Stupid Cupid: Sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you like that.. I just eed your help..
Asuka: My help? What kind of help?
Stupid Cupid: I want you to help me in match making.
Asuka: What! Me! A Match Maker! No way!
Stupid Cupid: Why?.. It's not that bad yah know..
Asuka: but that's your job! You're the one who's supposed to match people not me!
Stupid Cupid: Yeah I know, it's my job. That's why I'm doing it. And now, my next mission is to find someone who can help me to match other people.
Asuka: but… why me! I can't help you! Help yourself! Duh! You're a cupid and I am just an ordinary teen! A cupid has a bow and arrow right?.. you strike two peoples heart and poof!.. they're in love and will live happily ever after! By the way.. where's yours?..
Stupid Cupid: That's the problem.. I don't have any. They confiscated it.
Asuka: what! That's insane!
Stupid Cupid: It's not like that all the time okay. And I don't simply strike someone's heart. It'll be a big problem if I strike the wrong one. The two people must have a bond or connection with one another.
Asuka: so?.. I don't care!
Stupid Cupid: awww… Please! I'm begging you!
Asuka: No! your just wasting your time and my time!
Stupid Cupid: If your not going to help me, I'll never leave you!
Asuka: neh.. Just get lost!
Asuka suddenly heard someone knocking. Cupid is gone again.
Asuka (mumbling): never leave me alone…… Where are you now…? Hmph!
Shinji: Asuka?.. Are you okay now?
Asuka: Yes.. I think..
Shinji: You can eat dinner if you want. It's on the table.
Asuka: I will. Just for a minute.
Shinji: If you need something, I'm just in the living room watching television okay?…
Asuka: Uh-huh… Thanks..
With that Asuka got up and made her way to the kitchen and out of her room of course. She sat in one of the chair and started to eat her dinner.
Stupid Cupid: Hello again Asuka!
Asuka (nearly chocked in her food): What the heck! Didn't I told you to leave me alone!
Shinji heard Asuka shout so he went to the kitchen to check what was happening.
Asuka: (to cupid) Go away! Leave me alone!
Shinji: Uhmm.. Sorry! I'll go now!
Asuka: (turns her attention to Shinji) No Shinji! It's not you! Why are here?…
Shinji: Well, I heard you shout a while ago.. I was just going to ask you if there is any problem.
Asuka: No.. there's no problem..
Shinji: Okay..
Stupid Cupid: Really? There will be no problem if you'll agree on helping me with my mission..
Asuka: (to Stupid Cupid) Shut up! I'm not so leave me alone!
Shinji: Uhhm… yo-- you sure your okay?… I'll go—go—go now! Sorry!
Asuka: (to Shinji) It's not you! Yes! I'm okay! And stop apologizing!
While the busy, Misato entered the apartment and went to the kitchen. Stupid cupid Fly right in front of Misato.
Stupid Cupid: So she's their guardian.
Misato: Hi kids! How's your day?
Asuka: It's him! (points her forefinger to Stupid Cupid and unfortunately also to Misato)
Shinji: Masato!
Asuka: No! Him! Can't you see him!
Stupid Cupid: Asuka.. They can't see me.. You're the only one who can see me coz you're the chosen one.
Misato: Asuka? Are you okay?
Asuka: (to Stupid Cupid) Shut up! I don't care if I'm the chosen one! Just leave me alone! GO-A-WAY!
Shinji: But it's Misato, Asuka!
Asuka: Shinji! Are you blind! Can't you see him! Stupid Cupid! He's in there!
Misato: Asuka?.. are you inane?
Shinji: Misato! Who's.. Stupid Cupid?…
Misato: When did I became a cupid!
Asuka: You! (pointing her finger towards Stupid Cupid) LEAVE-ME-ALONE!
Stupid Cupid: No! I will not leave unless you help me!
Misato: Me! Leave you alone? Do I have to call a mental hospital right now?
Shinji???
Asuka: Leave now!
Stupid Cupid: Am not! You don't know the things that I can do!
Asuka: I don't care!
Stupid Cupid: Really?…
Misato sat on one of the chairs which Shinji also did while Asuka noticed that she's locking an amount of clothes.
Asuka: What the--! Hey you fucking idiot! What have you done!
Misato: See Shinji? She's talking all to herself..
Shinji (approaching Asuka): Asuka? Are you alright..
Asuka: do I look like that I'm alright! Don't come near me! Can't you see that I'm naked!
Shinji: Wha… (backing away..)
Stupid Cupid: (to himself) She didn't know that she's the only who can see herself naked..
Asuka: Hey you!
Stupid Cupid, Shinji and Misato: What!
Asuka: (to Misato and Shinji) Not the two of you!
Shinji and Misato: Sorry..
Asuka: You Stupid cupid! Bring back my clothes you pervert!
Stupid Cupid: Not! Unless you help me!
Asuka: but why me!
Stupid Cupid: Coz you're the chosen one! Unless you want Shinji seeing you naked..
Asuka: (to Shinji) Hey! Stop Staring at me you baka-hentai!
Shinji: Sorry..
Asuka: Fine! I'll do it! I'll help you!
Shinji and Misato: With what?…
Asuka: Not the two of you! So shut up!
Misato: ooppzz..
Shinji: Sorry…
Stupid Cupid: Great! I'm not stupid after all.. my plans always work..
Asuka: Shut up! Happy! Now! Can I get my clothes back!
Stupid Cupid: they're back now!
Asuka: Hmph!
Stupid Cupid: So.. it's now a deal..! or I'll do much worst.. see yah later miss match maker..
Asuka: Whatever! (to Misato and Shinji) I'll go to my room now.. Goodnight..
Shinji???
Misato: I wonder what just happened?
Shinji: I think, it'll be better if we'll just ignore that and just go to sleep.
Misato: maybe.. but I wonder what really happened..
Inside Asuka's room…
Asuka (lying in bed): I can't sleep..
Stupid Cupid: aww.. so sad..
Asuka: What do you need now!
Stupid Cupid: Nothing! Just checking on you..
Asuka: Yeah right! Now! they think that I'm going insane!
Stupid Cupid: don't worry.. they will forget what happened earlier..
Asuka: really?.. yah know.. you appear whenever you want to appear!
Stupid cupid: You have to be used to it..
Asuka: maybe..
Stupid Cupid: yah know.. I can sing a lullaby for you..
Asuka: No thanks! I think I can sleep now..
Stupid Cupid: ohh.. okay.. Goodnight Asuka.. See yah on your first mission..
Stupid Cupid left Asuka's room and Asuka drifted to a dreamless sleep…