Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ The Truth Hurts.. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Nine: The Truth Hurts..
“…”
“Eh? Shinji?” Misato is still waiting for the boy's reply.
“I really didn't try to kiss her.. why would I do that!” he finally said.
“So your sayin' that I.Am.The.One.Who.Is.LYING.?.?.?” now Asuka was really mad.
Shinji just nodded his head.
`How dare he!' “WHATVER! I'm OUTTA HERE! Asuka can't take it anymore. She run out of the room leaving Shinji and a dumbfounded Misato.
“Why did she left?” asked Shinji.
“What do yah think? Are you sure you didn't try?” the boy nodded. The guardian sigh.
“I can't remember anything. I don't know what happened. She just started slapping me again and again. She won't stop. Then you came.” Shinji explained.
“But why would Asuka lie like that? Why you trying to kiss her? There are more cuter than that, like you confessing your undying love for her… or you carrying Asuka's child.. or..---
“Misato! Your crazy!”
“Hey! By the way.. go and talk to her.. tell her the things you told me a while ago.. I think she's hurt..”
“Hurt? Because I told her she's a liar?”
“No..”
“Then why?” the boy raised a brow.
“because you didn't kissed her!” Misato just grinned.
“MISATO!” okay.. Shinji's blushing right now.
“Go follow her! NOW!”
“Yes ma'am!” with that Shinji stood up then run out of the room.
“Wait! Shin-chan!” but he stop when he heard Misato call him.
“Why?”
“Just continue kissing her when you find her.. You'll see.. it'll make her happy.” Misato teased.
“Ahihihi.. I will Misato. I.WILL.” Shinji continue to run to find Asuka.
“Good luck! Eh? Did he said he will?”
 
 
to be continued..
I can't believe Shinji said.. `ahihihi..'