Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Almost There ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Ten: Almost There
Right now Asuka was sitting under a Cherry Blossom tree. Alone. Lost in thoughts and questions.
`why!'
`he denied it!'
`but he really tried to kiss me!'
`actually he even asked me!'
`but he lied in front of Misato!'
`God! He even made me a liar!'
`FUCK YOU SHINJI IKARI! ARGH!'
“FUCK YOU!”
“Then fuck me..”
“What the!” there she saw Shinji Ikari smiling.
`My God! After that he can smile like that! Moron!'
“What are you doin' here huh!” she asked with a hint of anger in her voice and she's not even looking at him. Shinji began to sat beside her under the tree.
“Nothin'.. just wanted to apologize. I didn't mean to make you a liar.”
“Humf! Just tell me that it is you plan..”
“What! My plan! I can't even remember a single thing!”
“You what? Can't remember anything! Hahaha! Your making me laugh Mister! YOU EVEN ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO KISS YOU! THEN YOU'RE SAYIN' YOU CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! WHAT WAS THAT? SHORT MEMORY LOST!” then she stood up in front of Shinji. Shinji also stood up and shouted as well.
“MAYBE! I DON'T KNOW! ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOU STARTED SLAPPING ME MISS!” then he brought his face near to hers.
“HA! THAT'S STUPID! ANTA BAKA! THANK GOD YOU CAN REMEMBER YOUR NAME!” `he can't remember anything!'
“BUT THAT'S THE TRUTH! WHY CAN'T YOU BELIEVE ME! DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO KISS YOU ANYWAY!”
“I DON'T CARE!”
“REALLY!”
“REALLY! ALL I CARE IS YOU! MADE! ME! A LIAR!” `then.. I think I kno who made him forget that…'
“THEN I CAN KISS YOU RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT! BRACE YOURSELF!” then he brought his lips near Asuka's lips.
5 millimeter..
4..
3..
2..
1..
Then suddenly Asuka turn around which made Shinji kissed her hair.
“WHAT THE FUCK! ASUKA!” he complained?.
“STUPID CUPID! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU FUCKIN' IDIOT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW!” she shouted then turn around to face again Shinji.
“Why! We'll talk later okay?..!” then she spun around again.
“Oh no.. I can smell trouble.. stupid stupidity! Got to go to a very far place for now..” a certain creature said.
“STUPID CUPID!”
“Asuka? Who is he?” Shinji asked. Asuka spun sround to face him.
“You don't know him at all so don't ask.. and! I'm still mad at you! humf! Stupid! Where you neh!” she continue to shout and shout but still no Stupid Cupid.
“Holy Shit! Holy Shit! HOLY SHIT! STUPID CUPID!”
 
 
to be continued..
stupid chapter neh? Ahihihi..