Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Stupid Cupid and the Match Maker ❯ Caught in the Act? ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: the next and following chapters including this one will be not very but short.. yup.. short.. why?.. ehehe.. I don't now! stupid neh?.. ahihihi.. gomen nasai.. from now on I will change my format.. script formats no more.. sorry in advance If I suck! Nobody's Perfect. And I'm a nobody, I'm only a stranger..
Chapter Eight: Caught in the Act?
SLAP!
SLAP!
SLAP!
There, Misato saw Asuka slapping Shinji. Slap here, slap there and slap everywhere! Poor Shinji.
“Hey! Stop that! Your over reacting!” Shinji exclaimed with both of his arms trying to cover his face.
“Take this! And this! How dare you!” but it seems like Asuka doesn't want to stop. She continue to slap Shinji.
“My God! Asuka! What are you doing! Stop that!” Misato ordered Asuka to stop whatever she is doing but she wont stop.
SLAP!

SLAP!
SLAP!
“I said stop that!” Misato raised her voice and she did stop. Breathing heavily.
“Now. Explain young lady.” Misato said with both hands on her hips.
“He.. He.. Tried to kiss me!” Asuka said between pants while giving Shinji a death glare.
“And why did you try to kiss her Shinji? Did yah know that you almost kiss Hell?…” the purple haired woman asked the poor brown haired and almost molested boy while Asuka just `humf' hearing the phrase `you almost kiss Hell..'
“I didn't!” that's right Shinji.. be in total denial.
“YOU DIDN'T! OH YEAH! LYING BASTARD!”
“Shut up Asuka! Let him explain! So you didn't try to kiss her? Tell me the real story young man..”
“Uhmm.. eh..”
“See? He can't think of a better lie!”
“I said shut up! Go.. say it Shinji..”
“…”
 
 
to be continued..
wahehehe..