Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Match Maker's First Mission ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Four: Match Maker's First Mission
Asuka: baka-Shinji! Hurry up! We're late!
It is an another, (kinda) beautiful day at Tokyo 3, the sun shines brightly (as always..) in the blue sky (of course!). Two teenagers run in the streets of Tokyo 3.
Asuka (panting): What.. took.. you so.. long!
Shinji (panting as well): I.. forgot to.. set my alarm.. you didn't woke.. me up.. and I.. prepared our.. lunch!
Asuka: Yeah right! There's nothing we can do now.. we're already late!
They hurriedly run up the building and into they're room. Both stop at the front door. Both knocked. Both entered the room. Both bowed..
Asuka and Shinji: Good morning Sensei..
Sensei: Good morning.. proceed to your seats now.
Both sat and listened to the sensei's boring lesson about.. TanTananan……… SECOND IMPACT! SECOND IMPACT HERE! SECOND IMPACT THERE! SECOND IMPACT EVRYWHERE! ISN'T THAT SO, SO, So GREAT!--------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------NO!
Minutes later..
Asuka: I can't take it anymore.. I'm so sleepy!
Stupid Cupid: Hi there Asuka!
Asuka: Oh Shit! God! Hey! Wazzup!
Stupid Cupid: hehehe.. Just fine.. yah know.. still breathing..
Asuka and stupid Cupid: Inhale.. Exhale.. Inhale.. Exhale.. (both laughed)
Asuka: hehehe..
Stupid Cupid (quickly recovered): …
Asuka: hihihi..
The sensei noticed Asuka slightly laughing and he tried to catch the girl's attention..
Sensei: uhmm.. Miss Soryu..
Asuka: hehehe..
Sensei: Miss Soryu?
Asuka: hihihi.. You also know that huh.. I never knew..
Sensei: Miss! Soryu!
Asuka: hahahaha! Thanks for the laugh Stupid!
Sensei: MISS SORYU! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME STUPID!
Asuka (stood up): Yes Sir!
Everybody is laughing out loud except for Rei of course.
Asuka: What's the problem sensei?
Stupid Cupid: Uh-oh! I have to do something.. hmmm.. should I try that.. hmm.. okay.. let's get it on! Hihi..
Sensei: the problem?.. you don't know what's the problem..! Why are you laughing! And all alone! Is there something funny about my lesson miss Soryu? (raises an eyebrow..) or.. Are you making fun of me.. huh..
Asuka (kinda nervous): uhh.. sir.. ba-ba-ba-buut.. (looking around the room) hey! I'm not the only one laughing! All of the student except for Rei.. of course are laughing!
Sensei: Miss Soryu… They're laughing because of you!
Asuka: Me! (glares) all of you! Are you making fun of me!
Students (stopped laughing, sweat drops): nuh-uh.. (shook they're head)
Sensei: you Miss Soryu.. are you really making fun of me? Huh!
Asuka: No sir! It's just that.. I.. Uhmm.. (thoughts) God.. Cupid.. Help..
Suddenly the teacher's face soften. He's just starring intently at Asuka with eye to eye contact.
Asuka: Sir?
He slowly approaches Asuka.
Asuka (nervous): ssirrr? Whaa-aa-yyy?
All students do shut up and are just watching the scene in front of them.
Asuka: Sir? Are you alright?
Sensei: You!
Asuka: Me! What's with me! So..?
Sensei (speaking like a poet): You..
Every time I see your smile
It lightens up my day
I just can't stand being angry or
mad at you in every single way
Every day I see you it just
Made my day complete
You're the only one who can knocks
Me right off of my feet
Asuka (disgusted): Oh.. My.. God..
Students (MORE! Disgusted): Yuuuckkiieee……
Sensei (continues):
If you'll give me a chance to
Prove my love to you
I will move heaven and earth
And the impossible I will do
I know that I'm too old for you
And for me your too young
But I'm willing to do everything
And to wait even for so long..
Asuka: Oh… gosh… I feel sick…
Almost all students nearly vomited and got sick.. all eyes went big when the sensei slowly held Asuka's left hand.
Asuka: Hey! That's harassment!
She's trying to free her hand but the sensei held it too tight..
Sensei: Asuka…
Students: Eeeewwweee!
Asuka: NO!
Sensei: will…
Asuka: STOP!
Sensei: you…
Asuka: SHUT UP! LET GO!
Sensei: mar-------
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!< /div>
Students (sigh in relief): aaahhh……
Asuka (sigh as well) aahh… save by the bell! I thought it's my greatest nightmare!
Then Asuka noticed the look of bewilderment in the sensei's face.
Asuka: (thoughts) looks like he's back to normal again.. Thank god…
Sensei: Miss Soryu?
Asuka: Yes sensei..?
Sensei: why are you holding my hand?
Asuka: HUWHATTTTT!
Students: OH NO!
She suddenly noticed that their hands are still holding one another's hand. She quickly free her hand from the sensei's hands.
Asuka: Yuck!
Sensei: what was that?
Asuka: oh! Nothing sensei!
Sensei: and why are the students pale?---- of course except from Rei again `coz she's already pale…
Asuka: I.. don't know! All I know is.. it's already lunch sensei..
Sensei: really… well… (goes to the front) goodbye class..!
Students (pale and no life): Goodbye sensei……
Asuka slowly sit down on her chair.
Asuka: Another weird experience..
Stupid Cupid: are you alright Asuka?
Asuka: Oh! Hi Cupid1 where did yah came from! You left me! You didn't know what the sensei did! It's… it's… disgusting!
Stupid Cupid: why?
Asuka: Hello! he's asking for me to marry him I supposed! Yuck! Is he even thinking! Duh! He's 54 and I'm 15! I don't need a husband and at the same time a father!
Stupid Cupid: hihihi!
Asuka: whatever! Where did yah go!
Stupid Cupid: nowhere in particular.. just somewhere out there…
Asuka: awww… tell me! Don't tell me…
Stupid cupid: uh-huh! Hehe…
Asuka: your crazy! Why did yah do that for!
Stupid cupid: of course to save you!.. I just did something like a prayer or spell or whatever! To the sensei then he became like that.. I think what I did was too much..
Asuka; Yeah! Too much! He almost proposed!
Stupid cupid: Sorry! Hehe.. at least he's not mad at you anymore.. if I didn't do that what will you say as an excuse? THAT YOUR GOING INSANE?
Asuka: But you made a scandal!
Stupid Cupid: what scandal? That proposal? Hehe…
Asuka: hey! He did not!
Stupid Cupid: don't worry.. I'll do something for the students and the sensei to forget everything that happened..
Asuka: you must! By the way.. When will you give my mission?.. I want to end it now as soon as possible..
Stupid Cupid: Good question.. hmmm.. (scanning the room) Ah-hah! Perfect!
Asuka???
You people wanna know what Stupid Cupid saw?.. just some stupidents.. wakeke.. joke! Hehe, actually there he saw Hikari Horaki approaching where Touji Suzuhara is. Cupid again, and again, left Asuka and went near where Hikari and Touji was.
Stupid Cupid: hmmm.. I smell something fishy..
Hikari (blushing): uhhmmm.. Touji..?
Touji: Hikari! Wazzup!
Hikari: I'm doing great.. uhmm.. I was just going to give you this.. (handed the bento to Touji)
Touji: What's this? Why bother giving me this Hikari..
Hikari: Actually, I cooked to much food for me and my sisters so I decided on giving you some of it..
Touji: oh really.. that was very kind of you.. thanks again.
Hikari: no problem..
Stupid Cupid went back to Asuka.
Asuka: And where did you go again?..
Stupid Cupid: just somewhere out there.. so, here's your first mission..
Asuka: What!
Stupid Cupid: why?..
Asuka: First mission?.. so that means that there will be a next or even more to come?
Stupid Cupid: but of course! So here it is.. pair them! I want those two to be together and to live happily ever after and this mission is for only 2 days..
Asuka: ahh.. okay! So, who's the two?
Stupid Cupid (pointing on Touji and Hikari): Them..
Asuka: Yeah boy! (sigh) oh my..
Stupid Cupid: I know you can do it…
Asuka: thanks.. just wish me luck or I'll be stuck with you forever!
Shinji: Asuka..
Asuka: Hi baka-Shinji.. why? Do you need something..?
Shinji: I will only give you your lunch..
Asuka: thanks..
Stupid Cupid: (sigh) love is in the air…