Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ World Conflict II: Evangelion ❯ Armed, Dangerous, and Very Lucky ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'd like to say this ISN'T a crossover. Since my prequel took place in FF7, I have to take a little time there to get a plot together. For the fanfiction.net readers, you've probably already read my first story, which is being rewritten. For the mediaminer.org readers, you'll see just how bad I was when I started every couple of days. I'm spacing it out to keep it on the most recent list for a long time. Shameless promotion, I know... Anyway, if you feel the need, get into contact with me and 'the squad' by e-mailing me.
Today's Quote: "WHERE'S THE BEEF!?" - Burger King (Kudos go to NateGold of Fanfiction.net)
P.S. If you have a funny quote that you know of, leave it in your review so that I can say it! I'll give you credit, of course!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

"So, Cloud.... Have you--" Ian started, but didn't get to finish as a certain boy's knee came into contact with his genitals. "What he has or has not done is none of your business, now shut up!" Zack said, only to get a nice, long period of electrouction that left him twitching. "Keep it up and I'll end up killing you by the end of the day," Lucius said, putting the remote back into his pocket. Suddenly, a large dog ran out of the front door(I don't know what they're called, but they are the kind the police use in K-9 units, with the pointy ears) and growled at Zack, who was still on the floor, and took a chomp at his pants, nearly taking a certain organ with it. "AGH! MY NADS! HELP ME!" Zack said as the dog started to drag him(BEAVIS AND BUTTHEAD!). No one moved forward to help him, then Cloud finally grabbed the dog by the snout and pried his mouth open, and the boy got up. "I feel so violated!" Zack said, visibly shaken.

"Your luck sucks today," Ian said, laughing as he went into the house. Cloud proceeded to drag his dog by the collar back into the house. "You'll need to change once we get back on the ship," Shade said, obviously laughing behind his hand, which was stroking his chin. "ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!?" Zack growled, following the others in. "Yes, I am," Shade said, looking around. The house was quaint, with old-fashioned polished furniture, and a couple of paintings, and then a picture caught his eye. He picked it up and looked at it. It showed the entire party, including Zack and his friends, posing for a picture together. What was interesting was that Zack stood by himself. Not alone, but there were two people who looked like they were his twins. One was Zack(Not me, don't get confused), a man he was often mistaken for at first. The other was Fox, the boy who had possessed Zack's(this time it IS me) corpse. The entire group were making all sorts of humorous poses, mainly Ian, who had grabbed Aeris's ass during the photo.

"Is Aeris still mad about that?" Ian asked, looking over Shade's shoulder. "Probably not. She's a forgiving person, but I'd still be careful if I were you," Zack said, laughing as a few happier memories passed through his mind. "This is quite possibly the most uncomfortable situation I've ever been in," Cloud muttered, sitting on the couch in front of the TV. "And why is that?" Shade said, sitting in a chair in the far corner of the room. "I'm in a house full of guys, maybe? Including one who looks like a faggot," Cloud said, turning the TV on. "For one thing, I'm not gay. Two, why are you afraid of being in a house full of guys? You get ass-raped while in the military or something(100 men get on a navy ship, 50 couples come out ;) heh)?" Zack said. Ian made a strange snort noise as he tried to keep himself from laughing. Cloud snapped his fingers, "Dine, sick!" The large dog beside him got up and began growling, moving towards Zack slowly. "Okay, okay! DOWN!" he said, moving away from the dog.

Cloud snapped his fingers again, "Now sit down and shut up!" The others sat down, leaving Zack with the floor. "Be a good dog," Zack said, rubbing the animal's stomach, who began to wag its tail.

- - -

"Dinner's ready!" Tifa shouted, making Zack's ears start ringing. "Remind me not to stand beside you when you scream," the boy said, covering his ears. "Aw, did I hurt your ears?" Tifa said, smiling at him. Zack blushed and looked away, "Oh, shut up." Avira hit him on the head with her spoon, "Stop flirting with her." Tifa laughed as she put the food on the table, "Your cooking skills haven't gotten any worse even after being couped up in a prison cell for a year." Amber hugged Zack from behind, making him writhe again. "That's my Zacky!" Amber said, pecking him on the cheek, then let him go. "Okay... Now I feel as though I've just been making out with my sister," Zack said in a calm tone, sitting at the dinner table. The others came to the table, and a knock came at the door.

"I'll get it," Cloud said, sighing as he stood up. He opened the door, and raised a brow at what the tall, pale man held in his arms. "Vincent... with a baby? ...That's something you don't see every day," he said, letting Vincent through the door. "OH MY GOD! VINCENT'S WEARING NORMAL CLOTHES!" Ian said, grinning. Vincent was wearing black shorts with a white T-shirt. Zack looked back and forth between Amber and Vincent, "You two really....!?" Amber shook her head, "I run an orphanage." Ian and Zack nodded their heads. "I'd approve of it, though!" Zack said, grinning. "What are you, her father?" Yuko asked, sticking out her tongue at him, and Lucius began scowling. "Oh yeah, I went back in time and fucked her mom, then-- AGH!" Zack ducked as the butcher knife nearly took his head off. "There's a baby here, you stupid idiot!" Amber shouted, looking ready to kill. "Eh heh heh heh.... Ich bedauere!" Zack said as he ducked a fork.

"I think he's learned his lesson, Amber," Vincent said, feeding Naomi some formula. "Should you be doing that, what with the claw and all?" Lucius said, looking at Vincent's claw and nothing else. "Vincent wouldn't hurt Naomi. Would you, Vinny?" Amber said, smiling at him. Vincent smiled, making the squad gawk. "OH MY GOD! HE SMILED!" Zack said, then laughed. "That's enough. Eat," Tifa said, getting up and pulling the butcher knife from the wall and tossing it in the sink. Everyone ate, and everyone talked about what was going on in their lives and what had happened over the last year. Zack quickly finished his meal. "I'm done. I'll be going back to the ship now," he said, walking to the sink and putting his dishes into the sink. "Thank you for the dinner. Good night," Zack said quickly, running out the door.

It was silent for a few moments before Tifa spoke up. "He still has problems about his family, doesn't he?" she asked sadly, looking at the closed door. "Someone like him doesn't deserve family," Lucius said coldly, eating some of the rice on his plate. Ian grabbed him by the neck and pointed his knife at his throat. "Don't do something like that in front of a baby!" Amber shouted. Ian didn't respond, he was still glaring at the boy who was sitting next to him, who was looking terrified. "Now you listen to me! He's not a complete murderer like you've heard him to be! We got kidnapped from our families 6 years ago! That's his problem! If I ever hear you say something like that about him again I will KILL you! Do you get me!?" Ian growled, the hand with the knife in it beginning to tremble in restraint. Lucius nodded, and was visibly shaken when Ian let go of him.

"I'm sorry. Thank you, Tifa. I'm gonna get going," Ian said, walking out the door. "Ignorant as always," Amber said, sighing. "Don't worry. We'll wait for you until tomorrow morning. Make sure you're here by 9 o'clock," Shade said, standing up and taking his and Ian's half-eaten plate to the sink, then leaving the house. "I thought for once we might actually be able to get together after a year... I guess I was wrong," Tifa said, then looked to the others, "Are you done?" Everyone nodded, and she began collecting the plates. "I'll help you with the dishes," Yuko said, collecting some of the plates. "We need to get back to the kids. I doubt the baby-sitter will be able to keep them occupied much longer. Bye!" Amber said, taking the baby from Vincent and walking out the door.

"It was nice having dinner with you again," Vincent said, then turned and walked out the door. Avira sighed and stood up, "I'd better see what's wrong with Zack." Tifa smiled over her shoulder, "Did you tell him yet?" Avira blushed, "Hey! That's none of your business! I plan on telling him... I'll tell him tonight!" Tifa smiled, "You'd better, or I'll tell him for you." Avira waved and ran outside, then looked around for the young boy. "I'd better get going. See you later, Yuko," Lucius said, walking outside, looking somewhat angry. He walked right by Avira and continued toward the dropship. "He's probably somewhere he can be alone," was all he said before boarding, not bothering to look at her. Avira thought for a moment, and then ran to the only place she knew a person could be alone...
- - -
"You enjoy setting those two up, don't you?" Cloud asked, wrapping his arms around Tifa as she washed the dishes. Tifa squirmed a little, "Not here... Er..." Yuko was staring at the two of them. Yuko turned to the dishes once more and finished the last of them, then dried her hands and walked out. "Bye bye!" she said as she started running. Cloud smiled as he locked the door, then dragged Tifa upstairs and into the bedroom...
- - -
"Do you really think that was necessary?" Shade asked as he sat next to Ian. Ian sighed, "That kid has no idea what it's like to lose a family. On top of that, he's only read about Zack. He has no right to talk about him like that!" Shade nodded, "True, but you were just like him once." Ian glared at him, "Yeah, well... I didn't have someone to stop me, now did I?" Shade laughed, "As I recall, you had your brother AND Zack to look after you." He stopped laughing when he saw a tear fall to the floor. Lucius boarded, and Ian wiped the tears out of his eyes. "I'm sorry about what I said," Lucius said, his head hung in shame. "Tell that to Zack, not me!" Ian shouted, glaring at him. "Fine! You're so pissy when it comes to him!" Lucius yelled back, running off. "Stupid son of a bitch... I hope he croaks one of these days," Lucius muttered under his breath as he walked, heading towards the well to get a drink.
- - -
Avira looked on as Zack cried, and shifted slightly. A stone clacked against another under her foot, and Zack wiped the tears away, then looked at her. "What do you want?" he asked in a barely audible tone. Avira walked to the edge of the cliff and sat next to him. "I just thought I'd come see what was wrong... I remember Tifa telling me about when she met Cloud here before he left..." Zack shook his head, "They met at the well or something. Not here." Avira laughed nervously, "Oh well... What's wrong?" Zack didn't speak, and Avira moved closer. "What's wrong?" she asked again, leaning forward to see his face, which was looking at his lap. "Nothing!" he said, turning away. Avira pushed him onto his back and sat on top of him, "Tell me what's wrong." Zack stared up at her, blushing, then turned his head away. "Please?" Avira asked, laying down on top of him. "Fine... Just get off," Zack replied, his blush deepening.

"Alright," Avira said, smiling as she kissed him on the cheek, then rolled off. Zack stood up quickly and walked away from her, heading back towards the town. "Hey! You're cheating!" Avira yelled, running after him and tackling him. "Ouch! Damn it! Get off!" Zack shouted, then tried to pry her off. "Tell me what's wrong!" Avira said, glaring at him. "Nothing's wrong! Get off of me already! You're hurting my wings!" Zack said, squiriming out of her arms, which were wrapped around his waist. "I'll steal your pants if I have to," Avira said, and started undoing his pants. "AGH! HEY! GET OFF!" Zack said, prying her hands away, "CHILD MOLESTATION! HELP!" Avira pulled her hands away and sat up, trying to look innocent.

"Haha! I win!" Zack said, making a V-for-victory sign. Avira narrowed her eyes, "Don't push your luck." The boy just stared at her, then got up and ran, "AGHHHH! CHILD MOLESTER! AGHHHHHHH!" Avira ran after him, trying to grab his hair, "SHUT UP, YOU MORON! YOU KNOW I'M NOT TRYING TO MOLEST YOU!" Zack hopped onto the stone wall surrounding the well, "Yeah, but it's fun to tease you!" He stuck out his tongue, then began hopping around on the well, keeping his balance. "C'mere you!" Avira said, pulling him down. One thing led to another, and they both landed down on top of each other like they were going to have sex. Zack looked around and saw Lucius. "You dirty, perverted little--" he started, running at him. Zack shook his head and got off of Avira, "It's not wha--"

"It's exactly what it looks like," Avira said, drawing stares from both of them, "We were going to have wonderous, kinky sex right next to the well in the middle of town. Right, honey?" She smiled at Zack, who looked like he was going to foam at the mouth and go into a seizure at any moment. "....OK, y'know what? I don't want to hear it! I'm just gonna get a drink and leave," Lucius said, slightly freaked out as he drank straight from the bucket. "I'm willing to bet somebody took a leak in that bucket to play a prank on people," Zack said, grinning like a cheschire cat as Lucius spit all the water out of his mouth. "THAT'S IT! I'M OUT OF HERE!" he said, walking off. Avira gave Zack a dirty look, "That was really messed up!" Zack burst out laughing, "I've always wanted to get someone to do that."

"You're such an idiot!" Avira said, dragging him by his hair. "OUCH! DAMN IT, THAT HURTS!" Zack screamed, trying to slip out of her grasp. "Then stop squirming, you moron!" Avira said as they boarded the dropship. The entire ship was quiet, except for the pilot's magazine, which she kept flipping the pages. "So, what were YOU two doing at the cliff alone?" Ian said, getting Zack in a headlock from behind; he had been hiding behind the doorway. "We w-were just ta-talking, right? Eh heh heh heh," Zack sputtered, hoping Avira wouldn't say-- "We were going to have kinky sex in the middle of town!" Well, a little late for that. "Zack! You dog, you!" Ian laughed, giving the young boy noogies. "Help me! It's child molestation I tell you!" Zack screamed, slipping out of Ian's grasp.

"I love you, too!" Avira said, clinging to Zack. "Ugh.... I give up," Zack said, hanging his head and sighing. "Here ya go!" Ian said, pulling Zack's hand open and shoving a couple of condoms into it. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?" Zack shouted, tossing them away. "Protection for when you two do the horizontal polka," Ian said, putting a smug grin on. "...What the fuck is the horizontal polka?" Zack asked, raising a brow. "Take a guess," Ian said, starting to laugh. "YOU'RE A SICK BASTARD, Y'KNOW THAT!?" Zack shouted, kicking his friend in the shin. "Ow. Ow. ow," Ian said, hopping on one leg as he held his shin. "You mean you don't want to?" Avira said, hugging Zack from behind and rubbing their faces together. "...Um... I'm too young?" Zack said nervously, trying to come up with a decent excuse. "That's enough chatting for now. Get some rest. We have a very long day tomorrow," Shade said softly, although everyone heard him due to the fact they HAD to listen very hard when he spoke.

"What the hell are you picking that up for?" he asked, looking at Avira as she stooped to pick up the condoms. "She's going to throw them out. Right!?" Zack said, glaring at her as she opened her mouth. "Fine. Just don't complain when you're horny," Avira said, sticking her tongue out. "I'm going to kill myself," the boy said, sighing as he reclined his chair and drifted to sleep. "He really falls asleep fast when he wants to," Yuko said, giggling. "He's faking it. He's a night person. There's no way he'd go to sleep now," Ian said, poking Zack in the side. The boy jumped, "Damn it... You couldn't play along, could you?" Avira walked up to him with her hands behind her back, then shoved the condom right in front of him. "...You have serious problems," Zack said, earning him a nice big handprint. "I'm just kidding around! Who would want you that badly anyway?" Avira said, throwing the hand-sized package at him.

"You have been hit with-- oh....my balls," Ian said, his voice cracking as Zack kicked him in the balls. "Let me get some fucking sleep. Now, where's my.... AGH, FUCK IT ALL!" Zack shouted, jumping to his feet as he searched his pockets. "What? Don't tell me we're missing something?!" Yuko said, looking nervous. "I forgot that fucking letter I've been writing for a week that I wanted to give to Amber! DAMN IT!" Zack said, punching the wall, which now dipped slightly from the dent. "That must hurt," Yuko said, flinching at the though of how much that would hurt. "Yeah, it does," Zack said, then began muttering curses as he rubbed his knuckles. "Alright, that's enough. Get some rest," Shade said, putting down a folder and closing his eyes. "That means you too, Zack," he said suddenly, making Zack jump as he tried to sneak off the dropship.

"Avira's going to harrass me!" Zack complained. "No, she won't. Not unless she wants to be sent home," Ian said, glaring at the young woman arching her back as she stretched. "What? I'm not doing anything," Avira said, smiling. Ian stared for a moment, then sat down and reclined his chair, "Zack, I suggest you get her or I'm going to." Zack laughed and lay down in his chair. The pilot finally put away her magazine and closed the deployment doors, then shut off the lights and went to sleep.
- - -
Zack opened his eyes after having lay in his chair, doing nothing but waiting. He sat up quietly and climbed out of his chair, making sure not to wake Avira, who was in a deep sleep in the chair beside his. In the darkness, Zack could barely make anything out. He moved cautiously towards Shade, reaching out. His hand tapped the table, and he reached for the folder beside Shade's hand. After a few moments of silent effort, Zack pulled out the penlight in his pocket and opened the folder, which was labeled "Project Angel".

<<Beginning of Debriefing>>

Primary objective: Advancement of research on the specimen.

Secondary objectives: Keep specimen under complete control at all times. Salvation of Terra XVI(16). Survival of allies.

Description: Specimen is to be taken to Terra XVI. Lucifer's angels are attacking the planet. Should the specimen not be able to defeat the angels, Project Angel will not advance. After the attacks of the angels are over, Unit #83 is to withdraw, along with the specimen. Sacrifice personnel if necessary to advance the project. The Basroil is to fly in orbit of the planet to keep government organizations at lowest suspicion and to observe the approach of the Angels for early deployment.

<<End of Briefing>>

Zack stared at the folder for a moment, then pulled the paper off the top and looked at the one underneath it.

<<Specimen Name: Lieutenant Zachary Duarte
Status:-->>

Suddenly, the lights flicked on, and Zack looked around, spitting the pen out of his mouth onto the floor. The click of the safety on a pistol coming off made Zack raise his hands in the air, surrendering. "You certainly like getting into trouble, Lt. Duarte," Shade said, grabbing the folder. "Yeah, well I don't like secrets. Especially when I'm being used as someone's pawn, specifically HIM!" Zack said quietly, turning around. "I've known you for quite a while, Duarte, and I know you're a good man, so I'll pretend this never happened. Next time, however, I'll be forced to shoot you," Shade said, putting his backup pistol away and sat down again, organizing the folder once more. "Now that you know what's in there, I think you should get some sleep," Shade said softly, then turned his head towards the small computer terminal and began typing tiredly with one hand.

"Next time, don't lie to me, Shade. Remember that I'm not someone you should fuck with," Zack said, tossing him a sideways glare before lying down on his side next to Avira, trying not to crush his wings like he had earlier.
- - -
"Damn it! How long does it take a woman to get some clothes!?" Ian yelled, punching the side of the dropship, then holding his hand in excruciating pain. "Here she is! KONNICHIWA, ANBA-CHAN!" Zack yelled, running up to Amber and hugging her. "Has anyone ever told you that your pronounciation sucks?" Amber asked, smiling as he let go. Zack groaned and narrowed his eyes, "Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention." Amber stuck out her tongue and lifted her suitcase again, walking onto the dropship. "Mama! Wait!" a voice yelled. Everyone turned around and saw a young, dark-skinned boy was running towards Amber. "You're the mother of a black kid.... Well, that's a bit odd," Ian said, getting an elbow in the stomach by the young boy standing next to him. "That's really messed up! Don't say things like that!" Zack whispered out of the corner of his mouth.

"Alright, come here you little rascal!" Amber said, scooping the young boy up and hugging him. "Don't leave, mama!" the litte boy said. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a few months!" Amber said, kissing him on the cheek and ruffling his scruffy hair. "Hey, Cloud! Hey, Tifa!" Ian yelled, waving. Zack turned and saw the couple standing there, Cloud with his sword on his back and Tifa had a pair of spiked gloves on. "....No! You aren't coming!" Zack said, shaking his head. "Yes, we are. Like you said, I'm your big brother, so I have to look after you!" Cloud said, smirking as he ruffled Zack's hair. Zack yanked the desert eagle off Ian's belt and pointed it at him, "Then 'little brother' is telling you to fuck off! I'm not letting you fight my battle!"

"You fought our battle, so now we have to return the favor," Tifa said, leaning on Cloud's shoulder. "Sorry, Amber. I couldn't stop Derrek from getting out. C'mon, Derrek. Mama has to leave for a little while," Vincent said, then looked at Zack, "What's going on?" Cloud stared at the young boy before him, who was staring back at him with extreme hatred. "Zack, we're going with you. You can't stop us. I know you won't pull that trigger," Tifa said, putting her hand on the gun. Without warning, Zack took a step backward, smacking Tifa's hand away and pulling the safety off. "Cloud, I suggest you both leave now before I shoot you!" Zack yelled, switching glances between the couple. "Stop it right now!" Lucius yelled, pulling out the control for Zack's collar and pushing the button. Zack winced as a wave of electricity swept over him, and Tifa glared at Lucius. "STOP IT! YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" she screamed, stepping forward.

Suddenly, four shots rang out, and both Tifa and Cloud fell over. Tifa had a shot in the left shin and the right shoulder, while Cloud had a shot in the left thigh and another in the stomach. "Get them some medical attention," Zack said before bowling over as the electricity became too strong for him to handle. Lucius let go of the button and glared at Shade, "THIS IS WHY HE SHOULDN'T COME WITH US! HE EVEN SHOOTS THOSE CLOSE TO HIM! HE'S A THREAT TO EVERYONE!" A strange-looking shotgun was point-blank pointing towards his eye within the next moment, and the sound of pump-action was heard. "Shut up! I've had enough of you already! Give me that fucking remote!" Ian yelled, putting one hand out for the remote control for the collar. Lucius handed it over slowly, "You've got a deathwish, don't you?" Ian's grip tightened on the shotgun as he took the control, then it loosened.

"I don't follow YOUR orders," Ian said, dropping the control on the ground and shooting it. Zack slowly got up, vomitting blood onto the ground. Derrek was clinging to his mother, extremely startled by what had happened. Vincent walked up to Derrek and picked him up, "I'll get them medical attention. You can go." Amber nodded and helped Zack up, and they boarded after the others. "Hey, Zack. You ever think of putting a shirt on?" Ian said, smirking as he put the shotgun back in the case along the wall. Zack laughed, "Wings are a real pain in the ass. You have to make holes in your clothes for them, it's a hassle to get them on and off, and you can't sleep on your back unless you want to ache later." Ian took a spare shirt and tore holes in it with a knife, then tossed it to Zack, who put it on with help from Avira. "I think thy're sexy!" she said, hugging him. "You enjoy making an ass out of me, don't you?" Zack said, looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "Yeah, pretty much! Now let's go!" she yelled, pushing him into a chair and sitting in his lap. "My wings," Zack moaned, shoving her off and grabbing the rings used for people standing.

"Fine. Can I cling to you while you're standing up?" she said, poking his wings. "Ugh.... No," Zack said, scratching her behind the ears, which made her purr and rub against him< "Okay, no more scratching." He quickly stopped and moved away. "Oh, fine!" she said, sticking her tongue out and sitting down.
- - -
"Where's Misato? She said she'd be here," Shinji said, looking around when he spotted a large monster towering close to him. "Wh-what in the world is that!?" he yelled, stepping back. "Hey, kid! Over here! Jump on!" a young man on a motorcycle yelled, waving. Shinji noticed a heavy American accent in the voice. He looked at the man, then ran to him and hopped on. The young man drove off like a maniac as the military tried to slow the monster down. "Who are you? Why are you helping me?" Shinji asked. "Hahaha... I guess you could say I'm on your side. Let me tell you something... The real monsters aren't what they appear to be," the young man said, making a 90° turn that made Shinji yelp in terror. "You might want to slow down!" Shinji screamed, holding onto the man's coat tighter. "What? And ruin the fun?" the young man said, laughing as he increased speed and did a wheelie. Shinji screamed more.

"Slow down! You're going to crash!" Shinji yelled, then screamed more as they flattened out again, then went off a car like a ramp. "Geez, for a pilot you're a real pussy!" the driver said, laughing as he slowed down to a sane peron's driving speed. "Pilot? What do you mean, pilot? I don't pilot anything!" Shinji said. "Ahhh..... that's right, you haven't been to see him yet, have you? You're very interesting, Shinji Ikari. A pussy, but interesting none the less," the man said, then swerved out of the way as a blue car almost hit them and stopped. He also pulled over and got off, looking at the lavender-haired woman stepping out. "I never thought I'd see someone besides Lizzy with purple hair!" he said, laughing as he pulled the visor on his helmet up, some of his brown hair falling onto his forehead, his brown eyes having a somewhat piercing look to them.

"Well, Shinji, I think you'd better go see her. Bye, Misato! Oh, and make sure to pick up his stuff!" the man yelled, waving to her. "Hey! Who are you!? Is that you, Kaji!?" Misato yelled, glaring at the man as he got onto his bike again. He laughed again and shook his head, "No, my name isn't Kaji. He's certainly nice, though. You should get into contact with him again. And cut down on the beer! You're going to kill your liver!" Misato yelled, "Come back here, Kaji! I know it's you!" The man shook his head once more, "I'm not Kaji, damn it! Now quit calling me that, you fuckin' bitch!" Misato looked surprised, then shook her fist at him, "You're such a bastard! Wait 'til I get my hands on you!" Shinji walked to Misato, then looked back at the man, "You never told me your name." The eyes behind the helmet softened, "My name's Zachary Duarte, but you can just call me Zakku." With that, he drove off at an insane speed, his tires squealing.

"Well, let's go get your stuff and get to the base!" Misato said, winking at Shinji, who blushed and looked down at his feet. "A-alright," he said nervously, then looked to the direction Zakku had headed off in. "Wondering about him, too? God's Trust... Strange name," Misato said, getting in the car. "Yeah... but somehow, I don't think he's a bad guy," Shinji said as he got into the car, then screamed again as Misato started driving like a nut. "Sloooooow down!" Shinji shouted, rushing to get his seatbelt on.
- - -
"So, what's he like?" Amber asked. "He's too much of a pussy. He was screaming the whole time. Maybe it's just me," Zakku said, taking out the small case filled with the drugs and opening it. Amber watched him inject the black liquid into his neck, wincing. Zakku bowled over, sweating profusely as he vomitted a small amount of blood. "I hate taking these things already, and I've already done it twice... Guess it's worth it to hide my wings," Zakku said as he got up. "I think it's just cruel," Amber said, sighing. "Well, it's not like I have a choice. If I didn't take them, he would have freaked out. Angels aren't very popular, you know. I'd end up getting killed," Zakku said, putting the small needle back into the case, saving the others for later. 'Or I might lose control,' Zack thought, putting his arms around himself as some sort of protection.

"Well, let's get some rest. It's not like we can stalk them all day, is it? Though I have to say this ship has a very bad sense of fashion," Zakku said, grinning. "And this is coming from a man who doesn't usually give a shit," Amber said, laughing as she stood up. She stretched and sighed, "Alright, I'm going. Try not to get Avira pregnant." Zakku stared at her, "My body is supposed to be a 15-year-old! I can't get her pregnant! It wouldn't look right! Er.... not that I WANT to get her pregnant.... Don't give me that look!" Amber laughed and walked to the door, stopping just before the motion sensors for the automatic opening system started. "Night, Zakku-san! Jeez, I'm going to have to get used to that name. I haven't had to speak Japanese in so long. It's too bad Ian can't speak it," Amber said. "Night, Anba-chan. Okay, no more crossing over English and Japanese. It sounds stupid, alright?" Zakku said, lying down on the bed. Anba nodded and walked through the door, then almost got ran over by Avira.

"Sorry, Amber! Night! Zacky!" she squealed, pouncing him onto the bed, "This room is so boring looking. Everything's a shade of grey. It makes me wonder if I'm color blind sometimes," she said, then pushed a few buttons on the desk next to the bed. "There, now no one can get in!" she said, and started taking off her shirt. "Could you atleast get off me when you do that?" Zakku said, blushing heavily. "...You ruined the moment!" Avira said, groaning in frustration. "Ah, well. Such is my style," Zakku said, then rolled on top of her. "And what do you think YOU'RE doing?" Avira said, smiling as she brushed her tail up against the inside of his legs. "I think I'm taking off my girlfriend's clothes!" Zakku said as he began taking off her skirt.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+ =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

A/N: Hey, I'm allowed to spoil myself once in a while, aren't I? By the way, before anybody says, "The hell is this 'God's Trust' crap?" The fact is in Japan my name would be Zakku, which means God's Trust. God must not really trust me all THAT much, because I never get any blessings. Anba is Amber's name in Japan, which means 'White Board' or something to that extent. To me it would just mean the color. Please leave a review or I'll send my Micheal Jackon ninja clones after you.