Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Matching Game Part one ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Six: The Matching Game Part one Shinji/Asuka/Misato Residence
Evening..
Asuka on the phone..
Hikari: Asuka! Why me! What kind of plan is that!
Asuka: I don't know.. hehe.. Actually that plan just entered my mind for only a second…
Hikari: But Asuka! Is the one who sent me bunch of letters you?…
Asuka: of course not! Why would I do that! I'm not a lesbian!
Hikari: I know! But!--- Grrr! Tell me the truth! Is this all just a set up for me?
Asuka: (thoughts) kinda.. sorta.. a little.. hehe.. (outloud) NO! Maybe?.. ---- Just a.. co---incidence! Hehehe..
Hikari: Coincidence huh.. Whatever! By the way.. you told me that there is one of your suitors who also stand out.. do you already know who he was?
Asuka: How would I know?.. all of them are using code names remember?
Hikari: At least! Maybe you do have even a single clue?.. do you?
Asuka: Actually no.. hehe.. all I know is that, he's so sweet and thoughtful.. he often send letters with poems.. poems that are full of meaning.. I wonder who he was, or is he even in our class. I know we'll meet someday.
Hikari: Maybe he's your soulmate..
Asuka: Soulmate!
Hikari: Uh-huh! But.. what about Shinji?
Asuka: Shinji! No way! Maybe when hell freezes..
Hikari: Awww.. Denying, but deep inside her heart's blushing!
Asuka: God! Hikari! Are you crazy or something?..! What kind and where did you get that saying! Just wait until Monday.. I'll pair with you the most perverted guy in class..
Hikari: Hmph! I don't care.. bleh..
Asuka: If I know you want Touji to be one of the serchiees…
Hikari: What! Uhmm.. maybe..
Asuka: Of course you do!
Hikari: (sigh) well.. see yah on Monday Asuka.. Good night..
Asuka: Hey Miss Suzu--- I mean Horaki.. wanna go shopping tomorrow?
Hikari: and for what?..
Asuka: For Valentines of course!
Hikari: I don't even have I date!
Asuka: just wait and you'll see.. see yah tomorrow bf.. night..
Hikari: night bf, mwah!
With that Asuka hung up the phone and went to her room. She lay on her bed thinking about certain things..
Asuka: (thoughts) I wonder where Stupid Cupid is.. yeah, he's right.. it's lonely being alone and I'm really tired of it. Maybe I'm used on seeing him just appearing here, there or everywhere always scaring the shit out of me. I kinda missed him.. (out loud) Stupid Cupid?.. Are you here? Hey! Your gone for I week straight! Is there a problem?.. Helloooo?.. Show yourself!
Stupid Cupid: Why my highness? (lay beside Asuka)
Asuka: Why! It's just that you didn't show yourself for 5 days. Is there any problem?
Stupid Cupid: nothing.. there's no problem. I think it'll be alright because I already gave you your first mission and your plans seems to work. Keep it up.
Asuka: Of course! After all, I'm the Great Asuka Langley Soryu!
Stupid Cupid: yeah whatever!
Asuka: Hmph! But yah know, I'm now not used in not seeing you.. not like before `coz your so annoying..
Stupid Cupid: Really?.. Awww.. I'm so touched! By the way.. have you already thought about what I said the last time we talked?
Asuka: hmm.. that thing about me finding a way to be close to Shinji? Is that the one your talking about?
Stupid Cupid: Yup! So, have you made up your mind? You said it's lonely being alone and your tired of it..
Asuka: I said that!
Stupid Cupid: Not really that loud but I can read your mind including your thoughts..
Asuka: What! Why!
Stupid Cupid: I don't know..
Asuka: So, you do have the ability to read peoples mind?..
Stupid Cupid: Uh-huh! Isn't that obvious?.. and also remember that as long as your missions are not yet finish I will jot leave you. I'm always here, by your side guiding you all the time even if you can't see me so whenever you have problems or anything just call me for some help okay?..
Asuka: okay! Thanks!
Stupid Cupid: remember Asuka, after your mission it's now Good Bye Bye.. so, that means that I can't guide you anymore..
Asuka: I know.. I don't know how and why did yah just appear from nowhere.. but one thing's for sure, your now a part of my life and I can't forget meeting a very sweet Cupid for the rest of my life. It's really fun being and talking with you. I don't know but I'm comfortable when I'm talking to you. Even though you already put me in different kinds of hard situations at least you still saves the day. You're the only one, hehe.. I can't say person `coz your not.. but honestly you're the only one that knows the whole thing that happened in my life. I'm happy that I can tell you things that I can't say or share to others even to my own bf Hikari.. and I'm also happy your there to guide me.. actually at the first place, I really don't ever want to be close to you `coz I know it'll be hard for me when the time comes that you have to leave..
Stupid Cupid: that's right.. but at least to be a part of your memory is an honor. Like what I and you said, I can't stay by your side forever. Even me, I didn't notice how we became this close for an instance. And now, I care for you as in really care for you `coz I know that your not that mean or that bad not like what others we're thinking. That's why, when I leave you I want someone to replace me in guiding and taking care of you. And I want that someone to do more that the things that I've done. I don't want you to be alone anymore. I want you to learn to open up things or burdens that your still carrying to other people. That's why, why not follow my suggestion?.. try to be close to Shinji okay? He's a nice guy for sure..
Asuka: but—it's hard! I know that even if I tell that things he can't and will not understand me! We're.. different… all he does is to piss me off! He's really getting on my nerves especially when he apologizes for something even if it's not his fault. Sorry for this, sorry for that, sorry for everything! Maybe he even felt sorry for being born! He's so, so pathetic!
Stupid Cupid: Actually he is.. that's why you have to help him.. Help him to release the real man inside him and to stood up for himself. You and Shinji are not that different.
Asuka: Not that different from what?
Stupid Cupid: the two of you, are both carrying the same burdens..
Asuka: What? I can't understand..
Stupid Cupid: I think.. you should talk to him about that..
Asuka: But! How did yah know..
Stupid Cupid: nothing.. I just know.. just don't ask alright…
Asuka: hey! Tell me, about me and Shinji's similarity..
Stupid Cupid: I said, ask him yourself..
Asuka: Please! I really want to know!
Stupid Cupid: but---
Asuka: Pleaseeeeee….
Stupid Cupid: …
Asuka: Please! Please! Please!
Stupid Cupid: …
Asuka: awww..
Stupid Cupid: FINE!
Asuka: oh yeah!
Stupid Cupid: Just ask him.. hehe..
Asuka: CUPID!
Stupid Cupid: Night princess!
Asuka: Hey!
With that Stupid Cupid left Asuka's room..
Asuka: (sigh) (darkness…)
Monday..
Start of classes..
Asuka: Helloooo classmates! This is a good start of our day because first of all.. there is no classes!
Students: (cheering)
Asuka: Hey! Guyz… Hush for a while.. we'll have the Matching Game after lunch.. so, for those guys who want to be our Bachelorette's date for tomorrow's Valentines Day line up on my desk during lunch for registrations..
Hikari: ASUKA! That's insane! Do I have to be the bachelorette?
Asuka: Shut up Hikari! I don't care! So that's it.. and for now you can do whatever you want to do.. enjoy..
Asuka return on her seat. After a few seconds Hikari came up to her.
Hikari: Hey there!---- Asuka?.. are you alright? Is there something that's bothering you?
Asuka: Nothing.. just thinking about certain things but not that important..
Hikari: Okay.. Just tell me if you have problems okay..?
Asuka: of course bf! Well, what do you want now?
Hikari: Let's talk..
Asuka: about?..
Hikari: Hmm.. You and your secret admirer?
Asuka: Him? Well, I'm really looking forward in meeting him in person..
Hikari: What's your favorite among the letters or poems he sent.
Asuka: I like the one he sent earlier.
Hikari: What! He's still sending letters?
Asuka: Yup!
Hikari: Consistent huh..
Asuka: hihi..
Hikari: is it another poem or just a letter?
Asuka: I don't know.. maybe a song..
Hikari: May I see it?
Asuka: Of course! Here.. (handing the envelop to Hikari)
Dearest Asuka,
Hello my dear princess.. how's your weekend? I hope that reading my letters and poems didn't bother you at all.. well, that's the only way that I can show what I really feel for you. Here's another one.. hope you'll like it..
For All of My Life
Come and lay here beside me
I'll tell you how I feel
There's a secret inside me
I'm ready to reveal
To have you close, embrace your heart
with my love
over and over
These are things that I promise
my promise to you
For all of my life
you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever
all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
for all of my life.
ooohhh..
o yeah...
Let me lay down beside you
There's something you should know
I pray that you decide to
open your heart and let me show
enchanted worlds of fairy tales
a wonderland of love
these are things that I promise
my promise to you
For all of my life
you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever
all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
for all of my life.
all of my life
with all of my heart
these are things that I promise
For all of my life
you are the one, i will love you faithfully forever
all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
for all of my life.
That's it princess.. I wish that you could wait until the day that I'm really ready to reveal the real me. I'm still looking forward on meeting you my princess.
Sincerely yours,
Hikari: Nightwalker?
Asuka: Uh-Huh. That's his codename..
Hikari: Any clue?
Asuka: none.. by the way, be ready for later's game okay?.. and—choose wisely.
Hikari: (sigh) Why me.. of all the girls in the class, why poor me!
After lunch..
In the School Playground..
Asuka:Hi guys! Right now, we're all here at the school playground `cozzz.. it's bigger that our room! And we're here to witness a Matching Game. We'll match our Bachelorette miss Hikari Horaki to 4 different guys that we called serchiees. Many have registered but I only chose 4..
Hikari: (mumbling) They only registered to be close to you even for once and to ask you for a date..
Asuka: Whatwasthat hikari?
Hikari: Did I say something?
Asuka: well, I think I heard you say something..
Hikari: it's not me! Hehe.. Just your imagination bf!
Asuka: Fine! So.. let's start the game! Here's how to play this game.. our Bachelorette here will choose only one from our four serchiees but she'll choose with her eyes close while our serchiees will star at a heart shaped cubicle. The game has two parts. Part one, the Bacheloreete will touch different parts of our serchiees face or body and the second part is Question and Answer portion. After that our Bachelorette will choose only one from our 4 serchiees and whoever wins, they will have a date for tomorrow.
Asuka came to where Hikari is sitting. She covered Hikari's eyes using a big hanky. After that she led Hikari near the 4 cubicles.
Asuka: here's the first part.. hhmmm.. I'll just call it, touch here, touch me there, touch me evrywhere..
Hikari: Asuka! What kind of name is that!
Asuka: Just shut your mouth will you!
Asuka led Hikari to the first cubicle.
Asuka: so, there's a small window in every cubicle. From that window you'll touch the part that I'm going to tell you and the serchiee. After that the serchiees will reveal that part for our audience to see it.
Hikari: Okay…
Asuka: First part.. (mumbling in Hikari's ear)
Hikari: (inserting her right hand inside the small window) OH MY GOD!
Asuka: What?..
Students: (some cheering, some curious, some… just no reaction)
Asuka: How does it feel?..
Hikari: It's so.. so.. SOFT! Hahahahaha!
Asuka: Serchiee #1.. you can reveal that part now..
Students: (excited to see the part)
Asuka: hehehe.. it's the--------