Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ World Conflict II: Evangelion ❯ A Test, Motherly Love and A Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Okay, here's the real chapter. If you haven't noticed, I'm sticking very close to the original storyline. The reason why is because, well, it wouldn't be Evangelion without the giant robot fights, now would it? And expect atleast a SMALL action scene to be in this chapter. C'mon now! I'm an action writer for god's sake! I will update my story within a month. I guess I'm just more interested in a sequel right now.
=
(Day 3)


"Behold, the power of a hangover," Ian said, chuckling as he watched Zakku vomit into a trash barrel for the umpteenth time. "Shut up!" Zakku said, standing up slowly, grabbing him for support. "What are you going to do? Vomit on me? Ooooh, I'm scared now!" Ian said, laughing. "Ugh, your breath smells like alcohol. Get away from me," Zakku groaned, pushing him away. "....Okay, let's go. Time to go to work!" Ian said, dragging his friend off. "God, please kill me now!" Zakku moaned as he was dragged away.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3 (Next scene)

"Good morning, everyone... How are you?" Zakku said, yawning. "Good morning, Zakku!" the class said. A groan was the reply, Zakku clutching his head. "So.... loud," he groaned, holding his head protectively. "Did you get drunk or something!?" Hikari said, sounding a little concerned that her teacher, also a minor, would get drunk before coming to work. "Don't worry about it. I took some medication, so I'll be fine in about 15 minutes. Go ahead and have some fun 'til it starts working. Then we'll get crackin'," Zakku said, shooing them.

Rei got up and slowly walked to his desk, then stood there, waiting for him to notice her. "Yes, Rei? What is it?" Zakku said, looking up at her. 'Something about her just feels--' Zakku started in his mind, only to be interrupted by Rei's abrupt reply. "Doctor Akagi would like to see you again today for more testing. She wants to see if you are compatible with Unit-00," she said. "Fucking child molester," Zakku grumbled in English, then went back to speaking Japanese, "Alright. I'll drop by the base for testing. Just hope there aren't anymore sharp objects she feels she needs to prod me with. With that settled, Rei quietly walked back to her seat and..... well..... sat down, for lack of a fancier term.

Then something caught his eye. Considering how quiet Shinji was, especially around him, he had taken a little longer than usual to notice he's gone. 'I suppose that only leaves 3 more days... Maybe he'll leave because of us. If he does, we're going to have a lot more trouble than we can handle,' Zakku thought. And finally, the medicine kicked in and Zakku got back to teaching.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"So, what's up for today? Are you going to gouge me with even more objects today or are we actually going to get something done?" Zakku said, sitting down on Ritsuko's desk. "Has anyone told you that you are an obnoxious, arrogant and inconsiderate twit?" she asked, not looking up from her paperwork. Zakku jumped off the desk and swung her chair around and stopped it so it was facing him. "LOOK! UNLIKE YOUR 'LITTLE ANGEL' AND YOUR 'ACE-IN-THE-HOLE', I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS STUPID PLACE! I'M NOT HERE FOR MY HEALTH! SO EITHER DO THE TESTS NOW OR I'M LEAVING! IS THAT CLEAR!?" Zakku yelled, panting as he stood up straight and started to walk away. Just as he was about to open the door and walk out, Ritsuko finally spoke up. "Fine. Since you seem too impatient to wait until I'm done with paperwork that is required to let you enter the building without getting harassed, we'll do it now. Would that make you happy?" she said, giving Zakku a dirty look.

"Oh great.... a guilt trip," Zakku said in English, then spoke in Japanese, "Alright, fine. Finish the paperwork. Just don't want to hang around here.... planned to go somewhere with my girlfriend." Ritsuko sighed, "Don't worry about it. Just get one of Shinji's plugsuits on. We're going to test your compatibility with the EVAs. No, you can't object. Your commander put you under Gendou's command, so you are taking orders from us." Zakku half-groaned, half-yelled, then walked towards the male locker room.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"Are you ready, Zakku?" Misato asked, looking at the boy. In Zakku's opinion, he looked like a dumbass in purple, but nodded. "Bit tight on the crotch though," he responded, wincing as he tried to move his legs. "Get used to it. All plugsuits are like that. Now get ready to concentrate. I'm going to start the test," Misato's voice crackled over the comm link. "Start the test, Maya!" Ritsuko said, making Maya jump slightly. Ibuki was a rather attractive woman with semi-short brown hair and grass green eyes. She entered a series of keystrokes and a small humming sound emitted from the entry plug. "There are abnormalities with the nerve connections," Maya said, then looked up at the doctor for a response. "Don't worry. He's an angel after all, so you'd have to expect abnormalities. Just let me know if anything changes," the blonde responded, looking intently on the screen showing Zakku.

"No offense, but this LCL stuff tastes like crap. And it smells like blood. Although I'm not sure I like knowing why it smells like blood. Who am I supposed to be connecting with here, anyway?" Zakku said, raising a brow. "How do you know where the LCL comes from? As far as we know, your ship isn't from this world, so how do you know so much?" Ritsuko asked. "In my world, the time is 2004. I was born in 1990. The Children, NERV and the Angels are all part of a Japanese manga. Don't start freaking out, though. The last thing I need is for you people to start asking all sorts of stupid questions. Although, it's a little late for that, isn't it?" Zakku said, laughing, then coughing as a lot of LCL went back into his mouth. "Lying like that isn't very funny, you know!" Maya said, giving him a dirty look.

"Oh please. Yeah, I lie all the time. I'm not really an angel. I'm eventually going to kill you all. Look out! I'M GOING TO BREAK OUT!" Zakku yelled, kicking what he hoped was the camera to the entry plug. Unfortunately, that didn't work as small doors closed as his foot was about to hit it. "Would you focus on concentrating!? Your sync rate has gone to 0. Start trying to sync with the EVA!" Ritsuko said, sounding somewhat irritated. "Alright. Watch and learn, ladies!" Zakku said, taking his hands off the controls and crossing his arms and legs, folding his hands as if he were meditating. "It's rising quickly, although it's barely above where he started," Maya said, sounding disappointed. "Shut up. You're distracting me," Zakku said, his expression turning a bit more strained.

"30%! Think he'll break Shinji's record?" Maya asked, looking up at the doctor again. "I'd be very surprised if he did. Zakku! We're going to start a simulation! Get your hands back on the controls!" Misato said. Zakku did as he was told and pretty soon the main screen on the entry plug showed the city with Sachiel standing in front of him. The dark green humanoid began slowly walking towards him, the small white head twitching in a way that looked like it was about to break it's neck. "C'mon, brother! I knew you were slow, but not that slow!" Zakku shouted, grinning sadistically as he charged forward, drawing the infamous progressive knife from his shoulder (it IS the shoulder, right? Correct me if I'm wrong). "What are you doing!? GET THE RIFLE!" Misato shouted.

"Y'know, it's pretty damn hard to concentrate with your insistent bitching!" Zakku screamed in English, his simulated EVA stumbling backwards into a building from a punch in the face. "Er... what are you screaming at me about?" Misato said, looking confused. "I SAID YOU'RE AN INSISTENT BITCH! NOW SHUT UP!" Zakku screamed in Japanese, slicing at Sachiel's arm as it threw another punch. It made a deep gash in the wrist, but it soon healed. "You are really starting to piss me off!" Zakku yelled, not bothering to speak Japanese as he tossed the knife and began trying to play "Punch-Out" with Sachiel while on the ground. It was somewhat working, knocking Sachiel away at the very least. "He's a complete idiot when it comes to strategy," Ritsuko said, shaking her head as she hid her face behind her hand.

"Maybe, but wouldn't it be better to study how the fight ends? Atleast then we'll have data on his reactions to everything," Maya said, watching the fight with a somewhat worried look on her face as she saw Zakku panting as he finally knocked Sachiel over and got up. Unit-00 got up and grabbed the progressive knife, then jumped onto Sachiel and began trying what Maya thought was slitting it's throat. Unfortunately, this yielded no results except Sachiel starting to self-destruct. Zakku got up and ran, only to trip as Sachiel grabbed his ankle, or rather Unit-00's ankle. The robot turned around and slice off the hand of Sachiel and then got up and ran again, sidestepping out of the way of buildings and whatnot as it tried to get away, although it hit buildings' corners and whatnot due to the sync rate. "His sync rate just hit 43.7%!" Maya said, sounding excited.

"BOOYAH, MOTHAFUCKAAAAAS!" Zakku yelled as he made Unit-00 leap before the shockwave hit her (rabid fans will understand this one). When everything settled, Sachiel was gone and Unit-00 had relatively no damage. "Well, that was very impressive. Set him up for Unit-01," Ritsuko said. "Yes, ma'am!" Maya said, entering keystrokes. "He's not that bad. Maybe we can actually use him," Ritsuko whispered to herself.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"Why am I doing this with Unit-01? If it freaks out whenever anyone besides Shinji tries to pilot it, I really don't want to be in here!" Zakku wailed, sounding like a little kid. "Start the simulation," Misato sighed, shifting her weight onto the other leg, as the other one hurt from supporting her. "Yes, Ma'am!" Maya said, entering keystrokes, causing the entry plug to hum. "Why do I have to fight Sachiel again? Why not Adam or Lili--" Zakku started. "SHUT UP AND DO THE SIMULATION!" Misato said abruptly, gritting her teeth. "Damn.... no wonder Kaji broke up wi-- Shutting up!" Zakku said, seeing the murderous look on Misato's face.

"Alright, c'mere, you stupid piece of sh.... it?" Zakku said, staring as the screens blanked out, "Uh.... Help? Misato? Ritsuko? Maya? Hello!?" Soft footsteps. "Who's there!?" Zakku yelled, turning around. The entry plug was gone. And so were his clothes, which led to his hands being occupied to covering a certain male organ. To Zakku's surprise, Yui Ikari appeared before him. She had black hair that had the exact same shape as Rei's, which was a bit freaky, but then she had the soft brown eyes Shinji had. "You know, for a 40-something-year-old woman, you're really hot," Zakku said, earning him a glare from the woman. "And for an Angel, you're a real pervert! What are you doing here!?" Yui said, trying to cover herself up. "I don't know! I'm just supposed to be testing with these stupid things! Now how do I get out!?" Zakku said, starting to panic.

"You'll have to wait until someone decides to get you out," Yui said, then looked down, "Y'know, you have a really--" Zakku panicked and turned away, "DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Yui laughed, lowering her arms. Zakku turned towards her again, then turned away, "COULD WE PLEASE GET SOME CLOTHES ON!?" Yui laughed and turned him around. They were still in complete darkness, but atleast now they had clothes on. Completely white clothes, but clothes. "You complain about seeing my privates, but you--" Zakku said before he was slapped. "You really are perverted. Now how come you have free will? I thought only one Angel had that?" Yui asked, narrowing her eyes at him. "Alright, Ms. Nudist," Zakku said, then covered his head as she tried to slap him again, "I used to be human. Maybe that's why I have it. Plus, I have to take drugs to stabilize my mind. I guess God doesn't want to make the same mistake twice," Zakku said, sighing.

"That would explain why you have free will. Do you even know what you are supposed to be doing?" Yui asked, leaning forward. "Why do Japanese women bend over!? I CAN SEE DOWN YOUR SHIRT! And we are supposed to be rescuing Adam and Lilith. Duhr," Zakku said.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"Nothing's working, Captain!" Maya said, panicking. "Keep trying! We need him back!" a voice said, making everyone turn around to see Gendou, which was extremely shocking, to say the least. "Commander? What are you doing here?" Misato asked, sounding angry and confused. "I don't like your tone, Captain Katsuragi. I expect you to have him out within three days," Gendou said, then walked out. 'Why is he suddenly interested in him?' Ritsuko asked herself, continuing to look on as technicians frantically tried to bring the young boy back.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, HE JUST DISAPPEARED!? I swear, Ian, if this is a joke I am going to KILL you!" Avira screamed, then started crying into his chest. Ian didn't say anything, only stepping backwards from her. "I'm sorry... I'm not the person you should look to for support," he said, walking away slowly. He still needed to see how Anba was dealing with it. Avira stood there, staring as he walked away, then ran back into her room and cried into the pillow. Despite everyone watching, Ian continued towards Anba's room, opening it to a semi-surprising sight. Blood was staining into the white rug, a knife glinting in the candlelight. Anba's wrist was bleeding badly, but she still continued to slowly cut her wrist. "I thought you gave that up?" Ian asked once the door had been locked behind him.

"How did you find out that I did it at all?" Anba said, still cutting herself. "Zack told me. He was worried you might go back to it since Vincent isn't around. He told me about Josh, too. Now put that knife down," Ian said, grabbing it from her as he sat down on the bed. Anba tried to grab it from him, but he shoved her away. "Give it back!" she said. "No! Hurting yourself isn't going to solve anything! It's not going to get you to see Vincent again and it's not going to bring back Zack! Deal with your pain without hurting yourself," Ian said. "Shut up! You have no idea what I've been through! You don't know me! The only way you would know me is as a friend of Zack's! You have no idea what my life has been like! Now give it back!" Anba screamed, punching him across the face.

Silence. There was just a long, awkward silence between them that was broken once Anba muttered an apology. Ian simply dropped the knife and walked out. "Fine then. I'll try to bring him back," he said, then unlocked the door and walked through. The sound of an electric door sliding closed was heard. Then a small thud as Anba lay on her bed, crying.

(Day 5)

Shinji had heard about what was going on at NERV. Although he was worried, his teacher wasn't usually someone you needed to worry about. Still, something was bugging him. What would the EVA do when he tried to use it? Would it still move? All sorts of questions were floating in his head, mostly ones he did not mean to ask himself. 'Help me!' a voice rang out. Shinji's eyes opened as Misato knocked on the door. "Aren't you going to school?" she asked. "Why bother? Our teacher came back and he sucks at teaching. Besides, I don't feel well," Shinji said, curling up into a ball on his bed. "Fine. But tomorrow I expect you to be back to school tomorrow," Misato said, walking towards the door.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

The doors to NERV blew open and Ian, Anba and Robert walked through, weapons drawn. "All of you stay out of our way! We've come here to get our friend back! Let us through!" Ian shouted, pumping his shotgun just in case. "Yeah, that's real friendly, Ian. Put that down!" Anba said, hitting him in the back of the head. Although agents came rushing forward, Makoto was walking behind them. "We've been expecting you. As long as you don't cause any trouble, there won't be violence. Follow me if you want to see your friend," he said. The three looked at each other, then looked behind them. "You can come out now," Robert said. Avira stepped out from behind the area next to the ruined door.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"We've been sitting here for almost two days doing nothing but talking. I'm probably going to need to drink 3 gallons of water if I get back," Zakku said, floating onto his back. "WHEN you get back. I can't go back because I want to protect my son. I want to live with purpose. That's why I didn't come back," Yui said, hanging her head slightly. "I'll knock you out if I have to. I'm not about to leave someone behind," Zakku said. "I'm not going," Yui said, looking a bit more serious. Zakku sighed, "You are so stubborn. You remind me of... my mother."

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"Damn it! Nothing's working!" Ian shouted in English, kicking the computer. "That's not going to help, y'know!" Robert replied (obviously in English), grinning. "Avira, why don't you go down to the cage? I'm sure Zakku will want to see you," Anba said, turning to her. "Fine! But you better make sure to get him out!" Avira said, running off with Shigeru leading her. "Alright! Let's try this out!" Ian said, entering commands into the computer. "Whatever you are trying it won't work unless it's on Magi. If you try it on Magi, maybe it will work then. Follow me," Ritsuko said, walking off. Ian followed after her. "You're part of that ship in orbit, correct?" Fuyutski asked, looking at Anba and Robert. "Yes, we are. You can ask us questions later. I think it would be more important to get Zakku out of EVA first," Anba said, looking at the unit through a camera.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"I remind you of your mother? How so?" Yui asked, smiling at him. "You act a lot like her. Stubborn, decisive and very kind. The thing that reminds me the most about her is that you treat me like a son," Zakku said, sitting up. "You are very sweet when you try to be. You should always be like that," she replied, ruffling his hair. Zakku groaned, "Do you have to do that?" Yui laughed, for what reason Zakku didn't know. "In a way, you remind me of my son," Yui said, smiling again. "How do I r--" Zakku began, interrupted by a strange sensation overwhelming him. "You'll have to go now. Hopefully, we'll see each other again soon!" Yui said. Zakku nodded, "Hopefully." The sensation pulsed again. A few moments of silence. "Tell them I said hello for me, would you?" Yui said.

"Sure," Zakku said. Another long silence. Zakku stood up, looking into Yui's eyes. 'She really does look a lot like Rei,' Zakku thought. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace. "Thank you," he said. Yui returned the embrace. "Your welcome," she said. The sensation pulsed once more. "Goodbye," Zakku said. Before Yui could reply, she disappeared and he felt a falling sensation. Suddenly, he landed and everything turned into a bright light. A figure appeared over him. Long hair. A dress. A familiar voice. "Zack!? Zack! Are you alright!?" Avira screamed, shaking him. Zakku's eyes adjusted and Avira was in front of him, soaking wet from the LCL that had been dumped onto her. "Hello, beautiful," Zakku whispered, then smiled.

"If you EVER do something like that ever again, I'm going to kill you! I was worried sick! I sh--" Avira yelled, interrupted by something warm being pressed to her lips. Zakku wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss. Avira closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him. For a few moments, they forgot the rest of the world even existed. The only thing that brought them back to reality was a certain obnoxious 22-year-old man who yelled, "KEEP IT PG-13!" Zakku and Avira climbed out of the entry plug, completely soaked in LCL, to see Ian, Anba and Robert.

"Ignore him. It's great to have you back!" Anba said, hugging him as he walked towards them. "That was quite a kiss! Can we get an encore?" Ian said, slapping the boy on the back, making him cough. Robert grinned, "I'm glad to see you're alive still!" Zakku sighed, "That's great and all, but we have to get to the showers. LCL stinks like blood. Blegh!" With that said, he dragged Avira towards the locker room. When they got there, both of them were witness to a strange sight: Gendou Ikari standing by the male locker room, waiting for them. "How is she?" he asked suddenly, startling Avira. "She's just fine. She hasn't changed a bit. You'll be able to see her again without using 'her'," Zakku said, then began walking into the male locker room, but stopped. "She says hello, that she misses you and that she loves you," he said, then pulled Avira into the male locker room.

"I believe you have taken your girlfriend into the wrong locker room. The female locker room is next door," Gendou said. "Don't worry, 'Dad', we'll be good!" Zakku said, grinning as he closed the door. Just before he could, Gendou stuck his foot in the door. "I want to talk to you alone later," he said, then removed his foot and began walking towards his office. Fuyutski soon joined him in his office. "What are we going to do with that boy? His sync rate is decent, but it's below Rei's and he's an angel. I don't think we should trust him," he said, then stopped when he heard the man chuckling. "What do you find so amusing?" Fuyutski asked. "He's not going to betray. He's become attached to Yui and Shinji. He's got medication and his memories to hold him back. I doubt we'll need more than that," Gendou said, smiling.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

Shinji lay in bed, listening to his SDAT when Misato opened the door. "Time to make dinner! So get up, sleepyhead!" she said, smiling at him. Shinji yawned and got up, getting ready to make breakfast. A knock came at the door. Since he hadn't started cooking and Misato was getting drunk, he answered the door. In front of him stood Zakku. "What are you doing here?" Shinji asked, finding it slightly creepy the boy was smiling at him for no reason. "I need to talk to you about your mother," Zakku said. This caught Shinji's attention. "What about my mother?" he asked. Zakku grabbed him and dragged him out of the house (condo room, whatever).

"What's this all about?" Shinji asked, becoming slightly nervous. "It's private! I don't want any of those NERV goons to hear about it!" Zakku said as he yanked him into the elevator. "You didn't tell my father everything you heard from my mother, did you?" Shinji asked, looking down at his feet. "Would you trust your father with everything about something?" Zakku retorted, followed by a long silence as the elevator doors opened. "Misato's going to kill me," Shinji moaned. "shut up and get on my motorcycle. Section 2's probably got agents to track you. Yes, I've noticed the black van in front of the school. They harass me each time I go to work," Zakku said, adding the last bit as Shinji opened his mouth to reply.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"What's so important that you had to drive like a person who escaped from an insane asylum and drag me all the way out here?" Shinji asked as they sat by the highway. "Your mother says hello, she loves you and she misses you. She's really proud of what you're doing and what you're going to do," Zakku said, pulling out a can of beer. "What do you mean 'and what you are going to do'? Do you know something about what's going to happen!?" Shinji asked. "Calm down. Yes, I do know what's going to happen. I'll tell you how and why someday. But you are going to need a lot of courage to keep fighting when this draws to a close," Zakku replied, gulping down the beer.

"That stuff isn't good for you," Shinji said. "I know, but it's my liver. I can see why your father fell in love with your mother. And vice versa," he said, finishing the beer can off before tossing it. "I don't see what my mother could see in a man like him," Shinji said, trying to sound cold. "Oh please. Drop the act. I know you want to be accepted by him. That's the reason you fight. You're just as selfish as him or me," Zakku said. "I'm nothing like him! And I doubt you could be as selfish as him," Shinji said, looking away. "Trust me, I could. If I had been your father, I'd be doing the same thing he's doing. Your father loves your mother enough that he'd sacrifice the world, which is what he's going to do eventually. Rei's the key," Zakku said, opening another can of beer and drinking from it.

"What do you mean!? That my father's going to get us all killed!?" Shinji yelled, standing up. "Not unless he manages to kill me. And remember, I'm a human-sized angel, only not as fragile. Anyway, you shouldn't worry. Just keep doing what you're doing," Zakku said, then patted the ground next to him, indicating Shinji to sit before he took another drink of his beer. Shinji sat down. A long, awkward silence went by before he spoke. "What's my mother like?" he asked softly. "She's stubborn, very kind and caring and decisive. On top of that, she's very beautiful!" Zakku said, which made Shinji think for a moment. "If you're wondering if I'm in love with her, no, I'm not. It would be like falling in love with MY mother. Just plain gross. Too bad I'm not older," Zakku said, laughing.

"You're really in love with my mother, huh? And in only two days," Shinji said, looking at the ground. "Well, being stuck in there kind of eliminates the possibility of contacting anyone or getting away from each other, so all we could do is talk. I did most of the talking though. She basically lectured me on all the stupid decisions I made," the boy replied, sipping the beer in his hand. "I still find it hard to believe my father is going to end the world in the name of my mother," Shinji said. "Meh. Could happen. Will happen. Shouldn't happen, but will!" Zakku said, then stood up. "Can you take me home now? Misato's going to kill me," Shinji said, sighing. "Alright, hop on!" Zakku said. Shinji got in the sidecart and put on the helmet. "Shouldn't you be wearing one, too?" Shinji asked. "I'm an angel, remember? I think I can survive a car crash!" Zakku said, then started driving well above the posted speed limit.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3


Zakku walked onto the bridge, looking at Shade as he stood there, looking at all the small screens showed on the bridge as holograms. "So, what's next?" Zakku asked, spreading his wings, which ripped his shirt apart. Despite the large ripping noise, no one paid any attention as it happened frequently. "You're going to keep using Unit-01," Shade said simply. "...You'd never tell me why, so I won't ask. Nice rescue plan, by the way!" Zakku said cheerfully. "Your friends decided it on their own. I had nothing to do with it," Shade said, not moving his eyes from the screens. "Have you people even figured out what 'Angel' I'm supposed to be named yet?" the boy asked, stretching. "We can't number you, but we can name you. Angel of Memory would be appropriate, considering that's the only thing that stops you from getting us all killed," Shade said, then yawned, which made everyone in the room turn towards him.

"Back to work," he said in an annoyed tone. Everyone did as they were told. "Angel of Memory.... nice ring to it. Let's just hope I don't grow to be a hundred meters tall, shall we?" Zakku said, then walked off. "You'll be training tomorrow. Level 18. Be ready at 4:00 hours," Shade said as the boy walked out. Zakku walked to his room, not stopping by Ian, Anba or Robert's rooms. The only thing he wanted was sleep. Avira's romantic mood was the only thing stopping him. "If I take you out on a date this week will you stop harassing me?" he finally asked. To this, the catgirl nodded. With that said, Zakku lay down in bed and closed his eyes.

|\|3X7 5c3|\|3

"Traitor!"

"You'll be sent to hell once you are brought back to heaven!"

"HELP ME!"

All the figures wouldn't leave the boy alone as he ran away. Images of Lilith and the other Angels haunted him. "What do you want from me!?" he finally screamed.

"You are not allowed to help the Lilims. You know that," Kaworu said, stepping in front of him to cut him off. "What are you doing here, Tabris? And why am I being called a traitor!? I haven't done anything wrong!" Zakku said, backing away. Adam, in human form, appeared behind him and grabbed him. "As Angels, it is our duty to test mankind to make sure that they may continue existing," Adam said. Zakku slipped from his grip, then flew upwards. "Humanis, you are remembered by God. He will pass judgement on you," Almisael said, appearing behind him, the hoop-like being wrapping herself around him to tie his wings closed. Zakku fell to the ground.

"Why do I have to be Humanis!? Why me!? Why am I cursed to be an Angel!? I didn't ask for this!" Zakku yelled, standing up, Almisael still wrapped around him. "He saw it fit that you be placed with the charge of helping in the test of mankind. He has made you into Humanis to replace her after she was divided into all of the Lilims on Earth," Arael said, the bird-like creature flapping her wings as she looked down at him. "And what will happen to me when the old Humanis returns?" Zakku asked, looking around as he tried to break Almisael's grip on him. "You will have to fight her. If you lose, you will be sent to heaven and judged," Zeruel said, appearing as a case of knight's armor with a sword.

"And if we don't fight?" Zakku asked, looking at him. "You must fight. There can only be eighteen angels. Proving Him wrong will undo all of existence," Leliel said, appearing as a human-shaped shadow. "...Fine. I'll fight. But not until I kill you all," Zakku said. One by one, the Angels disappeared, leaving Zakku to freely dream.

=

Yaaaaaay! I'm done! *drinks some more espresso* By the way, I may have a comic dedicated to one of my stories. That's right, a comic. It may be based on my fanfictions or my original on fictionpress. In any case, we'll hopefully be showing you concept art very soon! Mwahahahahahaha!