Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Mixed emotions ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Eleven: Mixed emotions
 
Asuka's POV
“Stupid Cupid! Where the hell are you! I need to talk to you! You fuckin' idiot! Show me yourself!” I continue to call out his name again, again, and again but he wouldn't come out! That stupid shit! Argh! I'm angry, mad and pissed off! What more to feel,. I feel like I'm in hell now.. oh! I forgot, I'm the devil girl.. augh!
“Asuka! Where are you going? Lookin' for whom? Can we go home now? maybe Misato's a little worried `bout us right now.” another fuckin' idiot wimp. I didn't noticed him following me. I stopped walking. Turned around to face him then spoke.
“What are you doin' followin' me! Didn't I told you to leave me alone! Go home all by yourself! Your not a kid! And! I'm not your mother.. you'll not get lost sweetiee.. SO LEAVE THIS PLACE RIGHT NOW AND STOP FOLLOWING ME! OKAY!” he just frowned. grrr.. I continue to walk and stupid Shinji is still following me. Right now, where walking at one of the streets here in Tokyo3. No other crowd. Just the two of us. Silence. I finally stopped calling out for that Stupid Cupid! Fuck that idiot! I'll kill him if I saw him! Shinji. He went dead silent. Now, the two of us are walking silently and he's behind me. I can feel that he's looking intently at my back. Wonder what he is thinking.
“I said leave now, right? Why do you keep on following me?” I asked the baka.
“Are you mad at me?” shit. Holy shit! What kind of answer is that!
“Can you please answer my question then leave. You just answered me another question. Anta baka!” I stopped again and turned around again to look straightly at his eyes. There, I saw it. He's eyes. His deep blue ocean like eyes. At one look you may think it's a brownish one but actually it's not. I can be lost to those two blue orbs. He's eyes. There's no guilt in it. He's not guilty! I don't know what to feel! Right now. I'm having mixed emotions. I don't know if I'll get mad at him or just forget what happened and from now on be nice. Actually, I really don't know why am I acting like this towards him. Sigh. He's not doing anything bad or harsh towards me but still everything he do pisses me off! Especially when he apologize. Pathetic little boy. Still, he can amazed me at times especially when he's inside his eva. My God! Why can't he be like that all the time! So that we can be in good terms?.. is that so? I don't know! I can't understand even my own self! Asuka Langley Soryu. I'm great in acting. I can get an award for best actress. I'm also good in pretending. Acting and pretending I can live all by myself, that I'm strong, that I'm matured enough, but the truth is I'm still a child. I have my own demons. One of it is my past. That past that destroyed my innocence. After that thoughts he answered me.
“I don't want you to be alone. That's it. Now answer mine. Are you still mad at me? Are you mad because.. because..—I din't kissed you?” I don't know what to answer. Am I still mad at him? What am I feeling right now. do I.. like him? Or even.. love him? As I look to those deep blue eyes, they're pleading for my forgiveness. I.. I--- I don't know! What will I tell him? Whatever!
“NO! It's not because of that! Grr! I'm… uh…” but before I could continue my answer someone spoke.
“Just tell him you like him! Don't be so confused by your emotions. I know you do. Nobody is perfect (author: that's right..P). everybody has their own weaknesses, even you. you can show that you are really strong at the outside but still, you have weaknesses inside and you can't hide it forever. Yah know, you have to help him with his own weaknesses. Only you. You're the only one who can do that. Don't be scared to show the real you to him. He'll understand.” Then the voice stopped whispering. I think I can recognize that voice. Hmm.. wait.. hmm.. who's that?.. I came back to my senses. I looked around. There's no other being except for me and Shinji. My God! Is there a ghost! Do they really exist! Yay! I don't want to see any! That thought made me shiver. Then I realize that the owner is..
“Uh-HUH! STUPID CUPID! I know this is your plan! Bring evreything back to normal!” I started to run leaving Shinji behind and bewildered.
“here we are again.. plan? ASUKA! TELL ME WHO IS STUPID CUPID! BULLSHIT! ASUKA! WAIT!” I didn't mind him calling and running after me. All I have to do now is to talk to that dummkopf! I run.. and run.. and run.. and------
 
 
to be continued..
and----- what do you think will happen?